Olivia Cooke: Then and Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And besides, like, what do you even do with one of those? How does that like..." Olivia trailed off, and Anya began to shake her head in disbelief again.

"No, no, no, ok. Come on," Anya said assertively as she swung her legs to the side and began to climb off the bed.

"What?" Olivia asked.

"That's ridiculous, come on," Anya called back as she began to cross the room.

I remained seated for a moment, even as Olivia scurried off the bed and went to follow Anya. It was one of those moments where I wasn't sure what exactly was going on, and therefore I didn't know what I should be doing. But, my own sense of curiosity, as well as my growing knowledge of how Anya was and how she thought, urged me to get up off the bed and follow as well. I did, and halfway across the room, while sneaking a glance at Olivia's ass as she started following Anya, I heard the shower in the bathroom turn on.

When I entered the doorway, Anya was standing inside the shower, holding the detachable shower head while the water was running. It was a booth shower, with one large glass divider that sealed it off from the rest of the room, although at the moment the door was open. The water was coming out as a many-pronged stream until Anya began to twist the nozzle's face. The cone of streams first focused into a center column, then split apart into a triangle of columns, and then finally it began to shoot out the center with one large stream that was shooting out with rapid pulses.

"*This* is the setting," Anya said, eagerly holding up the showerhead to have it pulse against the wall.

"Ok, yeah, that still looks crazy," Olivia shook her head.

"Crazy, mm-mm," Anya quickly shook her head.

"You can hold it, you can grind against it, hell the hose goes all the way to the floor so you can even ride it."

Anya swished her fingers in the water stream, and then adjusted the temperature as Olivia kept talking.

"I get it, I'm just saying that's not the kind of attention my pussy usually gets from me," Olivia shrugged.

"And I'm just saying, just try it," Anya smiled.

"Alright. Noted. The very next time I...what are you doing?" Olivia cut herself off.

I was wondering the same thing, and was glad that Olivia said it first and not me. It confirmed that I wasn't just imagining the scene.

"What I usually do after 4 glasses of champagne," Anya answered.

Anya's free hand reached down to grab the bottom of her dress's skirt, and then began to hike it up. With one quick move, it was raised above her thighs, giving us a flash of the bikini-style, black lace panties she was wearing. She pinned the dress up against herself with her arm, and then moved her hand back down. Before either Olivia or I could say anything, Anya's fingers went into her panties, and stretched them away from herself. I got a perfect but momentary glimpse of her amazingly smooth pussy, and then Anya moved the shower head so it was only a couple inches away from it.

"Ahhhhh..." Anya quietly moaned out as the pulsing water began to lap at her pussy.

Olivia and I watched as Anya's face slowly morphed from an open-mouthed breath of relief, to a wide grin as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back. The water ran over her pussy, pooling inside her panties before it ran down her inner thighs and onto her feet. She held the showerhead there for a moment, her hips twitching slightly as if bits of static were hitting her. Then, she bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, breathing harder and letting out quiet, almost whimpering moans.

"Oh fuck..." Anya suddenly breathed out.

Her whole body twitched once, and Anya suddenly jerked back to awareness. Her eyes opened, and a lock of her brunette hair fell into her face. She grabbed the showerhead with both hands, causing her panties to slip back into place and the water to blast directly onto them.

"I shouldn't have started, because now I can't stop," Anya said, grinning as she raised her eyebrows.

Anya quickly turned the stream away from herself, pointing it at the wall and then mounting the showerhead back in place.

"Or, I guess you can," Olivia said with amusement.

The look Anya flashed at Olivia was answer enough, but if that was too subtle for her, Olivia immediately understood what was happening when Anya reached down and began to pull her dress up. First her thighs were revealed once again, then her hips and all the way up to her stomach before Anya gripped it against and pulled it all the way over her head. Her perky tits came into view before her dark locks of hair fell back down just above them. Anya balled the dress up in her hands and then lobbed it over the glass wall of the shower to me, where I caught it and quickly tossed it onto the sink behind me. She then grabbed her panties which, if they weren't wet before, were soaked now, and pulled them down with one swift motion. The black lace was disregarded with a kick into the corner of the shower, and Anya grabbed the showerhead once again.

"Oh my goood, mmmmmm..." Anya moaned as the water went back to her pussy.

She held it with both hands at first, letting the water shoot out directly onto her clit as she made tiny little movements to circle the spot. All Olivia and I could do was stare, although I was starting to get uncomfortably hard from watching, and eased myself another tiny step away from Olivia so she wouldn't notice. What I now refer to as "Lodge Logic" was not yet in my brain, so I still wasn't sure what was happening.

"Ohh fuck..." Anya moaned again.

"Does that feel good?" Olivia asked, her voice a little higher, a little more eager than before.

"This feels *so* good," Anya said as she looked at Olivia.

"You have to try this. And *you*, take off your shirt, I need more visuals," Anya giggled.

Olivia glanced at me, and then raised her eyebrows as she shrugged. I did what Anya said, pulling off my shirt and tossing it onto the sink next to her dress.

"Mmm, yeah..." Anya bit her lip again as she looked at me. One of her hands went to one of her tits, massaging it lightly and then closing her fingers around her nipple. She pinched it a little, moaning quietly again.

"Come on, get in here," Anya egged on Olivia.

Olivia inhaled, and then let out one long, exaggerated, exasperated sigh. She rolled her eyes with an even more exaggerated annoyance, and tipped back her glass to finish it. After turning around and setting her glass on the sink, she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and quickly pulled it up and off her head. Once it was gone, her tits were out, and I could barely be considered subtle in my stepping forward to see them. Olivia unbuttoned her pants and began to slide them to the floor. Once they were gone, she brushed her hair back behind her shoulders, and then began to step forward, wearing a simple black thong that I had to guess was what she had on under her dress before.

Anya quickly *tut tut tut*-ed with her tongue, stopping Olivia.

"No no, lose everything," Anya said with a grin.

Olivia raised both hands defensively, and then began to shake her head.

"Unfair," Olivia said.

"Why's that?" Anya asked, still pulsing the water against her clit.

Olivia pointed at me, "Because then the viewing audience gets a free show."

"She's right, yeah. Everybody get naked," Anya declared.

Now, at this point I was completely taken aback. I was almost in disbelief at what was happening, and unsure how to approach things. I knew how to move on Anya, but wasn't sure how I was supposed to factor into things with Olivia. Thankfully, she moved it along.

"Yeah, when you take your pants off, I'll take these off," Olivia proposed.

"Alright, that's fair," I nodded in agreement.

As I started to undo my belt and open my pants, Olivia hooked her thumbs into the thong and bent forward to slip it down to her feet.

"I'm not saying we're doing anything, it's only fair," Olivia added as she stood up in front of me, her body now completely exposed.

"Of course," I nodded again.

Anya caught the exchange, flashing me a wink right before Olivia turned back to her. I pulled my pants down, slipping everything off and then kicking them aside. I was starting to get hard, but wasn't fully there yet, so as soon as everything was gone I was sticking straight out, but wasn't completely tight. Anya saw that too, and licked her lips as she stared at me through the glass wall of the shower.

"Ok, so...?" Olivia trailed off again as she stepped into the shower.

Anya turned the shower head so it was shooting water away from both of them, and then handed it to Olivia.

"Put this up against your clit. Not like, right against it, a couple inches away," Anya instructed.

Olivia took it, carefully turned it upside down, and then grasped it in both hands. With only slight reluctance, she began to move it as if scanning it across her body, starting at one of her thighs and then running it up her hip. Once aligned with her pussy, she began to move it over. The water splashed into her skin, not forceful enough to indent it with the stream, but enough that the water that hit her ran out in every direction before flowing back down her body. Olivia shifted it over the last few critical inches...

"Oh..." Olivia gasped out, her eyebrows raised in surprise as her eyes went wide.

With both hands, she began to shift the showerhead up and down a tiny amount, as if massaging her clit with the stream. Olivia furrowed her brow, as if she needed to think about it for a moment, but as Anya and I both stared at her, any hesitation in her expression melted away. Within probably 30 seconds, she was breathing heavily, her mouth hanging open. She gasped again, this time sounding more like a moan, and then looked down at her pussy.

"That feels good, right?" Anya said, reaching over and pulling Olivia's hair behind her shoulders with both hands.

"Ok...yeah it does..." Olivia nodded quickly, her words quivering as she kept breathing heavily.

"Mmhmm..." Anya hummed in agreement, then said nothing else.

Olivia tilted her head back against the wall of the shower, and stayed like that. Her mouth slowly opened again, and only when it was open completely did she let out a delayed moan.

"It feels *reeeally* good..." Olivia said right before moaning again.

Anya stood beside her, dropping one hand down to her own pussy and starting to rub it. One finger slipped inside quickly, lubing up the tip before she brought it to her clit to rub it in a circle. It was subtle and, unusually for Anya, quiet. She was teasing herself with the view. It continued for a little while until Olivia moaned a little louder, and opened her eyes to look down at her pussy again. With her head down, she glanced over at Anya touching herself, and then looked up to Anya's eyes.

"How's it going? Good?" Anya asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, just...it can take me a little while to cum..." Olivia answered between breaths.

"Alright, don't mind me passing the time then," Anya said.

Anya turned, and then cleared her throat at me. My attention snapped upward, from the waist-level area I was staring at inside the shower to Anya's face. She raised a finger at me, and then beckoned me closer.

"As long as I get to watch..." Olivia said, breathing hard. As soon as she said it, Anya looked back at her, and Olivia bit her lip with a smile.

"Sure," Anya grinned back as I stepped forward.

My cock was the first thing in the shower, already hard from watching the show but now even harder from Anya's invitation.

"Shit..." Olivia said as she began to stare at it for what must have been the first time.

I disregarded Olivia as I stepped in and went straight to Anya, who was waiting for me with both arms outstretched. Once I was close enough, there she was. The Anya that I'd been getting to know quite closely at this rate. Not the red carpet Anya that I'd see pictures of the next morning, not the one on screen, and not the one on Instagram being cute and giving a tiny glimpse into her life. This Anya was direct. And eager. And if I ever forgot that fact, the moment she touched me would remind me.

Both her hands slid up my arms all the way to my shoulders, where she pulled me in close. I leaned into it, and as her hands continued to move from my shoulder to my neck, Anya planted her lips directly on mine. The way she pursed them out and put them into the kiss made it feel like she was perfectly aligned with me, and she made sure that we stayed like that for a moment as her hands held on to my face.

My own hands weren't idle. As we kissed, I slowly wrapped them around Anya's hips. A great level of excitement came just from touching her smooth skin, but as I slid my hands around and grabbed her by the ass, it increased further. Anya broke the kiss only long enough to start another, this time letting her tongue out and sliding it into my mouth. A slow swirling of tongues during the next kiss then devolved into a more aggressive, hasty makeout. Anya kissed fast and passionately, while her hands began to slide back down my body. First over my chest and stomach, which Anya took great joy in touching, and then down to my cock, which she grabbed with both hands.

"Ohh fuck you're so hard..." Anya whispered between kisses.

"Mhm..." I hummed back without taking my lips off her.

"You're so ready for this, aren't you?" Anya gave another husky whisper up against my lips.

"Actually..." I said as one hand slipped from her ass to her inner thigh.

"I think you're more ready than me..." I said as I raised my hand up.

Just as I thought, when my fingers went up to Anya's pussy I found it completely soaked. Not just from the shower. All I had to do was rub my finger against her the tiniest bit, and I could feel her lips part and the wet mess she already had inside. I teased it for a moment as Anya quietly gasped, and then nodded.

"Yeah I am...I have been...*all* fucking day..."

As soon as I removed my lips from hers, I began to lower myself down onto my knees, kissing along her neck and down onto her chest instead. Anya gave a little gasp of excitement, and then put both hands on my shoulders as if she was going to push me down faster. She didn't, and I took my time pressing my lips and running my tongue down her chest and stomach. The pressure from her hands was noticeable at first, but when I began to kiss her hips and get closer to her pussy, it was a near desperate shove to get me in position faster. I took my time getting there, but once I was, there was no teasing involved at all. My mouth locked onto Anya's pussy, and my tongue slid out to press right against her clit.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeessss..." Anya moaned out loudly as my tongue began to work.

She delicately released her grip on my shoulders, and instead ran her fingers through my hair, lovingly scratching and grabbing my head. I lightly kissed at her pussy to incorporate my lips along with my tongue on her clit, and then began fully licking *that* spot of Anya's. She moaned louder, and then gasped as her hips twitched forward into my tongue with a jolt. I glanced up, and saw that while Anya was staring down at me, Olivia was staring over at her, her moans quieter than Anya's.

"Fuck...yes...yesss you're gonna make me cum so fast...mmm..."

Anya moaned again, releasing my head and raising her hands up to her head. She lightly raked them through her hair, but then pressed her fingertips on the shower wall behind her. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly, her eyes closed over as her mouth hung open.

"Shit, he really did want to eat your pussy..." Olivia said with surprise.

All I could do was keep licking, keep tasting Anya's pussy that had me all but hypnotized. At this point I knew how to tease her to draw it out, and I knew what to do to make her cum as soon as possible. This was the latter.

"Yeah...yeah ohmygod I'm getting close..." Anya moaned.

Anya's hands dropped down, going from her head down to her hips. Only this time, when they dropped, her left hand went down directly on top of Olivia's. I looked up just in time to see Anya look down in confusion at what she was touching. When she saw it was Olivia's hand though, the tone changed immediately. Anya's head tilted back up, and saw that Olivia was staring at her.

At this point I didn't stop what I was doing. My tongue kept against Anya's clit, but I became thoroughly distracted when Anya made the first move. She leaned the tiniest bit to the side, closer to Olivia. Olivia didn't move. Anya shifted again. Both of them were breathing heavily, almost moaning *at* each other. Anya let out a whimpering moan that I knew meant she was getting really close. Olivia bit her lip. Anya closed the gap with one final shift of her shoulders, and she and Olivia kissed with their heads turned to the side.

My eyes went wide as I saw it happen. They held the kiss as Anya moaned louder, while one of her hands reached up to grab Olivia by the cheek. It raked auburn hair from the side of her face and tucked it behind her ear, and then Anya kissed again, this time with visible tongue. My own tongue stiffened and pressed against Anya's clit even harder as it continued to work it up and down, causing Anya's eyes to widen. Even as she held the kiss, I could hear her moans pick up again. She and Olivia kissed several more times in rapid succession, and then Anya closed her eyes again as she began to shudder in place.

"I'm cumming..."

This time it was Olivia that closed the gap between them, shoving her face forward and encompassing Anya's lips with her own. Anya let out several more whimpering moans, and then opened her mouth wide to cry out louder. Her open mouth just gave Olivia's tongue more of an opening, and then slid it into Anya's mouth to flick it against her own. And all the while I kept licking and taking in the sweet taste of Anya's pussy.

After one final moan, Anya grabbed my head again and began to pull me back up. I was of course up with a start, and as soon as I was back on my feet, Anya delicately put one hand under my chin, and then turned her mouth from Olivia to me. We briefly made out, with Anya licking my lips to savor the taste of her own pussy on them. Then, before I could react, she had me by the shoulders again. I let myself be spun around, and Anya pressed me up against the wall so now I was the one next to Olivia. Several more kisses, and then Anya pulled her hair behind her shoulders with both hands as she began to sink down.

Not a word of discussion went into it as Anya knelt down. Once she was there, both hands went to my cock and tilted it toward her mouth as she leaned in. At first Anya stuck out her tongue and aggressively slid it up my shaft and over the tip. Then she led with it, resting the tip on it and then sliding her mouth forward. She began to go up and down on it, working in tandem with her hands stroking it. Halfway down at a time with her mouth, gripping lightly with her hands to stroke it from top to bottom. She pumped like that for a while, and then she slowed down. As her mouth began to take it inch by inch, she slid her hands out of the way. Her palms rested on my thighs, and Anya calmly and easily began to shove my cock down her throat.

"Holy shit..." Olivia said.

I glanced over to see her staring down at Anya, almost scowling, but in a way that said she was focusing intently on what she was doing while the water continued to pulse at her clit. When Anya pulled away she giggled and grinned, and then went right back to sucking with deep, steady movements of her mouth. I just stood there and let her do it, never wanting to interrupt the sight of those eyes staring up at me. Anya slurped at it a little while longer, and then pulled away with a final show of her tongue licking the tip.

"How's it going up there?" Anya asked Olivia.

"Oh, uh," Olivia was caught off guard.