Older Lesbian Craves Young Pussy

Story Info
Jealous and sadistic older lesbian seduces young hairdresser.
1.7k words
3.87
10k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into my local salon to receive a haircut and sat down when I was attended to by a cute blonde by the name of Jess, I'd never met her before but during the haircut and exchanging small talk she recognised my last name and asked if I knew a girl called Emma, who happened to be my younger sister, Emma had told me all about Jess, She was 21 years old and a bit of a rebel who often had boyfriend's over whilst she was babysitting my sister and frequently smoked pot, not only was she sexy but she had such a cool personality and fashion sense.

Halfway through the haircut, Jess was ridiculed by her much older boss, Hayley, who was rather tall and looked to be in her mid 40's and desperately tried to look attractive but had a head like a horse with makeup that was way overdone, Hayley ridiculed her about a minor error she made regarding an appointment time in which Jess apologized for, as her senior manager walked away Jess quietly said me "she's such a bitch."

It immediately struck me that Haley was simply just jealous of Jess, as she was everything this older bitch wasn't, her body was tighter, her tits were perkier and her ass was rounder, not to mention she was younger with a more charismatic personality and better customer service skills, the old bitch was simply just jealous of her and wanted to be her, meanwhile went about bullying and harassing her making her feel stupid and inadequate.

After hours, Hayley would constantly stalk her Facebook page and in her private life at home attempted to emulate her and impress her stupid and equally as boring husband to no avail as he called her out on her mid-life crisis and misery and asked her what the hell her problem is as she was acting so weird.

Hayley only became more bitter and twisted and was studying Jess's every move in the salon like a leopard peering through the bushes and stalking its prey, Hayley thought about all the fun she would be having in her private life and began lusting over her, she wanted to have her way with her and thought about dominating her and finger bashing her tight snatch whilst berating, slapping and choking her whilst saying "this is all your fault for being so fucking pretty!"

Hayley envisioned smelling the sexy thongs she wore to work and was constantly admiring her full round ass in her cute overalls and white tops. She loved how thick and healthy her hair was and her skin; full of elasticity without crows feet like herself. Hayley even began using Jess's slang words at home and wore the very same perfume.

If only Jess knew the truth, she might have been flattered instead everyday she began to feel adequate as the old bitch kept her on edge and started to chip away at her confidence and self-esteem and Jess became on edge and more robotic like and submissive whilst constantly doubting herself. Her hairdressing skills also started to suffer and she began to make more and more mistakes.

Jess became afraid of her superior and after botching yet another haircut, Hayley told her she'd like to practice the same cut she just attempted on herself, Jess being afraid to say no, sat down in the chair as Hayley slowly but surely began to cut away at her hair whilst sadistically saying how much better it's looking and how beautiful the short cut suited her style, Jess was looking in the mirror becoming horrified as she was starting to look more and more like Pink, the well-known singer, Hayley kept saying "wait until it's done and then comment when it's finished!"

Hayley looked at her reflection and realised that her femininity had been taken from her and the short haircut had completely taken away from her pretty looks and she began to look more like a boy, Jess stated that her haircut was rather short and extreme and perhaps just a tad too short when Hayley pulled out the clippers and insisted that to create the illusion of more length she knew the perfect trick and began to shave the sides of her head with the 2# clipper providing Jess with a ridiculous military-style cut that looked even worse as Hayley sadistically smiled back in the mirror with her overbite and buck teeth whilst holding Jess's shoulders and telling her how wonderful she looked, Hayley was beginning to get wet and felt as if she was settling a score by decreasing Jess's value and reducing her looks, she didn't quite feel as jealous anymore and became slightly less insecure however was still incredibly envious.

Hayley went home that night and thought about how hot it would be to fuck Jess with a strap on, to make her lick her feet and kiss her ass cheeks, she wanted to sit on her pretty face and squirt her girly cum all over her younger counterpart, every day at work she noticed how Jess was becoming more and more deflated and recommended her to her local GP who prescribed her with some Prozac which pretty much gave Jess a lobotomy and her eyes became dull and void as she got around in a zoned-out trance-like state.

