All Comments on 'Older Neighbor Moves Nextdoor Ch. 04'

by ywbyj

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am absolutely loving these stories and anxiously await the next one after I finish reading the latest. Please keep going because your work is very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
OK

I’ve enjoyed your story through the first four chapters BUT when we’ll the neighbor get a good pounding?

zooker69zooker69about 3 years ago
Another Great Story

Well you did it again, another great story. Enjoy the building of excitement from story to story. Very graphic and very exciting. Keep up he great work, look forward to the next chapter. Wish she was my neighbor.

cryforhelpcryforhelpabout 3 years ago

I love the buildup, gives it a realistic feel. And that makes it that much hotter when she acts slutt. I assume eventually she will want to make porn. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very erotic

Great build-up. Excellent writing. Thanks.

writerjabwriterjababout 3 years ago

Only thing I don’t like is the big ass and pudgy belly. A woman in her 50s doesn’t have to be “thick” if I understand that modern term right.

But I do like the bond that’s forming. Screw COVID!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the graphic description of her hairy pussy. I'm a hairy pussy guy so it is great to hear in detail about her hair, especiallya nice blonde one. I've been fortunate and had three really blonde pussies...they are beautiful. Thanks for the slow build up to wonderful stories. Keep them coming.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

*****This Chapter is hotter then the first three!! Great storytelling keep going. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five Stars Great Love Story RW

daggettdaggettover 1 year ago

Excellent! The series keeps getting better.

rbell42rbell4210 months ago

Keeps getting better. Not a big facial fan, because i like to kiss. Cum-kissing is OK, just messy.

SlomoverSlomover10 months ago

The great sexy story continues. Looking forward to more.

Coochielover71Coochielover71about 1 month ago

Very good story!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous