Older Men Want To See Proof

Story Info
Dirty old men get carried away with her - Misplaced trust.
2k words
4.36
53.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slinky_Pink
Slinky_Pink
22 Followers

This is my first story so please be gentle. All characters, places and events are born from fantasies of mine that I've never had the courage to explore in real life. Obviously non consent and rape fantasies should remain just that, fantasies. All the characters are strictly over 18. Non consent is often a taboo genre and if this genre is not for you then I recommend not reading any further....

Misplaced Trust -- Older men take advantage

I am wasted!! This is putting it mildly. Barely able to focus I drop my head onto the bar groaning.

It serves me right I suppose, storming to the pub like a child in strop after row with my boyfriend.

After the last two hours of after hours drinking only a few of us are left malingering and I seem to have lost control of my limbs. I already dreading this hangover, it's going to be a killer.

Pete, the landlord put his hand on my shoulder as he pushed another double vodka towards me "Here it's on the house, now head up and pull yourself together love, it's not like you to be lightweight" he chuckled.

My stomach rebelled as the strong spirit smell wafted up my nostrils.

"fanks butt shick" Oh my god I couldn't even get my words out.

Two of the old regulars, Jimmy and Mike sidled up either side of me and laughed at my attempt at coherent speech.

"We best get you off that stool Kelly because I really can't see your legs holding you up lass" Jimmy nodded at Mike and on the count of three they slid a arm each beneath my arms and hauled me from my precariously perched slump.

Not being in a altogether sober state themselves, my dead weight unbalanced their already unsteady legs and we stumbled falling in a collapsed heap into one of the booths.

"Gosh ta ger homes, Ray gonna kill mish" Fuck it. I gave up on speech and let my head lean against Jimmys' stocky shoulder in defeat.

"it's not that bad lass, me and Mikey boy here will see you home right, just like we always do" He stroked my hair in a soothing gesture as my eyelids flickered and closed.

He was not wrong; this pub had been my local since I was old enough to drink. Now aged 25, these two old timers had seen me home safe more times than I cared to recall.

Half opening one eyelid I registered Pete joining us with a pint of his own, and lighting up a forbidden cigarette.

"Time for me to have a well-earned drink and a sit down" He raised his glass in our direction before draining half in one long swallow.

"Quick round of cards gents before we say goodnight?" he asked of the other two men "give our young un here time to pull herself together"

"Aye go on then" Mike nodded and Jimmy grunted out a affirmative sound.

The next time I dared to gingerly raise my head from Jimmys' shoulder and open my eyes the men were well into their game. Fresh pints in front of them and scattered empties showed I must have been out for the count for a while. I just caught the tail end of some bawdy joke, no doubt made at some poor females' expense.

"Fucking jugs out here she had, she was no looker I admit but jeeez those fucking jugs could make a grown man weep" Mike who was usually the quieter of the trio was miming squeezing a pair of breasts.

"Mike! I'm shocked at you" I joked trying to wink at him but probably blinking "You're normally the respectable out of these reprobates"

"I'm a tit man lass, the sight of a massive pair of tits bouncing around has me rock hard in seconds..and that is no mean feat at my age" all three chuckled and resumed their game.

"take your tits for instance Kel" Mike said without raising his eyes from his cards "Now they look to be more than a handful yet I'm guessing firm and no sagging at your age am I right?"

Without seeming to expect a answer he carried on "Them thin tight t shirts you wear hide nothing, especially when its cold" "I've seen those big fat nips of yours sticking out many a time, threatening to take some one's eye out" again with the breast squeeze mime.

"Just how many have you had you dirty old rogue" not taking any offense at all, yet colouring slightly as I clocked three pairs of eyes staring at my chest.

"The man speaks the truth though Kelly, its many a wank Ive had thinking of those big tits dancing for me" Pete leered "If only I was 30 years younger Id ride that tight arse of ya be in no doubt about that"

"Go on Kel, tell us what size ya hooters are and three horny old men something to picture while we're in our cold lonely beds"

All eyes still sizing up my breasts as if they were naked while the waiting for a answer.

"None of your business" I slurred haughtily "They keep Ray happy and that's all you filthy old goats need to know"

I really wanted to get to my feet, but the room was spinning and my left arm was trapped behind Jimmys considerable bulk.

"I'm guessing errr hmmm 34DD" Mike spoke as if I wasn't there "what's your guess Petey boy?"

I was pulling on my trapped arm but Jimmy wasn't to be budged.

"I recon our Mike might be right you know Pete" Jimmy with his birds eye view agreed rubbing his bristly chin.

"Whatever the size I bet they weigh a bit hey" Pete pondered "Have you seen those melons when they're squashed against the pool table as she's taking her shot?" "Definitely couldn't fit a whole one in your moth."

"Jimmy my good man, do the hand test check there's no padding before we place our bets" Mike declared with authority.

Before I had time to even process the goings on Jimmy had grasped my left breast firmly in his old boys meaty grasp.

"Fuck me Kel, they're some firm tits you got.. Here Mike, cop a feel you're the titty expert"

I squealed and I pulled harder on my trapped arm.

"Nooo you're all going to far now. Let me up I'm going home"

My free hand attempted ineffectively to bat Jimmy away as Mike squeezed a good handful of my right breast, bouncing it in his palm then resuming his mauling as if it was a childs toy.

Pissed and in shock at their behavior I couldn't form anything but grunts to dissuade them.

"Settle down there Kelly we're only having a laugh... it's not as though you've never had ya titties touched before you drama queen" Pete tutted as if I was causing a fuss about nothing.

It was then I noticed Petes phone in his hand focused on my manhandled breasts.

"Pete you better not be filming because if you are I swear to ggggg" my sentenced ended in a scream as Mike pinched my nipple, hard!

"See I told you she had some big nips" he pulled my t shirt tight admiring his handywork as my poor nipple was forced erect.

"I'm going to guess they be chewable as well hey lass, a nice big chewable mouthful" Mike was practically drooling.

He pulled my breast out by my nipple laughing as it bounced back.

"ok Kel here's the deal, and you're going to love this, show us your tits and we'll stop mauling them like sex crazed perverts" Mike winked at the other two as he bounced my breast around for Mikes recording.

"No way, no how, not happening" arm trapped and hemmed in by the two old men I tried a different tack.

"Its me Kelly, remember, young un, the 'lass', you don't want my chest bared."

"Well, it was a kind offer we made Kelly. A quick flash and it would have been all over. Mike she has chosen to decline our offer..release the tits.. Drum roll please"

Pete laughed. I screamed, Jimmy started a drum roll on the table and Mike did as asked and whipped my t shirt up round my neck.

Pete zeroed in, filming intently as Mike hauled each of my breasts out of my bra and wiggled my shoulders causing my breasts to bounce obscenely for the camera.

During the struggle Jimmy had slung his beefy leg over mine trapping it in the same way as my arm.

Mike pulled on both of my large nipples "They are a sight to be admired lass, and my betting is there is a neat little trimmed pussy hiding away in those tight jeans hey"

"The million-dollar question is.. Trimmed, bald, or bushy?" Jimmy asked as her pulled my leg further back.

He eyed the others "bets please gentlemen."

"I'll deal" I screamed "I'll tell you and then you let me go this is too much, funs over"

"Go then Kelly" Pete said in a interviewer's voice "Please describe in detail what type of pussy you're hiding between those shapely spread legs?

"Trimmed ok, it's trimmed now let me go" I managed to beg in a sob.

"I feel for the sake of video evidence you must prove this with a quick pussy flash for the cam" Pete still in interviewer voice stated.

Jimmy reached down and cupped my denim encased mound.

"Describe it in more detail Kel, if we believe you then you can go, if not you'll have to prove it"

"I've already told you; it is trimmed I swear" I squirmed in my seat inadvertently squirming against Jimmys' hand.

"Details Kelly my dear, all those erection provoking little pussy details ie pube colour, lip size etc?" Jimmy waited expectantly for his answer.

"Oh god! Oh god! No please I can't" I wept in embarrassment at the thought."

"Proof it is then" Mike unbuttoned my jeans and pulled the zip down

"wait, ok just wait" panting and sobbing I stuttered "natural blonde and neat tucked away lips."

"Hole size?" Jimmy tapped his fingers against my spread legs. "Is it a tight little squeeze for a hard cock, or does it gape and open up all ready and wet?"

"Fuck I don't know, It's just normal size for a woman of 25."

"Failed at the last hurdle lass I'm afraid, now let this old goat see that hole" Mike laughed at his own joke and wiggled my jeans down my hips, flicking me up to get them past my ass.

My flowery cotton every day pants coming down with them I screamed, wriggled, swore and cried.

"Pete you catching the big reveal mate yeah?" "This is something I'm never going to get tired of seeing" Mike murmured along with a "Wow" and a "collective "Oh fucking yes" as all eyes including my own watched as my bucking, thrashing pussy came into view.

"My cock is rock hard lass just looking at you, its been years since any sight has got my cock throbbing like this. I feel like blowing my load already" Mike said staring at me.

Jimmy and Pete were also staring although Pete was still behind his phone capturing every second of my degradation.

Glasses shattered to the floor as Pete knocked them all off the table with a quick sweep of is arm.

"Get her on the table, I need to get a better view. Oh my fucking good lord all my xmases have come at once."

With a blood curdling scream i gave one last try to pierce their lust and get through to them. Mike stroked a hand down the length of my body, his other hand rubbing his obvious bulge.

"Shhh lass, you're going to love every minute of this. Just calm down and relax Kelly everything is going to be a fucking delight I promise"... To be continued

Slinky_Pink
Slinky_Pink
22 Followers