Hayley had achieved her goal of destroying her personality and had deprived Jess of thought completely, her senses were so dull she no longer took any criticism to heart as she simply couldn't feel any longer.

A few weeks later, Hayley would reveal to Jess that she was interested in expanding the salon and was taking Brazilian waxing classes. She asked Jess if she would kindly volunteer as a model to which Jess mindlessly obliged, as Hayley led her to the shower room. and was acting as if it were completely normal that she would be helping Jess undress to shower as she would be seeing everything after all and making out it was strictly professional as they were both full grown ladies.

Hayley began to unclip Jess's cute overalls which fell below her waist revealing her lacy hot pink panties and then said "now lift your arms" as she pulled her white top over her head to reveal the matching hot pink bra with zero padding, now Jess was standing before the senior woman in her bra and panties and started to become slightly aroused herself as Hayley turned on the shower and began testing the water, Jess never required padding in her bra as her breasts were so perky and sat up nicely, due to the Prozac suppressing her senses she was enjoying the experience with the older women as it was somewhat reminiscent to what feelings might have been like before the medication. She could no longer climax by masturbating anyway as her sex drive was so suppressed that it was going to take extreme measures.

As the water was running, Hayley undid her bra pulled removed her panties and began tracing her tight young body with her fingers around all the areas she was going to wax, Hayley ran both of her hands down either side of the creases in her pubic bones and inappropriately pressed her middle finger onto Jess's clit and said: "and it's especially important to be wax here......" And smiled gleefully as she playfully smacked her gorgeous blonde ass.

"I'll let you be now dear, get yourself cleaned up and I'll be in to check on you shortly."

Hayley, the voyeurism expert, began peering at the young woman through a hole in the door she'd drilled earlier and watched her shower as she placed her hand in between her long black dress and started rubbing her old barren pussy whilst licking her lips.

Jess closed her eyes and let the water run down her face as she also began to touch herself, with the pressure of the water providing a sound barrier, Hayley began to mouth the words "that's it, rub that pretty little pussy you little slut" as thought about how she couldn't wait to stick her tongue deep inside her snatch as she peered up at Jess's glazed eyes.

After about 5 minutes, Hayley re-entered the bathroom and held a towel out and Jess casually stepped out of the shower and into the towel as the senior woman began drying all of her most private and intimate areas, Including between her ass crack in which she fingered through the towel that was serving as a glove as she cheekily laughed.

"Now let's begin shall we" stated Hayley as she laid Jess down on a massage table and placed her hands above her head and spread her legs. She couldn't believe her eyes, how gorgeous this sexy blonde girl was with the new short haircut and perky tights and tight pussy on display. Hayley spread the orange wax over her gorgeous cunt and just like a bandaid, off went her patch! Hayley would later recover the patch with Jess's waxed pubes and take it home to keep as a souvenir, the ultimate trophy resembling victory and dominance she thought to herself.

"Now that's a beautiful bald little pussy, Jess" as she began rubbing paw-paw ointment over the red mark which was prominent against her white skin, she continued to rub the paw-paw ointment over her snatch for an increased period as Jess was now fully submissive.

Haley worked one finger after the other into her tight pussy and began tracing her mouth with her index finger on her free hand, Jess began suckling at her finger and moaning as the older women brought her to orgasm, due to the extended period without an orgasm, Jess let loose and squirted over the massage table at which point Hayley said "what a cute little fountain" and again smiled and laughed cheekily whilst praising the younger woman.

"That was a great first lesson, Jess, you were a fantastic model" Hayley implied whilst speaking in a professional tone as if nothing out of the ordinary had taken place. I guess you could say Jess was just pleased she wasn't being abused anymore, at least now she was being complimented, even if she no longer valued herself or saw herself as sexy anymore, the fact she carried herself in low self-esteem and was rocking a terrible haircut was incredibly arousing to her sadistic senior!