OLIVIA: Daddy's Virgin Daughter

Story Info
Dad is to be her first. She discovers her power over a man.
10.1k words
4.56
88.9k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers

What can you do when your virgin daughter has waited for you to pop her cherry? Those thirty-six C's and plump ass don't help him be the adultier one. What's a Dad to do?! But once she learns the power she has over a man, all bets are off. Lots of daddy/daughter play. As always comments are welcome, I try to answer private emails. If you like it, give me some * love * at the end of the story! xo

"Daddy, pleasseeee," Olivia whispered in a voice much too seductive for a twenty-year-old.

She squeezed between the breakfast table and my body to sit her soft plump ass on my lap. Her arms came around my neck so her ample tits pushed into my chest. The thin nightgown did nothing to suppress the hardening nipples that poked into my bare chest.

"I need some new clothes for summer. Everything I have is for college."

Her lips were inches from mine. Her breath came out in soft little puffs when she talked, which hardened my cock even more. She rocked her ass letting me know she felt it.

"Larry, can you stop at the grocery store on your way home from work," she said, coming into the kitchen and just that quick Olivia was off my lap and leaning against the counter eating her toast. "I have another late meeting so I'm not sure when I'll be home so don't wait dinner for me."

I nodded. "Yep, just leave the list, no problem." I had scooted my chair more under the table to hide the hard-on the tented the front of my sleep pants.

"What're you doing today, Olivia?" her Mom asked.

"I may invite a girlfriend over to hang out at the pool with me."

"Fun, I think we have enough snacks and soda around for you girls," she said, picking up her laptop case and purse. "Okay you guys, see you later!" And she was out the door.

"You are cutting it way too close young lady," I said, frowning. "She almost caught you on my lap."

She came up behind me, leaned so her tits draped my shoulder while her fingers wove through the hair on my chest. I stifled a moan.

"I just can't help myself, Daddy." Those little puffs of breaths in my ear made my cock throb and I was glad it was still hidden under the table. "I see you and I want to rub my body against yours."

"You're turning into quite the cock tease you know," I said, knowing that was in her college vocabulary.

She twisted around so she was back on my lap again, facing me. The gossamer-thin nightgown. The only thing between her forbidden tits and my chest. She pressed them into me, her arms around my neck. Automatically I circled her waist. As she raised her arms, her nightgown worked higher until the lace followed the lines of her thighs, and dipped down to the V between her legs.

"I'm not teasing though, Daddy. I want to follow through." She rocked her soft ass into my throbbing cock.

Just for a moment, I thought as I moved my hands to her plump ass and pulled her down harder into my cock. Just for a moment. She rubbed her tits hard against my chest and sucked on my earlobe.

"Daddy I can tell you want me too," she breathed in my ear. "All I have to do is straddle your lap and this is ready for you." She lifted her gown to show her pussy. Pink lips were swollen and damp.

"I have to get dressed and get to work. If you need anything, call me. I'll be in the office all day," I said, ignoring her pouting lip

I watched her walk out of the room, her thin cotton nightgown clinging to her curves and cupping he ass. I sighed, thinking, old man you got a wake-up blow job from your wife this morning and an hour later you're lusting after your daughter. Olivia was getting more insistent and taking more chances. On one hand, it was exciting, but reality told me otherwise.

When I got home I walked out to only see Olivia in the pool. "I thought you were having friends over."

She turned and gave me her big smile. "Daddy! They were. They just left."

She came up the steps, rising out of her water like a beautiful mermaid. Olivia did not dress provocatively, and her bright blue one-piece bathing suit served only to enhance her gorgeous curves.

The plunging neckline teased you with the inner curves of her breasts. Thirty-six C. I know. I peeked. It was high cut on the hips making her legs look even longer. As I looked at her I watched her nipples harden and poke through the knit. She walked up to me.

"Are you coming, Daddy?" Water clung to her long eyelashes that framed her deep blue eyes. The bright blue suit made them even more sultry. I watched water running off her shoulder-length hair into rivers between her breasts. I wanted to trace them with my tongue. "Coming into the pool, I mean," she said with her sexy smile.

With an inner groan, I knew I had to be the adultier one. "Don't think so, honey. I will sit by the pool while you swim."

I hated the disappointment in her eyes but knew I was treading on thin ice and it could be disastrous if I fell through. I didn't want to lose my marriage, or worse, get arrested, for fucking my daughter. At twenty she was of age she could make rational decisions. In fact, would soon be twenty-one, and normally I would be worried, but Olivia has never caused us any worries at all.

She is a beautiful girl and I am sure guys would be after her, especially at college, but she never dated much in high school, and even less now that she is in college. She was always focused on her studies, and as our only child, we were thrilled. I think she is a late bloomer testing her powers of seduction on the nearest male. Which is me.

She was drying off when I came back out, cold drinks in hand.

"Ohhhh thank you, Daddy!"

She took a sip then sat on the chaise and began applying sunscreen. Long white drips took an agonizingly slow time to come out the tip of the bottle into her waiting palm. She sniffed the coconut tropical scent before rubbing her hands together. She began stroking at her ankles and made one long pass up to the edge of her swimsuit. I felt a little ache in my balls when I watched the same slow drip and motion up the other leg. I thought the sunscreen company should use her in a television ad and they would have every man buying it for their woman.

She leaned back on the chaise and held the bottle over her upper chest and squeezed small white drops across her shoulders, and down the valley of her breasts. I swallowed hard that it looked so much like cum splashed on her. She ran her fingertips around, smearing it on her hot skin. I watched her make little circles in the white cream down into the valley of her breasts.

I took a long swig of soda, enjoying the coolness on my dry hot throat. "So," I started to say but it was a croak and I had to clear my throat. "What do you want to do this summer, Olivia? Do you want to go somewhere on vacation maybe? Get away for a weekend or two?"

She looked thoughtful. "Not sure, Daddy. Have to think about it."

I nodded. "Okay, just let me know. Your Mom and I have to take off work and they need to know ahead." She nodded.

"I go to Grandma's a lot with Mom, but I never get to go anywhere with just us."

Alarm bells and flashing lights went off in my head. "That's true. I didn't know you wanted to just spend time with me. What were you thinking we could do?"

"Maybe just a long weekend somewhere? The beach or something like that?"

I relaxed when she said the beach. Lots of fun activities that would keep us busy outdoors and her distracted from her seduction. "Yeah honey, that does sound like fun. Let me run it by Mom and then we can talk more about it?"

"Okay, Daddy, thanks."

A few nights later Becca mentioned going to her Mom's for a few days. "I forgot, but a few days ago I asked Olivia what she wanted to do this summer. Vacation or a couple of long weekends, or what. She mentioned that you and her go to your Mom's, but she and I don't get Dad and daughter time. She said she'd like to go to the beach for a long weekend. I told her I'd run it by you."

"I think it's a great idea, Larry. I spent time with my Father and have great memories," she said thoughtfully. "You know I have to go out of town for a meeting for a week. You could go then if you want. Take the whole week or whatever you want."

"Yeah yeah baby, I think we'll do that. I won't feel so bad about leaving you home while we go."

"Mmmm, I love you so much," she said, rolling over and sliding her leg over me. We slept nude so the feel of her body against mine was instantly arousing.

"I love you too baby," I said, pulling her on top of me. My hard cock nestled in between her open legs. We started kissing. Hot and passionately. Tongues dueled in each other's mouth and it turned wet and messy.

She let her legs fall on either side of me so her cunt was open and my cock head zeroed in on her entrance. She was up on her elbows and rocked her hips into me. She kissed across my chest and nibbled at my nipples, then tugged with her teeth. She rolled up still straddling me. My cock was tight under her cunt and she slid her wet pussy over it.

I ran my hands up her sides to her breasts. They weren't large but a nice handful that was tipped with rosy pink nipples. I pulled them longer and harder and she moaned and rose up. Holding my cock, she slid her hot pussy slowly down until she was grinding against me.

"Oh baby, you feel so good," is groaned, bucking up and giving her a ride. She rocked and ground down hard and rode. Her cunt gripped me as wave after wave washed through her. Her head was back and mouth open in a long wail.

Her cunt milking my cock did it and I felt it in my balls and thrust up, holding her down while I pumped my load into her.

She collapsed on me. "Oh god, Larry, that was so good. I needed that."

.....

Olivia was ecstatic with the news we were not only going to the beach but would be gone a week.

"I really need some new clothes, Daddy. Can I use your credit card?"

"You just got some new clothes!"

"Yeah but I need something for this vacation now!" I handed her the card and cringed watched her bounced out the door to shop.

We had several more weeks that gave me time to look for some resorts that would work for us both and be on the beach. I'd hoped to get in a round of golf, and although the courses weren't attached to the resorts on the beach, they had transport there so I was happy. I narrowed it down to southwest Florida and soon found the perfect one. I called for reservations and got a two-bedroom suite overlooking the ocean. I knew Olivia would love the private balcony so she could people watch the beach.

That night I told Becca about the resort. "And if you're a good girl, I'll take you there someday."

"Oh really... I'll have to work real hard at being a good girl ten.

"I'm sure you can do it."

"If you keep talking like that I'm not going to get dinner done!" She went back to her chopping.

Olivia came in and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and when I looked over my shoulder, she kissed me. On the mouth. Teasing my lips with her tongue. With her Mom only feet away.

She stood up and said, "I'm home! Thanks, Daddy, I didn't spend too much." She handed me the credit card.

Becca turned, seconds away from catching our forbidden kiss. Olivia kiss me that is. "I'm glad you got some new clothes, honey. Your Dad picked out a really nice place for you two."

She turned back to her dinner preparations and as soon as she did, Olivia leaned over to give me another kiss with a naughty tongue tease before dragging all her shopping bags to her room. I sighed, thinking again how close we came to Becca discovering us. Again. We needed to get this game under control. Or rather I needed to do it. I had to have a discussion with Olivia. This risky teasing behind her Mom's back had to stop.

Olivia came back into the kitchen after changing into shorts and a tank top. She leaned on the counter, looked at me, and said, "Tell me about it, Daddy?"

"I'm not going to tell you, it's s surprise!"

It was then I noticed she was giving me a direct view down the valley between her swaying tits as she leaned over. The neckline gaped so her ample breasts were exposed nearly down to her nipples. I swallowed hard wanting to tear my eyes away and chastise her, yet wanting to see more.

Watching me, she moved her forearms across the counter which squeezed her breasts together nearly pushing them over the top of her tank. She slipped a hand in her tank and fondled her tit. She bent her head down and licked her tit.

I jumped up so quick I knocked the counter stool over.

"Larry!" Becca hollered. "You scared me!"

I laughed uncomfortably. "Sorry!" I glared at Olivia and said, "Set the table."

.....

Olivia began to touch me whenever she could, again, even when Becca would be right there. She loved taking chances and when she noticed my reaction, by the bulge in my pants, she did not let up. It was a dangerous game she played, but I was afraid she was drawing me into it.

I was just out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist, shaving at the sink and Olivia came barging in.

"Oh sorry Daddy, I didn't know you were in here. Mom wanted me to get something out of the medicine cabinet."

She squeezed between me and the sink and started slowly rifling through the things. She bent closer and her ass pushed against my erection. As though deciding on which item to choose, she rocked back and forth rubbing her ass against me. I wanted to grab her hips. Pull her skirt up and drive my cock in.

"Olivia," I groaned.

She grabbed something from the shelf, stood up, turned and my towel dropped to the floor. She looked down with wide eyes because my cock was pointing at her and throbbing. I heard her whimper before rushing out of the room.

I tossed the towel over the hook. I finished shaving wondering how I was going to get through a week of close contact with my daughter without the built-in barrier of Mom.

.....

I picked up a few new things for the trip myself. New swim shorts, Florida bright t-shirts, and sleep pants and shorts. I usually slept nude, but that would never work, even with two bedrooms. I hoped Olivia would find some friends her age at the resort to have fun with.

It was a six-hour drive and I wanted to get an early start. I had the car packed and ready to go. Becca had flown out last evening so it was up to me to get Olivia up and moving.

"Time to go lazybones!" I knocked on her door. And went to the kitchen to grab a quick cup of coffee, knowing I'd have to try waking her up again.

"Okay okay, I'm ready," I heard her sleepy voice behind me before I had my first cup of coffee down. I turned to see her wrapped up in a blanket, her eyes half-open.

I rinsed my cup and said, "Let's get on the road then! Tooooo the beachessssss!" She giggled.

Olivia was asleep before I backed out of the car out of the garage. I loved to drive and didn't mind not having to chat. We were a couple of hours into the trip and Olivia wanted to get something to eat. I was perusing the menu board at the drive-through.

We pulled up to the window to pay and the young guy at the window's eyes nearly popped out of his head. I looked over at Olivia seeing her midriff-baring halter top that tightly corralled her breasts like two melons. It wasn't that it was low cut, but the silky fabric cupped her tits and made you want to slide your hands over her firm globes. I shoved the money in his hand, grabbed the bag, and pulled away. We had decided to stop for a few minutes to eat our food, then finish the rest on the road.

She set up the food on the console between our seats and I had to face her to eat. Her breasts drew my eyes like magnets. I tried to look like I was dipping my fries in the ketchup, but here I was, ogling my daughter's breasts.

I knew I should be ashamed, even shocked at myself. But she had been teasing me unmercifully and I was seeing her as a woman as well as my daughter. Her nipples hardened and poked through the filmy cloth.

"Daddy, is that for me?" she whispered, looking at the tent in my knit shorts.

"Olivia, you know it is. You're not that innocent that you don't know what you do to a man. You're very beautiful."

But I am."

"Am what," I felt lost in the conversation, but anything to distract me from her hellacious breasts.

"Innocent. I'm a virgin."

I've heard of stunned silence before, but never really experienced it. Until now. I never wanted to think about anyone putting it on my daughter. Just something that a father does not want to think about. But she would be twenty-one this week and I guess I never dreamed she was a virgin.

"That's great, honey. To save yourself for the man you love is wonderful."

"I'm not really."

"Not what?" I said, confused again.

"I saved myself for you, Daddy. I want you to be the first man that makes love to me."

I swallowed hard and turned to look out the windshield at the cars streaming by. They were all just going about their daily business. Grocery. Mall. Doctor's apportionment. I thought no one else was just blindsided by their daughter.

"I umm, appreciate that you want me to do that for you, honey." I looked over at her. "But it's just not right. Not what everyone does. You'll find a nice guy and then... It'll all just happen naturally."

"I don't care what everyone else does. I want to make love with you for the first time."

I started the car. "We need to get back on the road, honey. Let's discuss this later okay?"

"Yes, later," she said looking out her window.

In a short time, we were pulling up to the resort portico. Employees hustled out with shiny brass baggage carts and had our bags unloaded almost before we got out. We were in a whirlwind into the lobby, checking in and being taken to our cottage on a golf cart.

"Oh, Daddy!"

Small cottages were nestled into the dunes with winding paths to the beach. A wide shaded porch spanned the front and was outfitted with various recliners, chairs, and small tables. At the end of the porch, a white circular staircase led to the lookout on the roof, no doubt with a spectacular view of the beach and ocean.

Our bags had already arrived, and after a quick tour, we were left alone.

"Choose your room, honey! I'm going look around a bit."

Sliders opened to a private courtyard that probably had the same footprint as the house. There was a small glistening pool and a bubbling hot tub next to it. Lounge chairs, table and chairs, and a bar. Tropical colored umbrellas could be moved for shade wherever you needed.

"Oh my gosh!" Olivia came out and surveyed the courtyard. She wrapped her arms around my waist and had her head on my chest. "Thank you, Daddy! This is wonderful!"

I held her against me. "You're welcome, honey. I think we are going to enjoy a week here hmm?" She nodded. "How about we put our suits on and see if that pool is as refreshing as it looks. We can gather beach stuff and head out there tomorrow?"

"Yes, sounds good. Maybe we can just order in for dinner?"

"Absolutely!"

We headed in to change into our suits and met back at the pool. Olivia came out in a one-piece swimsuit similar to the one she had worn earlier. But this one was black and it made her look sexier. Just what I need, I thought to myself.

I jumped in and splashed and she followed. We swam for a while, and she floated on her back, while I leaned against the edge. She floated towards me, giving me a better look at how tightly her tits were confined in the thin knit. The wet fabric clung to her hard nipples and I could see the bumps of her aureole around. Her suit was high cut on her hips and the wet suit had created a camel toe as it sucked onto the lips of her pussy.

Her eyes remained closed, her blonde hair spiked around her head like a halo. As I studied her, my cock was trying to push out the leg of my swim shorts. There was nothing I could do, and it would be a week of this. At least between the times, I got myself off. And by the looks of it so far, was going to be often.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers