Older Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before meeting Elma I had become calloused toward the supposed deepness of love between two people, day by day, week by week, she brought me out of that funk. No, we weren't going to spend the next thirty years having and raising babies, but little by little she was teaching me love can exist in a monogamous relationship. I'd heard my mother say many times, "sex begins in the kitchen", but never knew what it meant until Elma. Beside our morning soiree's I would stop in three to four nights a week, if we hadn't been active in the morning we were at night. I could tell she was tiring as the weeks progressed, when I brought up slowing down to once or twice a week she would have nothing to do with it.

"I'm not going to do that Paul. I'll never have a season like this again, we aren't in this for life, although I think we love each other, I'm going to screw you until the day I leave for Guam. Tim is coming home to fly back with me, the day before he is due to arrive you're going to take off and make love to me as many times as we can in one day. I'll leave for Guam knowing this grey-haired old pussy was loved and filled with cum right to the very end."

"What about the house and land Elma, are you going to sell it?"

"Oh, that's all taken care of."

I found myself disappointed, I would have loved to buy the place. When that sad day came I took them to the airport, we hadn't shown any sign of affection in her son's presence until their boarding call was announced. As we stood she turned to me, walked into my arms, pressing her body into mine as we kissed passionately one last time.

Softly stroking my face she said, "Goodbye my lover. This has been one of the most exciting four months of my life. I'll never forget you, know in your heart that I'll always love you. Now that I'm going I want you to find a wife and have some babies. You have too much to offer to be single. Bye lover boy."

As they walked away I overheard him say, "Lover boy?"

She chuckled, "Your mama isn't as old as you think young man. I had needs ... he took care of them."

As they approached the chute she turned and waved with a kiss goodbye, smiling from ear to ear. I never did see her again, I got a card from her every year at Christmas until she died, it was her son who sent the card that year telling me his mom had passed.

I did as she told me, I found a wife, in fact it was the farm girl who took Elma's place when she left. Her name is Fran, becoming my wife only four months after we'd formerly met. She stopped working the diner when she was three months pregnant with our first. We live on what used to be Elma's place, a week after she'd arrived in Guam I was called by a lawyer and asked to meet him, I wasn't quite sure what awaited me. I sat in amazement as he handed me the deed to what had been Elma's home, she had given it to me. Now that we have three more running in the yard I can picture her sitting on the deck watching the kids play with a smile on her face.

As for Fran, she's the quintessential school mom, soccer mom, housewife and lover. She rocks my world in the bedroom and everywhere else for that matter. When I look at her and our family I'm daily reminded how an older woman was able to bring me back to that place of trust and loving someone after so much hurt earlier in my life. She may have been nearly thirty years older than me, but in the end we were both what the other needed.