All Comments on 'Older Brothers Hijinx'

by nudedude03

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This wasn't incest

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

........

.

There is no such grammatical mark in English. An ellipsis has three points and only three points.

ikpoooikpoooover 2 years ago

Love the spanking at the end!

nudedude03nudedude03over 2 years agoAuthor

Hey anonymous, I never indicated that there was incest, no tag or under that category. Just because I have brother in the title doesn't mean incest. Sorry for your confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Probably shouldn't be in the incest category, as there is no incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why does every single dude have an 8 inch or bigger cock? Stopped reading.

nudedude03nudedude03over 2 years agoAuthor

This story was incorrectly listed under the incest category instead of exhibitionist. It is being edited now. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I love your stories and have been hooked every since the Fitting Room Mishaps story. I would love if you kept up a theme similar to that story, guys being tricked into being naked and involuntarily cumming (sort of like in your Mother's Boy Goes to College story.) I don't wanna seem pushy, but look up the story "CFNM with my Neighbor and Aunt" and see if you're inspired by something like that :D cannot wait to see what else you cum up with

nudedude03nudedude03over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks anonymous for you high praise.I too love giving you these stories. I can’t find the CFNM story you were referring too. Maybe if you gave me the author’s I’d I could locate it. It doesn't cum up in search.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For the CFNM with my Neighbor and Aunt story, it is written by nothinginparticular, I got the title wrong too, the title is actually CFNM WITH NEIGHBOUR, AUNT & MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your stories too! Loved your style since Spinster Libriarian. So fun reading about young hunks who get taken advantage of by horny females. ;) It was cute to see all the ways this dirty boy could think of to get humiliated. Please keep these coming!!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

It was great at first! I really loved how the girls were so interested in his body and, as an insomniac, I found the allergy meds causing him to fake deep sleep and sleepwalking to be great plot devices!

But... the ending seemed to be some kind of deus ex machina. Like, it came completely out of nowhere, went by way too fast, had no proper build-up, was incredibly jarring, and it was a complete mood whiplash and abrupt tonal shift. Like, if you intended it to be some kind of genuine conclusion, then as the reader it came across to me more like you didn't know how to end it and so you gave it a rushed, abrupt ending. What especially supports this is how much you gloss over everything. The girls don't react at all, he suddenly starts crying, his father acts like some kind of insane maniac, he hops from the chair and charges towards his son and it takes longer to explain some things mid-charge before he actually shows up, and the way his parents are enraged instead of shocked, surprised, or the girls jumping to explain the sleepwalking seemed bizarrely irrational after the entire rest of the story was so grounded in characters having reasonable motivations and reactions to thinks. It was so sudden and surreal, I honestly expected it to be a dream sequence, but then this final scene ends just as quickly and abruptly as it started. I was expected some reasonable progression as he was lying in bed thinking of what the last thing he should do was, and my mind ran through several possibilities, from his sister's friends coming back to play with him some more as he sleeps in or even him ending up in a genuine ENM situation that he didn't plan. Instead, you had a sudden, bizarre ending that completely through all the consistently grounded tone, mood, character motivation, character reasoning, and pacing out the window. You didn't even Tag spanking, crying, abuse, physical assault, or "Bad End." All in all, it was a really bizarre choice that brought what would've been an amazing story into one that seemed as if the author gave up and rushed the ending... It's a shame, because this kind of CFNM story is so rare.

BarbloverBarbloveralmost 2 years ago

It's a really fascinating story. Pretty excited reading about what the girls secretly doing in Paul's room. I just wish they'd given his sister real sleeping pills before. Thanks a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous