Older Sister Takes Me In Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,127 Followers

She was grinding her pussy so hard against my face, I thought she would rub me raw, but I did not care, because I was too busy lovingly giving my sweet Sister the best head she has ever had in her life. Yes, I was that confident in my oral love skills. As Maddi's waves slowly began to subside, oversensitivity finally got the best of her and she literally had to pull herself away from my hungry mouth and fingers.

She pulled me up to her pretty face and kissed me passionately, as she reached down and unfastened my pants, then pushed them down as far as she could, releasing my throbbing hard cock into her hand. She scooted her butt forward, while still kissing me deeply, and guided the bulbous head of my prick into her sloppy wet cunt. As soon as I felt her snug lips begin to open for me, I pushed all the way inside her in one smooth motion.

Maddi pulled back from our kiss, threw her head back and let out a long-drawn-out cry of pleasure, as I began to mercilessly piston my flesh in and out of her. I loved the feeling of her pussy wrapped around me and I loved the way it seemed like it would suction me back into it on each outstroke. I felt the beginnings of my orgasm start to boil up from my depths and I started moving faster in her, my balls now slapping lewdly off her ass cheeks as I pounded her sweet cunt.

As soon as the surge rushed up from inside me, I yanked my cock out of her pussy, stood up in front of her, and pushed it toward her face. Maddi immediately put her mouth over my prick, just as the first jet hit her in the back of her throat. She gulped down my thick cum with each pulse, moaning as she did, becoming cum drunk as I watched her eyes roll back in their sockets.

Her mouth was like a vacuum cleaner, pulling every ounce of my fluid from me, then backed off me and squeezed my prick as if to milk every drop. My knees got week and I moved over to sit beside her, both of us breathing extremely hard from sexual exhaustion. Neither of us could speak for several minutes, as we were still humming from the euphoric sensations running through our bodies. Finally, I looked over to her and her back at me, we smiled then both busted out laughing.

Maddi finally was able to say, "Oh little Brother, what have we gotten ourselves into here?"

I shook my head and said, "Whew! I don't know, Maddi, but whatever it is, I hope it never ends."

Maddi and I laughed after I said that, and then drew together for a nice long and loving kiss, then she laid her head on my chest, while we both rested a little while longer before finally getting up, and slowly making our way into the kitchen. I did not bother putting my pants back on, as I sat down at the table, still naked from the waist down.

Maddi still had her robe on, but it was hanging loosely open as she donned a pair of potholder mittens on and pulled out a casserole dish from the oven. Whatever she had made, it smelled heavenly when she pulled back the foil cover to reveal the contents of what she now called her chicken surprise. Whatever the ingredients were, it tasted as good as it smelled, and the two of us ate like we had not eaten in a week.

After we had finished, I looked at Maddi and smiled, saying, "That was an excellent meal, Sis, I never knew you to be so savvy in the kitchen."

Maddi grin and said, "Well I'm happy you liked it, but I am far from kitchen savvy as you put it. This is one of about 3 meals I make good, and I'd normally say in response to your compliment is that you should see what else I'm good at, but I think you know that already." Maddi then giggled and winked at me.

Feeling rather brazen, I looked her in the eye with a cocky grin and said, " I know something else that tastes very good."

"Oh really? What might that be, little Brother, my pussy perhaps," Maddi brazenly said in return with a devilish smile.

Touché'. She had me and all I could do was nod and let out a little chuckle in response.

"I may look like a nerdy type of gal, Jimmy, but I've been a perv a lot longer than you realize," Maddi finished.

Now she had me feeling very intrigued and I replied, "Well, I am all ears, Sis. Details please."

"Are you sure you want to know? I mean, I would not want you to think less of me," Maddi said as her expression grew slightly more serious.

"Maddi, for God's sake, we've been having almost not stop sex for the past two days, what makes you think, you telling me your past would have any effect on the way I feel about you?"

Maddi smiled again and said, "Okay, I'll take your word for it then."

I nodded and smiled back at her, then reached out and took her hand in mine to reassure her and said, "Good, I want you to always feel like you can tell me anything, even if it is unpleasant."

Maddi thought for a second, then began to spill out everything, "Well, to start off, I lost my virginity to our cousin Jeremy right after high school graduation, and not long after that, I fucked Uncle Jack at our family reunion, behind the barn. Then of course there were a couple guys in college that I fucked on a regular basis, and finally, I cannot begin to count how many times Carolyn and I had sex together, so you see dear Brother, your shy nerdy older Sister, has been a closet slut for quite some time now."

I could not help but be blown away by Maddi's confession, as I sat there wide eyed with my mouth hanging open. I did not know which part shocked me more, the fact that she fucked Jeremy and his dad, Jack, or that her and Carolyn have been secret lovers, something Carolyn so conveniently left out of her confession to me. I also could not help but get extremely turned on by it, too, as I felt my cock spring back to life below the dinner table.

"Okay, Jimmy, now that I have told you, do you still love your big slutty Sister," she asked half-jokingly.

"Of course, I still love you, Maddi, nothing could change that," I said smiling at her as my cock throbbed below the table.

Maddi got a big smile and said, "Yay!" She clapped her hands then got up and came around the table to give me a sweet loving hug, but when she turned me to hug her, she looked down and saw my erection staring back up at her.

"WOA! What is this I, see? Well, I guess you did a little more than just like my confession," she said still grinning then added, "Mmmm I guess it's dessert time."

Maddi tossed off her robe, not like it was covering anything hanging open like it was, then straddled my lap. She reached down to take hold of my cock and guided it once more to her sweet furry pussy. As soon as it touched her wet opening, she slid down the entire length until she came to rest on me, my cock now buried inside her warmth, pressed hard against her cervix.

Maddi closed her eyes and then hugged tightly against me and said in a half-muffled moan, "I love you, Jimmy."

"I love you, too, Maddi," I said with sincerity as I wrapped my arms around her.

Maddi rode me hard right there on the chair at the dinner table through no less than three very intense orgasms before I started pumping my hot semen into her well fucked depths. I could not help but think about how lucky I was to not only have one hot Sister that loved to fuck me, but two hot Sisters that thoroughly enjoyed having my cock in them.

When we had exhausted ourselves on the chair, I stood up with Maddi's legs loosely wrapped around me and carried her into my bedroom to lay her down on the bed, then went into the bathroom and got a couple of towels. I got one of them wet with some warm water and took them back to the bed for Maddi.

As she laid there watching me through half closed eyes and a slight grin across her lips, I began to softly wipe her down, paying extra gently attention to her most delicate areas, and when I was finished, I dried her off. I then tossed the towels to the floor, pulled back the bedclothes to cover her and climbed into bed beside her.

When I looked into those sweet doe eyes of her, I could see tears welling up, but the smile never left her face. Maddi sniffed a little then leaned in and softly kissed me, lingering her sweet lips on mine, and gently parting them with her tongue. I just loved her kisses as I felt the warmth from them flooding my body.

Maddi pulled back and said, "You really are amazing, Jimmy, and I can see why Carolyn is so head over heels in love with you, because I feel the same way. I don't know what the future holds for the three of us, but for now, let us just enjoy what we have," Maddi said with true sincerity, then a grin came across her face and she added, "How are YOU going to handle the both of us, when Carolyn gets back?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I don't know, but I am sure it will be fun."

It was a good thing that I had to work during the day, because I do not think Maddi and I would have gotten anything constructive done outside of thoroughly enjoying carnal knowledge of each other. While I was busy at work, Maddi was able to secure a location to open her consulting firm, just a block away from the building where Carolyn and I worked.

**********

Friday came and we were looking forward to Carolyn getting in that evening. She had texted saying that she would be home around 5:30 pm, so Maddi and I, made plans to take her to dinner. When we heard the key in the door, Maddi and I quickly went to it as Carolyn came in. You would have thought Maddi and Carolyn had not seen each other in years as they hugged each other tight and danced around like a couple of schoolgirls.

I just stood there shaking my head with a grin and rolling my eyes at them. Maddi looked at me and laughed, saying, "Aw come on in, little Brother, we didn't mean to leave you out!"

So, the three of us hugged it out for a little longer before Carolyn spoke up and said, "Okay, where are we going to eat, I'm starving."

Again, I rolled my eyes and said to Maddi in my best Yoda imitation, "Bottomless pit, this one has."

Maddi busted out laughing and said, "Oh, I know right?"

Carolyn began to pout, squinted her eyes, and replied to us in a half joking growl, "You know how cranky I get, too."

We laughed again, and I said, "Alright, Sis, we're going to go eat, let me take your suitcases in for you and we'll go."

Carolyn smiled at the two of us, as I grabbed her bags and took them into her bedroom. When I came back out, my Sisters were whispering to each other and grinning. Oh boy, I can only imagine what they were talking about, I thought to myself, then cleared my throat to get their attention. Maddi just stood there grinning while Carolyn came over to me, put her arms around me and laid a nice sweet loving kiss on me, instantly sending jolts of electricity throughout my body.

She then pulled back with a grin on her face and said, "I missed your lips, little Brother, but it seems they have been a bit busy while I've been gone? Maddi did not go into details, but I guess the cat is out of the bag now, or should I say, your cock buried in her pussy?"

Carolyn laughed after saying that and I felt my face get warm. I shook my head and started herding my two giggling sisters to the door, and said, "Yeah, we've been a little busy, now c'mon, let's go eat and talk more about it later."

We had some great Italian food at one of Carolyn's favorite restaurants, and enjoyed a couple bottles of wine, then headed back home. The three of us were getting pretty tired, by that point, and decided to turn in early. Carolyn and Maddi headed into their bedroom and I went into mine, to get ready for bed, when Carolyn came in a few minutes later, completely naked, looking at me as if I had done something wrong.

I gave her a puzzled look and she said with a pouty look, "Jimmy? Why aren't you coming to bed with us? Just because Maddi is here, does not mean I will not get lonely for you. I missed you terribly this week, now please come into bed with us, okay?"

I nodded and said, "Okay, I just thought that maybe you two, would want to catch up and maybe have some one-on-one love time."

Carolyn smiled and looked down at the floor, and sheepishly said, "Ah, Maddi told you about that, huh? Well, now that you know that her and I have sex, that's still no excuse for you to sleep in here, okay?"

I nodded and stripped out of my clothes, to match my stunning Sister's nakedness, my cock already beginning to get hard just looking at her. Carolyn smiled some more, then reached out, taking my cock in her hand, and led me into her bedroom.

When Maddi saw us coming in like that, she let out a giggle and patted the bed beside her. Carolyn and I climbed into bed next to Maddi and I got in beside Carolyn, and the two of us started making out rather feverishly. To say that I missed her would have been an understatement.

Maddi got right up close to us and said, "God you two look so hot together, and I can't wait to watch you fuck."

Carolyn broke our kiss, turned to Maddi, and smiled, then leaned in and softly.

kissed her. Their kiss turned deeper and more passionate, as their hands gently explored each other. Maddi reached down to part Carolyn's legs and trace her fingers down Carolyn's shaved slit, the two of them softly moaning and cooing into each other's lips while I watched.

I moved closer and spooned against Carolyn as her and Maddi continued their sweet make out session. Carolyn instinctively raised her leg up, giving me clear access to her nether regions, while Maddi's fingers danced around now open cunt. I pressed my cock against her pussy from behind, pushing it against her opening and with Maddi's fingers to guide me, my prick slid inside.

Carolyn moaned deeply into Maddi's mouth as my cock hit bottom. I grabbed Carolyn by the hips and started slowly sliding myself in and out of her. She whimpered and groaned in pleasure, as Maddi moved down and started sucking on Carolyn's hard nipples, then continued down until her face was just above Carolyn's pussy, giving her an up close and personal view of my thick prick sliding in and out.

"Oh my God, that is so fucking hot seeing your dick sliding in her like that," Maddi quietly exclaimed.

She then moved her face even closer, then kissed Carolyn's pussy mound while taking her fingers and tracing around Carolyn's fleshy labia as they wrapped themselves around my pistoning prick. Carolyn moaned harder at the additional touch she was now receiving, then reached out to pull Maddie's legs towards her face.

Maddi knew what Carolyn wanted, and repositioned herself so Carolyn had clear access to her pussy. Maddi spread her legs and Carolyn buried her face into Maddie's sweet hairy muffin, eliciting a sexy whimper of delight from Maddi, all the while I continued sliding my cock in and out of Carolyn.

Maddi then suggested a change of positions so she could get her mouth on Carolyn as I fucked her, so I pulled out and Carolyn threw her leg over Maddi and got on top of her in a sexy 69 position, then went right back to work on Maddi's pussy, sucking and licking her tender flesh. Carolyn positioned her own sex over Maddi's mouth, and I could not help but sit back for a moment to watch these two beautiful Sisters of mine give each other sweet oral sex.

I then got up on my knees behind Carolyn and slid my cock right back in her as Maddi sucked on her swollen clit. Carolyn grunted hard into Maddi's pussy while I began deep stroking her insides, pulling all the way out until just the tip was inside her, then pushing all the way back in. After I did that a few times, Maddi reached up and intercepted my cock on the outstroke and pulled it down into her mouth.

That was an amazing feeling going from Carolyn's pussy into Maddi's mouth like that was out of this world good and after I pushed into Maddi's throat a few times, she put me back inside Carolyn and then went back to work licking and sucking Carolyn's clit. In minutes of going back and forth like that, Carolyn's body shuddered, and she began to go into spasms as the first climax ran through her, flooding around my pounding prick and onto Maddi's sweet face.

Maddi soon followed Carolyn and began to shake and writhe against Carolyn's mouth and tongue, as she powered through her orgasm, just as I entered her mouth again, and slid down her throat, drowning out her muffled cries of pleasure.

When I pulled out of her throat and slid back into Carolyn, I could hear Maddi gasping for breath.

After the two girls had simmered down a bit, I had them roll over so Maddi was now on top of Carolyn, but Maddi being a lot shorter than Carolyn could not reach her pussy from that position, so she had to be content with laying her head on Carolyn's taught tummy. Carolyn did not seem to care as she pulled Maddi's ass down, and buried her face back into Maddi's pussy, but this time she had to share it, as I moved in and slid my prick into Maddi. Maddi cried out when I shoved my flesh all the way in, hitting her cervix.

I could feel Carolyn's nose tickle my balls as she tongued around Maddi's clit, then moved it around my cock as it moved in and out of Maddi. After a few strokes, I did as before, pulling my cock out of Maddi and sliding it into Carolyn's hot mouth, pushing it deep until I felt her gag reflex kick in. I backed out a little and then slid deeper hearing her throat let out a guttural sound as it was invaded.

The three of us moved around into several different positions, fucking through several of Carolyn's and Maddi's mind-blowing orgasms. I could never had imagined anything so insanely wonderful as having sex with either of my Sisters, let alone both at the same time, and when I could no longer hold back with the pleasure, I was getting from them, they got down in front of me with their mouths open, waiting for me to cum as I stroked my throbbing prick for them.

The first wave hit me, and I shot a wad of cum across Carolyn's sweet face, then I redirected myself, so the next jets went into her mouth. Maddi wanting some for herself reached up and directed my cock to her as the next pulse flowed into her hungry mouth. When I could not hold myself up any more from the sheer exhaustion of our intense love making, I collapsed back on the bed.

Carolyn and Maddi both moved closer to me and took turns sucking my weakening cock into their mouths, draining every drop of fluid from me. The icing on the cake was watching them in a wide opened mouth kiss, sharing the last remnants of my cum, between them. Afterward, they laid on either side of me, snuggling close against me, and taking turns giving me sweet little kisses on my cheeks and lips, giggling like a couple of schoolgirls. My God, I had died and gone to heaven.

Carolyn in her sweetest of voices said, "Thank you both for the best welcome home ever."

I turned to her and said, "Ah, you're very welcome, Sis."

"Yeah, ditto for me, too, Sissy, I've really missed you," cooed Maddi.

We soon fell asleep and hank the stars, that Carolyn and I did not have to work the next day because none of us woke up before 11am. When we did wake up, the three of us were a mess of tangled flesh under the covers, with arms and legs sprawled out over each other and for a few seconds after opening my eyes, I wondered who would come rescue us to untie our knotted bodies as I snickered to myself.

The closest body part to my face happened to one of Maddi's boobs and I could not help myself but lean in and flick her puffy nipple with my tongue. Her body jerked and her eyes popped open in a flash, a grin forming on her mouth, then she moved her head to mine and gave me a sweet little peck on the lips.

"Mmmm good morning to you, too, little Brother," she said in a sleepy tone.

As soon as she said, that, a groggy voice came from Carolyn on the other side of me, "Jimmy, isn't it your turn to make breakfast?"

The sister that never stops thinking about food. If she is not thinking about food, she is thinking about sex. I could not help but laugh as I looked her way shaking my head. Carolyn turned her head to look at me through her half-closed eyes and batted her eyelashes a few times.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,127 Followers