Older Couple, Intro to Bondage

Story Info
Older couple discovering new sensations.
2.9k words
4.28
8.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RagnarX
RagnarX
19 Followers

An Introduction to Bondage- a Role Play Story

There are several other stories preceding this one, but the series thing seems to reduce views, so I am going to break them up a bit. If you want some of the previous, check my works!

The toy chest had been filling up with all kinds of fun, and kinky, things. I wanted to arrange a playdate that would let me try out some of my new acquisitions. Kind of wanted to overdo it and use everything, but better to spread it out and extend the fun. This would be my intro to playing a really dominant, and this case, aggressive, role. While the idea of it excited me a lot, I was sweating bullets. How much would be too much? Was my loving wife going to like it at all? She had given me the green light to head down this road a bit and see what happens, but since it was all new to me as well, I was anxious about the whole thing. Then I decided the best approach might be to go with something that we had done often and both enjoyed, and then take it further.

I am a pretty damn good photographer and we had done sexy photoshoots at various times over the years. I loved the challenge of getting a sexy, and often very erotic image of her to add to my very private collection. We always started off pretty sedate, but once in a while we would get pictures of her blowing me or me penetrating her. I always complimented her on how beautiful and sexy she was during the shoots. These photo sessions got us seriously wound up and we'd happily fuck like bunnies afterward. This was a go to for us that we both enjoyed, and I like to think she enjoys how worked up I got looking at her sexy body and beautiful features.

Hoping for a positive response, I sent my wife an email. She was to prepare herself for an erotic photo shoot. But, there was a twist. She would need to dress in a very classy, businesslike manner. Outwardly she would look every bit like she had just walked out of a meeting in the boardroom. Underneath, she should wear sexy lingerie. She needed to look sexy, and feel sexy.

The twist was that she had been kidnapped. She was my hostage and her only escape was to play along, until the ransom was paid. My wife sent back a very sexy and positive response, my heart fluttered a bit with anxiety, but I was also thankful that she was so willing to indulge our fantasies together.

We set up a playdate for Saturday afternoon. My devious and dirty mind came up with all manner of things to do to her. By Friday night I had some plans in place, had prepped all my camera gear, checked that my lights worked, and was very much looking forward to Saturday. We hung out and relaxed on Friday night, I got the feeling she didn't have any idea what to expect. She knew I had been buying things, but hadn't checked any of my purchases out as far as I knew. The chest in the basement was there for her to explore, but as far as I knew she hadn't. Hopefully she wouldn't be too shocked when the time came, and maybe she thought she would like the surprise.

Saturday came and we parted about an hour ahead of the shoot. She went up to our bedroom to get dolled up. I headed down to the basement to set up my "studio", move some furniture and get the selection of toys I wanted for this shoot ready for action. It took me a bit to get the frame up and hang the backdrop cloth. Rechecking all of my gear, and popping off a couple of test shots, I was ready to go. Not long after I heard my wife coming down the stairs. It was show time!

She had to pull back the backdrop to get into the room. Pushing it aside, she stepped into the room and she was stunning. Wearing a button down white shirt, and a tight knee length skirt, black hose, and sexy leopard print shoes. In the strong light I could just see that she had lingerie on that I hadn't seen before. She had done her hair and makeup, making her eyes pop, she looked terrific.

"Well, you've certainly spent some time and thought on this set up, " she said. " Where do you want me?"

"Anywhere and everywhere, all the time," I quipped. "But for now, let's do some headshots and shots of you in that gorgeous outfit so I can check that everything is set right."

I popped off some shots, checked that I was getting good exposures, and continued to compliment her on her efforts to fulfill my requests for the outfit. She looked classy, and seriously hot. Like a middle aged woman that was sure of herself, powerful, and a leader, this was perfect.

"Everything looks great and so do you, " I said. "Now the fun really begins. Sit in this chair."

She sat down in a very simple chair I had placed in the middle of the room. I started to blindfold her.

"I just spent a ton of time getting my eyes looking sexy, this is going to smear all of that," she complained.

"Okay, I get it, your eyes are lovely. Will you agree to keep your eyes tightly shut? If I ever see them open, I will blindfold you, I want to take that sense away from you," I replied.

"I'll keep them shut."

