Older Brothers Hijinx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three girls appeared shocked, from the expressions on their faces.

"Paul," Samantha shouted. "You're...........you're not........not wearing..........you're almost .......naked!"

Paul acted like he'd forgotten he was sleeping in his jockstrap. He said,"Oh shit, sorry." Attempting to reach for the missing sheet he fumbled around trying to locate it. Then he saw it spread out on the floor. He jumped up to retrieve it. This only resulted in his exposing,again, his naked butt. And bending over to pick the sheet up opened it up for a second time for two and a first for his sister, giving them all access to view his pink butt hole.

After snatching the sheet and quickly wrapping himself in it Paul said jokingly, "I told you I was out of undies. Sorry for the unintended show of flesh." Pausing for a brief interlude he then added, "Guess I could be in the movies now.........",he laughed, "Just like the one we saw last night."

Before she could stop herself Beth uttered, "Well not quite, the guy last night didn't have a stick of clothes on. He's still got you beat."

They all kind of half laughed and the girls headed out to start their day.

Again Paul sprouted a full on boner by the time they had cleared his room. He had to take care of business before thinking about starting his day.

The day went by without much happening except for Paul's intermittent thoughts of how he could be exposed to Beth and Jill again. Giving it a lot of thought Paul decided to cool it for the night. He was afraid three nights in a row of 'accidentally' being caught in nearly nothing might be a bit suspicious.

The next morning Beth and Jill seemed to be in a foul mood when Paul joined them and Samantha for breakfast.

"Hey what's all this sad vibe I'm getting this morning?" Paul asked,looking around to all of them.

"Oh nothing really, just bored I guess," Beth suggested.

"Oh I'm sorry, I wish there was something I could do to help but I don't have any idea what that might be." Paul said. "Oh by the way, I'll be out most of the day. I've got a Dr.s appointment to try and get some new meds for my sinuses. The stuff I've got now, as you guys know, really knocks me out. Hopefully they'll give me something else that works as well but doesn't zap me.

Beth jumped in adding, "Well the stuff you have seems to work in spite of the knockout punch it gives you. I mean hopefully the new stuff will work as well." She hoped that last bit would cover her obvious first objection.

Beth looked at Jill and gave her a disappointed expression. She sure didn't want Paul to be prescribed anything other that the stuff he was taking now. If he took something else they'd have no more opportunities to sneak into his room to check him out.

That evening during dinner Samantha asked Paul if he'd had any luck getting a new prescription.

"We'll, yes and no." Paul had conjured up this new idea of switching pills and was about to reveal it. Paul continued, "The Dr. said that there wasn't any better medication available. The Dr. added that the same medication was available mixed with some new additives and I might have better results trying that form."

"So did he give you the new prescription?" Samantha asked."

"He had a handful of samples in his office so he let me have them to try and see if I liked them. Paul answered. "He warned me to watch out for any side effects though. That's why he gave me the samples to try before buying them."

"Did he go over the side effects with you?" She asked.

"No not yet but I'll read them later. The Dr. gave me that list that comes with new prescriptions. You know the one that you need a magnifying glass to read........" he laughed.

Just to clarify Beth asked, "So it's basically the same stuff you were taking before?"

"Yep, doc said there isn't anything better to take for my sinuses." Paul answered. "Guess I'll find out tonight if it works any differently."

After dinner the group played a game of monopoly that lasted way too long. Everyone was tried when it finally ended.

Paul got up and announced he was off to la la land. Yet again he asked the girls to not let him sleep away the day, tomorrow.

They agreed to wake him by midday at the latest. And Paul was off to his bedroom.

This nights adventure was going to be tricky but still exciting, Paul concluded.

Beth and Jill had waited until Samantha was in a deep sleep to slip out to Paul's room for more fun. Just as they entered the hallway Paul's bedroom door opened. With nowhere to hide they froze in place.

Paul walked out of his room and walked directly toward the two girls. They knew they'd been caught. Beth was already thinking of an excuse for both girls being out in the hallway at this late hour.

Paul walked right by them as if he didn't even see them. He looked like he was in some kind of trance. He walked into the bathroom and began to pee. The girls couldn't see but they definitely heard what he was doing.

Next they saw Paul walk out of the bathroom and head toward the steps that led downstairs. Again he went right past them with no sign of recognition. They noted to each other that he was only wearing a pair of boxers. As he started down the stairs the two girls followed close behind.

They watched as he went into the kitchen, poured himself a glass of water and drank it. After putting his glass into the sink he turned and passed the girls, nearly brushing up against them. He headed for the couch in the living room. Before sitting down he picked up the tv remote and turned it on.

Beth and Jill came to the conclusion that maybe one of the side effects of his new medication could be sleepwalking. It was the only thing that would explain what was happening. His glazed over look and him not seeing them standing right in front of him. They decided to investigate their theory and each took a seat on either side of him on the couch.

As the girls sat next to Paul he made no indication of their presence. They noticed that the movie the group had watched earlier in the week was playing. It was the movie with the male nude scenes in it.

The two girls were enjoying their very close range view of Paul. It wasn't as thrilling as the sight of him in his jockstrap but it was still great. They were also sitting so close they could feel the heat coming from his nearly naked body. The girls were ecstatic getting another chance to examine this hunky god-like guy.

They were surprised when they heard Paul make a grunt-like laugh noise and point to the tv. They looked at the screen and saw it was on the scene where the guy strips naked.

Suddenly Paul stood up and grabbed his boxers at the waist. Swoosh, and his boxers were around his ankles.

Beth and Jill were astounded. There stood their fantasy guy completely and totally naked inches from them. They each stared at his penis. It wasn't huge but beautifully complimented the rest of his body. Its long stem laid on top of a great set of hairless balls. It had a mushroom-like pink head that seemed too big for its stem.

As Paul sat back down his junk fell onto the couch cushion as if it had been made for them. He was thrilled with himself. He'd finally gotten totally naked and exposed his full body to his adoring audience.

He was now thinking about how to bring this playtime to an end without much commotion. He hadn't really thought this last plot through to the end.

As Paul was contemplating an end Beth whispered to Jill, "I'll never get another chance like this so I'm going for it."

Paul suddenly felt a hand grab his penis. He knew right away that had been what Beth was telling Jill. He had no clue as to what his next move should be.

Jill shockingly asked, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Beth answered, "This will be my one and only chance to see this beautiful hunk naked and hard. I'm gonna get him erect. It's bound to be amazing."

"You can't do that. He will wake up for sure and then what will we do?" Jill questioned.

"People who sleepwalk have driven cars and never woke up. So how would this be any different? In addition to sleepwalking that sinus that medication he's on knocks him out." Beth replied. "I don't care if he does wake up, I'm doing this!"

All this time Beth had been pumping Paul's now stiffening penis. He couldn't think of a way to stop this train wreck that was happening.

Beth took her other hand and caressed his big balls. In his struggles to cope with this situation he couldn't understand how wonderfully exciting it felt. Realizing he was totally naked and being fondled and masturbated by and in front of two of his sisters friends was overwhelmingly erotic.

Beth felt his balls start to shrink in her hand and his penis get even harder than it had been. Paul knew he was close but was still conflicted about this final step. How would he ever be able to look at either of these girls if he were to spill his cum in front of them. He knew it wasn't a question of if but when he'd cum now.

"WHAT THE FUCK," all three looked up to see Samantha standing a couple feet away again saying, " WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON?"

No sooner than those words left Samantha's mouth than Paul exploded. He spewed like a fountain made of hot white boy cum. It was the most intense orgasm Paul had ever experienced. Cum went in all directions as Beth continued to pump him. His penis resembled a fire hose that had been left unattended.

When he finally stopped gushing boy butter it was everywhere. Paul was covered in his own juices. Jill had gotten splashed several times and Beth's hand, the one she'd used to jack him off, looked as if she had dipped it in a bucket of boy cum.

Paul's penis remained stiff with the pink mushroom head still oozing small amounts of cum.

The realization hit him like a brick. He'd just had an orgasm and emptied his ball sack of cum two feet away from his younger sister. She had not only seen him naked and hard but witnessed his most intimate body function. What had he done? How could things ever be "normal" between them again.

Paul had no idea what to do next so he decided to try and keep up the charade he'd started.

"Somebody answer me?" Samantha demanded. "What in god's name is going on here? I can't believe my eyes. Why are you naked Paul and why was Beth..........ah..........beating you off? Before anyone could answer she continued, "I can't believe I saw what I just saw! Am I in the middle of a fucking nightmare or what? Somebody tell me something before I explode!"

Beth began trying to explain about how they found him in the hallway. Then they followed him downstairs. And how he put the movie on. Then they discovered he must be sleepwalking. When the movie got to the guy getting naked Paul stood up and dropped his boxers.

Samantha was looking at Beath as if she'd lost her mind asking, "I'm supposed to believe a crazy story like that?"

Jill popped in saying, "That's all the truth Samantha, just like Beth said."

