Older Stranger in the Early Morning

Story Info
It amazes me how easy it is to find sex on the streets.
2k words
4.58
9.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was an eighteen-year-old teenager on a cold wintery day. I had an early morning paper route. I had to get up at 4 AM every morning and deliver papers. It was bitterly cold and snowing a little. I wore a thick jacket, warm gloves, and a hat with a fluffy furry ball on the top. I made it through and delivered the last paper and started my way home.

It was a major road, it had a porn theatre on it. As I passed by, there was a pickup truck. I pulled my empty wagon in front of it. As I passed, an older gentleman, probably in his forties, rolled the window down and smiled at me. I smiled back as I passed. He waved me over, so I stopped and went back.

He said, "Hi, what are you doing out here so early?"

I responded with enthusiasm "Hi Mister. I'm a paperboy. I just finished my route."

"It sure is cold out, would you like a ride home?"

I said, "Sure, that would be great."

He got out and took my wagon and put it into the back of the pickup while I got into the passenger side.

He got in and we drove off. I inquired "What place is this?" (I already knew.)

He said, "It's a place that shows dirty movies."

I ask, "Oh, neat. What did they show?"

He responded, "You know, the usual guy and girl stuff."

I was horny at this point and boldly asked, "Did it make you hard?"

He looked over at me, "Yeah, it did."

Three or four seconds later I continued, "Did it make you cum?"

He replied, "No, not yet."

Without looking at him and in a soft shy voice I said, "I can make you cum, mister."

"Oh yeah, how's that?" he inquired.

With my heart racing I piped up, "I can suck it."

Looking at me, "Oh yeah, you like doing that?" I smiled and nodded yes.

He pulled over on a side street. He said, "I'm game," and pulled his pants and underwear down.

I pulled my gloves off and wrapped my hand around his cock. It was nice and big, seven inches I would guess, thick and veiny with a big head. I gave it a couple of strokes while I looked into his eyes.

I said, "Oh, you have a nice cock" as I leaned over and put the head in my mouth. I sucked on it like a sucker, swirling my tongue all around it before I went down as far as I could.

It was still cold in his truck, so I am assuming he enjoyed a warm mouth around his raging hard-on. I sucked as I came back up, then down again trying to get it all down my throat. I could not get it all, he was too long.

I hear, "Ahh, you're a good cock sucker," as I felt his hand on the top of my head. I was still wearing my hat, so I bet he grabbed the furry ball on top. On the down stroke, I felt him push my head down.

I was at a good pace going up and down, but he was pushing my head down and I was making choking and gagging noises. My eyes were watering, I was slobbering all over his cock.

I felt my warm spit on my hand at the bottom of his cock while squeezing his balls. I hear, "Oh, you're such a good boy, suck my cock good." My head was starting to sweat with the hat on.

As I bobbed up and down which I was enjoying, I hear his heavy breathing. Then, "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum." I pulled back but keep his head in my mouth and started stroking his cock with my hand. It was slimy and slippery with my spit.

His balls tightened and his cock started to twitch. The first glob of cum hit the back of my throat. Then another. It was sweet tasting, salty and slimy. I stroked him furiously as he pumped his cum into my mouth.

I swallowed hard and all went down into my stomach. I stroked his cock up to get the last of it while sucking his head. I sat back up in my seat. My head felt all sweaty.

Between breaths and pulling up his pants he uttered, "God, you are a great cock sucker, young man."

I replied, "Thanks, I loved it. I loved eating your hot cum mister."

"I bet you do," he responded.

"Wish we could do more," I said.

He asked, "Oh yeah, you into fucking?" I nodded yes and explained I could meet him again after school. He gave me his address. It was one of the streets on my paper route.

He drove me to my house, helped with the wagon in the back, and waved and said, "See you later mister while walking away." He smiled and waved back.

I went into my house, ate breakfast, and got ready for school.

At school, I could not concentrate. All I thought about was his hot cock. I could still taste the cum in my mouth and tried to savor it as long as I could.

Finally, the last bell rang and I scooted out of school and rode my bike to the address he gave me. I was surprised that he is one of my customers, but I guess his wife always pays me. I got off my bike, went to the door, and knocked.

He answered and let me in. He said, "I'm surprised you made it, I thought you would not come." I explained how I could not do anything but think about his cock and how I savored his cum.

He asked if I wanted to go into the bedroom. I shook my head yes. He put his arm around my shoulders and lead me upstairs to the bedroom. It was a nice room: big bed, lots of windows.

He told me to undress. I started to undress while he did the same. We both stood naked, he walked over to me. He put his hand on my head pushing me down. I got the hint and went to my knees with his half-hard cock in front of me. It looked even better in the light. He had a hairy crotch and legs and big balls.

He told me to put my hands behind my back, which I did. He maneuvered his cock, which was pointing right at me to my face. I open my mouth and he stuck it in. I wrapped my lips around it as it slid in.

It felt a little different -- a different angle I guess from the last time. He took both hands and held my head in place as he pumped his cock in and out of my mouth.

I never did it this way before, being face fucked, but I liked it, it was new. He started going deeper into my mouth, which made me choke and gag. A lot of spit was getting on his cock. I looked up at him.

Then he pushed it in harder holding my head and pulling it in. He kept pushing and his cock went further down my throat than ever before and held it there for a couple of seconds. I could feel his hair on my nose, so I know it was all the way in. I could not breathe. He brought it all the way out along with a lot of my spit to give me a breath. He waited for a second and did it again a couple of times.

He motioned me to get on the bed, which I did, getting on all fours facing away from him into a doggie-style position. I felt embarrassed showing him my butthole.

He came up and smacked my butt cheek with a yelp coming out of me. He said, "You have quite a nice little ass there." I nodded yes. I could not see anything but felt his hands caressing my butt cheeks.

I was pretty skinny. My butthole was longing for attention.

I felt something wet on my butthole. I thought it was lube but it was warm. I turned back to see what it was. I saw that his face was in my ass and he was licking it.

My eyes got big. I never had my ass licked before. I didn't even know that was a thing. Oh my gosh, he was licking my ass. I hope I was clean and not stinky back there.

I felt his warm wet tongue all over my butthole, licking all around, licking my ass crack up and down. He then pushed his tongue deep into my starfish. It was a new sensation for me, and I liked it. It made me moan. He continued to push his tongue deep inside me.

He smacked my ass cheek again and said "You sure have a fine-tasting ass." I was relieved and glad he liked it. He spits on my butthole.

He stood up and got behind me, I lowered my head knowing what was coming.

I felt his cock head push up against my butthole. Then I felt more pressure as his hands grabbed my waist.

It popped in and started to make its way up my Hersey highway, about an inch a second, very slow. It was kind of painful.

Then it stopped and pulled back. Then back in but a little farther, very slowly. Then again, even further.

Then it felt like it was going in and never stopping, very slowly, an inch a second I imagine, deeper and deeper into my tight little hole. It took like seven seconds to go fully in. Then it stopped, and he stayed inside me. He asked, "You OK?"

I responded "Yes, fuck my little boy butt mister," even though it still was a still a little painful.

He started fucking me slowly at first then picking up the pace. Each time he was in, his pelvis bounced off my butt. He was getting into a rhythm. I started pushing back as he drove in banging off my butt. I felt his balls slapping mine. It was heaven, I loved it and moaned the whole time.

Then he stopped. I was confused. He told me to turn over and lay on my back. I did and he came up and raised my legs and got between them. I felt his hairy chest on my legs as he pulled me closer.

I've never been in a missionary position before, so this was new to me. He aimed his cock at my swollen hole and again went balls deep. He held onto my legs, and he pumped me. It felt different and yet the same.

This time I could see him, watch his face. He was getting sweaty as well as I. He asked, "You like my big cock fucking your ass?"

To which I said, "Yes, fuck my butt, fuck me harder."

He obliged and fucked me hard and deep. He started stroking my cock as well, and I couldn't take it anymore and started spewing my cum all over my stomach.

He got a strange look on his face like a grimace, he started cumming deep into my ass. I think I felt the warmth of his cum but wasn't sure. It got more slick and slimy in my butt.

He looked completely spent and sweaty. He told me I was a hot fuck and hope I didn't tell his wife to get him into trouble. I assured him I would not say a word.

I got dressed and rode my bike home. When I got there, I went to my bedroom took off my pants, rubbed my butt full of his cum, and took my fingers to my mouth savoring any cum thinking about what a wonderful time I had. I wonder if ill get better tips from now on.