Olivia & Hunter: Sibling Sidekicks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh..." said Olivia facetiously, like she was in a doctor's office or something. She did as directed and surely he did begin to spurt. This man she had only met fifteen minutes before was suddenly blowing semen into her head hole. Three good heavy globs of it shot into the cavity of her mouth and the rest he had to tease out in dribbles by milking it along.

"Mmmm there you go, I get it. Your first time, huh? Your brother must have brought me over to help you learn. That's fine. Swallow it and then lick the tip of my dick clean. Good girl."

"Mmmuh.. mmmh, hmm..." said Olivia with a mouthful of agreement. This was a new experiment for her. She thought it went well though. Her mouth had cum in it, that was the furthest she'd ever gotten with a man so she clearly did pretty well. Her only complaints were that it tasted like something akin to sticking your tongue on a nine volt battery and had the consistency of a snot. She rolled her tongue to ball it up for a swallow and then tried to suck it down. It didn't go down easily though. This was partly because she wasn't upright for gravity to assist, but also in the fact that it just gave Olivia the feeling that it wasn't meant to be ingested. She really wanted to look sexy though, so she forced it. It generated a bit of a gag reflex and made her eyes go teary. At that point she gagged and coughed, "Ahackkk! NGH-yufff... kfff... mkh... myuh..."

"You all good, Liv?" asked Hunter, from the kitchen, clearly paying attention to what was going on and wanting to make sure she was okay with her chore.

"Ngh... yeah, yeah, it's fine," she replied loudly, as if she'd innocently had a bit go down the wrong pipe or something.

"That's right," said Jeff, feeding the tip of his dick to her for a cleaning, "you really should be practicing this. Guys masturbate all the time, you should let them cum in your mouth daily. This should be an everyday activity for you. No, no... really, I'm being serious. Get this down and you'll be very attractive to guys. Guys love a girl who will swallow their nut. It's just a hardwire thing. I can come over anytime. Happy to help you practice."

Olivia truly appreciated the lesson. Clearly Jeff was a good teacher. She felt like she should be almost done, but his cock dribbled when she licked it and more leaked out. She was listening, she liked what he was saying and all. It made sense, she supposed. Actually, now that she was more relaxed she wasn't doing half bad. Jeff was enjoying the dick cleaning attention and was allowing her to play with it using her mouth. The little dribbles at the end were not nearly as thick and gummy. They didn't seem to revile her nearly as much as the big spurt that had shot into her facehole with ejaculatory force. She supposed this was how she should have done it to begin with. She was learning quickly, the experience helped.

Olivia had a horrible thought though, it struck her like a glob of dickspew. The notion of doing this sort of thing as an everyday activity made her think of her brother, Hunter. The thought disgusted her even more than the thought of this guy's sperms wriggling down her throat. If not with her older brother, her brother would have to really step up his game and provide a steady stream of guys for her to swallow their funk. It had taken Hunter over a week just to find this guy. It would be near impossible for him to find her someone to jerk off in her mouth daily.

Hunter walked into the living room and sat beside his sister carrying a plate of nachos. Jeff was quick to put his private parts back into hiding. He seemed all zipped up and done before Hunter had even set the bowl down.. There was something fishy in the air. It was emanating from his sister's breath. Hunter knew damn well what it was and as his sister sat up he told her the truth, "You smell like dick."

"Yeah... so?"

"You feel better? You swallowed. I mean you didn't really get laid - laid."

Jeff looked at the two, oddly. Olivia seemed to ignore him but he knew she had ingested his sperm so he didn't really care. He was more wondering what they were talking about but he had clearly figured it out already in some way. Should he leave now?

"We're even," said Olivia to her brother with a smirk on her face. She was trying to look sexy and loving to him, but he wasn't too keen on affection right now. She had the smell of filth in the air she exhaled. She leaned against him, but he leaned away. She leaned further towards him, and he leaned even more away.

"Get off, Liv, haha! You really think that counts?"

"Yeah, oral counts."

"Counts for what?" asked Jeff, feeling like he was missing out on the conversation and should be clued in for politeness sake.

"Getting laid?" asked Hunter skeptically.

"Oh, yeah sure. Oral sex is still sex. Definitely," said Jeff. "I was just telling her, she should be swallowing sperm regularly. At least once a day, two, or three times is better."

"Yep! Maybe even four times a day!" said Olivia smacking her salty tongue against the roof of her mouth because of the bad aftertaste left behind. She grabbed Hunters beer and took a big swig and then offered it back to him. Clearly she was being Livi again, humorous and hard to read. She sure had Jeff off kilter, but Hunter even more so. She knew that he couldn't handle finding that many guys, he didn't have that many friends.

When Hunter made an accusatory glare at her over her antics she offered it back, but he adamantly refused. "Uh, no... that one is yours, fishbreath. Thanks. Alright so it counts but it's your turn next. So if you want it to happen that frequently, you better get busy."

"Or you can call me," said Jeff to Olivia.

"No, she can't..." said Hunter looking wily, and interruptive, "we have an agreement. We own each other's sex lives until we terminate it. I wanted Jenny's number but she wouldn't give it to me. So she can't have yours."

"Yup, and life is much more interesting with the agreement in place," Olivia explained while grabbing a handful of nachos.

"If I tell her she has to swallow your nut, she has to. If she tells me I have to eat out her friend, then I have to. We just go back and forth," said Hunter.

"So you're like her pimp or something?" asked Jeff.

"Ummmm... I mean... hm..."

"Yeah basically! And I'm his. He's like a male prostitute," said Olivia with a big smirk and shoveling some cheesy nachos into her mouth.

"Livi... please. I work with him, don't make me look bad."

"I can't possibly make you look good."

Hunter gave her a shove, "look who's talking, you breast-less chicken-legged cum-sucker."

"Shutup, you diarrhea donkey dump," laughed Olivia tackling her brother.

Hunter grabbed her and they began wrestling on the couch, hurling some of the most creative insults that Jeff had ever heard. He rubbed the side of his head, confused but amused. These two were something else. Indeed, they truly were.