Olivia & Hunter: Sibling Sidekicks

Story Info
A Brother and Sister, get each other laid and watch.
15.8k words
3.84
18.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note to reader: There is not-really any incest in this story but it is suggestive. It is a fun story, intended to be an erotic comedy with exhibition and voyeur being the most prevalent kinks.*

---

"ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!" said Olivia, loud and annoying.

It was the beginning of a very intellectual conversation from his little sister, Hunter could tell.

"You're holed up in the Riverton mall, scrounging whatever you can to survive, alright? Well guess what!? You suck at surviving! So you're like... barely surviving because you totally suck!"

That was Olivia, his little sister. She was always like this too. Characteristic, not only in the topics of conversation. She intentionally squeezed all those little tidbits of insults in and just kept talking so that in the end he had to agree to something that he couldn't possibly agree with. His arrogant little sister, relentlessly annoying.

She even had the whiteboard set up. She was drawing little pictures of zombie stick figures to make the point more clear. It was unnecessary really, but she always seemed to make such elaborate setups for the simplest things.

"Anyway, you set up a trap using shopping carts and somehow... it actually works! You catch a zombie, alright!? Got it?" she explained, in her loose black slacks and her tight camisole tank top in a hardly innocent white. Tight tops, loose and flowing bottoms, her style exactly.

She was dressed comfortably for lounging around the house. Her style was not exactly flattering. She was short, lanky, not too curvy. She wasn't ugly per say. She just never seemed to consider men's opinions when picking her outfits each morning. In fact she could be quite attractive and charming at times. This however, didn't seem like one of those times.

Olivia's problem, in Hunter's opinion, was that she never seemed to quit. Any sort of argument just seemed to thrill her. She was the only person who could argue a point of view that wasn't even her own for hours on end just for the mere sake of being a pain in the ass. And the thing was... she hardly had an ass. It was a flat ass, not even note worthy. If titless and assless was a body type, that's what she'd be. She was a pain in everyone else's, while she was flat as a board in her own.

Naturally, she continued. "It's been a while... y'know, since you got some, okay!? You got this zombie and she's not thaaaaaat bad. I mean, aside from the hissing and bleeding eyeballs and whatever... I mean, she's got a real nice ass and that pussy looks preeeety clean, considering. SOOOO, would you... WOULD YOU HIT THAT!???"

Now the zombie that she drew on the whiteboard was not so much a stick figure. It still was, but it was in a jail cell looking trap and she drew a big ass, tits, and started making it as graphic as possible. This whole thing might well have been an excuse to draw a pornographic picture in front of her brother. She drew labia, and female genitalia in realistic detail on the white board, while trying to get him to think about it. It wasn't a zombie she was talking about so much here. It was a PUSSY. The question was, more realistically, was he willing to forgive the zombies undead nature for a chance to put his wanker in that snug little hole?

Hunter rubbed the side of his head, his expression pained. He sat leaned back on the couch, legs parted, one eye being rubbed by one of his hands. He was dressed comfortably in a pair of gray sweat pants and a rather worn white t-shirt. In a way, their loungewear mimicked each other somewhat. They were more alike than either of them would care to admit.

Hunter sighed, "okay Liv'," caving in to somehow join her in her warped reality. "What am I doing in Riverton Mall, that place sucks. Why am I trying to catch a zombie? And why am I thinking about sex at a mall during a zombie apocalypse?"

Olivia felt quite validated by Hunter's resignation. His body language was perfect, flopping back on the couch, face in his hands, looking like the end of the world was upon them and he was stuck listening to her zombie-chick exposition.

The room was gray. It wasn't just the paint on the walls, everything in the room seemed to be a shade of gray. Some darker, some lighter. The carpet for example was more of a pewter, the curtains were more of a silvery white, the trim a glossy light pearl, and the accents were more in line with charcoal coloring. The couch which Hunter was sitting upon was a complementary ash coloring. It made the monochrome of their outfits seem right at home in the room. Anything colored would only stand to draw too much attention. Attention however was what this was all about though. The nude zombie picture was being colored in green.

"ONE! Riverton mall, while shitty - agreed, has a lot to offer in a survival situation. You, sucking at survival situations, probably wouldn't know that so I will explain! The GNC has medicines, the sporting goods store has baseball bats, the shoe store - you can get agility upgrades to your footwear, do we need to even bother mentioning FOOD!??? TWO - Capturing zombies is the only way to learn how best to kill them. They're undead! You need a plan, buddy, or you'll never survive the zombie apocalypse!"

With each bullet point Olivia wrote something on the whiteboard. Medicine, weapons, shoes, food, and knowledge. As unrealistic as the prospects of Zombie Apocalypse were, her quick yet methodological wit made her a good asset if it ever did come about. That is, if Hunter didn't suspect her propensity to be patient zero. Hell, look at her first thing in the morning and you'd think the zombie apocalypse had already begun.

"HOWEVER, The real question is... PUSSY!?" she reiterated, poking the zombie's drawn twat a couple times with her marker. "How high do you value that HOO-HA, BOY!?"

It sounded pretty weird having his younger, shorter, nerdy little sister call him boy. Her funny accent that she spoke when saying it, clearly was an act though. She was mimicking something she'd heard on TV or something. It was forgivable, but it hardly sounded natural.

"Agility upgrades?" asked Hunter, clearly noting that she was treating it like a video game.

"Yep! Gotta get yourself some nice sneaks!"

"Alright, Liv... yeah. A box of condoms, maybe some rubber gloves. Sure, I'd fuck a zombie."

"REALLY??? HAHAA!" Olivia burst out. Amused, that's what she was. Hunter's little sister had not expected him to be so...

"You're so EASY!!!! Haha!" she poked, not yet gving him the floor. She didn't expect him to be such a...

"LIKE A MANSLUT! HAW HAW!!!" she laughed, maybe hoping to get some sort of rise from him. She was pointing. Mostly laughing, but pointing as well.

"I got a salami in the fridge if you just need a piece of meat that bad! Haha!" she offered. And in truth, a salami sandwich sounded pretty good right now. They'd sort of skipped breakfast this morning. The biggest surprise was actually that...

"I totally thought you were gay. I've never even seen you with a girlfriend. You do run through the boxes of tissues pretty quick, but I didn't know you were dreaming of zombiechickpussay! That's awesome, hahaa!"

Okay. She was laughing a bit too much, taking it to some certain extreme. However, Hunter had somehow expertly navigated the situation in the end. By just saying yes, he had likely saved himself about four hours of his day because she made her point right away. This was ultimately going to be the end result, because she would have followed him around for the next four hours until he admitted he would bang a green pussy anyway.

Hunter didn't seem at all concerned about lunch, however. He seemed genuinely irritated, "you thought I was gay? That's ridiculous, Olivia. I am nothing of the sort. I had plenty of sex when I was at college."

"...from behind by the professor doesn't count."

"...with girls, Liv. Look, it's dried up a bit and you're probably the one to blame. You get in the way. Even being short like that."

Olivia loved short jokes at her expense. She dove at him and grabbed him by the shirt collar. "You think I'm the reason that you can't get laid?"

"I know it is," he replied, laughing because his stupid little sister who wasn't likely a hundred pounds, was trying to wrestle with him. He humored her like he always did, pretending she was actually tugging him over for the sake of his sibling's smile.

"What about all those soggy tissues in your wastebin, then? I think you're just watching to much porn!" she accused, tugging him in such a way that even though she was in complete control it would look like he was winning. In fact, Hunter found himself on top of Olivia in some weird sort of way.

"And how does the shower wand get onto the massage setting every morning," questioned Hunter, careful not to crush her by letting his full weight roll over her.

"I don't masturbate with the shower wand," she said, squishing up between him and the back rest of the sofa and happily staying in that position.

This indeed was the kind of sex that Olivia went for. It wasn't sex, she wouldn't call it that. Hunter would have been repulsed if anyone else did, but the close togetherness and rivalrous intimacy was truly penetrating.

Neither thought of each other in a sexual way. Yet they were probably closer than a brother and sister might normally be. They lived alone, but together. They shared spaces. Sure they were constantly opposed to each other, arguing and bickering, but when it came down to it nobody in the world cared more about the other.

"Would you care if I brought home a girlfriend?" asked Hunter in general inquiry. It was not so much an odd question, since they shared a house together. What made it awkward was that Hunter was basically holding her when he asked.

"You ain't got no girlfriend."

"I know. I meant hypothetically," he said, like a total nerd.

