Olivia & Hunter: Sibling Sidekicks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter's entire penis was hidden in Jenny's mouth, his pubes looked like an off color mustache. His topless sister did in fact scare him, but only for the brief moment that it took to realize it was her. She was massaging his shoulders while he got his dick sucked. Jenny's long blond hair was tickling his thighs. However, when Jenny backed her mouth off to answer, Olivia saw her brother's penis. This caused Hunter a strange sort of shame. He felt obligated to cover up, and his answer to Olivia was a negative as he scrambled to obscure her glance. "No thanks, Liv. I'm all set." It was entirely awkward to be offered a bottle of water in the midst of a blowjob and he just couldn't do the mental gymnastics well enough to reconcile it in the heat of the moment.

Awkward was precisely the point, however. Olivia was rubbing Hunter's shoulders and she made no effort whatsoever to hide the fact that she was looking at her brother's penis. She was very much observing Jenny as she held that dick in her hand and plunged her open mouth upon it to give it a kiss. Jenny looked up, and her facial expression sank into a blankness. Olivia looking at the dick and rubbing Hunter's shoulders was certainly strange behavior.

Jenny was confused, really. There were all these hints that she got from Olivia and Hunter that something was odd about these two. If she studied Olivia individually though she got some different notions than if she looked at the two of them as a pair. They were brother and sister, but Olivia's actions seemed to be the more odd for that sibling dynamic. She wanted to dig more but felt it to be impolite to confront it directly. She tried playing along with their games to see what became of it, "Yeah Livi... thanks. I'll have a bottle of water."

Olivia continued to rub her brother's shoulders for a bit though, making eye contact with Jenny as if she was impervious to being grossed out by what they were doing. "What?" asked Jenny, with a brilliant ploy, "You want to try?"

Olivia's eye twitched, her bluff being called out by Jenny. She let go of Hunter's shoulders and simply said, "No thanks, maybe next time." She was being funny in a sarcastic way, Jenny could tell. Olivia walked into the kitchen, while Jenny jerked Hunter's penis and continued her conversation with Olivia.

Hunter really wasn't sure what to make of whatever was going on between his sister and friend. He scoffed at Jenny's offer to let Olivia try, and resisted gagging. The idea of two girls sharing his dick was absolutely an exciting one, but... maybe not with his sister between his legs. That was much too far for comfort. Definitely not.

Jenny was trying to fully gross Liv out. She could tell Olivia was struggling with a sense of repulsion. It was there, but it wasn't on the forefront. Something else was on the forefront that Jenny didn't understand. "Hey hey, how are you going to learn, huh!? You don't mind me fucking your brother, right? I'm going to fuck your brother!"

He sighed, looking down at the ever-so-casual Jenny. His cock twitched at the blonde's declaration of intent, and his eyes rolled at his sister's sarcastic rejection. "Hey, it's my dick." He added, pointing the words at Jenny but loud enough for Olivia to hear. "If you wanna ride it, hop right on."

The refrigerator opened and it closed. Olivia returned quietly with a bottle of water for Jenny which she sort of tossed onto the cushion beside Hunter's thigh. "Hunter... don't fuck my friends," she said sarcastically.

Hunter knew that Olivia was struggling just because he had had so many years of experience with her, but there was no way he wasn't going to get his dick wet with the opportunity. Olivia was crazy if she thought it could be resisted at this point. "I'm going to fuck your friend, Liv. Sorry."

What Hunter didn't know was that Olivia was leaping over the backboard of the couch to land beside him on a cushion. She bounced to a still beside her brother. Olivia did her usual thing, snuggling up against him, despite him being completely nude. It was completely ignoring their manner of undress or the situation before them.

Olivia was barely dressed, panties, that was all. Hunter was naked, Jenny was naked, mouthing his sausage, and Olivia was turning on the TV like they'd normally do when nobody was watching. It was quickly getting hot in the room, both for Jenny and especially for Hunter. Olivia was so brazen that she even had tucked a bare nipple into Hunter's bicep to make him sure in understanding his sister's immodesty and presence. She flipped some channels and asked, "Naked and Afraid, or CSI?"

When Olivia took her place by Hunter's side. A familiar position seemed ruined by her toplessness, his bottomlessness, and the naked lady beneath them. "Why don't you try that soft core porn channel I always catch you switching away from. I don't mind." He teased, wiggling his arm out of Olivia's grasp. He placed his hand squarely on her tiny tit, her nipple poking against his palm--all by pure coincidence, assuredly. What followed was a familiar gesture, a carefully powerful shove that rid Hunter of his annoying little sister's clinginess rather decisively, but not so strong as to actually hurt her. Free of the snuggling gremlin for at least the next few seconds, he gave Jenny a knowing glance. This was her chance to climb up into his lap and get him inside her finally.

"Actually...." said Olivia, starting her sentence in classic nerd fashion, "...we've got the TV hooked to the PC so we could skip the softcore and go straight for the hardcore porn." She was such a dork she held up a pointer finger as if making a very good point. It was clear to both Jenny and Hunter that Olivia had at some point actually used the television for what she was calling 'hardcore porn'. Getting shoved off of Hunter's arm, Olivia laughed. He had touched her breast, but Olivia wasn't offended by any stretch of the imagination. She shoved him back, just as playfully as he had pushed her. Olivia's smile said it all, it was fun to her. It was a game and she was enjoying it.

Jenny in the meantime had a wicked smile on her face as she stood up and turned around. She began to lower her curvy feminine rear over Hunter's lap. The trick was to find the penis, align it and lower her weight upon it in such a way that that the penis would not pop out as she dropped her weight upon his lap. This wasn't typically a challenge on a bed. Jenny would typically grab the dick, put it in place and let the magic happen. However, on a couch her balance was not centered over her feet. So one of her hands was bracing herself off the back of the couch. She patted Hunter to hold his cock, but he did not understand the subtle body language.

With Olivia and Hunter now suddenly engaging in a pushing contest, it made things comically hard to do. "Olivia hold his dick for me!" said Jenny, clearly joking. In some sort of fashion she was playing mediator, but her comment seemed more along the line of instigator.

"Ew! No!" laughed Olivia, and with that, Hunter actually found a little bit of personal space. "Ten bucks says he puts it in the wrong hole!" joked Olivia, one more time pushing Hunter. This time was a little more sinister though, since both Jenny and Hunter were actually struggling to get things into position and Olivia messed it up on them.

Hunter could hold his own dick. Finally, his dry spell was about to come to a proper end. With both hands free, he laid one on her ass, the other carefully holding the base of his cock. After a little bit longer of positioning, the tip of his cock found her entrance. With a little push, the tip slipped right into Jenny's wet pussy, clearly proving Olivia wrong. He didn't care about the ten bucks, he was content finally and didn't give her stupid comment any attention.

The blonde quickly sank down into his lap, the entire cock quickly disappearing inside her. Hunter pushed his hips up against Jenny's ass. Feeling like the luckiest man in the world to have a chance at a woman that attractive. He sighed pleasurably at the feeling, placing his hands on Jenny's smooth, slim waist and guiding her to start bouncing that pretty butt on his hard cock. Not only was this his first fuck in years, it was his first time ever being bareback inside a woman. He didn't care for safety, the mere fact that she was raw dog sitting on his lap was the hottest thing in the world and he would not give up this chance for anything.

With an actual audible sound, the naked Jenny flopped down. No longer did Olivia have to see that monstrosity of creation, wantonly engorged and skulking around in a threatening manner. Olivia was frightened by it, in a weird sense of the word. Now, she had nothing to fear of that thing. It was contained within the body of her good friend Jenny, of whom she was now sort of mad at for having sex with her brother. It was in part her own fault, Olivia supposed. She would have to get used to this kind of thing assuming she and Hunter were to have a fulfilling life living together as siblings.

In Olivia's mind her and Hunter were a pair. In much the same way that a husband and wife would put all their trust in each other, to live together, to pool their resources, protect and defend each other, act as companions, talk to each other and laugh with each other, they were a pair. Perhaps something had gone wrong with the separation and individuation processes along the way. Olivia expected a forever companion in her brother, but knowing he had bodily needs and of course that she herself had bodily needs this was what had to be done about it. It wasn't going to be easy, but Olivia was facing it boldly. She didn't face it directly, but she faced the TV, and hit the channel changing button. "Naked and Afraid, yo! We're going to watch starving people eat bugs and stuff!" This was Olivia at her finest. Flipping through channels, while her brother was eight inches of meat in her friend just inches away.

Jenny relaxed for a minute. She wasn't hopping up and down, she wasn't shifting back and forth, she was resting upon him and making sure he didn't pop so suddenly. It felt good, but after a few minutes of relaxation it would feel even better. She felt Olivia's presence nearby, but Jenny for the moment was enraptured. It was a deeply stirring sensation that came from within, Hunter filling the hollow with the missing piece of her core.

After an awkward and surprising orgasm earlier, it was going to take a good and proper fuck to get Hunter even close to exploding again. He hummed in pleasure, paying as little heed to Olivia's nonsense as he could. He knew she wanted this for him in one way or another, even if she seemed to be acting in denial over it. "I'll be enjoying the show happening right here on my lap." Hunter declared matter-of-factly in response to his sister. It seemed to be gloat.

On the TV were naked survivalists sitting next to a campfire under the moon. The two had set up a blind, trying to keep wild animals from creeping in. The night vision cameras were on their faces, making it look much like a reality show. One might wonder whether it was real or if they were simply actors, but when one had watched the show as much as Olivia and Hunter had there was an understanding. It was real. They were only actors when they were in front of the camera spilling out their most personal thoughts through their suffering.

Jenny was the next actor. Her actions were as real as the two on TV that Olivia was staring at. Jenny lifted her butt up and slapped it back down, once, twice, and three times for charm. With each successive plunge she pushed a part of Hunter deeply and assertively into a flesh that was uniquely personal. Jenny did so for her own pleasure, made light by the fact that she reached between her thighs to alternate from the initial vaginal stimulation into a bit of clitoral self-gratification. Jenny had every right to. She was not the shy type, she rubbed herself without shame. Jenny took the lead role in the show.

It was really hard to tell what was going on through Olivia's head. She herself wasn't even sure how to process things. She felt jealousy, but also felt that she had no right to be. She felt insecure, very much so. It cause a sort of walling herself off from the two. She did this by lifting her feet and placing them on the same cushion she sat upon and hugging her knees. At first glance it may have seemed she was self-conscious about her lack of coverings. This was not the case at all, and furthermore, it was less than likely that Hunter or Jenny would even notice.

Jenny had become very self-centered in her pursuit of climax. It was no oddity, she didn't leave any question on the topic. Jenny was using Hunter. A single part of his body more specifically, for her own orgasm with very little interest at this point in Hunter and how he felt about it. She alternated, plopping herself up and down on Hunter for vaginal stimulation, and then sitting for a minute to rub herself, then she was back at it beating herself down onto his lap. In practice, Jenny was relatively quiet, at least vocally. She did grunt every now and then, typically on her final drop before switching to rubbing her little button that gave her warm fuzzy feelings. She teased herself, building a chemical cocktail which made the promise of release possible. One moan in particular however, after about five minutes of self-serving alterations was very audible. It was enough to make Olivia fidget uncomfortably. She suddenly and abruptly got up. Her explanation was, "I gotta pee. Need any snacks or anything? A drink, Hunter?"

"Mmnnghh..." groaned Jenny lewdly, suddenly, with her body lurching tightly. Olivia looked directly at her, but Jenny's eyes were rolling back and then closing. "NNGHH!!" she piped out again. Clenching tightly and fiddling with her clitoris.

"Or you, Jenny? Need anything?" asked Olivia timidly, trying to break Jenny's concentration just out of sheer politeness.

"NGHH Hhhhhuuungh...." moaned Jenny rocking forward with a lean and then rapidly beating her rear against Olivia's brother in full view.

"Oh... uh okay... Hunter?" she asked him, since Jenny was very much ignoring her as she approached orgasm.

Even as he was little more than an extension to her pleasure, Hunter felt great. He was being ridden and gotten off almost effortlessly. It was Jenny's playtime, Her one loud moan stole the show. Clearly his sister was upset, he was obligated to reply to sooth her. "I'm all good, thank you."

Jenny was naked, but she clearly wasn't afraid. If anyone had reason to be afraid it was Hunter as Jenny was assaulting him with her ass, slamming into him repetitiously with a fervent cascade of rhythmic slapping. It came in like a barrage of claps and it was unapologetic. From the moments before Olivia had left the room and onward Jenny expertly pressed herself upon him. She never lifted herself beyond the point where his penis dislodged from her body. Jenny was clearly adept at this. She knew what she wanted and she went full on to capture it. There was a sloshy feeling in her belly where it hummed with a radiant glow. That was precisely the point she went for, teasing it to a roar with her fingers on her clitoris and a consistent plunging herself onto her friend's brother's naked dick.

Culturally, in etiquette, it might have been embarrassing for a woman to act so shameless in front of a partner's family members. That much was taboo, but Jenny being spurned by a desire for her own gratification and charged with a hormonal rush did not care at all about culture and taboos. She knew what she wanted and the rest of the world be damned.

Olivia had still not made it back, but even from the other room she could have heard Jenny's sudden outburst as she squealed, "EEEE-YAHHH!! NGH hnghh... fff..." and then stopped her plunging and just dropped suddenly onto Hunter's lap. Her fingers squeezed a steady pressure, not directly on her clitoris, but on the skin around it. It was like stretching an eyelid tight over one's eye, she used the skin that was already in place to hold that pressure in the place of her fingers. Her exclamations quickly turned into a tight and dedicated low guttural noise that she sustained for a seemingly long time. Jenny rode the waves, the whole time Hunter's prod was fully housed in her belly, where those waves clenched and contracted, pulling and clamping around it like a restricting ring. Jenny had her moment, regardless of Hunter's place in the process had been.

Hunter felt overjoyed. Jenny was hot, naked, and had plowed herself on his dick until she fell down and came all over it in his lap. He winced and groaned softly, holding her hips down as he felt her pussy twitch and squeeze down. He sat back as Jenny lost herself to pleasure, pleasure that he... well, kinda helped with. Jenny had brought herself to orgasm, but it was with his dick that it was made possible. Even if he was sat back lazily in the couch, he was proud of his part in it. His cock twitched along with Jenny's pussy, happily lodged inside her, and gently goading her to continue.

Hunter wanted to cum too, again. Inside of Jenny this time, would be a dream come true. It was something that Hunter had fantasized about his entire life. All the many times he had engaged in sex, and it felt like nothing even counted close to the prospect of transmitting his fluids into the confines of a woman. He had to try getting his seed in there, a innate masculine desire seemed to compel him. He had to see if he could somehow bring his dream to fruition. He tried to steady his breathing, rubbing his hands over her naked hips. He quietly cleared his throat and opened his mouth to speak, but the words weren't there. He could only seem to ask, "H-Having fun?"

Jenny who had gone rigid and then gone soft felt satisfied, leaning back into Hunter with an expressly feminine softness. She was relaxed and smiling and it took turning her head 90° for her to look at his face. She got a good look at it, made brief eye contact, and smiled with a genuine thank you. He'd played her game, he had pleased her and as such, Jenny tenderly caressed his face. That was her response to a perfectly valid question. It wasn't an audible, but with dick still immured in her feminine chambers, he knew what she was saying. She was enjoying his company very, very, much.

Obviously Jenny was heavier and more attractive than Olivia, and she was currently sitting with his dick inside her. This was much more enjoyable than his clingy little sister but for some reason he did feel apologetic, as if he'd wronged her. The older brother let out a soft sigh. It was because of Olivia he was getting laid right now, and some of the fun he was having was in spite of her, had the potential to hurt her, and made him feel guilty. He wasn't sure he liked it. He owed her now, and yet he had also been antagonizing her and it was strange. Clearly Olivia had been so upset that she left the room. He missed her, in some strange way. It was weird, but best not to think about it all that much he figured.

"Hope there's more where that came from." He said lowly. "I'm not quite finished yet."

A devilish smirk was on her face and she tilted her head to look sexy, "I know you're not. I can pack up and go home now to torment your thoughts forever, or we can get you quite finished. I figure you want to finish with Olivia in here, huh? Should I call her in to observe?" Jenny asked. She was just as bad as Olivia with her evil prankster mind, and Hunter would be able to see that in full form now. She was bedeviling, not only to him but to Olivia too. It seemed Jenny was the perfect fit in their lives, so long as she didn't push Olivia too far out of the way.

Hunter knew it was a sensitive moment, he gave Jenny's nipples a pinch. Jenny clearly seemed to think that there was something between the two siblings, and the thought was only arousing because Jenny was the one having it. Was he desperate enough for a good lay that he'd exploit his own sister for it, though? Pretty much. He moved his hands down Jenny's body, giving her hip a pat, "I wouldn't be surprised if she was peeking right now." He intentionally replied in non-committal response, further teasing Jenny's confusion.