"I need to get some proof of life shots to send to your obscenely wealthy husband. I suggest you obey my every command if you ever want to be released, " I rumbled in her ear. "You are mine for now, and I am going to show your husband what a dirty little tart you can be. If he pays the ransom, I will send you home, though very well used."

She started at that a bit, and I am sure wondered what I was up to. Building the illusion of danger, I hoped she would play along and get a charge out of it. I placed cuffs on her hand and feet. After putting the cuffs on her, I cuffed her hand behind her back, and tied her ankles to the chair legs. She could move a bit, but was powerless to resist what was about to come.

"That is a lovely necklace you have around your neck, will your husband recognize it?" I asked.

"Of course he will. He gave it to me."

"Excellent," I reacted. I reached down, unbuttoned her shirt, pulled it open revealing inviting cleavage and the very sexy purple bra with cream lace she was wearing. It was alluring and luxurious, I loved that she wore it to surprise me. "Time to show your husband that you are in a desperate situation."

I popped off several shots.. I unbuttoned her shirt all the way, opening it wide. I shot a couple of pictures of her wide open shirt and sexy bra.

"You look delicious," I said. I reached around her and brought her cuffed hands around to the font and clipped them together. I helped her to her feet, her ankles still bound to the legs of the chair. "I want to see if this is a matching set."

I unzipped her tight skirt and dropped it to her ankles revealing a matching set of panties, and a very sexy pair of stay up black stockings. "Very, very nice. Now sit that cute bottom back in the chair."

I grabbed the riding crop I had bought, and teased her neck and the top of her breasts with it. Then I grabbed a suede leather flogger I had gotten and let it drape across her shoulder and chest. She could feel the sensation, but had no idea what I had in my hand. I took another picture or two with it draped over her shoulder.

"Your husband is going to believe you like some kinky stuff when I am done with you". I reached behind her, and undid the clasp on her bra. Pulling it down, I shot a few more pictures. "Even more so now."

I looked down, and with her hands in front of her, she had begun to touch herself over her panties.

"Oh, you are actually loving this, aren't you?', I queried. "Stand up," I commanded. I helped her to her feet, and pulled her panties down. "Now no funny business, or I will hurt you." With that I unbound one ankle after the other removing her panties and her skirt. I immediately rebound her ankles to the chair legs." Now be very still." I unclipped her cuffs briefly and removed her bra, reattaching the cuffs to each other right away.

What an erotic vision. Here was my wife, bound by the hands and ankles wearing only her black stockings and leopard print shoes. I was tempted to just jack off all over her right then and there. But, that would be doing her a disservice, I wanted her to have fun too.

"Spread your legs for me." I said with a pant.

She did so immediately and it was obvious she was aroused. Her sex was swollen and flush, with the added benefit that she was wetter than I had seen her in a while. Maybe she really is into this, I thought.

I took photo after photo. "Touch yourself again." As she did as I asked, I grabbed the riding crop again and rubbed it over her hardening nipples and breasts. "Don't you dare come unless I tell you to," I breathed in her ear.

I rubbed the end of the crop over her breasts and along her neck. Getting a little more bold, I trailed it down her stomach, and rubbed it over her swollen sex. She let out a moan and thrust her hips toward the stimulation.

"You are a hot one, time to give you some training."

I slapped the crop softly across one of her nipples, making far more noise than impact. My wife jumped and then let out a soft moan. "Oh, you like it rough as well." Then I gave the other nipple a slightly sharper whack. I tapped the crop down her body, stopping just above her wet sex. I held the crop in place and snapped a photo. "Let's send this to your husband and see if he is willing to take you back."

I pulled back, just letting her sit there and letting myself cool off a bit.

I unbound her ankles, and made her kneel in front of the chair. "Let's see how he feels about this shot.".

Dropping my pants and peeling them off I offered my rigid cock to her mouth. She felt it touch her lips, and sensing what it was, willingly opened her mouth. I eased my cock into her mouth, and kept going. She gagged just a bit as she got used to the intrusion, but then engulfed me. I took another photo. "I am sure your husband will love a shot of your exquisite lips wrapped around another man's cock." Grabbing the back of her head, I pumped my cock to the back of her throat again and again, edging myself before I pulled out.

"Damn you are good at that, I see why your husband keeps you."

I untied her ankles, and stood her back up. Grabbing her shoulders, I turned her to face the chair. "Kneel on the floor."

She did as I asked and I bound her hands to the back of the chair. Using an exercise band I had, I bound her knees to the front legs of the chair. What an erotic sight, here was my wife, bent over a chair wearing nothing but black stockings and sexy heels. Even better, she was mine, and under my complete control. She looked amazing and her swollen sex was virtually dripping at this point. It was a rare sight, she doesn't get as wet at her age, but I could see her juices glistening in the photo lights.

Reaching for the flogger, I said, "Let the training begin." I softly draped the flogger over her back and began to move it around, just for her to feel it a bit. Then, starting with soft strokes began flogging her back. Since this was my first time, I kept it pretty light, I wanted it to be a good experience. I hit her a little harder, and she moaned with the sensation. Then I gave her a couple of heavier blows across her butt. Ever watching for her reactions as I didn't want to do damage or cause her too much discomfort, I rained medium blows over her ass. She wriggled and moaned, this seemed to be a good technique for her pleasure.

Backing off with the flogger, I grabbed the riding crop. I rubbed the end of it all over her back and shoulders, tapping her with it here and there. I think she knew what this was by now.

As I progressed down her body, I started to focus on her ass and her engorged pussy. I gave her a couple of light whacks across her cute butt, she moaned her approval. I smacked her a little harder to see if she liked the sting. She yelped and wiggled, but not in a good way. I knew I had reached the limit and backed off. I massaged her butt to cool the sharp sensation and let her relax for a minute. Grabbing the crop again, I used the end of it to rub between her legs, and tease her clit. That she liked!

Setting down the crop, I picked up the small magic wand vibrator and lubed up the head of it. Keeping her bent over the chair, I started to work on her with the wand. Rubbing it over her lips and teasing her entrance with the head of it. I purposely avoided her clit to get her good and worked up. Continuing, I started to edge her towards orgasm. As I moved the head of the vibrator, pushing it teasingly toward her entrance and then sliding it up to contact her clit, the moaning began. I kept at it for a few more minutes, she was getting close.

"Not yet", I said as I backed off.

Once she cooled down a bit with me stroking her back and butt. I stood and stepped back from her and stripped off my remaining clothes. I was rock hard and throbbing at the sight of her completely under my control and full of desire. Her breathing calmed, but sped right up as I knelt behind her and went back to work.

"This time, you can come," I said. The vibrator did it's magic and given the edging she was getting close very quickly. I slowed a bit just to make it last. She cried out as an orgasm rocked her body. I kept the vibrator tight against her clit, and she climaxed again within seconds, then she squirmed to get away from the intense stimulation. I backed off and just looked at her, breathing hard and coming down from the peak.

"You really are hot, I can't take this anymore", I panted.

Kneeling behind her I moved to enter her from behind. I rubbed my rigid cock along her slit and pressed the head of it against her entrance. She wriggled to move my cock inside her, and I slid the head in.

"You want it don't you?" I asked. "Your husband is going to love these shots."

"God yes, do your worst," she replied, in a low forceful voice.

"Nothing like a willing captive." I sunk the rest of my length into her, grabbed the camera and took some shots of my cock moving in and out of her.

At this point I was getting desperate myself, and I grabbed her hips and started fucking her with long slow strokes. My lovely wife, tied to a chair, moaned and moved her ass back to meet my thrusts. We were both so close now, she was panting and I was groaning with pleasure. She grunted a bit and rolled over the top again, her clamping down on my shaft in orgasm had me about to unload. I pulled out of her, grabbed my cock, stroked it a few times, and blasted cum all over her ass and back.

"Now there's a shot", I laughed. I grabbed the camera and took some great shots of her swollen sex and my cum all over her. "Now your husband will know you've been used, maybe he'll just give you up and leave you with me. I can't say I'd mind."

With that I ended the play, untied my wife and cuddled her, thanking her for the hot experience, and her willingness to go outside her comfort zone. She told me it had been fun, and that she liked the flogger, but the crop, applied too harshly, stung too much and took her mind away from the play. She liked keeping her eyes closed and removing that sense so her others were sharper, all in all, good fun. We had certainly read that aftercare and checking in after something new were important. It also really helped us both begin to find and enjoy new experiences. This intro to bondage could lead us down some interesting paths. More to come.

RagnarX
RagnarX
19 Followers