Older Women Try Harder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene was delaying the inevitable because while her plans didn't include her being in the bedroom except in her imagination, she was frightened. Back before she got married she had been with more fellas than she cared to admit, so undoing a fellow's trousers was nothing foreign to her. This only difference that this time instead of kneeling, in a concession to age she sat on the edge of the mattress and unzipped Matt's slacks so she could ease them down his massive thighs.

Matt wasn't wearing boxers or briefs. Instead he was wearing some sort of thong, light blue in color, and if their purpose was to enhance what was underneath Irene concluded the had done the job. The outline of Matt's penis was clear and it seemed to be testing the capacity of the cotton.

Another hiss of breath taken in accompanied Irene's wrinkled hand going to the bulge and gently stroking it, the fact that what was underneath was not erect not lost on the widow, but the more she stroked the firmer it got and the organ was starting to make the fabric bow out.

"Not nice to tease," Matt whispered with a smile as she tried to delay as much as she could until Irene pulled the thong from around the young man's organ, and as she did the light beige circumcised penis sprang into view, now nearly fully erect and straining towards her.

Matt had shied away from the widow's comment that he felt huge, and while she thought there was no doubt the young man was nicely endowed he had what the senior considered a beautiful penis, a lovely smooth shaft and a plump pink glans which had a drop of pre-cum oozing out. Irene's kiss took care of that and then she wrapped her lips around the bulb, removing the last of her lipstick.

Matt cradled her head in his hands as her mouth moved up and down the end of his cock, but after she lifted the tool and started sucking on his balls he reluctantly pulled himself away from the affection, instead easing her onto her back and parting her thighs.

"No, honey," Irene said when she realized that he was about to perform oral sex on her. "Now, before I chicken out."

Matt nodded and knelt between her pale slender legs, parting them wider and smiling at the way her bush grew on the insides of her thighs and well up between her legs and they both watched as the handy man held his cock and ran it up and down the furry fold a few times before he leaned forward. Matt found the going tough at first as he tried to ease the bulbous glans into a pussy which had not felt anything larger than in her finger for well over three years, and as he pushed in deeper Irene's mouth opened in a silent scream as her eyes bulged wide open.

"Oh," Mrs. Webb squeaked as the throbbing manhood tore deep into her, her hands clutching the lad's biceps as he began moving in and out, and as the pain ebbed the pleasure began, so much so that Irene began to thrust up to meet him.

In a few minutes both were covered with sweat, with Irene's torso also ending up with what flew off her young lover's body as his rhythm increased in both speed and intensity.

"Cumming," Irene gasped although the word came out sounding much like she was in a deep freeze before she cried out while clasping her legs around the young man's hips, and only the whites of her eyes were showing as she arched her back up before collapsing back into the bedding.

"Matthew honey. That was so good," she managed to get out before the handyman grinned and resumed thrusting into her, causing the senior confusion. "I didn't think I could handle anything so large, but you were so gentle and I thought you - oh my word!"

Matt was still erect and relentless, making the bed bounce as he kept going harder and faster and creating another less dramatic orgasm for Irene until he groaned and sent his seed deep into the widow. The handyman used his arms to keep himself suspended over Irene, whose usually prim and proper look was decidedly more frazzled as she offered him a meek smile.

"I thought you had an orgasm when I did."

"I did," Matt agreed. "Sometimes though if I'm really excited I don't lose my erection for some reason and you looked so sexy when you came I wanted to try for another one."

"I tried to keep it a little more quiet. Who knows what Mrs. Cotton thought when I let loose that first time," Irene said as she let Matt lay down before crawling off the side of the bed and waddling towards the bathroom. "Oh my, what is this? I'm leaking you."

As Mrs. Webb had started to walk semen started pouring out of the senior and down the insides of her thighs, forcing her to move quicker towards the door. After she relieved herself she returned to the bedroom, trying to cover her private parts with her arms as she made her way to the bed.

"I've seen all of you Irene, so I don't know why you're covering up," Matt chuckled. "You have a cute butt by the way."

"Silly boy," Irene replied as she climbed in bed with the young man and leaned over him, kissing his forehead.

"I love your breasts," Matt said as he reached up and cupped the little orbs, squeezing the very giving flesh and feeling her nipples against his palms.

"I wish you could have seen them when I was your age," Irene replied as she let Matt play. "They were firm and used to stick straight out."

"I like them as they are, but there's something I want to do. You stopped me from doing it before but now - just crawl up over me and move towards the headboard."

"But honey, I cleaned up a little but I'm such a mess," Irene protested but did as Matt asked until she was straddling his face and her large labia were spread wide, giving the young man easy access to what he wanted.

"Hang on to the headboard," Matt asked, and as she leaned forward he lifted his head and pushed his nose and mouth into the fold, tasting the heady blend of her juices and his cum as his tongue caressed her clitoris.

"Oh lord," Irene cried out as she held onto the headboard for dear life, and as she regained some balance she began to grind into the handyman's face as his talented tongue did things that belied his young age.

Matt soon squirmed out from under the sender senior and knelt behind her on the bed while she braced herself against the headboard. His sweaty chest pressed against Irene's back as he wrapped his arms around her, her titties disappearing in his beefy hands, and as he kneaded the pliant flesh he leaned forward and hissed in her ear.

"How do you want it Irene?" surprising the elderly lady when his cock - erect again - pressed into the crack of her butt.

"I don't know. I want you Matthew, surely I do, but I'm so sore down there," she gasped back over her shoulder.

"Do you like it in the - you know?" his boyish voice asked in between nibbling the back of her neck while his cock rubbed in between her buttocks.

"Oh dear, I could never. I mean, I confess I used to enjoy it occasionally when my Warren and I would do it like that back in the day, but you're so large," Irene explained.

"It's okay. I understand," the handyman said softly.

"I can do something though," Irene said in an apologetic voice, and she moved her aching bones around while nudging Matt onto his back. "I started to do this before but I didn't get to finish. It's been a while so if this is no good for you please say so."

The slender senior took a deep breath as she lifted his manhood upright, and then she bowed down with her mouth wide-open to accommodate the mushroom head. Irene's head bobbed up and down, her lips sliding about halfway down the shaft as her hand kneaded his balls.

The groan Matt let out told Irene that she was doing fine, and that gave her confidence to be more aggressive, sucking harder and faster and squeezing his meaty sack so the balls oozed between her fingers. She felt the lad's hand on her back, running up under her hair and down her reed-thin shoulders. Irene shivered a bit when his beefy fingers encircled her arm and she felt her thumb stroking the deep hollow of her underarm.

She hadn't bothered to shave in quite a while but if he noticed he was rubbing the wisp of sparse hairs he didn't seem to mind, and in fact seemed to be enjoying it as much as she was. His member was hot and as hard as steel in her mouth and his moaning added to her excitement.

Irene was so crazed that although she heard the handyman's warning that he was about to cum she appreciated the alert but she ignored it, and when she felt the surge through his manhood she blocked the spurts with her tongue much like she had done for her married life. The seed drooled down through her hand and onto him, and she didn't stop sucking until he was completely limp.

Irene raised her now-beet red face to look up at her lover who was smiling and then lifting her chin, playfully wiping the semen from it before he leaned down and kissed her.

"That was as good as it gets Irene," he said as she squirmed up to cuddle with him.

"I'm glad Matthew, and I'm sorry about being afraid to - you know." she told him.

"Nothing to be sorry about," he assured her as he looked over at the clock on the night stand.

"If you want honey, you can spend the night," Irene offered. "I hate the idea of you having to drive all the way home and then back up here. If you don't want to I understand, but I could wash your work clothes and you could shower and sneak out the door in the morning and take the elevator down to work."

"I promise not to molest you while you sleep if that's what you're worried about," Irene deadpanned.

"Well that's no fun."

"Okay, I'll just molest you a little bit," she laughed, and she kept her word until she woke up as the sun rose.

After going to the bathroom she returned to the bed where Matthew was on his back while the sheet covered him from the waist down. As Irene eased down into the bedding she not-so accidentally coaxed the sheet down to the boy's thighs, exposing Matthew's private parts which the senior found herself becoming rather infatuated by.

Irene suspected that whenever she saw the lad working in the building she would look at his work pants as if they weren't there, imagining the sizable organ and the furry pouch saying under his boxers. It was almost time for Matthew to walk up, so she playfully leaned over and looked down at his flaccid penis which was laying back onto the golden pubic hair.

Gently she rested the flat of her tongue at the base of his penis, and while looking upwards for his reaction let her tongue slide up to the cleft at the underside of the glans. The handyman only rustled a bit at that so Irene licked back down to where she had started, and when Matthew didn't stir she started going up and down without stopping. He let out a little groan after a minute or so but his eyes stayed closed as his penis grew longer and thicker, and as it got a little hard it began to rise upwards.

It was then that the senior looked up and saw Matthew looking down at her with a smile, so the returned it and said, "I did say I would molest you a little, so consider this part of Irene's wake up service."

"I like it," he replied as his cock began to strain a little towards the ceiling.

"The alarm will be going off in four minutes," she informed him.

"I'll be going off myself before that."

"Really?"

"If you keep that up I will," he assured his hostess, so Irene kept doing what she was doing and played with his scrotum while the tip of her tongue kept traveling up and down the ridge.

"Ohh!" the young man moaned as his body tensed while he teetered on the brink of orgasm for a while before he let out a groan.

The silver haired senior had a bird's eye view as the ropes of semen spurted into the air and back onto Matthew stomach, and Irene had just raised her head up when the alarm went off.

"You did it!" Irene declared.

"We did it," he corrected as he killed the annoying buzzing and rolled off the bed to the bathroom, and Irene sighed as she watched the beautiful guy pad off to the shower.

Tempted to go help her lover bathe, she made him a little breakfast instead, and the bacon and eggs were ready when he emerged a bit later, the coffee maker gurgling as it finished.

"Irene, you didn't have to go through all that," he told her before he went back to the bedroom to get dressed for work.

"I know, that's why it was fun to do it," she explained, and after eating breakfast with someone for once, Matthew kissed her and moved towards the door.

"I want you to know that's the best night I've had in years," she explained as she walked to the door with him. "And I'm not going to be a pest either by bugging you all the time, but I want you to know that if you ever want to stop by some evening for dinner just say the word. You can say something like, "hey, are you going to make chicken again?" and that will be my hint to invite you."

"Will do."

"And don't feel like you have to. You're a young buck and probably have a lot of things to do."

"Better than last night - and this morning?" he responded with a chuckle. "Not likely."

"Here, let me peek out to make sure nobody is out in the hallway," she said as she opened the door and looked both ways down the hall, and Irene giggled when Matthew squeezed her butt as she bent down to pick up the paper.

"All clear."

"Be seeing you - really," the handyman told her as he left, and a couple of weeks later he kept his word as he expanded his circle of lovers in the building.

The chicken - and everything else - was great again.

***

Thank you for reading.

12