Older Mothers need Young Cock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other hand, he clearly did not want to be responsible for the football program to lose its desperately needed donations from the very influential and wealthy Mr. Dow.

"We definitely don't want Mr. Dow to be angry. The last thing we want is that he cuts his donations to our football program. We really need you to join him tonight at 11 PM for dinner" Coach Wise said in a raised stern voice.

"I really have a hot date this evening. I'd hate to cancel it," Brad repeated.

"Come on boy. I am sure your young date will be more than happy to reschedule it. I know how these young girls buzz around you like bees," Coach Wise responded with an assuring smile.

There was no way that Brad was going to correct the coach about his assumed date with a "young girl."

"Where is the Sugar Tail Bar and Lounge located?" Brad reluctantly relented

"It's in a remote area about five miles from Windsor mall. It is hard to explain the directions. I assume you will take an Uber and driver will be able to find it with GPS.

"Okay coach, I will meet with Mr. Dow at 11 PM for dinner," Brad reluctantly agreed while acknowledging to himself that he would be spending less time with Mrs. Chen tonight than he planned.

"Thanks son," Coach responded in a sigh of relief.

Coach Wise then picked up his bag and headed to the exit door of the locker room. When he opened the locker room door, Brad could see Latisha Smith with a big happy smile waiting for the coach in her noticeably short and tight-fitting cheerleader outfit.

Latisha was a gorgeous dark-skinned black girl that had recently become a cheerleader for the football team.

Brad had wondered how Latisha got selected for the cheerleader team since no tryouts had been posted for over a year.

Brad clearly saw the coach grab Latisha's sexy round ass and then put his arm around her waist and together headed to the exit that led to the teachers parking lot.

"The rumors are true. The coach clearly has a thang for young dark pussy." Brad laughed to himself.

***

Brad then walked to his locker and removed his football uniform and underwear until he was stripped naked. His long and thick flaccid cock dangled ominously between his muscular legs.

He removed a towel and soap from his locker and then walked toward the communal showers. The communal showers were a remnant of the old locker room before it went through a major renovation a few years ago thanks to Mr. Dow's donation.

The new private showers were on the other side of the locker room.

Most of the boys preferred the new private shower area where their unimpressive manhood would not be observed by anyone else.

Brad did not have any problems using the communal showers. He had no reason to fret about being embarrassed. His cock in its flaccid state was longer and thicker than all the other boys -- or just about any other man.

In fact, the few boys who did use the communal shower chose to wear a bathing suit to hide the comparison in the size of their unimpressive manhood compared to massive cock that hung between Brad's legs.

Brad soaped himself down while he simultaneously decided that he would show up at Mrs. Chen's home two hours earlier than the initially scheduled at 7 PM time. He would have to leave her house by an Uber taxi early enough to be in time to meet Mr. Dow at 11:00 pm.

As Brad soaped himself down, he was surprised to see Jimmie Ryan walk into the shower totally naked.

"Hey Brad, I expected to get here earlier, however, I had my religion class with Mrs. Jensen," Jimmie said with a smirk on his face.

Brad knew exactly what type of religion that Mrs. Jenson taught Jimmie.

"Damn, I am amazed you're still fucking Reverend Jensen's wife. Do you think Reverend Jenson has a clue that your fucking her?" Brad responded with a look of envy.

"I am sure the good Reverend has no idea that his hot 50-year-old wife loves young hard cock," Jimmie responded.

Brad shook his head in amazement.

"Mrs. Jensen gets extremely jealous about the other older women that I told her that I fuck. It is so hot when she gets angry and does her best to prove to me that she is better fuck than the others. That is when she becomes a real ball drainer. She will not unwrap her legs from around my torso until every drop of cum has flooded her womb. Another bonus is that she definitely doesn't abide with the bible about sodomy" Jimmie said and laughed.

"Wow," Brad responded with a big smile.

"I bet Mrs. Jensen would divorce Reverend Jensen if I threatened to leave her," Jimmie said with a big grin

Jimmie's eyes then travelled down to Brad's huge flaccid cock.

"Damn, I always think that I have the biggest cock in town until I get to look at yours," Jimmie joked after refocusing his thoughts on Brad's manhood.

"You don't have to worry Jimmie. There's more than enough hot older women these days who want to have their pussies stretched and flooded with young sperm by teen jocks like us."

"You're right Brad. We certainly have proven that." Jimmie said as they both laughed loudly and gave each other a high five by slapping each other's hands. They knew that their young muscular bodies and huge young hard cocks were aphrodisiac to sexually desperate older women that felt stuck in a rut with their paunchy impotent old husbands.

"So, Brad, who's the lucky hot momma that will be grateful to have her pussy plowed by that monster cock tonight to celebrate the new football season?" Jimmie said with a sly grin

Brad calmly continued to wash his long flaccid cock and balls but did not respond to Jimmie.

"Why are you being so quiet about your next mature pussy conquest? She must really be a hot momma. You must think that I will put her on my hot momma hit list," Jimmie laughed and continued his inquiry.

Brad continued to not respond to Jimmie's question.

"I have a hunch whose seasoned pussy will have streams of cum flooding in her womb. I do recall vividly that luscious "girl" in the hot yellow bikini that was clinging to you at the pool party sponsored by the town last week. She was 18 years old about 30 years ago," Jimmie said with a big grin as he continued his inquiry of Brad

"Oh, that was Mrs. Nora Bushman who hosted the pool party at her house. She is not my date tonight.

However, Mrs. Bushman looked even better after I ripped that yellow bikini off her and fucked her silly in her marital bed. Unfortunately, I forgot one of my socks near her bed when I left her house. Her husband found it when he got home. She had to give him some phony reason why it was there.

She has been apprehensive to arrange another date with me because of that -- for at least for now. It is too bad because that 50 plus-year old chick is a fine piece of ass. And I should know, I had all 9 inches of my cock thrust deep into her fine round ass" Brad responded with a big broad grin.

"Nice! Very Nice," Jimmie responded.

"And that was after she drained my balls with her surprisingly tight pussy several times that night. I left her house at 5 am just an hour before her husband was scheduled to arrive home. That was the morning the coach was not happy with my performance during practice. However, I knew my performance in her marital bed was great!" Brad laughed.

"Then who the hell is your hot momma date later today. Is she another hot attractive mother who is in her 50s?" Jimmie asked again.

"I think she is around 43 or 44. I'm not really sure," Brad responded.

"Wow, she's definitely is on the younger side of the type of mature flesh that you've enjoyed lately," Jimmie responded.

"Let us just say she is more exotic than the other motherly pussies that I've screwed. I will give you more specifics about her once I get into her panties," Brad responded with a laugh.

"Well, if she doesn't work out for you. I would love to take her out for a run on my mother's king size bed at the beach house. She might look great in my mother's negligee and high heels while she services my needs.," Jimmie responded with a sly smile and with the look of a hungry wolf.

Brad gave Jimmie a thumbs up and walked back to his locker. His primary thought now was pounding his young monster cock deep into the mature pussy of Mrs. Chen.

***

Brad quickly dressed at his locker and put on a tight-fitting t-shirt that had the Windsor High School name emblazed on the front and his last name, Rafferty, and jersey number, #9, on the back. He then put on his tight-fitting blue jeans and walked over to the mirror.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror and gladly saw that his outfit accentuated his massive broad chest and muscular arms -- and the well-endowed package that bulged in the crotch area of his tight jeans

He was also proud that a replica of his t-shirt was the number one rated high school souvenir sold in the county.

Brad walked back to his locker and peered into his backpack. He confirmed that he had a few of his replica t-shirts in it. He very often gave his replica t-shirt to his girlfriends.

He also made sure that he had a container of weed and a few mini surveillance cameras in the backpack. It could come in handy later today.

Brad was about to pick up his backpack to leave the locker room when his cell phone buzzed. The phone did not indicate who was the caller. He pressed the button and said, "Hello?"

"Hi Brad, this is Nora Bushman, do you remember me?"

"I sure do Mrs. Bushman," Brad responded with a smile on his face.

"Can you talk now?"

"Sure," Brad responded.

"My husband is on a business trip this week. I hoped you might come over to my house and enjoy a home cooked meal and a dip in the pool. You won't have to leave early in the morning like the last time," Mrs. Bushman said with a purr in her voice.

"Is that the only thing your offering Mrs. Bushman?" Brad said jokingly with a grin on his face.

"You naughty boy. You know I will give my young sweety boy anything he wants," Mrs. Bushman responded with a sexy tone in her voice.

"Sounds incredibly good to me, Mrs. Bushman. I will contact you tomorrow to set a specific time," Brad responded in a confident manner.

"That will be wonderful Brad." Mrs. Bushman responded in a happy tone.

"Oh, by the way Mrs. Bushman, I want you to wear your skimpy yellow string bikini again."

"Anything for my sweety boy. However, you ripped it to pieces the last time. I will buy another one today," Mrs. Bushman responded.

"And I want you to wear at least 3-inch-high heel shoes," Brad said in a commanding manner.

"Momma knows exactly what her growing boy loves," Mrs. Bushman purred.

"Your growing boy is throbbing right now. I can't wait to be suckling on your motherly milky nipples," Brad responded with a smile and shut his phone. Life was great for the teenage stud and true mother fucker.

***

Mrs. Bushman then pushed herself off her marital bed where she had spoken by phone to her 18-year-old teen lover. It was in the same bed a week ago where she had enthusiastically allowed the boy hunk to brutally and repeatedly plow his 9" monster cock deep into her virgin ass. The very sexual act that she refused to allow to her own husband during their marriage. There was no denying that she was now addicted to this hard-bodied muscular boy with a horse sized cock.

Mrs. Bushman's pussy was now drenched as she gleefully smiled like a young girl who just got a second date with the high school jock. Brad's 18-year-old young monster 9" cock had made her feel young again at her ripe age of 54 years old.

***

Brad had not had a bite to eat since breakfast and it was now 2 pm. and it was another three hours before he planned to show up at 5:00 pm at Mrs. Chen's home.

Mrs. Chen had invited him for dinner at 7 pm. However, Brad decided that he would arrive at her house at 5 pm. He decided that it was better to not inform her of his change in plans.

Brad knew that he would have to leave her house about 10:15 pm to be on time for the meeting with Mr. Dow at 11 pm.

Brad decided to walk over to Tony's Pizza shoppe at the Windsor Mall to get a slice of pizza. It was his favorite pizza shoppe. It was a three-mile walk but was not a problem for the fit young stud.

As he walked across the high school parking lot in the direction of the mall, a black BMW car drove toward him. Brad had no idea who could be driving the car.

It was particularly odd since there were no other people in the entire parking lot at the time.

The BMW pulled alongside of him; however, the windows were dark tinted, and he could not identify who was driving it.

When the driver's window slid open, Brad was greeted with the perfect motherly smile with ruby red lipstick of Mrs. Lyons in her stylish large sunglasses and a fashionable sun hat. Mrs. Elyse Lyons was an incredibly attractive 51-year-old married woman that had three grown children. She was 5'6" and around 124 lbs. with blond hair and few grey strands that was always tied in a nice conservative bun. Her commitment to exercise and good diet during the past years clearly had showed results.

It was hard to believe that she had three grown sons: Norman was 22, Robert was 21 and Dennis was 19.

Although her sons were no longer high school students, she continued to be an active member of the PTA (Parent Teacher Association).

"Hi Brad, I noticed you walking as I was driving past the school. Do you need a ride home?"

***

Mrs. Lyons was a neighbor of the Rafferty family for over twenty years. She had lived a few houses away from the Rafferty's. However, she did not know Mr. and Mrs. Rafferty that well. She had heard rumors that Brad's mom, Mrs. Rafferty, devolved into an alcoholic after her husband died a few years ago.

Mrs. Lyons certainly knew Brad because he always played sports with the other kids on their block and in the area. In fact, when he was younger, he played football on the block with her three older sons. Even then, he was more athletic, much bigger, and stronger than all the kids that were older than him.

***

"Hi Mrs. Lyons, no thanks, I am heading over to the mall now. And then later to a girlfriend and then a meeting with Mr. Dow."

"Wow, you are a remarkably busy boy. Anyway, I can drive you to the mall. After all, you are the star quarterback of our high school football team and my neighbor.

"Sounds good Mrs. Lyons, I can't turn down a ride from my favorite mom from the neighborhood," Brad quipped with a compliment and with a grin as his eyes glared at the deep cleavage of her ample breasts that was helped by the loosened button on her tight red blouse.

Mrs. Lyons laughed and responded to his comment with her ruby red lipstick motherly smile and said," That's sweet. I see why all the young girls at school like you."

"It's not only the young girls that like me," Brad responded with a wink and started to walk around to the passenger door.

Mrs. Lyons gulped not knowing how to properly respond to Brad's comment.

The confident teenage stud now had Mrs. Lyon's luscious ample motherly breasts on his mind. He wondered whether she had breast fed her three sons years ago -- and envisioned how erotic it would be for him to suckle on those nipples while she pleaded for him to cum in her.

He opened the passenger door and exchanged smiles with the beautiful older woman who did not realize that her tight red skirt had slid up to her luscious bare mid-thighs.

The huge teenage boy struggled to finally get into the tight passenger seat and then glared at Mrs. Lyon's exposed motherly thighs. He then looked directly into her blue eyes and asked," How is Mr. Lyons these days. I haven't seen him for a while."

Mrs. Lyons hesitated before she said in a soft voice, "We recently separated. He is living at another address now."

Brad's smile broadened as his eyes then feasted on the cleavage of her ample breasts and again down to her exposed voluptuous thighs.

"Damn, I can't get enough of hot vintage pussy," Brad thought as his young cock started to throb as if it sniffed a new warm home.

***

Thank you for reading Chapter 2 of Older Mothers need Young Cock. Let me know whether you would like to read a Chapter 3.

12