Oldies Paradise Pt. 01

Story Info
A porn saga about horny old women and men.
6.3k words
4.64
13.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

This is the first part of a porn saga about randy old residents of Norton Towers.

I have a strong fetish for fat/plump old ladies who wear girdles and have hairy fannies. This was the first porn story I wrote, and have since continued to write more which focuses on my fetishes, kinks, and all things perverted.

CHAPTER 1

What does a reasonably active professional man of 60, full head of hair, and reasonable libido do when made redundant? In my case, it was a case of being realistic and finding any job that pays the bills. So, when I saw this ad for a mature concierge porter/handyman, I thought why not?

After submitting the application, I was invited to be interviewed by the property manager. As I entered the old upmarket Edwardian mansion block in the suburbs, I was met by a smartly dressed lady who was just ripe for fucking. Aged, I guess, at least 50 plus she was dressed to the nines in very thin figure-hugging leggings showing off a big fat camel-toe.

"Mr. Young, pleased to meet you, I am Gwendolyn Green. Thank you for coming. We are in a unique position, so to speak because this block is owned and managed by us. And as we are not in the first flush of youth we need to find the right person who can arrange things like taxis etc and do small jobs that frequently need attending to...changing bulbs, looking after the garden, decorating and other stuff that will be explained later."

Gwendolyn led me into the lounge where I encountered some tenants -- six widows three couples and two guys with ages ranging from 50 to 80 plus.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is My Young; I have outlined his basic duties and explained that as we have to all agree he is happy to attend this informal group interview. Let me make the introductions. From left to right are Mrs. Johnston, Ms. Green, Mrs. Hopwith, Mr. Smythe, and lastly, Mr. Carmichael."

They too were dressed to kill (not say stimulate) and in the case of the women, not mutton dressed as lamb but dressed to kill. Ample tits busting out, tight trousers, you get the picture. In fact, I was getting a bit of a stiff just looking at them all. Not wanting them to think I was a randy goat, I sat down and waited for the expected barrage of questions.

Yes, there were the usual ones ...experience, could I do minor electrical plumbing, etc. Etc. Then Mrs Hopwith, leaning back and slowing crossing her legs without too much haste and discretion said: "Mr Young, you seem ideal from a practical point of view, but are you discreet? I ask because as you will appreciate everyone lives their lives their own way and, shall we say, have lifestyles and interests, requirements that may seem different. Don't you agree?" addressing this to the group as well as me.

What she said was obvious, but this was different, nice different, but different. I reassured her that having been in positions of trust in the past, discretion was in my D and A, so to speak.

It was difficult looking her in the eye because by now she had discreetly pulled up her dress and parted her legs giving me a great view of her open gusset girdle holding up sheer nylon stockings stretched over her luscious fleshy thighs. If this was anything to go by, I was quickly coming to the conclusion that looking after and nurturing the needs and requirements of the tenants of Norton Towers will be interesting.

After a week Gwendolyn phoned to offer me the job and after accepting, asked if I could start next week. She said that Mrs. Hopwith had kindly offered to show me around (where I wondered?) and give me background notes on all the tenants.

Confidently striding into the reception dead on nine, I spied her sitting in an easy chair. Smiling she got up and slowly walked towards me.

"Welcome Mr Young," Shaking my hand she added: "as we are going to be working together today, I think we should be on first-name terms. Mine is Yvonne and yours is? "

Robert, I replied. Talk about making the best of one's assets. Although attractive, she also had what I call a wow factor. She was about 60, standing five-four, with a very curvy and generous size 18 encased in a respectable blouse and very tight almost see-through white stretch leggings that showed off a very fat camel toe. The visible stain showed she could be up for action.

"Before we start Robert, I would like to clarify a few things. As you will have noticed we are getting on in life but we are far from senile. Each of us, single or as a couple, lives here because we all follow the same philosophy of personal fulfilment and enjoyment -- individually and together. To the outside world, we are "oldies" but in here we are vibrant and enjoy each other's company...in all ways. As soon as your eyes homed in on my legs at the interview, I knew that you probably shared our outlook on life. And unlike most others over 50, you will have noticed that we all always ensure we look good and make the best of what we have got."

In a nutshell, they all enjoyed an active social and sex life and their desires have not stopped with age.

"Here" added Yvonne, "We can do anything without being scorned or laughed at. Do you understand?"

By now my interest was aroused. "Yvonne, may I ask a simple question...how did you all come together here?"

"Yes, we are very fortunate. It started about four years ago. Gwendolyn was the originator. Being a young girl in the sixties, when she hit 50, she realised that as women aged the world and the majority of men believed their sex drive shrivelled up and died. But the biological fact is that it increases. The problem she found was how to "keep going" so to speak. So, when she inherited this block in the early nineties instead of selling up, she tufted all the tenants out and began a campaign to find 'like-minded' owners. Of course, you don't do that by going to an estate agent. No, she placed ads in relevant publications and other methods, friends of friends, etc."

"Don't run away with thinking we're all sex mad...we're not. But if you enjoyed making love or whatever turns you on, say 3-4 times a week in your twenties and thirties then, if you are still healthy, it stands to reason that you would like to continue that as long as you can."

Gwendolyn went on to explain that couples and singles found "soul mates" and there was always enough interest when something new came up! For example, if one has been living with someone for a long time and you mutually enjoyed what some would say was a fetish or kink, and then it stopped...death, separation whatever...they could find an interested participant here."

"Now, so as there are no big surprises, I will show run through each tenant's profile. But before that, let's have a nice cup of tea...you're going to need it! "

Sitting down in the back office Yvonne opened the tenants' profile book. I was surprised that in all there were only 16 -- three couples, 9 women and 4 men. "The youngest Joan is 60 and Peter, our eldest, at 82 is still active but needs a friendly hand to get started."

There were usual details, food, shopping, etc but at the end was a group of initials. I asked what they represented and Yvonne said "Their sexual proclivities". I am showing you them only because I want you to be able to put into context what you may or may not, see various things which may appear slightly bizarre or odd."

The list was interesting and included a roll call ranging from water sports to wanking with twists and kinks in between. Exhibitionists, bi-sexuality, role-playing, etc. Thankfully no one was into bondage or sadism but some did like mild domination.

"As you see" added Gwen, "A lot of us ladies are exhibitionists which I think is natural at 70 as at 17 as all women are nurtured to show off.". Looking down at my cock tenting my trousers she added ... "And some men too!"

Then she asked "So as you are now with us, it is only fair that we know what you like, what turns you on. I know it's hard to be honest by really, it will make your time here a lot more enjoyable. By the look at that lovely hard cock straining to get out of your trousers, you too are not shy...like me. Now what else?"

"Well, Yvonne, like everyone, a lot of what turns me on goes back to adolescence" My problem was how far I was prepared to say so to speak. She was obviously a sophisticated lady so I spelled it out.

"Well first Yvonne, I have always preferred old ladies and especially those who wear girdles. Ever since I grew up in the early sixties looking at ladies in open gusset girdles especially with, untrimmed natural pubic hair and stockings just does it for me...like you did when you deliberately and slowly crossed your gorgeous legs at the interview"

"Oh Robert, I am so pleased. Most of us ladies here wear girdles or full corselets as it tends to help keep us in a state of shall, we say, readiness. But today, it would not look good with these very tight leggings which I wanted to wear as I love the feeling and attention my fantastically large fanny bulge gets. I just love the fact that men cannot take their eyes off it. Heaven."

Continuing, I added that I enjoyed role-playing and whilst never tried it, I do get turned on by watching women pissing but have never been fortunate in finding ladies who enjoyed it in a sexual context. I was open about liking naturally hairy ladies, and mutual cock play when they asked me to help their bi-sexual husbands. To finish I included saggy tits with even larger aureoles. But most important for me is my desire to give others pleasure as well as myself. When I finished, Yvonne said that I would fit right in and guaranteed that I would be very happy working there. By the looks of it, I would.

CHAPTER 2 Gwen the old show-off gets a new perspective on her sex life

Being employed as Norton House's general factotum and handyman, my life took on a new meaning and taught me that a satisfying sex life really does begin at 60. Everything was discreet and the tenants were very nice and pleasant. One thing I did learn was that all the residents changed inside out, so to speak.