"Ok, say I'm gullible enough to buy that line, then explain how everyone ends up covered in my brother's cum?" Samantha asked, smirking

"Oh that's entirely my fault," Beth spoke up. "Please don't hate me but I knew I'd, we'd looking at Jill, never get another chance to see Paul naked and erect. So I started playing with his penis and before I knew it he was cumming all over everywhere. And I swear that's the truth."

"Paul......Paul," Samantha kept calling his name.

"It's no use he's sleepwalking and has no idea what's happening around him," Beth explained.

Samantha walked closer to her cum covered naked brother trying her best to avert her eyes. She waved her hand in front of his face and called out his name again with no response from him.

"Ok ok ok, let me think," Samantha said. " He can never find out about this. The humiliation would kill him. He's always been very private about his body. Heck I've never even seen him.......naked, well until now anyway."

"This is what we're going to do," Samantha said. "First we've got to clean him up, go get some towels, wet and dry ones. Then we'll get these boxers back on him and get him back to his bed."

All three girls washed the cum off his body and dried him as quickly and silently as possible so as not to accidentally wake him. It was a struggle getting his boxers back on him. All the touching and pulling aroused his mighty penis once more. They all stood back a moment to just admire the throbbing site. Yes, even his sister had to admit that her brother's penis was a thing of beauty.

They walked him back to his room and got him tucked into his bed.They quickly returned to Samantha's room to end the busy evening, well late morning by now.

Paul lay there reviewing the events that had occurred. The fact that he'd been naked and cum in front of his sister kept replaying over and over again. He didn't know how to feel about that other than being confused.

As Paul awoke he could hear voices coming from downstairs. He assumed the girls were up and chatting downstairs. He wondered if their chat involved the going's on from last night. He had to believe that their discussions would cover that.

He was also thinking that today would be the last opportunity for any chance of his exposure the the girls. His parents would be home from their cruise tomorrow. His brain started swirling with ideas of ways to "accidentally" be seen nearly or totally naked.

It was 10 am and still fairly early for as late as they were up last night. He wondered if he could get away with the sleepwalking scheme this morning. He knew the longer he waited to decide, the less likely this plan would work.

He decided to go with it. He'd walk downstairs completely naked as if he was still sleepwalking. As he was preparing his head to do this his penis was swelling by leaps. By the time he was ready to walk out of his room and start down the stairs his penis was full blown hard. He removed all expression from his face and adapted a glazed look, he started down the steps.

Reaching the bottom stair he took a deep breath and rounded the corner into the living room where the voices were coming from.

He saw his sister, Samantha, then Beth and Jill sitting on the floor. He heard audible gasps but they didn't seem to be coming from the girls. He was confused. How could the girls be making sounds with their mouths closed?

Paul's eyes drifted past the girls and to his horror there sat his mom and dad, accompanied by his aunt, uncle and their daughter.

Unable to comprehend what he was seeing, his brain sort of short circuited. All he could do was stand there naked and his hard penis bobbing in thin air. All eyes in the room were centered on this handsome naked boy in front of them.

Paul suddenly reacted without any consideration for his "plan" and started trying unsuccessfully to cover his naked erection. He cried out, "I'm......I'm.......aah. ..I'm....sorry. I'm sorry I didn't........you weren't.......this was......" Nothing he tried to say was making any sense to anybody.

Paul's father jumped up and ran toward him. Paul assumed help was coming in some kind of way from him. He was open to help from any source possible.

"Our cruise gets cut short and we come home to this!" Paul's father screamed.

As Paul's father closed in on him Paul saw a look on his face he'd never seen before. His father had a crazed look on his face.

Paul's father, standing facing Paul's side, wrapped one arm across his chest and grabbed his shoulder. With his other arm he started slapping Paul's naked ass cheeks with his bare hand. He swatted at and connected with his son's cheeks again and again and again. He was acting like a crazy person. The slaps his hand was making with his son's ass echoed throughout the room.

To see this from a far was almost comical. A grown 20 years old man being severely spanked by an older man. It wouldn't be such a spectacle if this had been an adult punishing a naughty offspring.

Paul was now screaming and crying,both from the spanking and the humiliation of his being naked and erect in front of his parents and his aunt, uncle and cousin.

Paul's father finally stopped spanking his naked butt. Paul stood there sobbing and rubbing his red and stinging naked ass. After a few moments he realized he was no longer being held by his father. He glanced around the room with an "I'm so sorry" look, turned and ran toward the steps.

The gathered folks in the living room were left with the final view of this gorgeous naked hunk running away. His bright red freshly spanked butt jiggling with every step along with his whimpering sobs.

12