Older Pantyhose Kink Pt. 03

Story Info
Allison introduces me to her sister.
2.7k words
4.8
3.6k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison and I stayed in touch. It has been many months since we were together. I did have a bit of guilt as I've had the few times I cheated on my wife. Damn conscience. Plus, getting away needed better excuses and/or stories. One day, out of the blue, my wife served me with divorce papers. She wanted out. Split the bills, and the bank accounts, and 401k money, and done.

I had a breakfast date with Allison the next morning. I called Allison and asked if I could stay over. "She asked what changed?" I told her about the divorce. She warned me that our relationship will continue under certain rules. "I will not be your piece of ass whenever you feel the need". I agreed. "On weekend stay overs, we spend Friday nights like an old married couple". "No sex" she said while grinning. "Also talking". I also agreed. After spending time on the couch talking, we held hands and headed for the bedroom. Allison was a great sport and wore some very expensive Wolford seamless pantyhose for me. Very, very sexy. Even without makeup, Allison was as beautiful as any woman 20 years younger. An access hole was not in the cards tonight.

We lied in bed enjoying light touches, conversation, and some tender moments kissing. She knew what the pantyhose did to me, so I gave her feet some extra attention. Massaging and kissing her feet had us both breathing heavy. She promised tomorrow it would be more than made up to me.

We woke up early the next morning. After some cuddling, we headed to the showers, I noticed this woman was used to the finer things in life. Art on the walls. Beautiful light fixtures. Opulence was the word that came to mind. The shower would fit 3 comfortably; it was that large. Lovingly we cleaned each other. The day before washed down the drain. The light touching had my manhood standing up looking around. As I said in the past, her breast enhancements had me just staring at them during the shower. They were spectacular and my cock liked looking at them also. One day I will cover them with my cum.

I watched her dry every inch of her body and stayed hard. She urged me to dry off and get ready to go out for breakfast. She wore a nice dress, black 3 inch heels and silk granny panties, and no pantyhose. Promises of more exciting clothing later. She had a date for breakfast made weeks ago. I was ok with that.

I love car rides. It always leads to sexual play. I had my hand in her panties gently rubbing her clit. Her breathing changed. I had her on the edge as we pulled into the restaurant parking lot. I asked "finish now, or later"? Thrusting her hips into my fingers gave me the answer. She took many minutes to calm herself before leaving the car.

A beautiful older brunette woman was ushered to our table. We were introduced. This is my sister Caitlyn. Caitlyn's hair was shorter. Taking it all in, I noticed her breasts standing up like 30 year old breasts; smaller than sis' but still had me staring. Same broad hips and heavy thighs. These two were sisters without a doubt. Caitlyn is not dressed as well, and probably not as well off monetarily. Allison relayed "Caitlyn lost her husband 5 years ago". "She has been alone ever since". Her husband worked as a mechanic, and died within weeks of retirement. They never had the opportunity to enjoy life together.

Allison asked if her sister is still spending lots of money on batteries. "Yes sister, nobody wants to fuck older women like us". "I am 66 and nobody wants to meet for a meal much less sex". "He does", as both sisters looked in my direction. "Do you think you can handle another woman?" Allison asked. "I believe I can" was my reply. "This will only be the third time sis and I had a threesome with another man" Allison pointed out. The last time was in college. "Oh, and sis, he's one of those". I assumed this comment was towards my heels and hose kink.

I am not religious, but thanked every deity I could think of for this chance of a lifetime. Scenarios of these beautiful women, wearing little clothing, cascaded through my mind. I would be honored to service these beautiful ladies. The remainder of breakfast I had 2 feet in my lap, rubbing my cock the whole time. I could not get up from the table for a bit. While they left for the bathroom, I gathered myself, paid, and waited for these lovely women to rejoin me. Giggling like school girls while approaching me had me thinking how lucky I was.

Back at Allison's home, we talked in the living room for a bit. I was asked about my pantyhose and high heel fetish. As I said before, I stole mom's pantyhose. I loved the feel on my cock. I pleasured myself many times a day with them. I asked about the lucky men who had both sisters. I was corrected to "the lucky man". They were both interested in the same young man in college but he refused to choose one of us, so we moved on. He thought he could keep fucking both of us.

The sisters moved to the sofa where I sat. One on either side, their movements mirroring each other. Rubbing the inside of each of my thighs. Both women had manicured nails. Very pretty. Each kissing me softly. Both women rubbing my balls and hard-on through my pants had me looking forward to fucking these women. Neither wore hosiery at the time and I could not wait until I could choose the heels and hose for each woman. I chose a black teddy with purple accents for Allison and a purple teddy with black accents for Caitlyn. Both had the same colors. My favorite colors for lingerie. No issues there with sibling rivalry.

As we opened the pantyhose drawers, they let me pick what I wanted them to wear.

Allison being the older of the two, I chose Peavey brand suntan in color for her. My Hooters girl. The sister was not used to the lifestyle Allison had most of her life. I chose sexy black wolford pantyhose for Caitlyn. Both had access holes cut out that were available once the teddys were opened.

Next, we choose the shoes. I chose 3 inch mules for Allison. I cannot explain why I love mules so much. For the sister, 4 inch stilettos fit the bill. I wanted Caitlyn to feel sexy. She was sexy. The same as Allison but slightly different in a good way. She has waited a long time for a man's touch.

Always wanting to be a shoe salesman, I knelt between these amazing ladies as they sat on the edge of the bed. Both women had pedicures and sexy red polish. They must have talked this over in preparation for me. My hands were all over each of their legs and feet while I fit these ladies with their shoes. The shoes were kicked to the side a few times while pantyhosed toes found my mouth. So far so good. They shared very well. Moving to the bed, I made more decisions.

Caitlyn needed fucked very badly. She would have me inside her pussy first. Allison was not upset. She knew she got to ride my face first. As Allison climbed on, facing her sister, I knew this would be fun. The sister was cautious, and seemed a bit uptight as she climbed between my legs. Allison told her sister not to be shy. The man wanted both of us. "We will never make another man choose between us". Caitlyn wrapped her hand around my hard-on and slowly stroked me. Allison hovered over my face until she needed release, giving me access to everything. I kissed and licked everything but her pussy. As the sister started kissing my cock, she raked her manicured nails on my thighs and balls. What a wonderful feeling.

Watching her sister, Allison started gyrating her hips. Her special place was brushing my nose and mouth very lightly. I could tell she wanted a slow, deep orgasm. By the end she would be smashing my nose for any kind of pressure on her pussy and clit. My only hope is that I can take a couple breaths while I plunge my tongue inside her. Allison's orgasm is equivalent to a bucking bronco on my face, lasting far longer than 8 seconds.

By now sis is going down on me fast and furious. Nails now raking my chest and belly; I was in heaven. Allison's dropping her hips a bit more on my face creating a bit more pressure. Allison tells her sister to "just get on him already". She tells sis "my orgasm is tied to your actions". As sis straddles my hips, facing Allison, I enter her slowly with a slurpy sound. I saw the shiny black stilettos on her pretty feet as she settled on me as deep as it would go. That was the trigger. Watching my cock slide into her sister, or the squishy sound it made started Allison's orgasm. Her hips slammed down on my face as I simultaneously stuck my tongue inside her every time the opening came around. The sisters embraced and kissed, enjoying their rides. Allison rewarded me as she came all over my face. Caitlyn moved her hips ever so slightly, just enjoying a cock filling her. Caitlyn came hard, soaking my lap. Seconds later, I shot everything I had into Caitlyn's pussy. Both women were chuckling a bit once we seperated. Allison turned red with embarrassment. She rode my face so hard I had a little pantyhose burn.

My ED from an earlier story blamed on prostate meds may have been boredom with the soon-to-be ex-wife. Enjoying the aftermath of sex with two mature, very sexy women left me with a semi. Allison licked all of my cum from her sister's pussy. We kissed and talked and groped one another for what seemed like hours. My hands and mouth enjoyed each woman as much as humanly possible. There was no rush. Don't turn down older, mature women. They can still be sexy. They can also be very sexual. All the hangups young women have are usually gone.

The sisters kissed and fondled one another before I had all their attention. So many fake titties. So little time. I was ready to go after a few minutes watching. Allison was now between my legs as Caitlyn took the spot on my face. Sis was a bit different with what she wanted. She rode my face softly almost immediately. Allison handled me before, and knew what I liked. After flooding my face twice, Caitlyn kept on riding and I kept on pleasuring. I can eat pussy for hours. Allison's pussy sank down on my cock. I saw her pantyhosed toes sticking through the mules. She immediately started riding me deep and hard. Watching her pantyhosed hips riding me was overloading my senses. The sisters were fondling each other's breasts and kissing. Almost in unison, Allison stopped with me buried deep inside her, and all of Caitlyn's weight was on my face. She stopped gyrating and I tongued her pussy until she stopped shuddering in orgasm. My balls were emptied into Allison's pussy.

Both women lay beside me and kissed me loving the taste of Caitlyn's sex on my face. I took my time and ran my hands all over these lovely ladies with feather-light touches. I kissed every inch except their pussies. I sucked on their titties like a horny teenager. I was as ready to go as they were. Allison was first up this time. With her mules on my shoulders, I sucked and licked each foot. Allison was very vocal about what she wanted and how she wanted it. I believe Caitlyn being present changed her personality a bit. She wanted me inside her hard and deep. I kept her feet on my shoulders wanting that pussy as tight as it could get. This also gave me the opportunity to run my hands over her sexy legs. I entered Allison as she grunted from the force. Caitlyn's hand was rubbing my balls gently. I drilled her sister the way she asked. Our pubic bones smashing on each thrust. Balance became an issue for me. Allison hung her heels around my waist just as I was ready to ask. She dug those blocky heels into my skin urging me on. "Fuck me harder and deeper" was all I needed to keep going. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me; I'm so close. "Harder, Harder". All while Caitlyn was now raking my balls with her nails as well as using Allison's pussy juice for lubricant on my ass. Slowly she circled my virgin ass. A little bit more pressure until she was into her second knuckle. The pleasure was incredible. I knew I couldn't last much longer. As this thought ran through my head Allison pulled me as deep as I could go with her strong legs. She was still moving just a bit as her orgasm let loose. Seeing a woman in the middle of an orgasm is one of the sexiest things to see. Her hips kept moving for several minutes riding the feeling as long as it would last. The grip Allison had on my cock is a testimonial to not shy away from mature women for sex.

We worked up an appetite. We dressed, but the women kept their pantyhose on. A bit crusty from prior sex, nobody but the 3 of us would know. The women wore proper heels and dresses while out, keeping their secrets safe from the community. We enjoyed a meal. And, again, this time with pantyhosed feet between my legs.

The three of us spoke about what Caitlyn wanted and needed. Yes, she needed fucked. She spoke frankly about what she wanted. She wanted fucked lovingly, and tender but also deep. Caitlyn wanted her sister kissing her and kissing her breasts while being fucked. Allison and I touched and kissed everywhere on Caitlyn's body. Soft moans were heard from Caitlyn. She was enjoying all the attention. Allison and I snuck some kisses while we took her sister to a place she's never been sexually. While Caitlyn was on her belly, I was lightly touching and kissing her ass. Shapely for a mature woman in her 60s, I couldn't stop enjoying that ass. Caitlyn softly whispered "take me doggie style". We all uncoupled while Allison laid down first then Caitlyn on top. Allison had access to almost all of her sister. I lined up behind Caitlyn and softly put the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. Allison's pantyhose were already soaked from her sister's pussy. Caitlyn told her sister "I am so glad you included me today". "It was dumb luck he joined us for breakfast". "Today only came together last night". Holding my cock at Caitlyn's entrance, I pushed myself slowly inside her. Two women under me both wearing cum soaked pantyhose. Allison asked her sister "why doggie style"? "Hubby refused to fuck me this way". "I figured it was time to start new memories". I took Caitlyn doggie style soft and gentle. Little grunts of pleasure escaped Caitlyn every time the head pushed past her outer lips over and over again. Seeing two women in front of me, wet with cum, in pantyhose and heels made for short work. Caitlyn started shuddering with orgasm. As I was unloading into Caitlyn, Allison quickly raked my balls with her nails. When I finished, my thighs were weak. I rolled off and collapsed on my back.

Showering together, we washed away all the evidence. We slept in Allison's spare room on a California King bed. Just talking and enjoying each other's company was lovely. We all slept intermingled with each other.

What's next?