All Comments on 'Older Women'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice, makes a change.

sparktjsparktjover 3 years ago

Utterly lovely. Superbly written and very authentic, it got me very hard. I’m lucky to have a 73yo lady who loves having me in her bed as often as we can manage. She has a voracious appetite for sex so I could relate to your story closely. An older woman with a desire for cock is just sublime in my view.

ArediaArediaover 3 years ago

You write the most beautiful stories - thank-you!

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago

A possible real-life story. I can see it in my mind as it is very believable. Great writing! Thank you.

jntiquesjntiquesover 3 years ago

Dear Author, Lovely story! Isn't it remarkable that old adage. 'you can't tell a book by its cover' is so perfect a descriptor. Thank you. Absolutely a 5 star story. jntiques/john

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Beautiful, in soul and spirit. A worthy read.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 3 years ago

Really nice story, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful, as usual!

Having recently turned 64, I enjoyed this.

Having once had a May-December relationship, I could relate.

You remain one of Literotica's best authors. Thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Great story, had me in tears at the end.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
You Tell A Very Entertaining Story*****

Interesting storyline and damn good storytelling. Thanks for sharing.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Damn! I always feel so good after reading one of your love stories. The old Master at work again. What a wonderful story and the sex wasn't bad either! ;-)

Sure glad you enjoy writing because I always enjoy your posts.

10 stars at least even though Literotica will only count 5!

Cheers

SAGE

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Two women

What a story, a two-for-one kind of thing. The sex with Emily was very hot but loving and caring. The sex with Elma was also hot, loving and caring, but in a different way. Both situations focused on the women's well being and not so much on the act of sex itself. The ending was sad, yet so lovely and heart warming. Thanks for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best

One of the Best stories I've ever read, If not the Best.

T

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

Just beautiful. Easily one of the best atories I've read on this site. If I coud, I'd give it ten stars. Five will have to do. Mega kudos!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just plain GOOD!

It's nice to finally read a story that starts with a backdrop, some remembrance and then a full middle and end! Loved it! Now, being 60 myself, I find that the old ways were the best. Being the hunter, and not just dropped in any woman. Every woman you bed, you leave a piece of yourself, and I tired long ago of that!

Thanks for an enjoyable read!

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersover 3 years ago

Sweet, sweet story. I love the older woman stories, have written some myself. There’s a warmth to them you just don’t find other places.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Sweeeet, I wish he would have married her though. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Classy

Bravo!. At last; a story with class and sensitivity. No unnecessary and unrealistic excess. Keep up the good work.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Damn Fine Writing

A beautiful story as most everything you write.

TrilloTrilloover 3 years ago
outstanding!!

great build up to your characters and a plot to match thanks

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 3 years ago
Sweet story

The best of the stories on Lit are the love stories. Not that there isn't a place for rampant fucking-after all, that's why this site exists-but when there's more to it than just raw sex, it makes for a really rewarding read. It was great that Paul and Elma found each other. Sometimes you find love in the unlikeliest of places, in the unlikeliest of ways. That's the serendipity of it. It's wonderful when it happens. And, speaking from experience at 61, the old gals got it goin' on!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonderful story, as usual. I love all your stuff!

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersabout 3 years ago

What a beautiful story. Love, sex, tenderness, friendship, humor, all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The thoughts are, well written, never boring and building to a point I loved very much. I was becoming bored with the stories here, but your story has renewed my interest in this site. Thank you for sharing such a well written short story .

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Fantastic, character-driven, well-written story! Thanks!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story enjoyed

If you want to write like this I will read

jtwheels

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 3 years ago

A wonderful read that brought out many emotions, just like a great story should. I'm newly returned to this site and plan on reading more of your stories.

MrViixMrViixalmost 3 years ago

You tell a good tale. I like your style.

FirmcontrolFirmcontrolalmost 3 years ago

A great story well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So the lead character in this story is a "do as I say, not as I do" person.

It's ok for him to fuck other men's wives, justifying it in his own mind with his own sense of distorted logic, but when his girlfriend does it, he becomes violent to the guy who may have had no idea what was going on. The definition of narcissistic personality disorder.

He is fortunate that he is surrounded by women that have poor self images and low self esteem due to being married to husbands with similar characteristics.

These seem to be the only type of women he can become involved with. Not one strong independent woman to be found.

Which of course makes perfect sense. A strong independent woman would figure him out in a heartbeat and wouldn't give him the time of day.

This story should be under the Sci-Fi & Fantasy category, mature does not apply to the main character in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I guess I see things differently. I can't see a truck-stop prostitute giving this guy a throw if he had $100 dollar bills falling out of his pocket. He's like some streets, "One Way", all the way.

A legend in his own mind.

Here's a scoop for you, guys that are truly good in the sack, never brag about it. Like top athletes, they are too busy focusing on getting better.

Sausage17Sausage17over 2 years ago

Hypocrisy of the main character aside, this was a good story. Damn near got me by the end!

Bigguy731Bigguy731over 2 years ago

Jitter bug? Was it 1940? Brown window pane suit and green shirt? Somebody dress this guy.

JusteenKJusteenKalmost 2 years ago

Lovely story, thank you.

As an aside, I'll paste a previous anonymous quote.

"Here's a scoop for you, guys that are truly good in the sack, never brag about it. Like top athletes, they are too busy focusing on getting better."

If this were true how could you possibly know about it?

Unless of course you are saying that you are a "top athlete". Ha ha, conceit moi?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SOOO great! Not just the sexual, but the whole story of two people in need of reawaking to the love of another. 8 Stars.

DarToonDarToonover 1 year ago

Beautiful writing that takes one in a love story as in a magic carpet. Thanks.

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 1 year ago

Sweet story. We all need an Elma in our lives. Love-and good sex-can be found at all ages. You just have to be open to the possibilities.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban11 months ago

The bloom of youth fades from us all, eventually.... Unfortunately, we don't realize that fact until it has already passed. Finding the right man or woman - who compliments you as a person - in as many ways as possible - is the key to finding lasting happiness in a relationship. What's on the outside is only temporary.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Now that was a great story. I've read Maby all of your stories. This one has got to be the best. The ending put the hole thing together. An easy 15+ stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A great and moving story. Thank you for sharing it. 15 stars.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG4 months ago

Very nice, very sweet...that a younger man would actually take the time to live an "older" woman like that...he is a real catch!!

We all need "LOVE" in our lives...this reminds us we NEVER know where The Thunderbolt will hit us from...when it does, EMBRACE IT, RUN WITH IT...

FIVE**5**STARS!!!!!🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠😍😍😍😍😍💯

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Kind of bitter-sweet, but mostly sweet ! Really liked it.

TerrydactilTerrydactil2 months ago

Great story well written. Well worth all 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent! Kindness, manners, gentleness, hard sex. Yes, some older women have dropped their silly girl side and make wonderful lovers and friends!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous