OLIVIA: Daddy's Virgin Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got out of the pool, toweled off, and stretched out on the lounger, flat on my back to relax. I must have dozed because the next I felt was water dripping on me and a shadow.

"Daddy, you're going to burn," she said, dropping a bottle of sunscreen next to me.

"Mmm, you're probably right, honey."

"Do you want me to do it?"

"Mmm please," I said, still drowsy from sleep and sun.

She sat on the edge of the lounger, her hip against mine. I was drifting in and out. The cream squirted out of the bottle, and she stroked my shoulders from my neck down my arms, and back up. It felt so cool. The cream was buttery soft and melted on my skin. I heard another spurt of the cream, followed by the scent of tropical coconut drifting in the air.

She stroked her hands from my shoulders down my chest to the top edge of my shorts, and back up. It started to feel more like a massage, and I was not resistant. I still drifted in and out and she was lulling me into a state of languid arousal. My arms and legs felt so heavy, but all my senses were heightened.

She made a few more strokes on my chest with the sunscreen, then moved on her knees between my legs.

She patted sunscreen on the tops of my feet, then doing both legs at the same time, began to spread the cream from my ankles to my knees. A hesitation then the scent, then her hands splayed on my thigh and moved higher, stopping just under the edge of my shorts. And again, but her fingers edged a little further into the leg of my shorts. And again, closer yet.

I could feel my cock beginning to strain, knowing how close her soft hand was. I had been lulled into this erotic state that decency was no longer at the forefront of my mind. That she was my daughter was no longer at the forefront of my mind. She had me on a slow burn and I was engulfed.

She made no pretense of using the cream but ran her fingers up the leg of my shorts until they brushed my hard cock. It jerked when she touched it.

"Daddy," she whispered. I opened my eyes for the first time and she was on her knees between my thighs with the top of her bathing suit pushed down to her waist.

"Oh my god," I breathed. It was the first time I'd seen her breasts exposed. Young thirty-six C tits sat high and proud on her chest. Her nipples were large and light shell pink. They looked so delicate, but under my gaze, they grew hard.

She came up on her knees and her tits hung down as she leaned up to kiss me lightly on the lips. As though testing. She opened her eyes and brushed her lips over mine. I moaned and she pressed harder and pushed her tongue into my mouth.

I cupped her hanging tits in my hands and abraded her nipples with my palms. She groaned in my mouth when I kneaded her firm flesh.

"Oh Daddy, that feels so good," she said, her breath made little puffs on my lips when she began panting. "Mmmm, I love this so much."

She moved so her knee was against my balls and cock and the other outside my hip, so she could lean up more to drop her tit in my mouth.

"They ache, Daddy," she murmured.

Her breasts were magnificent. The hard center was a darker candy pink, but her aureole was so light it almost blended in with her soft white skin. Being a natural blonde, her skin was white, nearly translucent. I squeezed her tits together and rubbed my mouth and cheek over her nipples, abrading them harder.

I heard her gasp. She was on her hands and knees over me and was watching. "Does this feel good, baby?"

Her lips parted and I watched her tongue flick over them. Her soft thigh pressed into my cock and I rocked the hardness against her. She looked at me with pure lust in her eyes. She knew what she wanted, but had no clue what she was asking for.

It was then I regained my sense.

"Baby baby, stop. We have to stop." She looked at me, her eyes glazed, hungry, then confused. "We can't do this, Olivia," I said, sitting up while she sat back on her feet. I pulled the straps of her swimsuit up over her shoulders and pulled the cups over her breasts.

"But Daddy, I want you. I hurt," she murmured, nearly in tears.

"I know you do baby."

I pulled her down next to me on the lounger. My cock was throbbing, almost painfully, but that would be taken care of that later. I pulled her thigh over my hip and pushed her suit away to expose her soft sweet pussy lips. I stroked her wet pink slit and she moaned in my neck. Her hips automatically began to rock into my hand.

Her clit was big as a lima bean, and I wanted to get my mouth on her but knew she was not ready for that yet. I brushed it lightly with the tip of my finger and she shuddered. I began a rhythmic pace and she dug her fingers into my arm. She pushed her breasts into my side and I could feel the hardness of her nipple through the suit.

She whimpered louder. She hung on tighter. She panted faster as I drove her to the edge. Her hips moved as though she was fucking. I teased her clit at the pace she set.

Little moans with every gasping breath that got louder and louder, until finally, she flew over the edge. She muffled her screams in my neck. Her back arched thrusting her breasts out and her body went rigid.

At the same time, untouched, my cock pumped its load into my swim shorts and I flew off the peak with her.

My chest heaved while I caught my breath. Olivia had a grip on my chest hair and I could feel the tenseness still draining out of her body. Her breasts pushed into me as she gasped for air. I hugged her to me.

"Oh Daddy, its never been like that before. You knew just what to do."

"I'm glad you're happy, baby," I said, kissing her on the top of the head. "It never happened like that before for me too."

Later on, while I was shaving before my shower I saw the love bite she left on my neck. Thankfully it would be faded by the time we got back home, I thought.

The next day we had a cooler of water and sandwiches delivered and went to the beach, just a few steps through the dunes. The seagulls were laughing, swooping, and circling waiting for tourists to feed them. We Floridians are smart enough to know what goes in, must come out, and usually back onto those that feed the birds.

We found our designated beach cabana. The flowing gauzy sheer walls were something you would find on the Sahara desert oasis. They could be tied open on the sides, or enclosed. A sunshade was overhead and curved in front to allow for privacy as well as keeping the sun out. A double lounger was inside and individual ones flanked the front entrance.

Everything was designed for the utmost privacy. Suddenly a server appeared with two large umbrella drinks and pager to use when we needed anything, letting us know this was the last time he would be barging in. What a great romantic getaway I thought and made a note to bring Becca here.

"Daddy! This is a drink!" Her cheeks were sucked and as she began lowering the level of the drink pretty fast.

"Easy! Not so fast."

She set it on the table and unzipped her cover-up. I stretched out on the lounger intending to take in a little shade and people watch. This was an adult-only resort so there were no screaming nosy children to contend with. I glanced over when Olivia tossed her cover-up on the back of our lounger and took another look.

Gone were the one-piece suits in favor of revealing much more flesh.

"Do you like it?" she asked, leaning over to pick up her drink.

"Well yes. It's certainly revealing compared to your other suits, but no different than what they're wearing out there," I said, nodding to the beach. She smiled broadly sensing my total approval.

I watched as she moved around unloading her beach bag. Two orange triangles barely covered her nipples and were held by tiny cords that fairly disappeared. The bottoms were the same, with one small triangle over her pussy, and a string between her legs, that came around and tied at each hip. From the back, the disappearing strings made it appear as though she was naked.

"You're going to have to bath in sunblock baby." She nodded.

She had a paperback in her hand when stretched out next to me. She brought her knee up and adjusted the cups that had slipped a little when she was moving around.

"I brought a book, but I think it's a dirty book," she said giggling.

"Oh?"

"Here, I'll read it to you...." And before I could object, she said, "He scaled the castle wall until he got to the princesses bedchamber. Sheer netting enclosed her bed, but he could see her flame-red hair spread about on the pillow. The soft cotton spread was pushed low, as though the night were warm." She stopped and glanced at me to see if I was listening.

"Her gown was sheer enough to see her cherry-red nipples and darkness at the juncture of her thighs. My member grew and pushed against the buttons that attempted to restrain it. She woke and before she could utter a word or scream, I put my hand over her mouth."

She stopped to take another sip of her drink. I noticed that my daughter's cheeks were flushed. Either from the alcohol or the words she read.

She began again. "With my other hand, I hiked her gown up to bare her body to me. The fear turned to lust as I gazed at her body and took a full breast in hand and squeezed. Her moan was muffled in my hand. I reached between her legs and found the same fiery red curls hiding her wet cunt. I pushed a finger into he and she began writhing on the bed as if to get away. Or not." Olivia took another sip of her umbrella drink.

"Buttons from my breeches flew as I took my throbbing member in hand. I could not trust her not to cry out and I kept my hand over her mouth as I kneed her legs wide. I shoved in her words were unintelligible. But angry fire shot from her eyes as I thrust into her wet tunnel. I reached between her legs and found her button and dallied with that while I pushed in and out."

Olivia put the book aside with trembling hands. Her cheeks were rosy and I saw little beads of perspiration on her upper lip. I wanted to lean over and kiss it away. I wanted to pinch those hard nipples that obscenely poked out. I wanted to follow that string that was buried between her legs.

Instead, I hit the button for two more drinks. While we waited, I watched the people out enjoying the sun and water. I also noticed a number of the women were topless. I read that it really was not legal, but the locals didn't make a fuss about it because it was on the beach in front of the resort. I knew what was coming as soon as Olivia noticed that.

Fresh icy cold drinks arrived and she put her book down to take a sip. "Hey, I didn't know this was a topless beach!"

Bingo!

"Not officially but apparently they allow it in front of the resort here." She stood up, pulled the strings and her top dropped in the blink of an eye. I blinked and said, "You're going to need more sunscreen."

I am sure I sounded much more nonchalant than I felt. I wanted to pull her down me and feel her firm body against mine. I wanted her to yank my shorts off, take my cock and sink down. Grind down. I wanted to watch her riding my cock. Tits bouncing wildly. Head back enjoying every sensation.

"Yes, I'll need help, Daddy."

There's a lot to be said for being a Dad age. Twenty-five years ago I'd have jumped that the first time she teased me at the house. Common sense now intervenes with my fun.

"Sure baby." I think I can control myself rubbing my hands all over her nearly naked body, I told myself.

She went to the lounger in front of the cabana, still in the shade but anyone could now see her from the beach. I could see the beach and I had a good side view of her. She stretched her arms over her head and hooked her hands at the top of her chair, which thrust her breasts out. In no time guys were watching her and waving from the beach.

Before I knew it she had run out and started talking to them. They played a little beach ball, although she never left the beach in front of me. After about a half-hour she ran back into the cabana.

"Ohhhh, I think I got burnt," she cried.

"Oh baby, you probably did. That's what I wanted you to put it on first thing."

She got a tube of soothing aloe gel out of her bag and handed it to me while she stretched out on her back next to me.

"Ooooo," she moaned.

I rolled on my side and squeezed the cool gel in my hand. I started on her shoulders which seemed to have gotten the worst of it. Her hot skin melted the gel as I spread it out. She shivered, her breasts got goosebumps and her pale pink nipples tightened into little buds.

"Do you want to cover up with a towel, baby?" She shook her head.

I spread the gel on her cheeks and nose and down her neck to her upper chest. I smoothed it over the rise of each breast and her breathing increased. I stroked the aloe around the contour of her breasts, avoiding her nipples. The shell pink nubs looked like pencil erasers. I covered all the skin that was pink from the sun.

I filled my hand again with the cool green gel and went from the underside of her breasts down to the top top of her suit. My fingers were only inches away from her pussy. Right above the tiny triangle, I felt the minute unevenness of her skin where she shaved her pussy hair. I spread the gel right above the edge, across her abdomen from hip to hip. I could hear her breath come a little faster.

She raised one knee and I began applying the gel from her knee up to her thigh to the string that tied at her hip. My fingers brushed the triangle as I ran my hand back down her leg and her leg fell open more. Another stroke brought my fingers on the narrow piece of fabric that barely covered her pussy lips. Her leg relaxed against me.

Her arm lay between us and as I covered the other thigh, my bulge pressed against her hand. She moaned low and pushed the back of her hand against my throbbing cock. My hand was splayed on her thigh and my thumb ran up the edge of the triangle and across the string that tied at the other hip. She cupped my cock through my thin knit swim shorts and squeezed.

"Daddy I need to touch you," she murmured.

I knew we were shielded by the cabana, so I tugged my shorts down and my cock flopped heavily in her hand. She moaned, squeezing the hard shaft in her soft hand. I groaned, watching her explore my cock and balls. She hefted my balls in her hand. When she ran her nails over the wrinkled skin, I sucked in a breath.

"Did I hurt you?" she asked, worriedly.

"No baby, it's just that what you're doing feels so good to Daddy."

She smiled brightly after learning she was no hurting me. Some men make such a big deal about their balls it scares women off from even touching them. The pain is a direct hit, not a soft hand or wet mouth. I don't know about other guys, but I can get extreme pleasure from attention to my balls.

"You're shaved," she said, looking closely.

"I am."

"Why?"

"Because it feels better, looks better and women prefer a man who keeps himself smooth."

"Oh."

I showed her some of the things that she can do to a man for his pleasure. She ran her fingers lightly up and down the shaft, feeling the texture of the skin.

"Your skin is so soft, but it's so hard underneath." I nodded.

As she played, a clear bead of precum formed. She swiped it with her finger and her pink tongue came out of her mouth to taste it. I moaned.

"You've never touched a guy before, baby?"

"No, they wanted me to, but I wouldn't. I was waiting for you to teach me," she looked up and smiled. I kissed her, dipping my tongue into her sweet mouth.

"Daddy, did you taste yourself on my tongue?"

"I did."

"You liked?"

"I did. Have you ever tasted yourself?"

"No."

"You will. Soon."

"Daddy do you want me to hand fuck you?"

I smiled and said, "If you want. You can watch it this way."

"I want you to show me and tell me what feels good and what doesn't. Teach me."

"I will baby," I said, trailing my fingers over her breasts.

The sunburn looked less pink now that the aloe had kicked in. While she played with my cock and balls, I thumbed her hard nipples, then pinched them.

She rolled to her side to better see. "It's beautiful, Daddy. Your cock is so hot and hard," she murmured, looking down and squeezing it.

Being on her side her tits were nestled together like two ripe juicy melons. The pink tips were still eraser-hard, and I wanted to bury my face in them and suck those sweet nipples into my mouth. I wanted to slide into her virgin pussy and make her mine. I wanted to make my daughter mine.

She was lightly stroking and milked up drops of precum. Her thumb spread it over the head and I moaned. My balls hung down and she cupped them in her hand.

"I don't want to hurt you, Daddy," she whispered.

"You won't baby. Your touch does everything but hurt me."

"Will you fuck me? I want you to be my first. Please?"

I knew it would be a losing battle to say no. I wanted it just as much as she did. I also knew she would not give up.

"Yes baby, but not here. I want you in bed, I want you under me. Naked. I want you on top of me. I want to feel your soft body against mine. I want to love on these breasts," I said, caressing her tits. "You know you drive me wild with those, don't you," I stated, smiling.

"I do," she said, grinning. "I hoped you noticed." I laughed.

I looked at her. "You know baby, this is something you need to think about. Be absolutely sure you want me and be sure it's not something you'll regret down the road. You can wait until you fall in love with a guy that's perfect for you."

"I've had boyfriends. Some I thought I could get serious about, but as I got to know them, my feelings changed. I'm pretty picky. I want to meet someone just like you, Daddy."

She leaned over and brushed her soft pink lips on mine. Her tongue teased its way in, and I angled my head to claim my daughter's mouth. I dipped in to taste her. She nibbled on my lower lip, then tugged it with her teeth.

She lifted her thigh over my hip and pulled me closer. The thin fabric of our suits did nothing to stop the steamy heat between my cock and her pussy. She ground against me and whimpered.

"Easy baby. We have all the time in the world right now. No interruptions. Just us. Let's take it slow and let the fire eventually consume us."

"I ache so much for you."

"I know you do, baby. Hey, tomorrow is your twenty-first birthday. Do you want to wait?"

"Hmmm," she said, thinking. "After midnight tonight?" she asked, excitedly.

"It's a date! Although I'm going to have to take a nap if you want action that late. I"m an old man!"

"Oh Daddy!" she laughed, pushing me back and half laying on me. Her breast pushed into my chest, her nipple was poking insistently. I pulled her thigh between mine so she was straddling it, and rubbed against her steamy cunt. "Mmmm, Daddy," she moaned and began rubbing herself on my thigh.

"Cum for me baby." I squeezed her bare ass and held her tight against me while she rocked rhythmically. We were kissing passionately, wet and messy. She groaned in my mouth. Her body tensed. Her face was in my neck and she groaned louder as wave after wave racked through her body. She relaxed in my arms.

"Oh Daddy, I can't wait until that happens when you're inside me."

Me either baby, me either.

We ordered pizza in and I let Olivia choose a movie. Not surprisingly it was pretty steamy. Her nipples were already poking out of the cropped tank top that hugged her breasts like a second skin. Denim shorts were cut high and fringed over her firm round ass and was a narrow slice of denim between her legs.

She reached up to adjust the light and her shirt rode higher, the bottom edge just clinging to her nipple. I wanted to run my lips over the sweet under curve of her breast. When she finished, the shirt stayed hooked on her hard nipple as she walked back to the sofa.