Older Sister Takes Me In Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddi backed off, looking up and me with a grin and said, "Your cock tastes amazing, Jimmy, but now I need to feel you inside me."

With that, Maddi stood up in front of me, her hand never leaving my dick, as she moved over to straddle my lap. I looked up into her soft blue eyes as she began to lower herself on me. I looked down as she parted her thick forest, revealing her soft pink petal lips and pressed my cock against her flesh. Maddi moved the head back and forth a little, getting it nice and lubed with her flowing juices, then pushed down, slowly impaling herself on me.

I looked back up at her face and her eyes were closed as she took me inside, her face wincing a little as she tried to accommodate my thickness and length into her amazingly tight canal. Her intense heat enveloping me, pulling me in and wrapping around me was the best feeling I could have ever imagined and when she finally rested herself against my pelvis, with every inch of my cock buried inside her, Maddi let out a long groan of pleasure.

Maddi did not move for a moment, and said, "Oh my fucking God, Jimmy, it feels like you are splitting me apart, I need a minute to get used to you, but you feel so fucking good inside me!"

I smiled and wrapped my hands around her slender waist then moved them up to her breasts. There were softer than they looked, as I massaged them into my hands, and feeling her hard nipples in my palms. I pulled her closer so I could take one of her nipples into my mouth to suckle on it. Maddi moaned her pleasure and slowly began to move on me, taking my thick meat in and out of her little by little before taking more.

She felt incredible, every part of her, soft yet supple and the heat generating between was indescribable as her snug pussy tugged at my cock with every movement she made up and down on me. I moved back and forth between each nipple, sucking, and licking them, eliciting little squeals from her and more spasms around my prick.

Maddi took my head into her hands, pulling me off her nipples, leaned down and kissed me with a feverish hunger, as if my lips were her first meal in months. Her kiss was aggressive, and she let out a tiny growl from her throat, as if she were a wildcat on the hunt. Her body moved harder on me now, her sweet cunt fucking itself on me with abandonment, and her moans becoming more like cries of pleasure, filling my mouth and the entire room.

She backed off our kissing threw her head back, and cried out, "OH GOD YES, CUUMMMIINNGGG!"

Maddi's body began to convulse on me, then froze for a moment then spasmed harder. Her mouth was open, but nothing came out then, and her eyes rolled back in her head. Another hard spasm hit her, and she groaned aloud, her sweet cunt gripping me like a vise over and over with each wave of pleasure running through her like an ocean. All I could do was hold on to her while still grinding my cock in her.

When she finally started to come down, her breathing ragged and erratic, she managed, "Oh my God that felt so fucking good!"

Maddi looked down at me through half closed eyes, grinning then kissed me again, as she began moving her body up and down on me in time with my thrusting up into her. I then pulled her lithe body tight against me, then stood up with her wrapped around me and laid her back on the sofa, all the while keeping my cock buried in her amazing cunt.

Maddi reached down and pulled her knees up as I put my hands on the back of her thighs, giving me an unencumbered path to deep fuck her. Maddi's sweet face winced and contorted as I thrusted hard into her, driving my prick in and out of her tender pussy. I looked down watching my flesh disappear inside her repeatedly, while she grunted from the pounding her cunt was taking.

I felt my climax building quickly and I fucked her even faster. Maddi's eyes widened, knowing what was coming, her own pleasure waves beginning to crest once more. I drove inside her one last time, grinding my pelvis against her and roared out loud and began filling her tender body with my hot cum, sending her into another thrashing orgasm right along with me. With each pulse of my seed into her, my body would spasm against her, while she writhed and convulsed beneath me, her pussy seemingly milking my cock for every drop of its pleasure fluid.

Maddi and I stayed coupled like that for several minutes, as we both began to come down from our mutual climax. I looked down at Maddi as she let go of her knees, to rest her feet back on the floor. She looked back at me, with a grin from ear to ear, then pulled me down into another long slow extremely loving kiss. As our tongues intertwined in their slow dance, I could not help but feel like I was having an out of body experience with her.

My softening prick finally slipped from her snug folds and I moved up to sit beside her on the sofa. Neither of us could say anything for a while, and Maddi leaned over and put her head on my chest, and began to slowly run her hand up and down my abs. She traced each of my muscles with her fingers before moving down to gently run them along my now limp dick. She wrapped her hand around me and gently squeezed my soft shaft. A last remnant of cum emerged to the surface of my small opening and with her thumb, she rubbed it around the head and into my skin.

Maddi then looked up at me with those soft doe eyes of hers, smiled and said, "Jimmy, that was amazing. I have never felt this good having sex before. Maybe it was the thrill of having my brother inside me, I do not know, but whatever the case, I hope this is just the beginning."

I smiled and leaned down to kiss her on the forehead, then said, "I'm sure Carolyn will not mind sharing me with you, Maddi, after all, what is family for, right?"

We both laughed when I said that, then I moved down to kiss her again. The taste of her kiss was exquisite, and I knew that I was instantly addicted to her, just as I was with Carolyn. My two gorgeous sisters were now my sweetest addition. I stood up and looked down at Maddi as she still laid back on the sofa, looking up at me with a sleepy grin, then held out my hand for her to take so I could help her up.

Maddi giggled again, took my hand, and stood up next to me, then wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her head into my chest. "Can I sleep with you, tonight, Jimmy," she asked in a soft tone.

Just when I thought I was going to have to sleep alone for a week while Carolyn was gone. I replied, "Like you even have to ask, of course you can."

Maddi smiled and we kissed again, then I took her by the hand into my bedroom where she immediately dove into my bed and pulled back the covers to get under them, looking back up at me with her impish grin, the blankets now pulled clear up to her chin. I just laughed and shook my head, then climbed in bed beside her. Maddi wrapped her arms around me and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Goodnight, little Brother and thank you for making me feel welcome," Maddi said through her half-closed eyes.

She then turned away from me and scooted her cute little ass right up against me in a spoon position as I threw my arm over her to get her even closer. I felt her wiggle her butt a few times to get into a perfect position, wedging my flaccid prick between her soft butt cheeks. Yeah, I do not think it is going to stay flaccid long if she keeps moving like that.

Maddi must have been pretty tired from the day because in minutes, she was softly snoring. I laid there holding her close to me and tried to clear my head of the naughty thoughts I was still having about her, and thankfully, I was successful. Being somewhat exhausted myself, sleep soon found me and I was off to dreamland.

The next morning, just as my alarm was going off, I woke up to the feeling of a hand stroking my typical morning wood. I opened my eyes to see Maddi sitting up in bed, looking down at me with that same impish grin from the night before, while she softly touched and squeezed my steel harden flesh.

She said through her grin as she held my stiff prick in the air, "This was poking me in the butt when I woke up this morning. What were YOU dreaming about, little Brother, hmmm?"

I grinned back and said, "YOU!"

I quickly reached up, wrapped my arms around Maddi and pulled her down on me. She let out a squeal of delight, then giggled as began to tickle her into a fit of laughter. She begged me to stop to the point of tears from laughing so hard. I climbed on top of her and kissed her, with her lips immediately responding back to me. Even after all night and morning breath, her kisses were the absolute sweetest.

She moved her legs under me, giving me clear access to her sex. I reached down and slid my fingers through her thick bush to find her already soaking wet opening between her puffy pussy lips. Maddi moaned softly into our now heated kissing, then gasped as I slipped two fingers inside her. Her intense heat wrapping itself around my fingers as I moved them around then curled them up to rub her most sensitive spot inside and pressing on it.

Maddi just about came up off the bed when I did that, and she groaned deeply, pulled back from our kiss and cried out. I continued massaging that spot with my finger and then moved my thumb from the same hand, to uncover her clitoris, and gently massaging it in rhythm with my finger. Maddi's eyes grew big, and her mouth opened wide as her body began to shake. Her breathing now very ragged and erratic coming out between squeals of her pleasure.

Maddi's body then went into a massive convulsion, shaking and thrashing around as the sudden orgasmic attack riddled her entire being. I honestly thought she was going to come out of her skin as she cried out her ecstasy and her body released a powerful wet gush of fluid. I continued massaging her insides and clit, keeping her in a continuous circle of climatic waves until she could not take anymore. I pulled my fingers from inside her and wrapped my arms around her again, kissing all around her tender face and neck as she fought valiantly to control her breathing.

When she managed to quiet herself down a bit, Maddi said trying to smile through her panting, "Oh my GOD, WHAT WAS THAT JIMMY? What did you do to me? I have never came that hard in my life!"

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders, then said, "Just something I learned in my female anatomy studies over the years and before you ask, yes, Carolyn likes it, too."

Maddi grinned and nodded, then said, "Mmhmmm you are an amazing lover, Jimmy."

"Oh, we are just getting started, Maddi, but for now, I have to get ready for work, but we will continue this later," I said with confidence, then kissed her again softly before getting up and heading in to take a shower. I no sooner got inside the stall when Maddi came slithering in and turned the water off.

She smiled and reached down to take hold of my still hard cock, saying, "You have to let me take care of this for you, little Brother. I can't have you going off to work with a hard on, now, can I?"

Maddi got down on her knees right there in the shower and took my cock into her mouth. Knowing I was pressed for time, she went right to work on me, sucking me and stroking my flesh in perfect rhythm. Wow, did I mention that she was good at sucking cock? I could already feel myself bubbling up as I grunted and groaned along with her amazing oral skills as she feverishly took amazing care of my throbbing prick.

I put my hands on the sides of her head, moved my hips along with her movements, and basically started fucking her face until the head of my cock was nearly bouncing off the back of her throat. The first wave of pleasure hit me, and I felt a powerful surge of ejaculate come out of me and hit the back of her throat. Maddi swallowed with zeal as she continued sucking and stroking in unison, making gulping sounds with each jet of cum as it left me.

I leaned back against the shower walls, as my knees became very weak, while Maddi continued stroking my prick to get every drop of my fluid from me and into her hungry mouth. When she was satisfied that she had gotten every drop, she looked up at me with a grin, kissed the head of my cock, then stood up and kissed me briefly.

Maddi then pulled back and said, "Mmmm thanks for breakfast, Jimmy."

She giggled and winked then headed out of the shower, disappearing out into the bedroom. I stood there for a few minutes trying to get my bearings straight before turning the water back on and finishing my shower in record time. I hurriedly finished my shower, then got dressed in record time, taking only a minute to grab a coffee, a granola bar, and a kiss from a still naked Maddi as I bolted out the door.

Work was slow that day, which normally is not a good thing because I hate to be bored, but today, I did not care one bit, because my thoughts were full, thinking about Carolyn and how much I was missing her already, but now with the constant replay of sex with Maddi, I had plenty to keep my head occupied. At one point, I was so deeply engrossed in my thoughts, I felt my cock begin to get hard.

The next thing I knew, I heard a sweet, accented voice say something to me as I sat there behind my glass top desk. It was Sheila, one of my co-workers, who had been hinting at getting a date with me, through other co-workers, for the past month or so. Sheila was an incredibly attractive young woman of Korean descent, with beautiful porcelain skin, and long black hair framing her oval shaped face. She was only about 5'2" tall and a little on the thin side, with small breasts, but exceptionally beautiful overall.

Sheila said with a grin, "Hello? James? Are you okay in there?"

The realization hit me that she could probably see the circus tent in my pants, through my desk, so I immediately sat up to hopefully conceal my predicament. With the grin on her face, I am thinking that I was not successful and my hard prick with the mind of its own, was not disappearing any time soon.

I managed to say, as the flames of embarrassment ran over my face, "Oh, yeah, hi Sheila. Sorry about that, I was a little lost in thought there. What can I do for you?"

Sheila giggled and said, "A little lost? I'm guessing not since I called your name several times, James."

I could see her eyes going from mine down to the desk and then back up to mine as the smile never left her face. I am fairly sure she could tell that I had a hard on, that was now finally beginning to relax in my pants.

Sheila said, "Anyway, I just wanted to know if you could send me a copy of that marketing report that you submitted to the Director last week. I was hoping to get some of the figures off it for my merger analysis."

"Sure, not a problem, Sheila. I will email you a copy of it right away," I said, now fully recovered from my embarrassment.

"Awesome, thank you so much, James. Talk to you later," She said with a smile as she turned and walked out of my office.

I could not help but watch her sexy little ass move away in that tight skirt she had on. I wondered how she would feel up against me, naked and hot. Good grief! My mind was totally out of it today! Get yourself together, I thought to myself! I attempted to shake out the cobwebs of illicit sexual encounters from my mind and go back to work, sending that report to Sheila, that sexy hot little Asian goddess with the porcelain skin and no doubt a tasty little pussy. Yep, my mind was gone.

By the time I got to the apartment, through the windy cold and snow, my head was clear and the only thing I had on my mind was getting warmed up with a hot meal. Maddi had texted me during my workday and said that she was going to make dinner for us, so I was looking forward to tasting her culinary skills, but what I did not realize, is what she had waiting for me when I got in the door.

There was Maddi, sitting back on the sofa with one leg up, wearing a fuzzy white robe that had fallen open, a pair of white cotton panties and a smile on her face. Now some might think white cotton would be boring but with Maddi, nothing could be further from the truth. I could not help but just stand there for a minute to look at her and take in all that raw sexiness that she emanated.

"Welcome home, little Brother," she said in a very seductive tone, then added, "I made dinner for us, but I was hoping we could start with dessert first."

I dropped my coat and pack right there on the floor, kicked off my shoes and went over to where she was sitting. I was mesmerized by her as I stood there for a moment longer, unable to say anything as all the sexual thoughts I had been thinking about during the day came flooding back tenfold, sending my mind into pure animalistic wanton overdrive.

I dropped to my knees in front of her, then leaned down and kissed her panty covered pussy. Maddi giggled and then softly moaned as I kept placing little kisses from the top of her mound down between her legs. I breathed in, catching the smell of lilacs mixed with her natural female scent and I immediately became erect. I reached up and looped my thumbs through the sides of her panties and began pulling them down, while Maddi lifted her butt just enough to make it easier for me.

Once I had them down to her ankles, she kicked them off and I was now treated to the full view of her gorgeous, sweet pussy. She had trimmed her bush down a bit, just enough that I could clearly see the definition of her puffy vulva, slightly parted, her thin inner labia lining her slit up to her swollen clitoral hood just barely poking out.

Maddi giggled again at my admiration of her pussy and said, "You like it, Jimmy? I figured you would like it if trimmed a little bit. I don't get into the shaving stuff, because that just drives me crazy from itching and I loathe having to shave every day to keep it smooth."

I looked up at her, still in a half dreamlike state and said, "Like it? My God, Maddi, I LOVE IT! You are beautiful down there, just like the rest of you!"

Maddi giggled some more and said, "Awww, thank you, Jimmy, you are so sweet, but I have to say, it's not going to eat itself, little Brother."

Point taken. I nodded and smiled, then leaned down and softly kissed along her inner thighs just below her pussy, moving up until I got to the very edge of her vulva, then moved to the other inner thigh, repeating my kissing until I reached the edge. Then I moved up and kissed down from her little belly button until I got to the top of her mons, then repeated the cycle, skipping over her pussy on purpose, just to make her squirm a little.

I looked up to see Maddi beginning to pout and she said, "You're a tease, you know that?"

I grinned and nodded then went back to what I was doing, this time instead of skipping over, I parted her soft fur and put my lips and mouth directly over her now spread opening and slid my tongue inside her. I was instantly treated to a sweet flow of her nectar onto my tongue and into my mouth, as Maddi let out a sweet long pleasing moan and a whimper. My God, she tasted like heaven!

I lavished her sweet sex with my tongue, moving up from her love canal, and circling around her protruding little clit. When I sucked it into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, giving it both suction and a tongue lashing, Maddi's whimpers turned into louder cries of pleasure, as she ran her fingers so lovingly through my hair.

Maddi managed to say through it, "Oh God, Jimmy, is there any part of sex that you don't do so wonderfully? You are going to make me really fall in love with you, you do know that, right? OHHHHH my GOD, I'M GOING TO CUM!!"

Maddi's entire body began to spasm as I kept sucking her clit and just when the more intense waves of pleasure could set in, I slid my two middle fingers inside her tight hole and curled them right up firmly against her g-spot. Maddi let out a squeal of delight and she went from spasms to full convulsions as the most intense part of her powerful orgasm rocked through her body, causing her to flood my hand and face with her sweet fluids.