Older Sister Teaches Pt. 02

Story Info
Sonja lets Anson relive Dagmar's horny needs.
2k words
4.63
11.1k
10
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,838 Followers

Dagmar was sizzling with lust, as she watched Anson complete his passion inside her sister's body. God, she was going to have to slip off to bed and dildo herself like crazy.

Floating in the afterglow, Sonja looked up, saw Dagmar's sweaty, flushed face, her rapid breathing, and she knew that she needed relief. She whispered something to Anson, his eyes widened, and then he nodded eagerly.

"Dagmar, we both appreciate you showing us the ropes, and as a reward, I want to watch you with my boyfriend! Anson is all for it, and the idea of watching you going at it has me pretty damn hot!"

Dagmar's eyes flared wide, and she was more than ready.

"Anson, I want you to practice your pussy-licking skills, on me!"

Anson watched the wildly exciting vision of Dagmar taking the position, then she opened the spread of her thighs, HOLY FUCK. Her pussy lips were bare and waxed smooth, with a trimmed curly nest of hair above her opening. He watched Dagmar reach down and spread herself open with her fingers, revealing the interior in a wet, pinkly shimmering display.

"Right there Anson, taste me," Dagmar cooed.

He slid between her legs and leaned his head in to taste her clit. Dagmar gasped and moaned as he made contact, her pussy was so wet, and she was so horny, she knew she wasn't going to last long. Anson began to move his tongue in circles, making her moan louder. She spread her legs wider apart and slightly raised her hips.

"Yeah, oh yeah, eat me alive!"

Dagmar began moving like that, gently humping his face. Each time she moved upwards, his tongue was flattened against her wet pussy. Anson stayed with her, tasting not just her clit but getting her pussy juices all over his mouth. She felt his tongue as it moved around, tasting her inner lips.

Dagmar's legs hugged around his head and she moaned louder. Anson pushed her legs open and held them down. Dagmar liked being moved like Anson was using her body. It fed into her excitement, she was moving her hips up and down faster now.

The next time she moved down, Anson tensed his tongue and positioned it in front of her pussy. When Dagmar came back up, it slid right into her wet hole. Dagmar growled, shrieked, and grabbed his head with both hands, gripping tightly.

Anson pushed his tongue deeper into her pussy and moved it around. Dagmar was feeling the rise as Anson was fucking her pussy with his tongue. She felt it get closer, she began to shudder, her spread open pussy flowed around and over his tongue, and he concentrated on her clit, and that did it.

"Fuck, fuck, OH FUCK!"

Dagmar felt her abdomen spasm, she growled out as her pussy started to quiver, and Anson felt a rush of Dagmar's juices pour out, flooding his mouth. She held his head tight against her for maximum contact, humping at his mouth, letting the spasms shake through her, until she sprawled back, breathless.

***

Dagmar was floating on a cloud of afterglow, then her eyes flared wide, as Sonja cooed, "Now, why don't you kneel and suck his cock like a good little subservient cocksucker, get his dick all nicely fluffed up for your sweet cunt?"

Dagmar did not need any more to be said, as she took the position, just like a kneeling subservient good little cocksucker should be, and she watched Anson bringing his semi-hard cock towards her face. She submissively opened up, and Anson offered his cock, she latched her lips around the head, tightened her lips then drove down, enjoying his grunt of pleasure as she swallowed him right to the balls. The sweet, spicy taste of her little sister's fuck juices was smeared all over his cock, and Dagmar felt her lust blaze as she tasted Sonja's juices.

His moan of pleasure urged her on, and Dagmar got into the familiar practiced rhythm of a blowjob. She felt his cock reviving quickly, and he was very quickly rock hard stiff again, the sensation of soft silky skin over a hard prick going in and out of her mouth had her on fire with lust.

She released him, and told him, "On the bed, lay back, and let me show you both how to take a cowgirl ride."

His 7 inches drew her, and she saw her sister lying close to them, Sonja's hand was cupping her sex and she had a dreamy look as her hand pressed against her opening. The idea that her sister was going to masturbate while she rode her boyfriend was so naughty, so HOT.

Dagmar positioned herself, enjoying the looks of wide-eyed heat that both of them were giving her. She grasped his cock, and rubbed it up and down her heated slot, letting the bubbling juices coat his cock head. Dagmar rolled her hips roll back a little and the tip of his cock pushed against her pussy.

Dagmar thrust her hips down hard, eager to bury his cock in one go. With a low moan, she drove down, feeling the welcome intrusion of Anson's cock as she pumped down, Dagmar's gasp of pleasure mixing with Anson's grunt as her pussy wrapped tightly around his cock, and she drove down hard, completing his entrance as she took his cock right to the base.

"Mmm, Mmmm, Mmmmmm, got your hard cock buried in my tight little cunt, tell me, Anson, tell me how good it feels."

Even though his girlfriend would hear it, he grunted, "Oh fuck, so tight, so hot and wet."

Dagmar gazed at her sister, watching her fingers stroking all over her body, and cooed, "Watch what I do baby, it's the best way to ride a hard dick."

Anson felt Dagmar's pussy come to life, holy fuck. She began a rhythmic squeezing action in her cunt, and Anson's cock grew even harder as she began to undulate and squirm on his cock. Her pelvis began moving, first forwards and backward, then side to side, and finally in a circular fashion. She mixed the movements, and alternated them, all the while slowly rising on her knees and slowly sinking back down.

Anson looked up wide-eyed, at the naughty lust-filled smile of his girlfriend's sister. Watching Dagmar fuck him like this was out of this world. The movements and the continued squeezing and releasing of his dick were amazing.

Looking at her sister with an expression of sheer lust, Dagmar cooed, "Ride him like this baby, milk that dick!"

Anson reached up with one hand to rub Dagmar's nipples. Large and stiff, they protruded like fat, juicy gumdrops from her bouncing tits. With the other hand, he reached down and began stroking her clit. Dagmar gave a small shudder and seemed to become distracted. She began to lose interest in the complicated motions she had been performing, and began concentrating on a rapid in-and-out, she could feel the orgasm starting to build.

After several minutes of increasing speed, Anson could feel the orgasm approaching. Just as he was reaching the verge, Dagmar cried out, "Oh fuck, yeah, fuck, gonna cum, oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming, oh my god!"

Dagmar's howl of pleasure sounded as she tensed up, letting out gasps and grunts of pleasure, her body going rigid for a second. She felt her orgasm flood her body, and with another cry of pleasure, she hammered down on Anson's cock. She could feel her pussy spasming tightly around Anson's cock, the juices of her release splashing his shaft.

Anson grunted, "Gonna cum, oh fuck, gonna explode!"

Right next to them, Sonja let out squeals of pleasure as she brought her sizzling pussy to orgasm, watching her sister fuck her boyfriend had been the hottest thing she'd ever imagined, and her pussy was wrenching wildly.

The insistent pulsing of Dagmar's pussy around his prick drove Anson over the edge, and the sight of Sonja's masturbating to orgasm as she watched her sister ride his dick just added to the explosion. He grabbed her hips, pulling her down tight as he thrust up, and her let out a growl as his cockhead nudged tight against her cervix, and his cock burst, his prick squirted wildly, pumping his hot seed against her cervix. Dagmar's pussy spasmed again and again amid her second orgasm, eagerly milking his dick, and Anson happily gave up his recharge, letting the milking suck every drop from his well-milked cock.

When they broke apart, Dagmar was sprawled on her back, breathing heavily. She adored the afterglow. drifting on those dreamy clouds of post-coital contentment.

Sonja was looking at her sister with a hungry gaze. Her pussy was filled with Anson's cum, and as her girlfriend, she wanted to lay claim to his load. She also realized how much she wanted to lick Dagmar's tight little pussy.

Dagmar's eyes were closed as she drifted on soft, wispy clouds recalling every touch, taste, and smell of what had just happened. The wetness between her legs made her pussy tingle in the cool air. After a while, Dagmar felt warm breath on her stomach. She opened her eyes, her sister Sonja was lightly kissing her way from her navel down through the smooth-shaven pubic area, licking her like a kitten. Dagmar's eyes grew very wide, and a moan of pleasure rose as Sonja gently pushed her legs apart and kissed her folds, spread open and swollen with sex. Then Sonja licked her inner thighs and all around Dagmar's pussy. She relished tasting the mixture of their mingles juices of passion.

Dagmar let out a louder moan as Sonja's tongue licked at the welling creampie, her lips were gently parted by her sister's fingers, and her tongue drove in fully, as Sonja's mouth moved to seal around Dagmar's opening, and Dagmar felt the tip of Sonja's tongue softly probe her creamy opening, sliding in the gentle suction, and the muffled moans from her very own sister, as she drank deeply of the mixed juices of the passionate coupling.

Sonja was giving Dagmar a wild licking, driving her arousal to a fever pitch as her juices started to gush. Idly she wondered if her sister was a born pussy licker, or had been giving hot lesbian lick jobs to her girlfriends. Once Sonja had gotten the full-on taste of Dagmar's musky sap, she couldn't stop. Sonja plastered her mouth tightly against her sister's labial lips, eating her creaming box with a lust-driven hunger.

Dagmar was watching, and her eyes widened as she saw Anson moving in. He lifted Sonja's hips, and Dagmar felt the pussy muffled moan against her as he notched his revived cock against Sonja's tight little cunt, and drove it in.

Sonja started to hump her hips back as she was filled, and this variation on being spit-roasted really ramped her up. Sonja's cunt licking became hotter, she was feasting on her sister's molten hot pussy, mingled cries of pleasure and wet juicy squelches filled the room.

Anson's dick was rock hard as he rammed his girlfriend's dripping box, god, the sight of sisters in such a hot cunt licking was beyond compare. He let his dick plunder the wet depths, enjoying the build-up.

Sonja smiled, it was time to make her big sister cum. Sonja wrapped her tongue around Susan's bulging clit, pulling at the engorged stem over and over again, and drove two fingers in, fucking her sister with hard plunges, and that was all that Dagmar needed.

"Fuck, oh fuck, cunt licking sister, fuck FUUCCKKK!"

Dagmar felt her abdomen spasm, and thick rushes of cum gushed, wetting down Sonja's face as she crested to climax

Sonja was in a glory land as she licked at her sister's gushing hole, dimly, she heard Anson grunt, growl, and a thick volley of cum was delivered, flooding her sweet pink hole, pushing her to her orgasm, as the 3 bodies shook and shuddered in orgasmic completion.

groomleader
groomleader
2,838 Followers