All Comments on 'OLIVIA: Daddy's Virgin Daughter'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangealmost 3 years ago

Excellent story, very hot! To me, it seemed hotter that mom caught them and just left rather than turning it into a family fuck fest... I think it's great when daddies and their hot sexy daughters end up together. Also, as a fellow Floridian. I love stories set in Florida. Great work! Keep 'em coming!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Not sure of the ending. Obviously Becca was good for him and seemingly had great sex. You portrayed the breaking down of his defences to Olivia's wiles really well. The end was abrupt and Becca just gives in. I feel it should be Olivia moving on now she got what she wanted. Just my 2cents :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Once again, you've given all of us something to ache over. 5 stars and lots of dirty thoughts of the author.

Kathryn89Kathryn89almost 3 years ago

Loved it, hope there's a Pt 2 :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story!

Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

"adultier" is not a word.

You can go on thesaurus and type in "mature" or "level-headed" and see what you get. Adultier is not one of them.

Otherwise, good.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Ilfen1 You missed other words I made up, otherwise, your review is good. :D

orbnatsorbnatsalmost 3 years ago

Whew! Very hot! I really enjoy your stories. Please keep them coming. I always smile when I see you have posted a new one. :-)

kmp2020kmp2020almost 3 years ago

Again a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. My "daddy" is going to benefit. ;)

Slowandeasy47Slowandeasy47over 2 years ago

Great story! I love your device of outlining the plot in the early stages. I don’t have a daughter but I have witnessed the technique of daughters getting what they want from Daddy, although usually not including sex, and it can be quite blatant.

lwiltonlwilton9 months ago

A really fun story, but certainly not the finale I expected. I was all set for Becca to catch them half naked and kissing, and just say "She really has you wrapped around her little finger, doesn't she? Olivia honey, try not to wear him out. Let me do that tonight."

linnearlinnear4 months ago

Absolutely scorching hot, I was hard almost the entire read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...