All Comments on 'Ole Onebreast'

by ABSTRUSE

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahover 19 years ago
LOL

Brillant and hilarious! Great fight and stunning final twist.

Funny as hell everytime you read it. :D

boxofrocksboxofrocksover 19 years ago
Crikey!!!!!!

That was one bloody bonza of a yarn there luv!!!!

Laffed like a kookaburra!!! I damn near choked and sprayed me Foster's all over the Barbie!!

Ripper ;-)

CharleyHCharleyHover 19 years ago
Quite - quite - where's the bloody sex?

Joking of course, I will wait for Lou's rendition for 'bloody'. Very funny, Abs - PMSL at the twist. :D Loved the 'Scooby-doo'esque wrap up. LOL. Mwah!

cheerful_deviantcheerful_deviantover 19 years ago
You have a warped mind...

... but a briliant mind as well. I was laughing from begining to end. Absolutly fabulous!

cloudycloudyover 19 years ago
I'm damned glad...

I put my coffee down before I read this convoluted tale (must be that all those herbs in my medicine bag have made me psychic). Bravo!!!

Honey123Honey123over 19 years ago
Abby-normal!

Sooo funny Abs! You have an incredible sense of humor! It was great fun to read ~ I love the part where Abby scraps the avacado dip off Charley's face with a tortilla chip!

Honey

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasover 19 years ago
Coffee on the keyboard funny

Gotta love something that brings laughter in gales. Well done abs. Your ability to transfer your quirky sense of humor to the page is phenominal, I think you have found your calling. Absolutely hilarious.

-Colly

matriarchmatriarchover 19 years ago
they said it all

so what can I say. I loved it the first time I read it, I laughed so loud I was glad no-one else was in the house.

Brilliant caricatures of the AH personas, quirky, in places had me spraying my drink. I learned from the first reading, and like Cloudy, put my drink down for the final.

Absolutely brilliant Abs. More, more, more. Are you sure you're not related to Spike Milligan ????

Mat xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
If you're done...

I'd like to have my ass back. I laughed it off on the first page and just kept going. Brilliant babe.

mismusedmismusedover 19 years ago
Good grief!

I saw Alice running full blast back into that stupid rabbit hole screaming at the top of her lungs.

". . . say I do with the didgeridoo, nuk, nuk wallawoo, honeymoon in a kangaroo."

You gotta be kiddding, right????

The wierdest Tour de Whacko I've ever read.

Congrats. Hope you find your way back from camp Looney Bin.

(More sex, huh?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
"GANGBANG, GANGBANG, GANGBANG, BANG, BANG, BANG!"

i always love a tale with the words gangbang!

you out did yourself, woman. ya had me laughing, ya had me crying. a plethora of emotions contained on two lit pages...

brilliant dahlink.. fab!

v~

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
Shame!!

For making me laugh so hard my drink spurted from my nose LOL

That parrot had it cumming ;-)

rgraham666rgraham666over 19 years ago
Ha!

"Yea, I'm Ole Onebreast, I killed BOF and I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling Lits."

Brilliant Abs. Fucking brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Woo woo woo!

That was a lot of Abby to gulp (and spit) in one sitting. My fave line: "We called it corn." xo, P.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bloody marvelous ABS

You won't get away with this young lady... almost leaving me out... I have a spare inflatable in my stores......... and a spare parrot...............

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
OGL!

Fucking hilarious - laughed my ass off all the way through - about time there was some actually funny erotica on Lit

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fucking brilliant!!!

You bitch!

Oh fuck, I needed that. You have no idea how much. Haven't laughed that hard in a while. I absolutely loved what you kept doing with Mlle's name. Wtf was that rock all about? LOL!

Abs, my sweet, you write damn good shit. :D

Lou

xxx

lucky-E-levenlucky-E-levenover 19 years ago
Total nutter!

Alright, alright. I knew I'd be sorry for waiting so long to read this story. I laughed, I groaned, I giggled and it's possible that I snorted once... *Eeep!* I loved chopsticks and a life raft, as well as the maize/corn bit. And it definitely HAD to be Pops. I never saw it coming and was tickled to hear that he was gonna kill ya for forgetting him. I suppose you got the last word. Funny stuff, Abs!

~lucky

sacksackover 19 years ago
friggin' hysterical!

Even my FAT ass was completely laughed off with this wild wacky tale. THANK YOU abs, for your immense talent!

impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
Tits (both of 'em) Up!

Howling with laughter. ~Imp

shlockshlockalmost 19 years ago
"We called it corn, and she was mad..."

I have read the book and now I'll wait for the movie. Can I audition for the part of "POPS"... or maybe Charlie Sheen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
*Snort!*

"I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling Lits."

The entire thing had me snickering, but that would have been the coffee-spewing moment had I not emptied my mug ten minutes ago. I heart you, oh surly one!

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
Oh my God...

I needed the laughs I got from this piece so badly, you have no idea. Wonderful story, Abs. You've struck comedic gold. Screw that, platinum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous