Older Sister Takes Me In Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleeeaaaasssseeeee," she said in a long-drawn-out whine, then added, "You know how cranky I get when I'm hungry." Maddi giggled in background.

I rolled my eyes then reached over and gave Carolyn a playful hard slap on her butt, and like the flash, I jumped up out of bed like I had rockets attached to my ass before she had a chance to react. Then I turned to look at them from the foot of the bed with a big smile like I had conquered the world. Maddi just laid there giggling at the entire scene.

"OWWWWW! That hurt you brat, now you have to kiss it and make it feel better," Carolyn whined some more into the pillow.

"Nope, I gotta go make breakfast, and it's time to get up," I said as I chuckled, then turned and headed into the bathroom, to take a shower.

I no soon got in there, and started to soap up, when it came Carolyn, slinking her svelte body in behind me under the hot water. She wrapped her arms around me from behind and leaned her head against the back of me for several minutes, not wanting to let go.

Just as I was beginning to think something was wrong, Carolyn said, "This was the longest week ever, and I REALLY missed you. I love you so much, Jimmy."

I turned towards Carolyn and I could see that she was about to cry, so I pulled her into a big hug, then kissed her sweet lips. She softly whimpered into our kiss as it became very sensual and lingering, causing my cock to become extremely erect between us. Carolyn reached down and softly stroked it and rubbed it against her body as I moaned into her mouth.

Carolyn then pulled back from our kiss and said through her now heavy breathing, "You know I need my morning loving, Jimmy, you have turned me into a needy slut for you."

Carolyn turned away from me, leaned over to her hands were on the shower wall and pushed her ass towards me. I loved her ass. I loved everything about her, and she knew I could not resist her. I turned off the water and I moved close to her, took my cock in hand, and began running the head of it up and down her slit. When I felt her opening, I pushed inside her.

Carolyn let out a gasp, mixed with a groan and said, "Yes, God, yes, fuck me, Jimmy! I love your cock inside me!"

Even with all the love making we had done the night before, sliding inside her again, was like being inside her for the first time again, in fact every time her and I had sex, it felt like the first time. I continued pushing into her until my pelvis was pushing against her ass and I was buried in her to the hilt. Carolyn cried out and I began the long slow withdraw before thrusting back in her hard.

Carolyn cried out, "Fuck me HARD, Jimmy! I need it!"

I began pounding her sweet cunt, mercilessly, as I looked down to see my prick disappearing and reappearing from Carolyn's depths. God, her pussy felt so fucking good on me! Over and over, I slammed into her, as she cried out her pleasure, moaning and whimpering as I fucked her.

Carolyn began shaking like a leaf and going into heavy spasms, as her climax riddled her body. I felt my surge moving quickly up from deep inside and I pounded into her faster until the first wave hit me. I roared my pleasure, driving my prick all the way in, and began pumping my cum into her tortured hot cunt.

Just as I came inside Carolyn, I heard a cry of pleasure from outside the shower. I turned to see Maddi, her eyes closed, and her head thrown back. She was leaning against the shower glass with one hand on it, and her other hand madly frigging her pussy, as her body writhed and contorted through her intense orgasm. I pulled Carolyn up with her back against me, running my hands up and down the front of her, turning her so she could see Maddi. She softly giggled and cooed as I kissed the back of shoulder, my cock still buried inside her.

Maddi began to come down from her climax and opened her eyes to see Carolyn and I looking at her. She shrugged her shoulders, grinned through her heavy breathing and said, "Well, I couldn't help myself. Watching you fuck like that was extremely hot!"

"Would you like to shower with us, Maddi," Carolyn asked.

Maddi nodded emphatically and quickly got in with us. I reached back and turned the water back on, my softening cock now slipping out of Carolyn's cum filled pussy. Maddi kneeled in front of Carolyn, reached up and pulled her hips towards her, burying her open mouth into Carolyn's pussy. Carolyn let out a gasp as Maddi pushed her tongue inside her slit and began to suck in all our combined juices.

Carolyn, still sensitive from the fucking I gave her, nearly buckled over as another powerfully fast orgasm shot through her, flooding Maddi's face. Maddi then backed away for a moment and said, "Give it to me, Sissy, you know what I want!"

Carolyn nodded with her eyes closed and her body still spasming, reached down and spread her pussy open, paused for a moment while Maddi repositioned her face just inches away from Carolyn's cunt. I was not sure what was about to happen, so I moved to the side, and kneeled close to Maddi, to get a better viewing angle. Then, to my amazement, a golden stream began to trickle from Carolyn's spread pussy lips.

That trickle quickly turned into a full stream from her small opening and began flooding Maddi's mouth. I watched in total shock as Maddi gulped down Carolyn's warm piss, rubbing in the overflow down Maddi's neck and across her tits. When Carolyn's flow had depleted, Maddi pushed her mouth back against Carolyn and licked off every drop.