Olivia was quiet a moment, caught in awkward grasp. It may have caused Hunter a moment of pause, wondering suddenly if his sister would get jealous of a fling.

"How about... I get you laid and you get me laid."

"EW!" said Hunter, lunging back and rolling off the couch.

"Hahahaha! No, I mean you get one of your friends to have sex with me. I get one of my friends to have sex with you, we just take turns."

"You don't have any friends," said Hunter from the carpet below, verbally sparring from out of view.

"You're supposed to say 'deal'."

"Pffft... whatever. I'm hungry, if you make me a sandwich and I'm game."

----

Now, in modern times where comfort tends to trump class, much of the social etiquette of days gone by has entered into a state of decay. This is evident to most anyone who reads classic literature. However, there are some social rules which always seem to hold true no matter how archaic, such as not starting a conversation with "HEY! How much money do you have?"

However, Hunter knew his twiggy little sister better than anyone. It didn't surprise him in the least that she was abandoning all structure for her own psychotic chaos. She did such things regularly to annoy him. And while the uncanny afternoon introduction failed to aggravate him, the fact that his little sister was topless and holding a vacuum cleaner did certainly give him rise.

"I... uh..." he stared at her tits, "Olivia, why aren't you wearing a shirt?"

"I wore a shirt all day," she complained.

"No, no you didn't because it is only four o'clock."

"At work I did," she countered.

"Well, that's good. I'm glad you wore a shirt to work," he said, baffled about where her logic was going and overwhelmed by how much it lacked. "What do you need money for?"

"I don't. YOU do," she replied.

Clearly his little sister was up to something. She looked so ridiculous with her dark hair and bushy eyebrows, her nipples pointing out in his direction. Her bean pole build was even more difficult to behold in the situation because she was making him stand there and have a conversation. He had to actually ask, "why? Why do I need money? What for?"

"Well, remember yesterday when we made that deal?"

"The... um... I find someone to have sex with you deal?"

"Yeah! And I find someone to have sex with you too!"

"So... you're selling the vacuum and buying me a hooker?" queried Hunter, astutely.

That one threw even Olivia off guard. She looked down, then back up, and a befuddled confusion lit up her silly face. "What?" she asked as if he was crazy and then started laughing, "no, I was just vacuuming before you came home. But I got you a date! You have to bring us to Lazario's and pay though."

"Right, got it. Sounds good." said Hunter, knowing enough of what Olivia was saying to get the picture. She looked and seemed silly and ridiculous but Hunter knew better than anyone to respect her. She was downright cunning at times, methodical and effective. He should have figured this would happen after she proposed the deal the day before. The things she said were often pointed towards an ends, he could appreciate that. Her presentation was the problem. Not just in this situation, confronting her brother topless with a demand to know how much money he had, but in other situations as well. She had a special built in, unprofessional, way of undermining her own tact. To anyone other than her own brother, she'd appear absolutely mad.

"I emptied the soggy tissue wastebin and I'm washing your bedsheets. You've got two hours, so hurry. Go take a shower."

Hunter rolled his eyes, shook his head and walked away. He couldn't believe the hurdles his sister was jumping through just to get laid. She must be desperately wanting, or so he figured. It amused him to think of his sister being horny. Still gross because she was his sister, but kind of funny too.

---

Now two hours wasn't a lot of time to prepare. But it was plenty for Hunter. He was an easy going, simple fellow, who didn't need to put on a big show. He had plenty of help from Olivia, who cleaned the house for him though she was doing so topless and it made her brother really uncomfortable. He felt no ground to stand on to complain though, she was certainly helping him out.

What he wasn't prepared for was the ride over to the restaurant. His sister being clingy and weird. At least she was fully clothed, he appreciated that much.

Olivia may have felt a touch of jealousy but she didn't know why. It was two worlds colliding in on her, where her friend meets her brother. Hopefully fucks her brother, though that part wasn't fully ironed out yet. She tried to prepare everything in such a way as to provide the best possible chances. She was careful to use words like 'hook up' with her brother when explaining it to Jenny. She didn't actually tell Jenny that she needed her to get plowed so that she could get something in trade as part of a deal she had with Hunter. That part wasn't exactly admitted. However, Jenny seemed to understand, at least in passing, enough so that she was glad to go out tonight.

They met in the parking lot in front of the restaurant and Olivia pointed her out as they were stepping out of his car. Another thing Hunter could not have prepared for was the revelation that Olivia could have a friend that looked like Jenny. Instantly he was nervous upon seeing this blonde bombshell who looked to him like a supermodel. She was clean and curvy, chesty, with long legs. Wearing a short black dress that showed off her legs. She was intimidatingly good looking and he felt a very certain knotting in his stomach.

"Hey JENNY!"

"LIV!" squealed the blonde as she went to give the short twiggy dark haired little sister a hug.

Hunter approached for his introduction feeling a tightness in his chest.

"Does your pussy hurt?" asked Olivia.

"No... WAAAH!" screamed Jenny, flinching and swatting.

To Hunter's horror his little sister slipped a hand up Jenny's dress in an uppercutting motion, trying to slap this gorgeous woman in her undercarriage. It was unthinkably horrific and his jaw dropped. Jenny's reflexive swat clapped Olivia in the tit and the two started laughing and smacking each other.

Hunter stood paralyzed watching this unfold and not knowing what to do. He laughed but it was only because Jenny laughed along as well. The sheer sinister rascal his impish little sister evolved into in his mind was mind blowing. As the raucous dwindled down into giggles he finally found Jenny before him, introducing herself in the way that his sister so rudely didn't.

"And you must be Hunter. I'm Jenny. Olivia has told me so much about you," she said opening arms for a hug.

"Mostly all bad," said Olivia as the two held their bodies together in embrace for a greeting.

"Mostly all bad," agreed Jenny with a wry smile. Clearly her and Olivia shared a sense of humor.

"I'm sure," smiled Hunter.

"She adores you," said Jenny, clearly knowing their sibling relationship better than a common stranger. Jenny was making a point to say what was obvious to her as a third party, knowing that sometimes among family the blatantly obvious goes unspoken.

"OOF... Clearly..." said Hunter as his little sister leapt up on his back for a piggy back ride into the vestibule of the restaurant. Hell if she was hooking him up with this girl, he'd carry her everywhere proudly. She was on track for the 'Sister of the Year Award' in his opinion.

That opinion, while genuine, quickly ran it's natural course. Olivia was as mischievous as a hellspawn imp and no matter how many times she tried to deny it, Hunter didn't believe it for a second. He knew better. Olivia had found them a place and like always she was quick to have her seat. Hunter held the chair for Jenny to sit opposite her, but on her way down he noticed something on the chair far too late in the split second before it happened. Jenny flopped her sexy ass down onto a ketchup packet which instantly burst.

Hunter couldn't tell by Olivia's face that she was the one who did it. Olivia always could pull a bluff on him if she wanted to. It truly was difficult to read if she was lying. In this case it was her comment about 'heh, must be that time of the month,' that cued him in. As the chaos of angry Jenny, apologizing hostesses, devilish sister making jokes, and Hunter trying to blot tomato paste off a butt so divine he figured it an impossibility in any other situation, and all the way through the tempest that ensued in the aftermath he was appalled to see the result. Somehow Olivia came out the victor, getting their meal takeout for free, multiple jokes in and she was getting away scot- free.

Hunter sat in the driver seat quiet and contemplative. He couldn't get over his sister. That was a cruel joke that went way too far. However, it seemed somehow his sister had created a situation where Jenny was going back to their place, so what could he say? He was in a state of shock.

Jenny sat in the passenger seat after Olivia promised her a ride back. The way the night was going, Hunter wondered what condition it would be in. His sister was unhinged, a look in the rear view mirror saw a glow of victory on her face. She even had the audacity to wink at him!

He had to tell Jenny somehow. Olivia had to be held responsible.

However, he soon found out he really didn't need to. As they were talking on the drive back, Jenny noticed how stressed out he was and patted Hunter's back, "it's okay just relax."

"Don't touch my brother," said a childish sounding Olivia from the back.

"I think you're in big trouble missy. You stay back there and keep your mouth shut," said Jenny, reprimanding her.

"What did I do?" Olivia asked.

"Oh you know exactly what you did. And you better be damn good at getting ketchup stains out, you little brat!"

---

With the admission that Jenny knew that Olivia was behind that horrible prank, it made things much easier for Hunter. He had been worried about his sister's lack of moral conscience, but suddenly that tension had found a relief valve. He didn't have to cover for his sister and naturally things escalated as soon as they got home.