Older Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Sunday afternoon I got a booty call from one of the divorcees across the courtyard. I surprised myself when I turned her down using an upset stomach as an excuse. My stomach was just fine, and I don't know what it was, but something inside told me to not go over and ravage her body. I ordered roses to be delivered to Elma at work Tuesday between mid-morning and lunch when they were the slowest.

When I walked into the diner Thursday morning there stood my sweet Elma behind the counter with a smile from ear to ear. When she brought me coffee she spoke in a loud whisper.

"If this place wasn't full I'd kiss you right here. Thank you Paul, you made yesterday the best birthday ever and that's saying a lot for a sixty-four-year-old broad."

I patted her hand, "I made reservations at Gleason's for six, is that too early?"

"Oh no, that will be perfect. I'm so excited, I haven't danced in years."

On Friday morning the roses were still displayed prominently on the far end of the counter, when I walked in she came around the counter, walked to me and gave me a hug with one arm while she balanced my coffee in her other hand. As I sat she snickered.

"They all suspect it's you who sent the roses, so I thought I'd give them something to talk about. I'm taking tomorrow off to pamper myself, beauty parlor, a mani and pedi, you know, the usual stuff a girl does for her birthday dinner with a handsome man. That would be you by the way."

It was an extremely busy morning, she told me she'd see me at five the next night and waved goodbye as I left. I decided Saturday night should be special and wore a brown windowpane suit, a light green dress shirt with French cuffs and a tie with similar colors. When she opened the door my eyes bugged out of my head, for 64 she sure looked inviting. A teal colored dress with three quarter sleeves, a scoop neck showing the beginning of cleavage, a flared skirt and matching heels, what caught my eye and made my dick want to rise was that her skirt was just a bit past midthigh. The shimmer of the stockings brought it all together.

She had the petite filet and I had the queen cut prime rib, end cut, both excellent meals. We made the choice to go sit in the bar until the band started at eight so others could eat. She had a glass of wine while I slowly drank two tap beers. As the band was setting up we found a booth at the back and waited. She kept saying "this is gonna be the best birthday yet" every few sentences.

We danced a few faster ones until the bump and grind crowd began to take over the floor, when a slow set began it was our turn. We were in the traditional dance position, my hand on the small of her back, her hand on my shoulder, her right hand in mine. As the first song neared the end she leaned forward and put her head on my chest, it also brought her body closer to mine. Having taken my coat off earlier I could feel the softness and warmth of her breasts, I also unexpectedly felt her tummy press softly against mine.

I was going to escort her to our booth when another slow song began, she stopped and moved in to dance with me. Once again her head was on my chest, this time her body was a bit closer than before, she seemed to be the aggressor in the situation so I let her have control. With the song about half over she looked up and kissed me, a long, soft deep kiss. When her tongue touched my lips I took over, drawing her in tight, tight enough she couldn't help but feel my body.

Sitting in the booth she got a serious look on her face. "Paul, I've been talking with Timothy, my son, he wants me to move to Guam with him. It won't be for another four months, but I've decided to go. I'm telling you this because tonight you're going to give me the best birthday present ever."

I sat back, "I am? And what might that be?"

She smiled, "You." I pointed at myself and mouthed me? "Yes, you're going to take me home and make love with me. Don't say a word until I finish. I want you to be my lover until I leave, I'm old enough to know what I want, I don't need to be wined and dined although I love the attention. You don't strike me as the kiss and tell type, so, I'm going with my gut feeling. I haven't had feelings toward a man like I do for you in a decade, I want to be loved and I want you to be my lover."

Taking a deep breath she held her hand up for me to stay quiet, "I'm not a spring chick, I don't have little tight pink titties any longer, mine are older and show a bit of sag, but they still possess some bounce. They tend to lay to the side some when I'm on my back but the nipples still point toward the ceiling. I have stretch marks and wrinkles and everything else that comes with my age. I'm sure I won't be able to go all night like I once did, but there are lots of ways to satisfy and I'll do my best to make sure you never go without. I'm going to the ladies, think about it and let me know when I return."

In my mind there was nothing to think about beyond I would absolutely love to bed this older woman. When she returned I stood letting her move to the inside, looking at me she said, "Well?"