I was blown away as I continued watching with my mouth hanging open. Maddi turned towards me, now satisfied that she had thoroughly cleaned every drop of urine from Carolyn, smiled then leaned in and kissed me. I could taste Carolyn's pee on Maddi's lips as she opened her mouth into a full-on deep tongue dancing kiss. The taste of her pee was not bad at all, in fact, it was similar to her cum, but with a slight sour bitter taste.

Maddi pulled back from our kiss and said, "Well, what did you think of that, Jimmy?"

I smiled and nodded, then pulled her up with me as I stood, and kissed her again. This time, I pulled Carolyn in close to us, and the three of us began trading kisses between each other.

I then paused and said to Maddi, "Does that answer your question?" Maddi and Carolyn both giggled, and I finished, "Now, I'm going to finish washing so I can go make breakfast before a certain beast gets really grumpy."

Carolyn stuck her tongue out and smiled, while Maddi giggled some more, then the three of us washed ourselves down and finally managed to get out of the shower. I quickly threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and headed out to the kitchen to make breakfast. Just when I had gotten the eggs, muffins and fruit all finished and put on a platter, Maddi and Carolyn came out and sat down. I got both their favorite flavored K-cup coffees, put out some cream and sugar, that sat down with them at the table.

Carolyn smiled and said, "Thanks, Jimmy, for making breakfast and getting our coffee."

She grabbed a muffin off the platter and stuffed it in her mouth, then saw Maddi and I both staring at her with a grin.

"WHAFFF," was all she could get out with her mouth full of muffin.

Maddi and I both started laughing and I could tell Carolyn was started to get a little annoyed, as she rolled her eyes, so we let it go and started eating, too. After we had finished up, I could not help but asked my Sisters about the whole pee thing.

I was hesitant at first, but my curious mind had to know, "Okay you two, when and how did the whole pee in your mouth thing come from? I mean, I'm all about the kink, but this is on a whole next level kink and it seems like this has been going on awhile now, so care to elaborate on the subject?"

Maddi and Carolyn looked at each other and giggled, then talked under their breath to each other on who was going to tell me before Maddi finally decided that she would tell the story.

Maddi looked at me and said, "Well it happened awhile back after Carolyn and I first started going down on each other. One night when we had been fingering one another, and enjoying a few mutual orgasms, we decided to go ahead to go down on each other."

She continued, "Well, neither of us had gone pee for a few hours and when Carolyn came on my face, she squirted some pee out during one of her hard spasms, right into my mouth, and I swallowed it before I realized what it was. Well, it turned me on even more than I already was."

"Carolyn said she was sorry but when she saw that I liked it, she wanted to try it, too, so when she went down on me, I had quite the bladder full of pee by then. When I had my orgasm, I did the same thing to her that she had done to me and squirted my pee into her mouth. She was not so sure about it at first, but then we did it several times after that, and both of us grew to love it. So that is the story, Jimmy, now what do you think about it," Maddi finished.

Carolyn just sat there nodding in agreement with everything Maddi said, and I sat there taking it all in. My two sweet older sisters were really into some kinky stuff as a smile began to grow across my face.

I said to them, "Well, I think it just adds another layer of exposed sexual antics of my two very naughty Sisters, and to be honest, I think it's hot as fuck."

********

Carolyn, Maddi, and I thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the weekend and the coming week together, huddled indoors with a winter storm roaring outside that had literally shut down the entire city. We spent much of our time making love in every way imaginable, only getting out of bed to make something to eat, drink and watch some movies.

By the end of the week, they had reopened the train station and Maddi was able to head back to our hometown, to finalize the closure of her business there. Carolyn and I missed her terribly, minutes after we watched her board the train.

While riding in the cab on the way back to the apartment, Carolyn asked, "What would you think about Maddi moving in with us, Jimmy? We have that third bedroom that I had originally thought would be a study, but who the Hell uses a study anymore? It is big enough for a bedroom, but it does not have its own bathroom in it. She could probably just share mine then."

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "That's not an issue, Maddi can have my room and I will move in there. I don't need as much space as you both do, and besides, I can just share your bathroom." I grinned and winked at Carolyn after saying that.

Carolyn smiled and nodded, her face lighting up and said, "Great! That will be one of our Christmas presents to Maddi when she comes back! You're an awesome brother, Jimmy." Carolyn winked back then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, garnering a quick glance from the cab driver through the mirror.

When Maddi came back, she was elated at the gift Carolyn and I gave her. I had already moved my stuff into the third bedroom and Carolyn had done a wonderful job of decorating my former bedroom in everything that Maddi was sure to love. When Maddi saw it, she burst into tears of joy, and came over and hugged Carolyn and me. Then the three of us, after a few drinks to celebrate, stripped our clothes off and broke in Maddi's new bed, sharing our taboo love once more.