When going out, one would think they were just ordinary middle-class oldies. Inside, however, they all dressed and acted as the horny and sexy people they always were but with style and grace. It was fantastic.

On Tuesday morning, Gwendolyn (the BBW lady at the interview panel who had discreetly parted her legs giving me a great view of her extremely hairy fanny through her (sans panties) open crotch girdle holding up sheer nylon stockings stretched over her luscious fleshy thighs asked me to fix her blocked kitchen sink.

Now Gwen -- as she preferred to be called -- was a voluptuous lady about a size 18, still curvy with big tits and, as I had already found out, was a girdle lover. For a seventy-year-old she was fit, pretty and obviously dressed very well.

So, at 10.20 I rang the doorbell, toolbox in hand.

"Hello Robert, come in, thanks for coming at short notice but my sink is bunged up and I cannot do anything with it", was the message she greeted me with.

"Don't worry Gwen, I'll soon have it fixed." As I went into the kitchen, Gwen went out to leave me to it. It was a simple job of just removing the waste pipe, and unclogging it -- must have taken 15 minutes at most. But that had been enough time for Gwen to change into quite a short-flared skirt. I notice it immediately as she stood over me legs wide apart clearly showing off that same very hairy cunt and asking "now that's fixed, Robert, would you like a cup of tea". "Yes please" I replied

She made absolutely no attempt to move away as I slid between her legs getting from under the sink. From her smile when I stood up, she looked very happy. As I knew she would, having known her proclivity in showing herself" from the resident's book of interests. This was going to be intriguing.

To further demonstrate to herself that her massive tits looked their best and defy gravity, the ample cleavage was on very full display on top of a half-cup balcony bra which was obvious through the see-through blouse.

Fully understanding that Gwen loved attention and not wanting to disappoint her, I set about thinking about the best way to reflect that fact to her, as we sat down to chat over that cup of tea.

"Gwen", have you been a model at some time, as you seem to know how to show yourself off?"

"Not really Robert, when I was a lot younger, I came to understand very quickly that my figure was my fortune, and to capitalise on it, I went into glamour photography. In those days, of course, it was different and to give the punters what they wanted I learned that by displaying my body up to the limit of what was legal, got them off as much as stripping. As I proved to myself when I saw your cock get nice and hard when I stepped over you."

As she was talking, I noticed that she was gradually pulling up her skirt, and showing me a hint of suspender. Well, wouldn't you get a raging hard-on listening and looking at that?

"I may be seventy Robert, but I still like to show off- as you can see. Unfortunately, as I get older, I know that my opportunities to fulfil that desire are limited. Hence this little display."

"No, they're not", I almost shouted. Haven't you kept up with the times in this modern world, Gwen? There is a massive demand for online granny porn and plus you would have men wanking their nuts and showing off your charms at dogging sites."

Well, that got her attention. "Let me show you." After firing up her laptop, she sat by me as I opened up various sites. We started with glamorous granny sites (tasteful ones at first) working through to downright filthy porn. As we moved to pics from dogging sites her excitement expressed itself as her right hand rode up my thigh and started massaging my inflated cock while her left was up her skirt wanking

"Robert, you are getting me so fucking horny, feel how wet I am." Pulling her legs apart, those lovely long cunt hairs were soddening as I forced my hand past her lovely fat thighs and groped her luscious fat labia.

Calming down, Gwen and I knew where was going and she was definitely in for everything. As she had been very honest with me about what turned her on, I felt it right that I should do likewise. So, I recapped my early introduction and intense interest in older women wearing girdles, normal and anal sex plus voyeurism (I even admitted to giving golden showers). From the look on Gwen's glowing face, it became clear that we could both fulfil our desires.

As I mentioned, Gwen was very pretty, and unlike stick-thin women, her extra flesh made her face almost wrinkle-free. And so, she was ideal.

We discussed a plan of attack, as to how we could launch her into the world of granny glamour and porn. With every idea, we both got excited and my cock and her cunt needed refreshment.

To combine our interests and make the sex far more enjoyable, Gwen agreed to put on her best show for me. Having settled myself into the armchair, Gwen stood in front and slowly removed her skirt showing her sheer see-through black open-bottom girdle and stockings encasing her large tubby thighs.

Bending over, she flashed her lovely girdle-clad fat hairy arse and cunt. Then stretching up she asked me to take off my trousers and pants too, as she said, "I want to look at your lovely thick drooling cock."

Turning around and for full effect, she cupped her extremely big tits and pushed me back into the chair, knelt down and wrapped them around my cock and literally tit fucked me until my balls burst and I spunked over her face and chin. She loved it. Using her fingers, she wiped it off and swallowed as if it was like a 10-year scotch!

Sitting on my lap, legs wide open, Gwen said "Time to satisfy granny you horny goat". She looked perfect. Her stunning ultra-thin see-through open crotch white girdle, chunky thighs, and soft tits with large and dark areolas soon had me hard again, as I plunged my hand into that lovely soaking hairy forest.

Finding her quite large clit I rubbed and stroked it gently between my fingers. Her sighs soon turned into great -- what I call -- fuck grunts.

"Oh yes, Robert, keep going, push harder, Fill me right up. My snatch is really big, you can go all the way."

My fingers started pumping in with three and finished up with my whole hand in right up to my wrist. She might be old but her cunt muscles clung on like a limpet. She only released me when she screamed "Grandma is coming, yes, and yes" On that note she climaxed and slumped like a rag doll.

CHAPTER 3 -Rosemary's Secret

At Norton House everything was discreet and the tenants were very nice and pleasant Rosemary was a good example. I was guessing she was around 65, buxom, and good-looking with great legs. On Tuesday last week, she asked me if I could help her with a 'delicate' situation".

Blushing, she mentioned that whilst her husband left her quite well off, she had been surfing the net and found what she described as an " intimate desires mature chat room" and had struck up a friendship with a couple who had sent her some "nice videos" and they wanted some of her.

"The problem Robert, is that I cannot film myself, can I? Would you be a love and do it for me...? I am desperate because, for the first time in my life, I have found someone who shares my long-term but sadly unfulfilled interest in what I now believe is called "water sports."

I was intrigued, so when having a sherry in her apartment, I asked how her interest in water sports was triggered.

"Well, Robert, at boarding school in my late teens discovered masturbation. But the difference was that, unlike other girls, I had, and still have, a large bladder, rather like my clitoris -- believe me it was embarrassing at the time. Well, one day, I was lying enjoying the sun in a field and started daydreaming of the usual stuff. I was really horny and as no one was around, I took off my knickers and started getting my clit a little stiffy, so to speak ...as I was coming, I had this massive urge to pee urgently, so just let it gush out which triggered the most fantastic orgasm."

She added that she continued with her fetish on her own for many years as she thought she was a freak and not something that nice ladies should enjoy.

"You know Robert, this is the first time I have truly found someone like me and I intend to enjoy it. So, will you help me, please?"

What could I say, but yes? Arriving that evening, Rosemary opened the door dressed in a simple blouse covering a pair of ripe 36 DD melons finished with a flared light brown skirt stretched over her sexy belly and finishing about two inches below the knee.

"Go through to the living room, Robert. I have set up the basics, so to speak, but we need to get run through how we will film this....I am just going to have a drink, would you like a beer?"

Bringing me and herself a generous pint of larger, she added "Robert, whilst I am not now embarrassed in acknowledging my "kink" so to speak, this is the first time anyone has seen me do it. The last thing I want is to feel humiliated. So, if what I am about to do is going to make you feel uneasy, please say so now and we will forget all about it."

"What, Rosemary, I share your interest in a small way but have never ever met a lady who likes it as well. So no, I won't be embarrassed....more like excited. Shall we have another pint?"

She beamed and hurriedly refilled the glasses. "Now we know where we stand, let's make a great movie". Lifting the settee cover, she showed the plastic sheets and those around it.

"Now, I am not very creative, how do you think we should film this? Don't forget this couple have been kind to send me some movies but they are rather basic...her on the toilet, him peeing on her at the same time. I would like something a bit different and as yet don't have a -- "piss pal" to start with. What do you think?"

12