Older Than My Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppressed the urge to laugh, "I take it we're going to have a date tonight, huh?"

She giggled, "Yes, something like that. You see, my husband, I am sure you know, he died way back and it's as simple as this It's a struggle to fulfil my needs ...if you know what I mean, and well, I was wondering if you could...?"

"Pearl...er...you're the best damn looking woman I've had the pleasure to meet. Most of the lads I know would be jealous if they knew I was with you on a date for the evening." I stated.

She smiled, "Really? Of course you mean my age?"

"Damn it Pearl, don't knock yourself, you're body's better than most girls my age and I love talking to you" and with a laugh, I added "I just hope that I do a good enough job in whatever you want me to do."

She was all smiles, saying "Thank you." Then a sigh and a sad look, as she said "I never cheated on him before, and he is always with me you know?"

Interesting, but I really wasn't sure if this was going to help the situation if she was going to keep talking about her relationship with her deceased husband. And I really wasn't sure how to get her to stop talking about it either, feeling totally intellectually out of my depth. After a total of about fifteen minutes driving, full of small talk, holidays, her bird watching trips and now in the country outside a massive and very popular amusement park, with a motel type hotel, built for visiting business folk, she pulled up to the lobby of the motel, got out, went in and got us a room. She was soon out, and she drove us around the back of the place, where she parked. We both got out and she went to a door and opened it, and I followed her inside. I closed the door, and she spun around, reached for me and we pulled each other tightly, wrapping our arms around the other. Soon we were kissing passionately, first each others lips, then cheeks, neck, back to face, while her hands were fumbling with my belt, and my hands were worked up underneath her jacket and blouse, stealthily unhooking her bra.

She giggled, as she felt her bra go slack, giggling "Well, you're off to a good start." Her jacket was smoothed over the back of a chair.

She stepped away from me, and began to unbutton her blouse, while I peeled my shirt off, then I finished undoing my Chinos to get them off. I was stepping out of them when I looked up, she was tossing her blouse, skirt, tights and bra off to a chair, and she had a smile on her face.

Wow! Those boobs. Swaying full and hanging via a course of stretch marks past her navel. Her upper arms had a lot of wrinkles and her belly too, with a strongly defined midriff of spare flesh which belied her slim frame. She reached out and took my hand, and we moved to the bed where we sat. I was on her left side, and I reached over and hoisted her left breast in my hand and then lowered my head to get a taste of her rigid pale knobbly nipple, set in a small textured areloae. She took a deep breath, and sighed, as I sucked on it, while my hand dropped to her lap, and slipped into and down the front of her panties, finding a very moist hairy crotch. The first pubic hair I've encountered in my teen years. I've discussed that bald modern phenomena with the lads and most of them said Uurrgh, but I don't mind. She laid back, my mouth staying attached to her tit, my finger working into her slit, finding her clit. I started rubbing it, and her hips started rolling, a soft moan coming from her mouth.

I nursed on that tit while I worked her clit with my fingers, before after only about six minutes, she stiffened and cried out loudly, "Ohhhh shiiit!" as her hips suddenly rose up and slammed back down again. I stopped mouthing her teat, and moved down her body, hooking the top of her panties with my thumbs and started pulling them off her hips. Her eyes were closed, and that smile on her face was even bigger, as she raised that fine arse of hers up, allowing me to pull her panties off. I grinned when I saw her bush, neatly trimmed but full dense and greying, and those pussy lips of hers were thick. I pulled her panties off to the floor.

My hands were on her knees, and I eased her legs apart and went face first into her bush, inhaling her sweet aroma. She said "Oh god, Bryn. I already came, come on fuck me."

I chuckled, "I want to tongue you first, Pearl. Then I'll see if I can fuck your lights out."

She snickered, saying in a raspy seductive voice, "I sure do hope so, my young stud." And then she gasped loudly, as my tongue ran up her slit, saying "Oh Bryn, damn!" I eased a pair of fingers into her slack old hole, as my tongue found her clitoris and started working on it. She cried out, "Oh damn!" again, and her hips started moving as I licked her sex, while my fingers moved in and out and side to side in her cunt.

Pearl was breathing heavily, and looking up over her belly, I saw the inner slopes of her vastly spread old, luscious tits rising and falling at a fast rate. The bulk of them were nestling in her armpits. I was anticipating sucking and balling those tits as soon as I get my hard, throbbing cock inside her snatch. Her second orgasm came faster than her first, her cunt cream drenching my hand and face, which I eagerly lapped up. She was murmuring something, not sure exactly what, as I rose up on my knees and hovered above her. My cock easily found her hole, and she gasped, opened her eyes wide and with her hands reaching up, she pulled my face to hers as we kissed a long passionate kiss. I was already balls deep, my tool ready to burst, and I groaned, as I felt my load blast out and drench her hungry twat. She trembled, her body having a minor orgasm feeling my cock spray it's cum.

We broke the kiss, laying locked together soaking, comfortable, content and breathing heavily. I pushed myself up with my hands, as she paid her arms out off to the side. Oh god did she look delectable... old age? What's that all about? I can't remember the chat, the breathing, sighs, moans and more sighs, until I felt her cunt tighten up on my shaft, and her hips started to buck again. I smiled, lowering my face to her right breast, and giving the nipple a good suck, as I started pumping her hot body. We fucked hard for a another session, before I finally pumped my second load inside her writhing, orgasming body. She pushed me off of her, and I fell onto my back at her side. I watched happily as she crawled over me, and started sucking my spent tool. Her messy cunt was above my face, and I put my hands on her hips and raised my face up to lick her freshly fucked pussy. She giggled as she sucked, before letting out a long, satisfied moan.

We rested, used the toilet, enjoyed the complimentary drinks. Pearl stirred, kissed me then impaled herself on my cock, and gently moved her hips back and forth, grinding down, and pressing her clit into my pubes, stimulating it and working herself towards another cum. And the whole time, I played with her hanging, luscious melons, squeezing them, pulling her stiff nipples, and bathing her breasts with kisses. Finally, with a sigh, Pearl raised her hips up, and said "OK, best if we get cleaned up."

I dejectedly asked "Fun's over?"

She slid off the bed replying, "Well, there's some fun in store in the shower, if you think there is another blast of cum for me."

She squealed with delight as I caught her at the bathroom door, my cock slapping her ass as we went on in and got into the tub to start a rather sexually intense shower. With the warm water spraying our bodies, I had her back up against the wall, her legs wrapped about my torso as I pumped her hard and fast for a good fifteen minutes, before I was finally able to get a load up her hungry cunt. We then helped each other get cleaned up and dried off, before leaving the motel. Not a word was spoken, until we were almost back near Waitrose car park.

"Now Bryn, I want to thank you for making me feel young and wanted again."

I chuckled, my sore cock twitching still, wanting another taste. "No problem, Pearl. Look forward to the next time." I laughed, "Maybe spend the night?"

She giggled,, then a frown, "That would be nice, dear. But probably best if we go our own ways." She reached over, patting my cock through the fabric of my slacks, saying "We don't need to be found out. So best if we keep this our little secret."

I frowned, "Yeeess, I understand. Plus... college will keep me busy in a few weeks anyway."

She sighed heavily, "Yes, and with the talent you have, I'm sure you'll find a young lady that will enjoy them." She laughed, adding with a laugh, "God knows I did tonight."

We finally pulled into the car park next to my car, and she leaned over, gave me a kiss, saying "Go on, and get going before someone misses you." I grinned, and gave her a kiss good-bye, and I was off.

The next morning, I woke a happy man. Yes I knew it was a one-night stand. But what a night it was! At breakfast, Mum asked about where I went, and I said "Oh, saw an old friend, and we sat and talked for hours."

She nodded, as my dad came down and ate with us, oblivious to the whole conversation, as he added "Well handy man for Mrs. Fisher, I here?"

I answered politely. I did go round twice to fix things during the remaining two weeks before college, and shafted her solidly, my imagination in working up alibis for the lads and parents knew no bounds but I knew time was running out.. The last time, she bid me farewell and good luck in my studies and my girl hunting, which I smiled, and thanked her for. With that, I figured it was over, as I headed off to college. Not knowing what was to begin, but my hunt for a shag was widened. I did hear that Pearl Fisher got the senior library job at Southampton University and while thats only twelve miles away she moved house, to a much smaller flat in Ocean Village.

THE END

12