Older Mothers Prefer Teen Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh mama, I don't want to hurt my sweet mama. I will pull my out cock from you," the confident teenage lover responded as he slowly started to lift her off his huge hardon.

"No! No! Chad! Please don't pull out of me! Please my sweet, magnificent lover boy, my son! as she violently pushed her hips down to feel the full length of the boy's magnificent young cock.

Chad knew from his recent experiences how this 54-year-old attractive woman would react once his 18-year-old cock was buried in her pussy.

By early morning, her cervix had been stretched beyond belief. Chad's fertile cum had flooded her pussy and flowed through out her cervix and womb.

He was now cocksure that when he desired some more mature pussy or money that she would be more than happy to comply - just like the other older women that he had screwed.

After that night, Mrs. Joan Remley knew that it was irrefutable that only young boys like Chad would be her future lovers. She no longer would be a prude about having a sexual relationship with a teenage boy. It was clear that the fountain of youth between a teen stud's legs was the only way her sexual needs and happiness would be met in the future

----

Mrs. Joan Remley concluded her story to Donna on that magical night with Chad.

"I enjoyed every moment that night as he slammed his cock into my love canal and bit my breasts and suckled on my nipples. It was a turn on for me when he repeatedly called my nipples "rare aging gems" as he suckled on them as "mother" and "son." At times it felt like he was raping me, but I enjoyed every second of his endless energy and stamina," Joan giggled as she explained her sexual enlightenment with an 18-year-old boy that had ruthlessly dominated her sexually neglected 54-year-old body on Mother's Day.

"It was also the night that I no longer was a virgin," smiled Mrs. Joan Remley

Joan! What are you talking about? You have two children?" responded Donna in bewilderment.

Mrs. Joan Remley responded with a sly smile.

"Oh my! That 18-year-old boy fucked your ass!" replied Donna.

Joan paused before she proudly responded, "Oh yes Donna. A full 9 inches deep. That young teenage hunk fucked my ass with powerful strokes that filled up my ass with his fertile young cum many times that night. This was after the many hours that night that he fucked my lonely pussy like a wild animal. I loved every inch of his young cock treating me like his whore."

"That night, I decided that I would only spread my legs for high school or freshmen college boys 18 to 20 years old - and not a day older!" Mrs. Joan Remley emphatically said with a big smile.

At that point, Mrs. Donna Walden peered out the window and noticed the parking lot was filling up with cars that were driven by teenagers that consisted of mostly of boys from the various high school athletic sports teams - that was evident by the insignias on their shirts and jackets.

"Looks like my type of boys are showing up now." said the sexy Mrs. Joan Remley.

"None of those boys look a day over 18," Donna replied.

"Everyone looks like kids at our age. Just make sure to check their driver's license before you jump in the sack with them," replied Joan

"Oh, there's Chad's friend Brick," squealed Joan as she saw him get out of his car.

"I don't think that boy has ever slept with a female that was younger than his own mother. That boy truly has mommy issues that a woman like us needs to make us feel sexy at our age," said Joan in a serious tone.

"That baby faced boy is in no way 18 years old?" replied Mrs. Donna Walden with absolute certainly in her voice.

"Donna! Brick is definitely 18 years old. In fact, Chad and I hosted a party at my house with Brick and his "girlfriend" who is older than us and is a recent divorcee with three grown children. That woman didn't let go of Brick the entire time at our get together. That night I could hear her screaming and moaning in the adjacent bedroom through the thin wall of my bedroom.

It was a big sexual turn on for Chad hearing his friend, Brick, screwing that divorcee. Chad fucked me that night like he was raping me - and I loved every minute of him doing it to me," giggled Mrs. Joan Remley.

54 Year old Mrs. Donna Walden is convinced that she needs an 18 year old Young Cock.

Mrs. Donna Walden made a major life making decision after being with her friend Joan and her recent interactions with teenage boys.

Mrs. Donna Walden was now convinced that the solution to resolve the lack of intimacy in her marriage was the magnificent fountain of youth hanging between the strong legs of teenage boys.

Joan's description of her experiences with teenage boys made Donna's nipples hard and pussy wet as she saw Brick smile and wave at her as he walked past the outside window and then enter the restaurant and then walk directly toward her table.

Donna quickly put on a pleasant welcoming motherly smile and waved to Brick as she unhooked another button on her blouse to allow plenty of her ample cleavage to show.

Mrs. Donna Walden was no longer going to be a prude about sexual relationships of teenage boys with a much older woman. She now knew that it was an honor to have a teen hunk craving to bury his throbbing huge cock in an older woman's ripe pussy - and even to deflower her virgin ass.

Mrs. Donna Walden, a married 54-year-old, anticipated that Brick's teenage cock, a boy who was the same age as her son, would soon add her aging pussy to the list of the other older women's pussies that he claimed as a home for his teenage cock.

She didn't care whether Brick had mommy issues. All she cared about was that he was a powerfully built teenager in his sexual prime with raging hormones who craved her ageing body.

Mrs. Donna Walden now envisioned spreading her legs for her "son" who desired "mommy's" lonely aging pussy

She now hungered for millions of Brick's young fertile sperms to swim within her starving ripe mature pussy in search of an improbable goal to impregnate her. Yes! In a sexually desperate older woman who could be his mother or grandmother - but certainly in today's era - her boy lover.