Olivia Cooke: Then and Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She adjusted herself, putting the showerhead a little closer as she straightened her stance.

"It feels really good, I think I'm just...too distracted to cum."

"You don't want to watch anymore?" Anya asked with a smirk.

"No I do, it's just...kinda starting to get jealous up here."

Olivia's words hung in the air, echoing in my mind and overtaking the noise from the shower running and the water dripping off Olivia's pussy onto the floor. Anya looked from Olivia up to me, an almost neutral expression on her face that I wasn't sure what to make of at first. Only later did I realize that this was Anya's poker face to try to hide how hot she thought the idea of that was. She looked back at Olivia, not giving that away as she slowly stroked me with one hand.

"Do you want to suck his cock?" Anya asked, eyebrows raising as she awaited the answer.

As if to show how fun doing so was, Anya smiled, and then stuck her tongue out to keep licking the tip of my cock. Olivia stiffened in place, biting her lip as if she was trying to choke something back, but then she simply rolled her head to the side and looked at me.

"Can I?" Olivia asked me, her closed mouth curling into the tiniest grin.

"Yeah. First, can we, I mean, can I just...?" I trailed off.

I was almost stammering. This kind of thing had never happened to me before, let alone with women the caliber of Anya and Olivia. Yet, Olivia took my meaning as I reached for her with one hand. She raised herself up onto her toes and shifted over as I leaned down, and we kissed just like she and Anya had before. We held it a moment, and then quietly began to make out with abundant use of tongues. That continued until it was my turn to be distracted, because as Olivia and I were making out Anya began to pump her mouth on my cock again. When I pulled away to moan, Olivia looked down at Anya and smirked.

"Ok, my turn then."

Anya stood up as she and Olivia stared at each other, both giving a pleased smirk as if they were both getting away with something. Olivia passed the showerhead to Anya as if passing a baton, and as Anya took it they kissed again several times. They were more forceful, more challenging each other at this point as they spun around and switched places. Olivia stood in front of me now, first raising herself up on her toes again to kiss me, and then running her hands down my chest as she broke the kiss and began to sink down. Only she didn't get far, because Anya stopped her by grabbing her ass with one arm and turning it slightly.

"Turn this way, I have an idea," Anya said with a hint of mischief in her voice.

"Hmm?" Olivia hummed, glancing at Anya over her shoulder.

"You haven't cum yet..." Anya trailed off as she held up the showerhead again. "So I just thought I'd help out."

Olivia's eyebrows raised, her interest piqued.

"Actually, yeah, that's a really good idea..." Olivia said over her shoulder, and then turned back to me.

Anya adjusted her until Olivia was turned to the side, and I stepped to follow. We were turned 90 degrees, and Olivia had her back to Anya, who grabbed her by the hip and pulled her ass out slightly. Olivia glanced behind herself again, and then started to sink down onto her knees. Anya moved with her, kneeling down the same way and positioning the shower head as if to wait for her. Olivia parted her knees slightly as she sat back, sticking her ass out behind herself and almost sitting on her heels. But the angle she left was perfect for Anya to hold the shower head between her legs so she was practically grinding her clit against it.

"Mmm..." Olivia moaned quietly as she stared up at me.

Those eyes remained fixed on me as Olivia grabbed my cock in both hands, squeezing it once to confirm how hard it was, and then beginning to lightly stroke it. Slowly, her mouth began to open as she breathed hard, her hips gyrating a little as the water's pulsing rhythm began to take hold again. Olivia started to lean forward, her mouth still open from the moan as my cock closed in.

"Ohhhh fuuu-" Olivia began to moan even as she cut herself off with my cock.

The noise became muffled as I slid into her mouth, watching the tip part Olivia's lips even more as she began to take the shaft down inch by inch. Halfway down, she let out another satisfied moan before beginning to bob her head back and forth.

"Is that good?" Anya asked, grinning behind her.

"Mmmmmhmmmmm," Olivia held onto the sound for a long time, taking the opportunity to go lower as she did.

I began to moan as well, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of Olivia's mouth. While not completely deepthroating me like Anya would on a regular basis, her technique was amazing. Keeping her mouth loose and working her tongue on the way down, then sucking hard on the way back up. Giving a great deal of attention to the tip with her lips and her tongue, while also stroking me with both hands. Between that, and the sight of Auburn hair at my cock instead of Anya's brown, I was completely thrown off from how good it felt.

