All Comments on 'Older Women Try Harder'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
amoroneamoroneover 4 years ago
Superb story

Well written with great description and I love the build-up.

Thanks a lot for this very sensitive but erotic story.

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

Matt needs to have dinner with irene on a regular basis

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lucky Mathew

I enjoyed that and it has prompted me to finish a story I have part written

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 4 years ago
Nice appreciation of senior charms

Your story is written with such a nice sense of appreciation of a mature woman, no shame about the way life's ravages change the shape of a body without putting an end to its desirability or its desires. And I enjoyed the way both partners appreciated their own and each other's hair, both pubes and armpits. One piece of realism I guess you took poetic licence to omit was the need for some lubrication when you want to fuck a woman over 65....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Older women

I applaud the way the writer has shown respect and appreciation for older women in not showing disdain and shaming for the changes age brings. Its not just experience they offer, but fewer "games" that younger women want to play, and appreciation for kindness. I wish more older women could stop judging themselves by " Glamour" standards, and share unashamedly with self acceptance with those would return their kindness with appreciation.

zooker69zooker69over 4 years ago
Good read

Glad to see you back writing again, I have always enjoyed your stories. Another great read. Keep writing please.

sparktjsparktjover 4 years ago

Loved it. I have a big weakness for older ladies like Irene and you wrote about her beautifully.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Great Read****

Very entertaining and well written story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I hope you will follow up with stories about Matt and his other lovers in the building. And I would LOVE to read that Matt breaks through and develops an appreciation for an older lover , say in her 70s or 80s. They need love too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I got to fuck married 55 yr old I bottomed out in her she screamed from cumming then let loose in her cunt then her ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous