Olivia Cooke: Then and Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, just like that," Anya excitedly repeated.

She scampered up so she was next to me, and then grabbed my face to turn it to hers. Without stopping my motion, Anya and I made out with an intense passion that was usually reserved for when I was fucking *her* like this. Instead, to my surprise, I could tell that her watching me fuck Olivia like this was turning her on in an entirely new way that I hadn't yet discovered until this night.

"Can you believe we're doing this?" Anya asked quietly between kisses.

I hummed out an 'mm-mm' of disbelief as I kept fucking Olivia.

"Me neither," Anya said.

"You two had never done this before?" Olivia asked beneath us, an amused look on her face.

"Not yet," Anya giggled as she kept staring at me.

"Mmmm...Well you're both doing very well," Olivia said and then gave a sudden moan of appreciation.

"...especially when you were helping me out earlier," Olivia added with a giggle.

"I think she wants you to help her out some more," I said to Anya with a raise of my eyebrows.

"Yes please..." Olivia said with a hurried hush.

Anya smirked again, and then gracefully slid back down to lay next to Olivia. The two looked at each other a moment, Anya cool and collected, Olivia's mouth open and breathing heavily as I kept fucking her. Without breaking eye contact, Anya reached up with one hand, and delicately slid one finger into Olivia's mouth. Lips wrapped around it to suck, and then Anya slipped it out with one quick yank of her hand. Then she began to slowly hover her hand down, teasing over Olivia's chest before she went around her raised thigh, and put her finger directly on Olivia's clit.

"Ohh yes..." Olivia moaned again.

I kept fucking, watching the shining slickness of my cock sliding back and forth in Olivia's pussy. But then, my view suddenly included Anya's finger, with a coat of blood red polish on her nail, rubbing Olivia's clit with perfect precision. Up and down, barely moving an inch, but with how wet Olivia's pussy was, that was all that was needed.

Olivia began to moan louder, her eyes staring down with that expression of shock and disbelief once again on her face. Her legs began to twitch, and as her fingers dug into the backs of her thighs I knew things were starting to happen. Her eyes closed over, and her head hung backwards.

"Unnnnh...." Olivia moaned louder.

She squirmed down further into the bed, laying back and shifting her hips further upward. I compensated by leaning forward more, and Anya followed without taking her finger away. Me fucking her at a nice, steady pace, and Anya's finger circling her clit, was pushing Olivia over the edge faster than even I expected. She cried out again, and suddenly her hands slipped off her thighs. They stayed up for a moment, but then I grabbed them and put them on my shoulders as I continued thrusting.

"Hey, your favorite position," Anya joked with a grin.

Olivia didn't hear any of it. She leaned back further, raising her hands above her head and gripping the sheets above her. She took every thrust with her eyes closed and her head tipped back, and was quiet for a moment. Then, suddenly, she exploded.

"FUUUUUCK YES!" Olivia belted out.

Her back arched as her hands slapped back down and gripped the sheets beneath her. I felt her legs turn in a little, attempting to lock around my head with her ankles. Her stomach was tight as she stopped breathing and flexed all the muscles in her torso, her perky tits flopping back and forth as I kept thrusting. Then she let out several moans along with quick breaths, each one more high-pitched then the last. Finally her body went slack, and she went limp aside from two motions. One hand reached down to my stomach, holding me back from thrusting anymore, and the other clasped on top of Anya's to stop her from rubbing her clit. She held there for a moment before she finally looked up at the two of us.

"Did you cum?" Anya asked, smirking.

Olivia didn't answer, she merely kept panting as she looked around the room in a daze.

"She came," Anya grinned wider.

I pulled out of Olivia's pussy, and then held her legs up as I backed away a little. The sight of my cock sliding out, and the wet mess that was there now, compelled me to bend down myself for a closer look. Gently, I pressed my lips against Olivia's pussy, and then slid my tongue between them as I started to slowly lick her.

"Mmm, does she taste good?" Anya asked.

"Mhm..." I moaned quietly as I savored the taste of Olivia's pussy.

"Do you want a taste?" I asked.

"Yes, but I have a better idea," Anya said.

I felt a push as Anya nudged me against the hip, and I was forced to roll over. Anya crawled into position next to me. In the dim light of the lamp that was on next to us, I could see my cock still shining with the wet from Olivia's pussy. I only saw it for a second before Anya dropped down and slid the entire thing into her mouth. She moaned as she took it down, and then came back up to immediately lick it from bottom to top.

"Fuck, she does taste good," Anya said with an aroused whine.

It wasn't long before Anya stopped using her mouth, and instead climbed on top of me, straddling my hips and sinking down onto my cock. She began to ride it with long, slow strokes of her hips, taking it almost all the way out before she would take it all the way back down. Her hands went to my chest for leverage, and I grabbed her hips to pull her down onto me all the harder each time. We got into the groove, and after Anya had bounced on it the way she liked to warm herself up, she began to grind back and forth. My cock stayed deep inside her, and Anya merely shifted her hips in place to rub her clit against me during.

Olivia began to perk up again as she watched. Anya's moans were already growing louder, and Olivia was staring at Anya's body moving as she slowly arose off the bed. As Anya reached up with both hands, grabbing and piling her dark hair on top of her head, Olivia got up onto her knees, and then moved in towards Anya. The two began to kiss as Anya worked her pussy on my cock, and Olivia continued to move. At first I wasn't sure what she was doing, but then without a word she swung one leg over me, and sat her pussy directly on my face. My tongue came out and started licking her again like a reflex.

Once again, I was lost. Every sensation was too much. The feeling of Anya riding me and the way her body moved against me. How her hands would touch me during. The noises she made as she did it. Then there was Olivia. The way her pussy tasted. The feeling of her skin rubbing against my face. The moans of her that I could *feel* as a direct result of what my tongue was doing. I couldn't believe this was happening. It was like an out of body experience, and I could perfectly see the two of them using me however they wanted as I laid back and let them do it.

It wasn't long before Anya was cumming on my cock once again, and as she began to cry out and work her hips faster, I felt Olivia shift. Anya's moans were cut off as Olivia leaned forward, and the two began to kiss again. Another orgasm hit Anya, and I felt it in her pussy as she clenched up and continued to ride me, but the usual feeling was different. Rather than hearing her cries echo to the ceiling, they were cut off by kissing. But rather than her kissing me, my mouth was occupied by another girl's pussy.

"My turn again, please," Olivia said playfully.

Anya fell off my cock back onto the bed with a sigh as Olivia shifted forward. I could see again, and as Anya flipped her hair to one side of her head to watch, Olivia crawled forward. I stared at her ass as she moved into position, ready for her to climb on me. But then she did something odd, moving my legs in a strange way. She raised my thighs up, and then slid her feet underneath them. Then I realized why as she went onto her knees, and grabbed my cock.

"This is it, by the way," Olivia said.

"Hmm?" Anya asked.

"My favorite position."

Olivia was on her knees, but with them close together in a way that allowed her to pivot her ass up and down with more of a rocking motion rather than a bouncing motion. She gripped my cock and raised herself up, sliding it in and letting go as she eased her ass back down.

"Unnh, yes..." Olivia moaned.

At that point I was starting to lose it. Olivia's ass bouncing up and down on my cock as she practically jerked it off with her pussy was one thing, but the way Anya was staring at me was something else entirely. Olivia began working it fast, moaning even louder than she was while riding my face.

"Yeah that's it...that's it..." Olivia began to cry out.

This time, it was Anya that moved in, coming to Olivia and wrapping her arms around her shoulders. I grabbed Olivia's ass and helped her rock it back and forth on my cock, while Anya leaned in and began to kiss her. From this angle, I got an up close view of just how perfectly Olivia's pussy was gripping my cock, her lips wrapped around it so tightly that every motion had them pulling back and forth. I became so entranced by the sight that I almost didn't notice as Olivia got louder and louder.

"I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cu-" Olivia began to cry out, but her lips were blocked by Anya's before she could get out the final word.

A muffled cry sounded out, and Anya held her tongue in Olivia's throat as another orgasm hit her. I held onto her ass and pumped her pussy onto me, and Olivia kept working it herself as if bucking her hips to fuck me was the only motion her body could manage.

The other thing I failed to notice until it was almost too late, was just how good Olivia's pussy felt. As her orgasm was peaking, I began to feel myself tense up, and that was when I realized I was close. Too close.

"Oh shit..." I spat out as I began to pant.

"Are you gonna cum?" Anya asked with sudden excitement.

I nodded quickly, and let my hands drop back as I felt Olivia continue to work her pussy. But, no sooner did her orgasm finish, than did she pull off and then turn around. Without prompting from me or discussion between them, both Anya and Olivia laid on their stomachs and moved in towards my cock. Anya took it first, grabbing the bottom of the shaft and quickly moving her mouth onto it.

She pumped her lips up and down several times in rapid succession, and then tilted it towards Olivia, who did the same. They switched back and forth several times, each one bobbing their head up and down, until Anya took it back and did the same, only to end it with shoving the entire thing into her throat. I moaned louder, feeling myself tighten up and come to the threshold. Anya pulled out of her throat, and she and Olivia leaned in at the same time. Anya's hand began to jerk the shaft as both tongues came out and began to lick the tip. One more wrapping of each pair of lips around the tip, and that was it.

I exploded between their mouths with such a release of pressure that the rope shot up and hung in the air for a moment before falling back down. It came to rest partially on my cock, and partially on both tongues as they continued to swirl around the tip. The rest of my orgasm pulsed out, only to be quickly licked up by one tongue or the other, or even sucked in by a rogue pair of lips kissing and sucking at the tip. I laid back, practically vibrating in place as I watched the two of them greedily steal as much as they could. When it was done, they continued to stare at each other before going in for one more kiss, led by Anya's cum-coated tongue.

I fell back onto the bed, and both Anya and Olivia crawled up beside me. We ended up in a pile, all of us in a slight daze as to what just happened. I could do nothing but let out a slight laugh, in the way you do when you're in a very pleased disbelief. Olivia was quiet, looking very spent but very pleased. And Anya? Well, she wouldn't stop grinning as she looked at me.

When Olivia got up to clean up in the bathroom, Anya leaned in closer to me.

"Was that fun for you?" Anya asked innocently.

"Obviously," I answered.

Anya giggled, and traced her fingers over my chest.

"I didn't know you were into that," I said.

Anya shrugged.

"Turns out I like watching you fuck," Anya said casually.

"Among other things," I added.

Olivia returned, and at that point we all realized how late it was. I was invited to stay the night, and the three of us all slept together in Olivia's hotel bed. I slept like a rock, thoroughly spent and feeling as though my orgasm had drained me from my very core. When I awoke the next morning, it was to the revelation that Olivia was taking a shower, and Anya was seizing the opportunity to suck my cock one more time before we left.

And that was that. At first, Anya and I didn't speak about the threesome like it was something we'd ever arrange again. But, you all know how that went. Once the Lodge began to take shape, Anya's delight in watching me fuck other girls was immediately taken advantage of, and her want of including other girls in our sex was a large part of that.

But what of Olivia? Sadly, we didn't see her for quite some time. The way the Lodge came together, she was just never included in the circles of those that came to it. And she and Anya hadn't been in as close of touch in a way that would allow her to reach out about it.

Until the tail end of 2022.

House of the Dragon had gotten big, Olivia had gotten big. But the real kicker for Anya was when Olivia's photoshoot came out for the Savage X Fenty lingerie she was modeling. That was the last straw for Anya, who reached out almost immediately. She played the "remember when we..." card with Olivia, and all but teased her into finally asking if they could do it again. "It" meaning me, but Olivia didn't know that.

This time, instead of meeting at a hotel, Anya instructed Olivia where to go to find the Lodge. Olivia arrived eager to reunite with Anya, and when she stepped through the doors and saw the two of us, the look on her face was priceless.

"Fucking hell, are you kidding me?" Olivia asked, laughing.

"Have you two kept at it this whole time? And you didn't invite me until now?" Olivia shook her head.

"Sorry, you know how it is. People are busy," Anya gave a cheeky apology.

"Yeah, you're gonna be sorry..." Olivia said with a fake anger in her voice.

She was actually right. I *was* sorry. Because when Olivia dropped the dress she had worn to the Lodge, revealing the black lingerie she had on underneath it, I was sorry that Anya and I hadn't reached out to her again sooner. She looked amazing. Olivia now had darker, almost black hair. And not only that, I swear she was thicker than she was before.

Things kicked off quickly, and much more intensely than before. This time, Olivia held nothing back, coaxing Anya to eat her pussy right away while she claimed my cock for herself. Then, there was a long stretch of Olivia and I fucking while Anya simply watched, which Anya allowed as a peace offering for leaving Olivia out of the loop for so long. Watching Anya squirm and crave to be let in while I fucked Olivia missionary, cowgirl, prone, doggystyle, and lotus position was very entertaining.

And my theory of Olivia being thicker? That was confirmed when Olivia again rode my cock in her favorite position. With her ass pointed right at my face, and her thighs working up and down, I could definitely tell. Plus, I had the added bonus of her doing this while wearing black fishnets.

When we finished with me cumming inside Olivia, and Anya eating the cum from her pussy, Olivia laid back and looked at us both.

"So you do this often?" Olivia asked.

Anya and I looked at each other. The nature of what we were doing had changed since Olivia had first been involved.

"Well..." Anya began.

After explaining the situation of the Lodge, Olivia agreed to join immediately.