Olivia & Travis 01: The Beginning

Story Info
A nervous first date turns into explosive sex.
1k words
4.05
5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Travis, the Tuesday before Halloween started like every other Tuesday. He was up at 5am for coffee and bonghits. He never expected what happened.

The morning was pretty routine. As the afternoon approached, several coworkers were joking around. One of them was Olivia. Travis had been attracted to her for a long time but because she was his boss and he was really shy, he never had the courage to ask her out. Today was different.

Travis was just about to clock out for the day when he heard Olivia talking about her upcoming date. He decided to go for broke and ask her out. Unfortunately, Travis was so nervous that he tried to be funny and it didn't come out right.

I should probably tell you about Olivia. She's a perfect 10. Long beautiful black hair. Sexy eyes. She's really smart and has a great sense of humor. She's the kind of woman that Travis never thought would be interested in him. He'd never been so happy to be wrong. He'd wondered and fantasized about Olivia for a long time.

The next day Travis felt like an idiot so he asked Olivia out properly and to his surprise she said yes. They made a dinner date for the next week.

Date night rolls around and they have a nice dinner. Afterwards they go for drinks and a few games of pool. At one point Olivia pressed her sexy body against him right before he took his shot. He wanted to kiss her so badly, but because he was raised to be a gentleman, he decided to wait.

They texted each other later that night only to discover they had a mutual desire for each other. A second date was quickly set.

The next day, Travis sent Olivia flowers at work. This was pretty risky because no one could know they were seeing each other. With a little help from the florist, he was able to brighten her day.

I know what you're thinking...when do they get to the amazingly hot sex? They didn't wait long.

It was a Sunday night and Olivia invited Travis over to cook a thai dinner for the first time. They had a great time cooking together but they both knew that clothes would be hitting the floor soon. After dinner, Olivia said she was going to go change. When she returned, Travis beheld a vision of beauty the likes of which he had never seen before. She wore a sexy purple and black lace nightie. Her legs were long and slender. His eyes drank in her beauty slowly. Peeking out from under her lingerie was a perfectly proportioned ass barely covered by a pair of tight matching panties. His eyes travel up to where her thighs meet. The flawless impression of her hairless mons clearly outlined by her tight panties. His gaze travels upward over her flat stomach to her perky breasts. Her nipples are hard with excitement. She wears a thin gold necklace. Her eyes twinkle with naughtiness as she takes him by the hand and leads him to her bedroom. He is speechless as he follows, due to the fact that all the blood has left his brain. He had never been this aroused. He had dreamed about this moment for years.

As they enter the bedroom, he notices that she already has mood lighting set. Travis quickly strips. They meet in the middle of the bed for a passionate kiss. Lying on their sides facing each other they continue to kiss as Travis's hands roam down her back. As his hand reaches the gentle curve of her sexy toned ass and the hem of her nightie, he discovers that somehow her panties disappeared. He could hear what little blood that hadn't gone to his cock, rushing in his ears. What he felt next was the most erotic thing ever.

Olivia put her leg on top of his and moved closer. The feel of her shaved pussy, already dripping with her juices, sliding up and down his thigh drove him wild. He could feel the heat of her excitement on his leg. He needed to taste her. Longed to taste her.

Moving down the bed, he crawled between her spread legs. He slowly kissed his way up her inner thigh. He took a moment to let the image of Olivia's beautiful hairless pink flower burn into his brain before leaning in to place a gentle kiss at the top of her outer labia, his nose bumping her clit. He can't wait any longer. As he slowly drags his tongue up her dripping wet lips, he gets his first taste of her nectar. He feels her fingers run through his short hair as she gently but firmly pulls his lips and probing tongue hard against her delicious pussy. His tongue explores everywhere as he tries to match the movement of her gyrating hips, trying not to break contact. He then sucks her clit between his lips and her moaning becomes louder, her movements faster. Her hips shoot off the bed as her back arches and Travis locks his mouth over her pussy. She's cumming. He can taste it. His insanely sexy boss is cumming on his tongue!!

They are both panting as Olivia begins rubbing coconut oil all over her pussy and Travis's hard cock. He gets between her legs and drags the tip of his hard, oiled cock up and down her glistening slit. Teasing her clit with the swollen helmet of his now throbbing cock. They both watch intently as he slowly penetrates her tight, silky smooth pussy for the first time. Her legs are over his shoulders as she looks him in the eyes and says "Fuck me! Fuck me hard babe!" Her contracting muscles grip his shaft as he plunges faster and harder. She puts her hand against the wall to keep from hitting her head as he slams his cock deep inside her over and over.

Travis had watched countless hours of internet porn over the years yet nothing compared to what he was experiencing right at that moment. Then Olivia said something that almost made his cock explode instantly. "I like my hair pulled while you fuck me from behind." "Also...I want you to hold my throat."

To be continued...