The way I answered startled her initially until she sensed what I was conveying. I put my right hand on the inside of her leg just above the knee and slid it up her inner thigh. Her first reaction was to close her legs tight, I didn't move my hand as I looked in her eyes, she grinned and relaxed allowing my hand to move up over the stocking tops, then along the straps which weren't attached to a belt but rather her panties. She let out a quiet "Uhhhh" when my fingers touched paradise, her panties weren't wet but they were warm and damp, with her dress up I could smell her arousal. Sweet and tangy, mixed with a faint smell of her perfume, I remembered my ex would often put a dab on her upper thighs at times.

She put her hand over mine and moved it down as we kissed. "Do you like the garter panties? My mom always wore them, when I found them a few years ago I bought three pair, considering I prefer to wear stockings if it isn't beastly hot I bought several more, it sure beats having to half undress to pee."

With lust in her eyes she touched my face, "Take me home Paul, I haven't felt this passionate in I don't know how long. I want you to take me, to make me yours, now a days I think they call it owning a girl. I want that Paul, let's go, I don't want to wait any longer."

I whispered to her, "We need to sit a minute, I'm sticking up like a flagpole."

That comment brought her hand to my crotch where she rubbed up and down, "Oh my, you're a big boy aren't you. I think I've struck gold, I won't touch you anymore until we're in the car."

My car doesn't have one of those wide consoles, it's narrow enough she could reach across and place her hand on the inside of my right thigh. She didn't rub or grab my dick, her hand simply stayed on my thigh as if to say, "this is mine now".

Things started slow at her house, we hung our coats, I ditched my suit jacket and sat on the couch while she fiddled with something in the coat closet, walking back to me she extended her hand.


"Come, we need to get busy before I get cold feet."

In the bedroom she turned out the lights, leaving just enough light from outside to see, but without much detail. As she loosened my tie and unbuttoned my shirt I found the zipper in the back and pulled it down. Not a word was said as she pulled the shirt from my pants tossing it onto a chair, my pants were next leaving me in just underwear. I pulled the sleeves of the dress over her arms and let it drop, she stepped to the side so I could pick up my trousers and her dress placing them on the chair.

Standing in her full slip I reached for the hem lifting, as it got higher she raised her arms and let me remove it. With her in garter panties and a bra, me in only my underwear we stood looking at one another in the dark, taking a step to me she put her arms around my neck and kissed me tenderly before she spoke.

"Can we leave the lights out tonight? I don't want you to see every wrinkle, stretch mark and blemish I have before you make love to me. You can see me in the morning if you want to, but can we do it in the dark? Please?"

With her arms around my neck and my lips on hers I unclasp the bra and pulled it forward, we pulled apart never looking anywhere but each other's eyes. Sliding the bra off I cupped her breasts and used them to softly bring her body to mine, she giggled.

"Your chest hair tickles my nipples, I like that."

I played with her breasts as we stood kissing, they weren't all saggy and flopping down, there was droop, but then what woman doesn't have some droop at sixty-four. They were soft and yet firm, as I caressed and shaped them with my hands she softly moaned into my mouth, when her hips tilted upward pushing into me I knew it was time to take over. I slowly pushed her back to the bed, when the back of her knees made contact with the mattress she buckled and sat, pushing her back into a prone position I hooked my fingers in the waist of her panties. When I said softly "lift" I was able to get them beneath her butt.

Unclipping the stockings she lay there, I rolled them down her legs and hung them on the chair with the rest, sliding the panties off I knelt looking at as much pussy as I could see in the moonlight. The hair was no longer dark, though her bush wasn't very big it was still plentiful, long, and silky, between her legs there was just a narrow strip along the labia on each side. Leaning above her body I breathed her sensual aroma, not at all overwhelming and yet very inviting at the same time. When I kissed her mound though the hair she responded by putting her hand on my head playing with my hair.

"You don't have to do that Paul."

My response, "Oh yes I do, lay back Elma, let me take things from here."

With a hand under each butt cheek I lifted her into my face, I kissed the vulva, her inner thighs and licked her from bottom to top with the flat of my tongue. She whimpered like a little girl, when the stiffness of my tongue spilt the outer labia she lifted her hips. As I licked upward my tongue opened the inner labia causing her to groan deeply and put her other hand on my head. Her hips were already undulating and I hadn't touched her clit, deciding I'd teased enough I opened the hood over her clit and sucked the nub between my lips gently, all the while bathing it with my tongue.

Her hips were moving up and down as she continually whispered my name, "Paul, so good Paul, it's been so long, so good."

I felt her body begin to tighten along with a change in her breathing pattern, when she lifted her legs alongside her body and used her fingers to pull the labia apart exposing her clit I attacked. In seconds she let out a wail and her hands went to her breasts, squeezing, pulling them, pinching the nipples. Her hips were moving about the bed as she came and I was hanging on, I licked like a kitten at a milk saucer bringing her to more orgasms until she yelled, "No ... no more ... Please."

I lay in the dark with a smile on my face, I was pleased that I'd brought this lovely older lady some satisfaction, that she felt relaxed and sated for the moment. Her breathing was light and sparse, as I sat she dozed off while I watched her body in the diffused light. She was right, her breasts did splay to the sides a little, her tummy was flat, I ran my fingers through her bush enjoying the softness caressing my fingers. As her eyes opened she reached out her arms beckoning to me.

Taking the initiative I lowered my lips to kiss her breast, she instantly put her hand under it and shaped it into a cone, the nipple being prominently centered, I sucked it into my mouth. Another deep groan, I was feeling quite proud of myself. When I switched to the other side she did the same, offering up a nipple to suck on, another groan followed by a series of choppy breaths. I found myself wondering if she'd cum from nipple paly alone.

With her hands on the sides of my head she lifted me to kiss her, when we broke she pulled back and stroked my face.

"You sweet man, you didn't have to do that. I could never understand why a man would want to do such a thing, I always thought it was repugnant. My late husband would never do that, but now that I've tasted myself on your lips it isn't bad at all. I wouldn't want to taste anyone else, but now I know I'm not nasty down there."

"Nasty? Not in the least, you have a lovely inviting aroma, it very much strikes at the essence of my libido, I'm so hard it hurts."

"Would you want me to do the same for you? I'm not very talented but I'll try to make you happy."

I stroked her hair, "Nope, what I want is to be inside you, I want your sweet pussy wrapped around my dick sucking the life out of me. Hopefully my language doesn't gross you out."

"If it were anywhere but my bedroom it probably would, I've never had a man say the things you just did. It's kind of naughty, but I think I like it when you talk dirty to me, I always wondered what it would be like to be a naughty girl. Can I be your naughty girl?"

"Open your legs Elma, I have a meat treat for your kitty. I'll go slow until you let me know you're ready to take it all."

As I rose over her she put both hands on my chest, "Just how big are you Paul? It seems awfully long and fat."

"I think I'm pretty average, my ex measured me once with her sewing tape measure and I know I'm bigger than six inches. No one has complained yet. Is that an issue?"

She chuckled, "No, not at all, I was only curious. Women don't care how big a guy is if he uses it right, well, unless his is real short and skinny. What did the hubby call somebody like that? Oh yeah, a pencil dick. And that isn't you Paul, let me put a drop or two of KY on you and then I want my birthday gift."

I stayed raised above her as she put a few drops on the head of my dick and smoothed it around, lowering myself slightly aligning myself with her vagina I stopped.

"You put it in Elma, show me you really want it."

Reaching between us she grabbed the shaft and put it at the opening to her vagina, when I felt the tip touch and open her sex I pushed lightly, she was tight but not enough to keep me out. With about half my dick inside she let out a little sigh.

"So big, so much to put inside me."

I laughed softly, "It's only halfway."

"HALFWAY. My God man, you'll split me in two. Go slow, I can take it, just go slow."

I did as she asked, taking shallow strokes until I felt her hips move ever so slightly into my down stroke, I pushed a bit farther into her, she was making soft mewling noises and then shocked the hell out of me.

"Yes, just like that. Fill my pussy with your cock, bury that meat deep, give this old lady the screwing of her life. I need this Paul, I need you."

I loved the sensation of my thick fat head opening her while her vaginal walls grabbed the shaft, sending sensations and feelings of bliss throughout my body. Working myself in further and further as we continued I finally hit bottom, I grunted, she stiffened, I could see a faint smile, her hands went to my ass cheeks and held me against her body.

"Do I have it all? Good. Then make long tender love to me, you can rip me a new pussy tomorrow, tonight will be a first time in a long time, I need it slow and gentle."

I took a few short strokes to start, pulling out a few inches and then re-entering, by the eight or tenth stroke I was all the way out to the head and then pushed into her completely, she moaned and said softly.

"Oh my, oh yes, oh yes, so deep, so good, you make my pussy tingle, keep doing that."

I can generally tell when a woman is going to orgasm, there are usually telltale signs of some sort, there had been when I was eating her. Not this time, she suddenly pushed her hips into mine, clamped her hands onto my shoulders digging her nails in, her head was back as she let out a long drawn out moan followed by deep breaths and her body being almost motionless. I didn't slow down, I continued to stroke, as I felt the rockets getting ready to launch within her hungry old cunt she was now showing signs of another climax, both physically and audibly.

"Cum, cum in me. I want to feel you shoot inside me, I love that feeling. It's been so long, fill my pussy with your warm creamy sperm, make an old lady feel young again. Fuck me Paulie, fuck me."

I found myself wondering where that language had come from as I continued driving into her, gone was the "be tender and gentle", she wanted it planted deep and I was going to oblige. I picked up speed and pushed harder into her, she seemed to relish that, putting her feet on the mattress, bending her knees and driving up into me. As I slammed forward on last time she let loose a scream that could have woken the dead, her body was shaking this time, my balls were erupting inside her hot steamy pussy.

"Oh, I feel it, I feel it. Keep shooting into me, keep shooting. Oh, my it feels so good. Thank you, thank you for giving me the best birthday present ever. You've brought the girl in me back to the surface. Thank you."

I found it interesting and erotic at the same time. I'd never had a woman thank me for making love to her, and certainly not for filling her pussy with a large load of cum that would soon be seeping from her body, trickling toward the sheets. It was a renewal for Elma, it was a first for me. After breakfast the next morning she modeled the garter panties for me, she kept complaining about how old her body looked, I'd finally had enough.

Taking her face in my hands I lifted her to look in my eyes, "You need to stop talking like that, if I found your body repulsive I would go. I don't need to flatter you for some sex, it's everywhere these days. I was in bed with you because I wanted to, not because I needed or had to. I find you exciting, I love those

panties and stockings, if you want to make me hard, just let me know you're wearing that stuff. So, stop talking like that."

She changed quickly wanting to be screwed in stockings and a belt, with her legs pointed upward I ravaged her body fucking her with mucho gusto until we reached the point of no return. As I filled her body a second time with thick warm liquid squirting from my cock she squirmed and told me how good it felt to have a cock in her.

"Before today I hadn't felt a cock paint my insides for years, god how I've missed that."

We took a break that afternoon, I needed to get home and a decent night sleep before my morning run, she said she needed to rest or she'd be walking funny for a few days. In the diner Monday morning she didn't hold back at all, walking to me she kissed me and sat on my lap.

"Good morning Paul. Would you like the usual?"

People were staring at us, we didn't care, in a low voice I muttered, "What I'd like is you sitting on top riding me."

Getting up she kissed me again and whispered in my ear, "Come around by five, I'll have supper ready and you can have me for dessert."

Over the next four months we tried every position her body could tolerate, she especially liked it from behind with a wedge beneath her tummy to take the pressure off her knees. She was proving the title of the old country song, "Older Women Are Beautiful Lovers" to be entirely true. Within two weeks of our initial get together she stopped working at the diner, my breakfast stops were now at her house where I didn't always get around to having breakfast. She lived just outside town on a country road, plenty of room to park my rig.

Once I'd woken that sleeping beast within there was no holding her back. I'd gotten my first blow job from her in the kitchen, we'd christened the table, all three kitchen counters, the washing machine and dryer, every room and nearly every piece of furniture in her house. I learned more about the nuances of sex than I ever imagined, the little pats or rubs on my butt as she walked by, gently brushing her chest across mine even though there could have been three feet between us, the stolen kisses, the gentle squeeze of my dick where she thought no one would see.