Older Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then slide down my body and stick my cock in your pussy."

"I've never done it like that before. What should I do after you're in me?"

I laughed softly, "Oh, you'll know once you're impaled on my cock."

And boy howdy did she ever, she stroked up and down, back and forth, she ground her clit against my pubic bone and when the time came for a climax to flood our bodies she was slamming her body up and down with great fervor. My nether region was flooded with girl cream mixed with my own, we were both a sloppy mess, after a quick shower we were under the cover for a nap. I called for Chinese delivery just after six, by seven she had excused herself once more, this time appearing in a body stocking with her breasts hanging out and a large opening for her cunt or ass to be fucked.

For whatever reason there was a lot of foreplay before we made love, it was an hour later that we tripped the light fandango one more time. As we lay awake before sleep overtook us she asked me a very poignant question.

"Have you ever done anal Paul?"

Which way to answer this, do I lie and tell her no, or do I fess up and let her know I've been buried balls deep in more than one asshole. It wasn't going to happen between us, not with only a matter of hours before our sex-fest was over.

"As a matter of fact, I have. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know, you hear about things but never do them. I just wondered, does it hurt?"

"It does if it isn't done right. It takes a lot of preparation the first time Em, it usually isn't something that just happens unless the guy is small and it slips in. Are you wanting to try?"

She sighed, "I don't think so, I just wondered. I need to sleep, can we do it again in the morning before I have to leave?"

"Yes baby, we can. Have you ever done it with your ankles on his shoulders?" She shook her head. "Then that's what we'll do in the morning, think about that for a minute, nothing to get in the way of fucking you senseless. Your pussy will be wide open."

She repeated, "Wide open, that sounds good."

She was savvy enough to give me a good fuck, but her naivety was also a turn on. When she went home she would never settle for average again, I felt badly for dipshit, he won't know what hit him. When we woke she didn't want breakfast, she wanted me to do her ankles on shoulder. I once again managed to go longer than I thought I would, I looked at the clock when we began and eighteen minutes later I deposited my last load of the weekend inside her very appreciative young body. Her body didn't slosh when she walked, but she was definitely full of cum.

It was two weeks later I saw her in the laundry, she had a new awareness about her, one of seductive confidence. As we were folding clothes she looked at me and smiled.

"Leave the patio doors open, I'm coming over as soon as I drop off the basket. I want you one last time."

I was confused, "One last time, what does that mean?"

"I'm going back to Santa Fe, Jerry will be served tomorrow as I'm pulling out of town. He called me a slut for wanting to try the things you taught me, so ... fuck him. Or should I say I'm gonna fuck you? This will be our last time Paul, thank you for opening my eyes."

I thought it might be a lovey dovey make out session, silly me, she wanted to fuck and fuck hard. We finished with me behind pounding for all I was worth. It was a kiss at the door and, "I'll never forget you, thanks Paul".

As the haystack was placed before me I was brought back to the present. When Elma asked if I needed anything else I shook my head and proceeded to have breakfast. It became a common occurrence for Elma to wait on me. When they had moved her to mornings they'd also hired a young thing to work alongside her, she was nineteen at the most, liked to swish her ass around, jiggle her oversized tits and flirt.

The morning she served me and asked what sort of tip I had for her while looking at my crotch I knew exactly where she stood, knowing instinctively it wasn't where I wanted to be. I like pussy, but not what she was offering. As I finished Elma began to bus the table, she looked at me and spoke softly.

"She's awfully brassy, she'll find herself in trouble if she isn't careful."

I asked, "trouble"?

She said, "You know" as she made a bubble type movement over her tummy, ah, knocked up, now I got it.

Over the next few months we got to know one another fairly well, if it were slow she would sit and have a coffee while I ate. She had a slight accent, when I inquired she told me it was Swiss, she had been working on an Army base in Germany, met and married a young GI returning to the states with him in the early 80's. What she thought was a dream romance quickly fell apart when she discovered he had three children with other girls from before, she was six months pregnant when he announced he was going to divorce and marry one of the others.

Considering she had worked for the government prior she was able to land a job with the state, one she had retired from fifteen months ago and worked part time at the diner because she was bored. She raised her son all alone, he was now a major in the Air Force flying helicopters, beyond that she didn't know much more of what he did. He was presently stationed in Guam, she had plans to visit him in another six months.

I noticed as time went on that we'd become very comfortable with one another, It probably bordered on flirting at times, something we either missed or chose to overlook purposely. She would laugh and touch my hand, or giggle schoolgirl like and blush, other times I would make comments about something or another to flatter her or remark about something new. When she changed her hairstyle slightly I commented that I liked it, she just smiled and her face flushed with redness, oh my gosh, she was blushing.

Chatting with her over breakfast one morning I began to think about the situation. I was weeks away from thirty-six and found myself being attracted to an older woman, and I don't mean a few years, probably close to double my age. I was thinking about her a lot, not in a sexual horny way, although she still had what it takes to turn a head or two. I initially thought of something more along the lines of someone fun to be around, someone to have a meaningful conversation with.

I was entertaining thoughts of asking her to dinner but would always override those with the thought of her laughing at me and telling me to find someone my own age. As I pulled into the parking lot Friday morning I decided I would dig deep and find the courage to ask her out to dinner Saturday night. She was only seventeen miles from where I lived, which in my world was no more than a hop, skip, and jump. I changed my order to French toast which made her stop and smile.

"What's this all about Paul? I can't recall the last time you didn't order the haystack."

"I don't know, feeling adventurous I suppose. Speaking of adventurous, how would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow night? We could go to the supper club on highway 13."

She laughed, "You don't want to be hanging around with an old woman like me, but thanks. I'm flattered, be right back with your order."

I was finishing up when she brought the check, sitting across from me she had a serious look on her face.

"You were serious weren't you." I nodded. "Surly there are women more your age for a dinner date. That's what you were implying wasn't it, a dinner date?"

"That's exactly what I was implying Elma, and don't call me Shirley." She was laughing. "Is there a reason beyond me being younger that you can't or won't go?"

Her fingers strummed the table as she looked around the room, finally turning to me she spoke.

"None at all. I have to say I'm flattered, truly flattered. If you have no compunctions about going out to dinner with an old broad like me, I have none about being seen with a young handsome man. What time?"

After getting her address and phone number I told her I'd pick her up at six, and that I was going to dress in more than jeans and a shirt. I wore casual dress slacks, a dress shirt without a tie and a light sport coat, she had on a lovely floral print dress along with a shoulder wrap. It was obvious she'd spent extra time doing her hair and makeup which she seldom wore at the diner. I commented on how lovely she looked, she simply took my extended elbow and said softly, "Thank you."

I've always been a door opening kind of guy when it came to ladies, it was something my dad had done and it's something I always do. She commented on my chivalry and good manners once we were on our way. Dinner was excellent along with the conversation that followed, it had been an hour since we sat down, noticing there were others waiting to be seated we decided to go. She asked if I had long term plans, I told her I was quite satisfied doing what I was doing, the pay was decent, I had good benefits and it was basically a no stress job.

She turned to me, "Think you'll ever marry, or did the longtime girlfriend leaving destroy that forever?"

I had to think a moment, "I think if I met the right woman I'd marry, but who wants to get attached to a guy in his thirties? A lot of women think that's too old to start a family."

"Oh, pish posh, whoever said that is as ignorant as the day is long. Lots of time to be a daddy at your age. I'll tell you this Paul, if I was thirty years younger I wouldn't mind having your shoes under my bed. But, that boat sailed a long while ago."

I looked at her with a quizzical look on my face, "Why would you say that? You're attractive and well put together, I think you sell yourself short Elma. Do you mind if I ask how old you are?"

She laughed a little looking out the window into the darkness, then turned to me, "How old do you think I am Paul?"

"I'm going out on a limb here so don't be upset with me, fifty-nine, maybe sixty."

She belly laughed and then put her hand on mine, "Oh you sweet, sweet man. I'll turn sixty-four in three weeks, thank you for seeing me as younger, you sure know how to sweet talk a gal."

When she leaned to put her hand on mine I noticed her dress had ridden up slightly, the far side was high enough I could see the clip from the strap on what I thought was her garter belt. As she turned back to look out the windshield she quickly adjusted her dress pulling it down while looking at me, I'd managed to look away before she caught me, from the corner of my eye I saw her smile and mumble something to herself. She invited me in for a coffee and piece of cake before leaving for home, I'd grown up sitting around the kitchen table, sitting in the kitchen with her seemed the most natural thing.

As I was walking to the door she reached for my hand and stopped me, "Thank you for a wonderful evening, I haven't been on a date for two decades or more. You've been a real gentle man, thank you."

I told her I'd see her Monday morning and went my way. My mind didn't wander to the perverse, I had respect for her and we'd had fun, but I wasn't fantasizing about having her in bed. I didn't even know if she did such things anymore, some people stop at an early age. Considering she hadn't been with a man in twenty years I wouldn't be surprised if she were no longer interested in such activity. I had to cover another guy's route on Wednesday and Thursday so didn't have time to stop for breakfast, Friday morning Elma smiled as I walked in.

"Hey stranger, where you been?"

I explained my situation, told her I'd have the usual and made my way to relieve the pressure on my bladder. A cup of black coffee was waiting for me as I sat down, a few minutes later Elma sat a plate in front of me, it was busy enough that she didn't have time to sit until a few minutes before I was due to leave. Handing me the check I motioned for her to sit, which she did.

I grinned, "So, where are we going tomorrow night?"

She smiled, "Going? I wasn't aware we were going anywhere. Did you have something in mind?"

"There's a new restaurant in Overland, I've been delivering to them for more than a month, from what I'm delivering they must do a pretty good business. I talked with one of the owners this morning, he said Saturday is impossible without a reservation, so I booked one for two at seven tomorrow evening. Wanna go?"

She chuckled, "Of course I want to go you goof ball. What girl could turn down an invite like that?"

As I handed her a twenty and told her no change she leaned close to my face. "I bought a new dress this week along with some accessories." Looking around she whispered. "Some new undies."

Like a shot she was gone and I was headed to the truck. Telling me she bought some new underwear seemed a bit unusual for her, then again, we'd been talking for months and were fairly comfortable with one another. Maybe it wasn't so strange, maybe she was simply sharing something with me. At any rate I wasn't going to give it anymore thought, I'd pick her up at six the next night and that was what was on my mind. I told her I would be wearing a coat and tie, she said she'd dress up as well.

Considering it was going to be the second time I took her out I stopped by the florist and grabbed a mixed bouquet on the way back to the warehouse. I stuck them in a small bucket of water overnight so they'd stay fresh, when I gave them to her I thought her heart was going to stop. Clasping her hand to her chest she began to cry softly.

"Oh my. Oh my, this is too much. No one has given me flowers since my son did when he graduated from the Air Force Academy. They're lovely Paul, simply lovely. I'll put them in some water so we can go, I'll arrange them after dinner. Save room for dessert, I baked a cheesecake today and I have some cherry topping to go with it."

The restaurant was on Cooley Lake and was called The Cabin. Along with the regular fanfare found at most high-end eating establishments they also offered certain wild game in season. We both ordered the pheasant and were not disappointed in the least, it had been a tossup between the pheasant and a bison steak. The ambiance was pleasant, the lighting was low in a romantic sort of way, it was after we ate and were talking I took in her beauty.

She'd worn a black pencil dress, no, not skin-tight showing off every curve, but still flattering to her figure. Along with that she wore a light white sweater, matching pearl necklace and earrings, and what I figured were three-inch black heels. What had caught my attention when I first saw her was that the dress ended three to four inches above her knees, I then realized she had the legs to pull off something like that at sixty-three. The sheer black seamed stockings made her look all the more appealing. Ever notice how seamed stockings will catch your eye in an instant, one can't help but look at her legs.

We sat and talked following the meal, nothing serious or earth shattering, it was slow so we didn't feel pressured to leave. As I opened the car door for her she made sure she was as close as possible without touching my body with hers, holding her hand as she sat I couldn't help but notice her legs again. I started the car and was strapping myself in when I looked at her.

"I love that perfume. What is it.?"

"It's called Cherry Blossom Spring, it's an oil, I have to order it. I used to order over the phone, now I can do it online and they send it right to my door. Much easier than running to the city where I used to pick it up. I'm glad you like it."

At the house I made each of us a cup of coffee on the Keurig, by the time I'd finished that and put two dessert plates on the table along with a fork for each, she had the flowers arranged and had taken the cheesecake from the fridge. I love cheesecake and like a pig I ate two pieces, she seemed to like the fact that I had an appetite. Walking to the door as I was getting ready to leave she once again took my hand and stopped me.

"I had a wonderful time Paul, I really enjoy being with you. You're fun and easy to talk with."

I sensed she was waiting for me to do or say something, a half-smile on her face, the look of wonder in her dark brown eyes. Taking a chance I leaned forward to kiss her, it was soft and tender, her lips seemed to be inviting me to continue, then she pulled back. I thought it was goodnight, what she did next threw me for a curve, in a flash her lips were back on mine, soft, warm, it felt like my lips melted into hers. We kissed with a sense of passion another thirty seconds or so until she pushed back, red faced, looking flustered, her lipstick was smeared, laughing softly she tried wiping it off my lips.

"Oh my, please accept my apology, I'm being a bit fresh aren't I? In my day a girl would never kiss a boy like that on a second date. I feel a little like a floozy, sorry."

I laughed, "A floozy? Elma there is no way you could be a floozy as you call it. I assume that means being a bit loose and fancy free."

Still smiling with a hand on my chest and the other on my shoulder she sort of half giggled like a schoolgirl, "It was a rather nice kiss wasn't it? I'm simply not used to this sort of attention. You're a fine young man, are you sure you want to be taking me out to dinner and such?"

"As sure as my name is Paul. I enjoy being with you and to be frank, I wasn't sure I'd ever meet someone as nice as you after what Sherry did to me. As far as I was concerned loyalty and being faithful were dead."

Stepping back she slowly opened the door, I felt like she wanted me to stay, at the same time she looked embarrassed and conflicted. As I turned she took hold of my sleeve and stopped me, she kissed me softly one more time and whispered, "Those things aren't dead Paul, you just need the right woman. Goodnight, I had a wonderful time."

I drove home thinking about what a joy it was to be with someone mature enough to carry on a conversation and still find a way to be intimate without having to be horny and ready to screw. If she wanted to turn our dates into something more I wouldn't resist, at the same time I wasn't going to push it.

Monday morning I noticed a subtle change in Elma, her hair was done up, nothing fancy, but more than the usual, she'd put on a bit of makeup and what caught my eye immediately was the fact she was wearing lipstick, a subtle alluring shade of light red.

When she brought my usual I commented. "Really like the lipstick, is that the same color I had to wash off my face Saturday night?"

She blushed, "Shhh, people will hear you, and yes, it is. Do you really like it, or are you trying to curry favor with me?"

Between mouthfuls I uttered, "Both. Is it working?"

She patted my hand as she walked away, stopping a foot away she turned and looked in my eyes, "More than you know."

As I was paying I gently took her hand, "I won't see you again until Thursday, some sort of mandatory safety training. By the way, when did you say your birthday was?"

She laughed, "I didn't sneaky Pete, it's tomorrow if you must know."

I wasn't five miles down the road when my phone rang, it was Elma, without so much as a greeting she asked, "Where are you taking me for my birthday? Do you dance?"

"I do a little, not what the kids call dancing now, but I can still jitterbug and slow dance. Gleason's has a dance hall attached that has a band on Saturday nights. Would you like to go there?"

Her voice sounded excited as she answered, "That sounds good, but I'll forewarn you I can't carry on like I did in my youth, I probably won't last more than forty-five minutes on the dance floor."

The rest of the day found me pondering new thoughts. After Saturday night I was certain she knew how to kiss with passion, and if I was being honest with myself I did feel aroused when we kissed, not enough for an erection, but it wouldn't have taken much more. Her body was soft and inviting, I could barely feel her breasts against me, but they felt soft and caress able, who knows, maybe even suck able. Oh well, things of that nature would have to wait. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why I was so enamored by this woman old enough to be my mom, especially when there was pussy half her age on call anytime I wanted it. Or was I latently having mommy issues? Nah, I'd never thought of mom in those terms.