All Comments on 'Olivia: A Love Story'

by Pepjoroso1031

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
amygdalaamygdalaover 1 year ago

It was a good read a bit too long and drawn out in the middle though. My only real detraction and it’s probably a personal outlook but Jason was far too emotional and as the story moved on the longer he was with Olivia the more child like and simple minded he seemed to become.

SKHPSKHPover 1 year ago

Nicely written but too long. 4⭐

ddow1971ddow1971over 1 year ago

I agree with Amy. I love the basis of the story. Jason who is a lawyer and also jacked is that emotional? If his crying was a drinking game I would have been hammered by page 4. As i was reading I was sure he was going to become the "bottom" of the couple. I think you should have made them equals both in life and sexually. I usually do not read anything longer than 5 pages. This is a good story.

chris2kchris2kover 1 year ago

Great story .well drawn out .wouldn't change a thing .Except 1 too much ice waters down a good Kentucky bourbon ...😜

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was sweet and sexy, but he's way to emotional crying all the time. I was hoping she'd dominate him even more maybe give him firm spanking for crying so much. Too many I love yous. She needed to pound his ass more, to even out the gooey parts, however I did like the story. I love that hes an insatiable cock worshipper.. Please dont be dejected by my comment. Any romantic trans tops man story gets me right in the gonads. A very wankable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the story a lot. I have to agree with the first commenter; a bit long in the tooth; but in some ways necessary. There a few things I would like to point out to the author; settle on descriptions; seemed to offer different descriptions for things; i,e, "ball batter", "cum" would be better. And "spitting nail"; what the hell is that? And finally; why the does Olivia's cock & balls need to be bigger than Jason's? If she has been doing female hormone therapy for any length of time, there would have been some changes; maybe not in size, but the ability to become erect and cum several times close together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this and disagree with some of the other comments. If it's not already planned to be a series, I love a longer read here.

Great story and lovely to have a nice ending.

CountDiego4CountDiego4over 1 year ago

I agree with anonymous. While it was long it continued to keep me involved. I loved the fact that it was a love story unlike most stories here. Not that there's anything wrong with that but for me I adore the true love angle. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story, what I hated was that you made the Fag a cry baby, I have never read a story where a man cried more than a new born baby, That sucked. I gave you 3 stars for that silly part of the story !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A beautiful, perfect story, I loved so much, well crafted, slow paced and just fitting well within my taste! Thank you so much!

I liked that she was gentle and not that dominating and rough as some femdom are, this category if filled with very brutal futas and feminazi trans, so it was a nice distraction from the never-ending straigh-to-gay cumdumps that become sissified in one day and take 10 black cocks daily.

This category needs more gentle stories like that, enough with brutal treating of bottoms, and humiliation of sissified straight insecure bottoms, who thought their LIFE DREAM is being used and abused by some hairy daddy trucker.

This story truly stands out and is the fresh breath of air in LE! Don't be discouraged by some stupid comments that would want to turn your unique story into one more, identical, boring:

"poor sissy dominated by futa cock"

"straigh boy becomes a fuck slave"

"forceful feminization of a white boy in frat house of futa"

NO, NO, NO. Enough of that soulless crap!

You are different, and they want to force you into being "just like 1000 stories here" - and then they will whine about lack of originality!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous