Older Mothers Prefer Teen Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The food handlers and cashiers that were working behind the counter was comprised of four very tall lean teenage black boys and an attractive older white woman in her late 40s who was the manager.

Joan had lunch at that Joe's Sandwich Heaven twice a week and noticed that the older white woman always had a very satisfied looking smile on her face when she interacted with any of the black boys.

Joan had a strong suspicion the reason the older white woman with her prominent wedding ring on her finger seemed to exclusively hire tall muscular Black boys.

"What can I do for you ladies," one of the teenage Black employees asked as his eyes scanned both women's tight short dresses and their shapely mature bodies.

Joan and Donna pondered what to order as the other three teenage Black employees suddenly wandered to the front counter as their eyes fixated on what they clearly liked.

It was obvious that the women were having difficulty determining what to order when one of the Black boy's suggested, "we now offer turkey sandwiches and I think you two ladies would love our jumbo dark meat turkey sandwich," as all four Black teenager boys revealed big broad smiles.

At that point, the attractive older white woman manager raised her voice at the boys "knock it off boys, just take care of the food order."

It was obvious to Joan that the manager was jealous that the Black boys were eyeing other mature older white women.

Donna didn't respond as she looked at the tallest of the boys. He certainly looked familiar.

"Hi Mrs. Walden, do you remember me? I was at the pool party at your house that you hosted for your son, Marty?" The boy grinned with a big wink.

Mrs. Donna Walden's body froze as she suddenly realized that it was Shabazz Johnson the star of the high school basketball team. He was in her son's class and one of about 40 boys and girls that were at the outdoor pool party at her house a few months ago.

"Oh hi, Shabazz. It's nice to see you," stammered the married Donna Walden.

The last time Mrs. Donna Walden had seen Shabazz was him sitting at the side of the pool with a young admiring black cheerleader in her scanty bikini who was snuggled up to the 6'7" tall muscular teen hunk.

At the pool party, as the hot looking young black girl hugged Shabazz, Donna noticed that he would turn his head away from the girl and toward her much older body in her conservative one-piece bathing suit while she served food and tidied up in the area after the other boys and girls.

At that same moment, she recalled that her husband yelled out to her that he'd return in a few hours because of an important impromptu business meeting at his office in the city.

She remembered that Shabazz obviously heard what her husband said about returning in a few hours.

Moments after that, Donna noticed that that tall muscular black teenager excuse himself from the scanty clad black sexy girl and walked over to some of the other young black high school basketball players that were at the party.

Donna wondered why the boys started laughing when he appeared to prepare and then pour a bottle of red wine into two large glasses.

However, Mrs. Donna Walden continued to serve the food and non-alcoholic drinks to the boys and girls at the pool party - until she felt a large hand on her shoulder.

She quickly turned to see the smiling young tall black hunk offer her one of the drinks, "You certainly deserve this red wine with all the work you are doing," said the towering black teenager as he peered down and enjoyed the mature white woman's well-preserved body.

Donna thought that it was genuinely nice of the teenager to offer her a glass of wine. Although, she knew that her husband had made it clear to the boys and girls at the party that he wouldn't allow any alcoholic drinks at their home because none of the kids were 21 years old.

Donna didn't want to make a big deal about the alcoholic drink because the teenage boy was so nice to offer it to her. And she felt that it was her husband's responsibility to enforce that house rule - but he had just headed back to his job in the city.

She remembered feeling mildly affected by the red wine during the conversation with tall young black teen about the college basketball scholarship offers that he had received so far.

The next thing Mrs. Donna Walden could recall was waking up naked in a groggy state in her marital bed with only her scanty panties that was being pulled down over her motherly wide hips by the 18-year-old muscular naked 6-foot 7-inch black teenager with his huge rock-hard young cock ominously ready to drill her 54-year-old mature pussy.

Mrs. Walden somehow snapped out of her grogginess and pleaded with the boy not to rape her.

Shabazz responded that during their conversation that she invited him to her bedroom. since her husband was not home.

Mrs. Donna Walden had always been faithful to her husband and couldn't believe she had said that to him. However, she had no recollection from the time she had the red wine with the black teen stud to finding herself in her marital bed and being prepared to be jack hammered by his monster sized young hard cock.

Mrs. Walden finally threatened Shabazz that she would call the police and file rape charges against him.

Shabazz knew that would ruin his scholarship offers and was wise enough to quietly put on his clothes.

As Shabazz left her bedroom he said, "Mrs. Walden, you're the first older white woman that has ever turned me down. One day you're going you to look back and regret that you turned down not having your mature pussy stretched and sprayed with cum of a huge young teen cock - especially a black teen cock."

Mrs. Donna Walden never told a sole of that incident that occurred with the 6'7" black teen high school basketball player.

As far as Mrs. Walden knew, Shabazz never mentioned the instance to her son, husband, or anyone else.

However, she did wonder at night when she slept with her husband that didn't care to even touch her, whether the black teen boy was correct - and whether her neglected pussy could accommodate such a huge teen cock.

--

Mrs. Joan Remley realized from the look on the face of Mrs. Donna Walden that she had something on her mind and wasn't close to selecting her lunch order. She decided to order for each of them, "we'll have two turkey sandwiches stuffed with "plenty of dark meat,"" she said with broad smile as she scanned her eyes at the Black teenagers.

Mrs. Joan Remley took the tray of two turkey sandwiches and made sure to sway her mature hips so the boys wouldn't forget her. She and Donna seated themselves near the window at the restaurant.

At the same moment, she could here the attractive older white woman manager saying in a jealous frustrated manner," Shabazz, I need to speak to you privately in my office. We will need about an hour!"

Joan wisely knew that that attractive white manger would soon be stuffed with "plenty of Black meat."

---

"Are you okay, Donna?" asked Joan

"I'm fine," responded a flustered Mrs. Donna Walden after seeing Shabazz for the first time since she woke up naked in her marital bed with him about to impale her with his huge young cock.

"You never finished telling me about Chad Messing," Donna responded as she tried to forget her interaction with Shabazz Johnson.

54 year old Mrs. Joan Remley and her 18 Year old Teen Lover, Chad Messing.

"Well Donna, it was two weeks after the wake and funeral. I finally had some time for myself after taking care of the many important matters related to my husband's passing - plus both my children had retuned back to their homes. It was about 11:30 pm and I was taking a late-night bubble bath before going to bed when I heard the front doorbell ring."

"I was concerned it was my elderly neighbor who is not in good health. She is such a nice woman. I promptly got out of the tub and barely dried myself and didn't even put on my bra and panties. I put on my bath robe and tied the sash and rushed to the front door. I opened the door expecting to see my elderly neighbor but was stunned to see Chad! He had on his tight high school T-shirt that revealed his massive muscles on his 6'4" and 225 lb. young teenage hunk body."

"Chad had a big smile on his face and held up a beautiful bouquet of flowers. The first thing he said was, "Happy Mother's Day! I thought you might be lonely knowing it's almost 12 midnight and it will be Mother's Day - especially since your children have returned home and of course the loss of your husband,"

The first words that came to my lips was, "I totally forgot it was Mother's Day! That is extremely sweet of you Chad"

"Anything for a deserving mother," responded Chad with a broad bashful smile.

"Chad! You are such a good boy. Any mother would be honored to have you as her son," responded Joan.

Mrs. Joan Remley then gasped when she suddenly remembered that she stood in front of the tall muscular 18-year-old teen boy in only her thin robe that covered her naked body, "Oh my, I should put something more appropriate on!"

"That will not be necessary Mrs. Remley. I have seen my mom in her bathrobe many times." Chad responded with his handsome smile.

"Oh, you are right Chad. I better find a nice vase for this beautiful bouquet of flowers," responded Joan with a happy motherly smile as she joyfully removed it from his hands.

Joan then scurried into the kitchen and then the family room to look for a vase for the flowers. However, she could not find one, "Oh my, I know I have a vase somewhere in this oversized big house that's clearly too big for only one person."

"I am sure we will find a vase. There must one somewhere in your house," Chad voiced his encouragement.

These days I forget where I put things. It's been that way with my keys, wallet, pocketbook and now a vase! That's what happens when you get old."

Chad closely followed the older woman with his eyes fixated on her perfectly shaped mature ass and her well-toned legs. He certainly was not deterred that this hot sexy momma called herself old.

Since that was exactly what motivated him to knock on her door at this time of night - his penchant to prey on the plentiful number of mature pussies that had become a reliable receptacle to satisfy his raging teenage hormones

"Do you think it could be in your bedroom? Possibly in a cabinet? Chad asked in a feigned innocent manner.

"Why didn't I think of that! You're right! I recall my husband placing it in the tall mahogany cabinet in our bedroom. You are so smart Chad," responded a gleeful Mrs. Remley that was now emotionally overwhelmed that she had received a bouquet of flowers - since she had never received flowers for Mother's Day or any other occasion from her husband or her children.

Mrs. Joan Remley headed toward the staircase with the 18-year-old teen stud with a broad smile on his face and a growing monster in his crotch as he followed her.

As Joan walked up the steps, Chad enjoyed the natural sway of her motherly hips and unblemished flesh of her voluptuous bare legs. "I am going to devour this well-preserved momma - just like I have done to the other attractive older women" Chad thought as the bulge in his crotch was now at its full length and girth.

Chad followed Mrs. Remley into her bedroom as she walked toward the tall mahogany cabinet. Her mind was too focused on securing a vase for the flowers that she was oblivious that the 18-year-old teen stud had closed and locked the bedroom door.

"We found it! There's an empty vase right at the top of the cabinet! I can't believe I forgot it was sitting up there. I must be losing it at my advanced age," said the relieved older woman.

Mrs. Remley slipped on her high heels that happened to be next to the tall mahogany cabinet to reach the vase.

As the sexy 54-year-old sexy older woman stretched up in her high heels to secure the vase, Chad placed each of his strong large hands on each side of her motherly wide hips and asked, "what do you think your husband would have said if he knew that I was in his bedroom alone with his wife?"

Mrs. Remley thought for a moment and then responded in a naïve motherly manner, "my husband would have thought you're only a boy who is trying to be nice to his wife."

"Really? Even if your husband knew that it was now 11:40 pm and his wife was in her high heels in a scanty bathroom robe barely covering her voluptuous naked mature body with a boy that that had just locked the bedroom door?

Mrs. Joan Remley then suddenly felt Chad's two large hands move and wrap around her large soft breasts that were covered only by the thin robe as he nibbled and whispered in her ear," Mrs. Remley, did you really think that when I had my hand on her fine mature ass at your husband's wake that I would be satisfied and not come back for much more? I believe your husband would believe that you lured me into your bedroom for only one obvious thing!"

Mrs. Remley's head was spinning at that point. She wasn't mentally prepared for Chad's actions as the teenager pulled her robe down to the floor.

Chad then turned Mrs. Joan Remley around as she stood helplessly naked in only her high heels in front of the 18-year-old powerfully built young hunk.

"You are fucking gorgeous Mrs. Remley. Nice ample breasts that have the typical sag of a woman your age and round wide perfect hips that only a mother who gave birth to at least two kids could possess. Not to mention your beautiful mommy nipples that's meant be suckled on. The type of mature voluptuous ripe body that makes my young cock rock hard," said Chad in an obvious lustful way.

Joan was stunned to hear those words from this young fit boy who could have sex with any girl his age. Yet there was no denying the lust in his eyes for her 54-year-old aging body - the same aging body that her husband hadn't felt was worth touching in years.

It was a huge turn on for her to have this teen stud lusting after her aging body as her nipples were now hard and erect and her pussy was suddenly dripping wet.

Chad had a look on his face of a carnivorous monster ready to devour its helpless prey.

The only words that Mrs. Remley could conjure up was, "I am not tall enough even in my heels to reach the vase."

Chad smiled and then walked to the tall mahogany cabinet and was easily able to reach the vase. He then took the flowers from her hands and placed them in it. He then put the vase between her wedding photo that was taken 30 years ago and the photo of her with her two grown children and her baby grandchild.

Joan Remley stood frozen as she then watched the teenage hunk calmly pull off his shirt that revealed his chiseled muscular - that was followed with him slowly removing his pants.

Chad now stood opposite her only in his underwear with a huge throbbing bulge prominently pushing to escape its confines.

Joan moaned as she focused on the huge bulge that her mature body had created in this boy. A boy that clearly wanted to ram that monster into her 54-year-old pussy.

Chad enjoyed that his mature prey moaned as her eyes were fixated on his huge manhood.

He then walked to her marital bed that she had shared with her husband for three decades and laid down on his back and spread his legs with a big smile on his face. "Well, Mrs. Remley, aside from the flowers, I have a very large gift that I know that you'll enjoy for Mother's Day."

Mrs. Joan Remley felt numb as she turned her head toward the night table next to the bed and saw her wedding photo, family photo and the flowers in the vase.

"I don't think this is right, Chad. You should be with girl your own age," she responded with weak conviction in her voice.

"How old are you Mrs. Remley? Asked the 18-year-old teen stud.

Mrs. Remley reluctantly responded with her correct age,"54."

"It's all right Mrs. Remley. 18 fits perfectly into 54. Especially when the 18-year-old has a 9" long and thick young cock that lusts a ripe 54-year-old mature pussy. Now get into your marital bed and let's celebrate Mother's Day! It's only 10 minutes to 12 Midnight and Mother's Day," replied the confident young hunk with a raised voice as he slid off his underwear and threw it at her wedding photo.

"Oh my god! It is the size of a python snake!"

"It's time for some riding lessons, Mrs. Remley. It's time for you to get back in the saddle," Chad smiled as he stroked his rock-hard cock.

"Chad, I haven't had sex in years! You will split me in half with that monster between your legs!

"I have heard that several times from women around your age since I turned 18 years old. They all got used to it after some initial pain," responded Chad as he casually stroked his huge young cock

And besides that, young girls my age do not appreciate what a young cock the size of mine can do for them - like older women do! My preference is having my cock embedded in an older mother's ripe mature pussy," responded the confident boy as he continued to calmly stroke his cock.

"You've gone to bed with other women like me, Chad?"

Chad's response was simply a broad smile.

Mrs. Remley whimpered as she instinctively crawled onto her marital bed and positioned herself where the entrance of her love canal was lined up with Chad's huge young cock as she balanced herself by placing both her hands on his rock-hard chest - as the young stud's fingers twisted and pulled on her hard excited nipples.

It was a sexual turn-on for Chad to be about to fuck a recently widowed older woman with grown children and a grandchild. It was the fifth widow since he turned 18 years old that that he picked-up at supermarkets, malls, and funeral homes. Not to mention the other aging women that he picked up that were still married with kids living at home.

He then looked directly into the vulnerable and nervous face of the naked well-preserved widow and knew it was time to satisfy his fetish, "Mommy, my cock is waiting for your lonely pussy to show its appreciation that I remembered it was Mother's Day - especially when you haven't heard a peep from your two grown children.

Mrs. Joan Remley was confused that Chad had called her "mommy." However, it didn't matter if he had "mommy issues." All she wanted was his huge young cock embedded in her starving pussy

"Yes, Chad! Fuck mommy! Punish your mommy with your magnificent young cock until she passes out." Mrs. Remley cried out as she slowly slid down the boy's massive sized cock - even as pain emanated through her aging pussy as his steel rod began to stretch her cervix to its maximum.

"Oh my god! It hurts so much! Oh baby! Oh Baby!"

"I am only three inches deep into your tight pussy mommy! I have another six more inches to stuff into mommy's starving pussy." Responded Chad as he enjoyed his taboo fetish of fucking a much older woman as mother and son.

"I cannot go any further down, Chad! You are much too big for me! My husband's penis was only about three inches and thin as a pencil!"

Chad moved his hands from Mrs. Remley's nipples and then placed his hands on her hips - and smiled as he glanced at her wedding and family photos on the dresser

"I know you husband and children want you to be happy, Mrs. Remley. And I am going to make sure your incredibly happy," Chad smiled as he then slammed her body down on the full 9" of his huge thick cock.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" she cried out as tears were now streaming down her face.

"It's Midnight, Mr. Remley. Happy Mother's Day!" responded Chad with a broad smile as the older woman slouched down on his chest while her mature pussy was filled with the boy's teenage cock.

"On my god! Oh my god! Mrs. Joan Remley continued to moan as she started to feel the throbbing of the 18 years old boy's teen cock stretch her pussy canal to its fullest.