But the other thing throwing me off was Anya's reaction to this whole thing. Not only was she right behind Olivia, actively working her pussy with the showerhead, she was watching her suck my cock with such a joyous reaction I couldn't believe it. We'd never discussed bringing in anyone else like this, and we really hadn't talked about things like our 'curiosities' either. So to see Anya biting her lip and grinning from the sight of Olivia working my cock had my brain bubbling.

"MMPH!" Olivia suddenly moaned, her eyes going wide as she stared up at me.

Olivia began to breathe at a much faster rate, moaning as she changed it up and began to lightly slurp at my cock. Then she pulled away, and tipped my cock in such a way that she could lick the bottom of the shaft while stroking the tip in one hand.

"Ohhh fuck yeah that's really good...don't stop...ohhh-" Olivia interrupted her moans again to shove my cock back into her mouth, working just the tip up and down with a flurry of fast head bobs.

She continued to moan as Anya held the shower head between her legs, and it was only at that moment that I realized Anya also had her other hand down there, and her arm was moving. Anya was fingering Olivia at the same time. Olivia moaned again, and then pulled away. She sat back on her heels a little more, arcing her back as she breathed heavily and moaned several more times.

"That's it...that's it, don't stop...yes..." Olivia started to moan, eyes closed.

Olivia was clearly close, moaning loudly and pushing her chest out with every breath. Anya kept looking between me and her, smirking the entire time she wasn't actively biting her bottom lip or running her tongue around them. My cock was throbbing from how badly it wanted more, so when Olivia reached up and beckoned me to come closer, I immediately stepped forward. Even with her eyes closed and moans getting louder, Olivia opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. I started to slowly put it back in, expecting Olivia to work her mouth forward. Instead, one of her hands slapped onto my hip and pulled me in. I moaned louder and began to fuck her mouth as fast as she was bobbing it earlier.

"MMM...MMM...MMMMMMM!" Olivia moaned out several times.

Then, she let out a muffled scream with my cock in her mouth, holding it halfway down as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She held onto me with one hand, nails digging into my hip, while the other reached back and wrapped around Anya behind her. Anya opened her mouth in a silent, victorious cry as Olivia began to cum while sandwiched between us. I rammed my cock into her mouth again and again, keeping her cries from leaving her mouth. Finally, Olivia let out one final moan, and pulled me in deeper. I felt my cock hit the back of her mouth, and Olivia held it there as she shuddered in place. Then, all at once, she fell forward, almost dropping to the floor of the shower entirely.

"Oh my god..." Olivia panted as she pushed herself back up.

She went back onto her knees and turned to look back at Anya, who grabbed her and pulled her in for another kiss. Olivia leaned and kissed back, but reached out to grab my cock at the same time. She stroked it, and then broke the kiss to suck it more. Anya pulled herself in over Olivia's shoulder, edging her way forward and taking a turn as soon as Olivia's mouth was off it. Olivia watched up close as Anya forced it down her throat once again, prompting an aroused, wide-eyed giggle of disbelief.

"You two are fun," Olivia said, shaking her head and giving a flustered laugh.

"I know, but, right now..." Anya said in between sliding her mouth onto my cock again.

"...it's my turn again."

Anya shot up from the floor without another word, hanging the showerhead back on the wall and then turning back to me. Olivia arose as well, staring at us with anticipation as Anya came back at me. Anya grabbed me by the shoulders, and as I felt her begin to hoist herself up I reached down. She partly jumped and partly lifted herself up, using me for leverage, and as her legs wrapped around my waist I grabbed her by the thighs. As always, I could carry Anya around with ease, especially when she wanted it like this.

"Fucking hell..." Olivia said in disbelief again.

"Mmhmm..." Anya hummed as one hand went down between us.

Anya gripped my cock and tipped it upward, and I shifted her entire body like it was nothing to settle her down onto it. The moment it touched her pussy, Anya let it go and allowed me to take control. All I needed was to feel that I was at her opening, and I let her body slide into place to handle the rest. Anya gasped and slapped her other hand back around my shoulders as her pussy slid down onto my cock, and I turned to press her against the wall of the shower.

Olivia leaned against the wall with one shoulder to watch as I started to fuck Anya while standing up. Anya kept her grip around my shoulders, but otherwise let me hold her up to keep her hips at just the right angle. Which they were. With her wedged against the wall and held there, all I had to do was ease my hips forward and my cock was as deep inside her as it could be. I kept my thrusts short, only pulling out just a bit before I shoved all the way back in. Anya's moaning began at a point that sounded as if she was already halfway to another orgasm, and after only a short period of me thrusting like that, did she spread her legs and hold them out to open herself up as much as possible.

"Fuck, yeah that's right, get her..." Olivia encouraged from next to us.

Anya rolled her head to the side and gave a moaning giggle, amused at the way she could tell Olivia was leaning over a little more to get an even better view. From where she was standing, she could perfectly see the way my cock was disappearing into Anya's pussy.

"Yes...yes fuck me!" Anya suddenly yelled in joyous agreement.

I tightened my grip on Anya's thighs and began to thrust harder, holding her against the wall and using her pussy like it was stationary. As she got louder, I leaned in and began kissing and licking her neck, causing her to moan again and almost tremble. Olivia almost did the same, letting out a jealous "ohh" as her mouth dropped open.

As I turned to kiss the other side of Anya's neck and her shoulders, I saw that Olivia had one hand at her pussy and was rubbing her clit with outstretched fingers. I stared down at her fingers for a moment, still thrusting into Anya, until Olivia raised them up. My eyes followed them all the way from her pussy to her mouth, where Olivia licked them clean before putting them back. It was then that I saw the look on her face. Even hungrier than it was before.

"I'm cummi-i-i-i-ng...." Anya cried as her voice shook and then turned into one sustained moan.

I kept fucking her against the wall of the shower as she let out the moan and her entire body tensed up. I could feel her pussy clenching around my cock, and the way her thighs were flexing in my hands. That kept up until she let out one final "UNH" noise, and then I felt her body begin to slouch down and relax. Carefully, I pulled out, and then eased her back down. Her feet touched the wet shower floor, and Anya put one hand to the corner wall to steady herself as she settled onto her own weight again. The other hand went to the back of my neck and pulled me in for another kiss.

As Anya and I got close again, I felt a hand slide along my back, and then another body press against us from the side. Olivia slid her way in, kissing a still panting Anya as she smirked. When they pulled away, Anya kissed me again as Olivia patiently watched.

"Does that mean I get a turn again?" Olivia asked with an eager tone.

Anya let out a contented sigh as she looked at me, "Do you want to fuck her, too?"

"I think we're way past any of us holding out on each other, right?" I asked flatly.

"Oh definitely," Olivia gave an agreeable nod like I was stating the obvious.

Olivia's hands went up to my face, and once again I was pulled down for a kiss. I kissed back, hungrily leaning in for more. My cock urged me to turn toward Olivia, which I did, but that urge went even further when she grabbed it. Fingers wrapped around, and then tightened as she began to lightly jerk it. Without breaking the kiss, Olivia pulled me away so I was facing the glass door of the shower. I felt her begin to turn away, but she still held her lips to mine, and my cock in her hands, until the last possible second. Right after I caught a glimpse of her giving me a very suggestive look over her shoulder, Olivia turned around. Both her hands pressed against the glass wall, and then she bent forward, pressing her ass out towards me.

"Go slow," Olivia said as she looked back over her shoulder.

I obliged, rubbing the tip of my cock against Olivia's pussy several times. Only when I felt her lips start to part from that alone did I begin to ease it in. Olivia gasped quietly as the tip slipped in, and then moaned out loud as I started to sink in the rest. Inch by inch, I pushed into her, watching her fingers squeak across the steamed up glass as she tried to grip something. When I was almost all the way in, I pulled back, and then began to slowly pump back and forth.

"Ohhhh shiiiit..." Olivia moaned.

Her breathing immediately picked up to the point that she was almost panting, which was a sharp contrast to what I was doing. I was almost fucking in slow motion, easing my cock into her each time as I held onto her hips. At most, the biggest change I made to get more was to pull her ass into me more, sliding the last couple inches into Olivia's pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh....yessss...unnnnh...." Olivia let out a husky, low-voiced moan from deep within her chest. The way she was letting it out told me that I was really hitting a spot.

Olivia kept moaning as I kept slowly fucking her. My cock was practically screaming at me to just rail her pussy as hard as I could, but I knew if I did that now I would cum in an instant. Instead, I kept easing it into her, but making sure I was going as deep as possible every time. Then, in the corner of my eye, I saw Anya walk by. She opened the door of the shower and stepped out, grabbing a towel off the wall and delicately dabbing herself dry. Through the slightly foggy shower panel, I could see in the mirror that Olivia was looking at Anya, and grinning.

"Fuck...I see why you like this cock so much..." Olivia giggled to herself.

"Mhm..." Anya nodded.

I started to thrust into Olivia a little faster, causing her to pivot in place. She raised her head up, and clawed at the shower door some more. Then, I felt the position of her pussy shift, and looked down to see that she had raised herself up onto her toes.

"Do you want it harder?" I asked Olivia as my hands tightened on her ass.

"I'm afraid I'm gonna slip if I take it any harder," Olivia laughed.

"Why don't we all take this somewhere more comfy?" I suggested. "Where there are things you can hold onto?"

Olivia turned fully to look back at me over one shoulder. Her auburn hair partially obscured her face, but it didn't stop me from seeing the smile she had on it.

"He's got a good cock *and* good ideas," Olivia giggled again.

Anya reached back into the shower and turned off the water, then held the door open as she gestured back into the main room.

"Oh you have no idea," Anya winked.

Olivia raised her head to look at the ceiling for a moment, breathing hard as she worked up the willpower to ease herself up and have my cock leave her pussy. She stepped back into the bathroom, grabbing a towel offered by Anya to pat dry her chest and wipe off her legs. Then, Anya took Olivia by the hand and began to lead her back into the bedroom.

I followed just behind, watching as Anya and Olivia both stepped onto the bed and then stayed on their knees. Anya flipped Olivia's hair behind her shoulders, and then held her face as she leaned in to kiss her again. They softly made out a moment as I approached the bed, and then broke away. Both girls grinned as they looked at each other.

"Why weren't we doing this after every premiere?" Olivia asked.

"Because he wasn't in London," Anya nodded at me.

Both turned toward me, and then flopped down so they were laying on their stomachs with faces at the edge of the bed. Anya grabbed at me to pull me in, and my next step forward put my cock back into her mouth. Anya eagerly sucked at the tip and then swirled her tongue over it. Then Olivia took another turn by pumping her mouth on it several more times. The order quickly devolved into both of them licking wildly and randomly sucking the tip when they could between them making out with the tip between them. And in that moment, I think I felt my brain get rewired.

I reached down, putting one hand to each of their heads to grab their hair. I began to guide each head, moving them to the exact spot on my cock I wanted that particular mouth. Pumping Olivia's mouth up and down on the tip, then sliding Anya's mouth all the way down to shove it into her throat. Then pull them both back so both tongues mirrored the licks going up my shaft. I couldn't believe this was happening, and yet it felt so simple. So natural. Fucking Anya was a big first step, but now I was fucking another celebrity at the same time. Whatever nervousness I should've had at the situation simply wasn't there.

"I think it was your turn, then?" Olivia asked Anya.

"No, you two continue where you left off," Anya winked.

Olivia smirked again, and then scrambled backwards to the bed as Anya pulled me into it. The shuffle was fast as Olivia laid on her back, Anya laid on her side next to her, and I moved in. Olivia watched me approach, raising and spreading her legs as she kept that needy, slightly aggressive look on her face. I moved in right in front of her, gripping my cock and starting to move it back to her pussy, and Olivia hooked her hands under her knees to keep her legs held up and spread as wide as possible. When I came in on my knees and began to sink my cock inside her, Olivia's jaw dropped, and her eyebrows lowered in that wonderful expression that was one part shock and one part disbelief.

"Fuuuuuuck, oh my god..." Olivia moaned.

Her head tipped back as she made the noise, but she immediately brought it back to watch my cock stretch out her pussy. I started thrusting faster than I did in the shower, rocking my hips back and forth. With Olivia's hands under her knees, I reached down to grab her by the hips, pulling her into me with each thrust. It was the perfect angle, giving a wide view for all three of us. My cock was slick, and Olivia's pussy was gripping it tightly even as it disappeared inside her with every thrust.

"Yes, just like that...just like that..." Olivia whispered as she stared at her pussy being filled.