All Comments on 'Oldies Paradise Pt. 01'

by writinguy48

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JhMcKnJhMcKn11 months ago

I loved this story. I have always enjoyed seeing or knowing a woman was wearing a girdle, preferably an open bottom one, with no panties on. I enjoy seeing how far up her thigh her stockings go too. The higher the better, especially if they are right close to her cunt. I like women who don't shave and have very hairy bellies and cunts. I love mutual pissing and women who suck cocks, especially uncut one with long foreskins.

My mother was a complete alcoholic and drunk almost everyday before noon. Her mother lived with us too and she liked her whiskey every now and then. My mother had a chamber pot to piss in so she didn't have to go upstairs to use the toilet and chance falling down the stairs and killing herself. I saw each of them piss numerous times, Mother had coal black pubic hair and grandmas was salt and pepper colored.

Your stories are right up my alley and I could use more especially of the OBG's and sheer stockings with the ladies getting fucked, pissed on, or both.

jhmckn

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler10 months ago

Wonderful tale. I have been wanting to write a tale where I go alone to a 55 plus nudist resort and explore with all the others there. Really enjoyed your story. Cheers 🥂

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have my fat mother-in-law (65) as an extra. She is a widow, her gray head of hair between her legs makes me very horny, she is twice as thick as a minor wife, her daughter and is a passionate woman.

Sex is very exciting every time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I am 65 a widower who found the joys of uninhibited sex with my neighbour who is 70 but looks 10 years younger. Our encounter started 2 years ago when she came to my house for tea dressed in a figure hugging dress that showed off her 38DD breasts wonderfully . Things progressed and she has an insatiable appetite for sex . She loves sucking my cock tit fucking me having me lick her shaven pussy to orgasm. We have sex in every position including anal. We have taken pictures and loves the ones of covering her face with cum. Who says you can’t have a very active sex life at our age.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritinguy48@writinguy48
Hi, I am a happily married old guy but have no sex due to my impotence. However, fully enjoy writing perverted and filthy porn stories about very old ladies and grannies. My fetishes are old ladies over 80, hairy cunts, piss play and girdles.