OLIVIA: Daddy's Virgin Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movie was heating up, as was I. She was nestled against my side, her firm tits pushing into me. I could feel her bullet-hard nipples poking into me. Her head was on my shoulder, her arm tightly across my chest. I wanted to make sure she was wet and ready for me, so I wasn't about to rush anything.

I reached under her and sat her on my lap. "Mmmm, much better. This movie's pretty hot hmm?"

"Yessss," she whispered, watching a particularly sexy scene. I had a feeling this movie was not on regular movie rotation, but on an adult channel. Each scene was getting more graphic. My hard cock pushed into her ass and she rocked against it.

"You look pretty sexy tonight too baby," I whispered, running my hand up her thigh.

She opened her legs so I could see the strip of denim has worked between her pussy lips. Fat, pink, and smooth they bulged out on either side. I trailed my finger over the soft damp skin and she squirmed. She sat up and arched so her tits were asking for attention.

"And this," I murmured, pinching her nipple through the thin knit. It got harder and I pulled her shirt up, exposing both ripe melons. So big and round and firm in my hand. I fondled each and she thrust them into my hand. Her candy pink nipples were so hard. I tugged them longer, then held her breast to my mouth.

"OH DADDY!" she shouted and clutched at my hair as I sucked and nibbled on the pink sweetness.

"You'll be twenty-one soon baby. Your birthday present will be us, locked together."

"I want Daddy's cock inside me," she whined.

"Yes baby, you'll get it. And I'll have your tight sweet pussy squeezing that Daddy cock."

I continued to fondle her breasts and play with her nipples while we watched the movie. It was erotic sex, just short of porn, and was arousing. I could feel the tenseness in her body as she watched and I knew it affected her the same way.

A close-up scene of his cock sliding into her wet pussy made her gasp. I knew she had played around with guys but just hadn't gone the proverbial all-the-way. I was thankful she wanted me to do it so I could make sure it would be loving.

She pulled the front of my t-shirt up so we were hot skin to hot skin. She toyed with my chest hair and my nipples. When I sucked in a sharp breath, she learned the power she had over me. The movie was forgotten, she nestled her face in my neck, licking kissing, and sucking. I could feel her softly panting breath. I was aching to be inside her. To have her naked body under me.

She kissed up my jaw and pressed her lips against mine. I slipped my tongue into her mouth to taste her and she teased it with hers. I moaned and gathered her even closer. She wrapped her arms around my neck and rubbed her tits on my chest. Her nipples got even harder from rubbing on my chest hair.

Our kisses turned wet and messy. I stood up with her in my arms and took her to my bed. I took a moment to look at my beautiful daughter. Her arms above her head, ample breasts sat high on her chest with those candy pink nipples. The jean shorts rode low on her hips and were unzipped. It was spread open to the top of the patch of blonde. She could have been a centerfold shot right then that men would have emptied their balls for.

I tugged her shorts off and her legs spread wide. I kissed her swollen lips and smelled her essence. I dropped my shorts. She stared at my cock, jutting out in front of me, throbbing. She licked her lips. I dropped between her sweet thighs and rubbed the precum down her dark pink folds, already so wet.

I held my cock at her entrance and leaned down and took a nipple in my mouth, nibbling and tugging. She moaned and arched her back. I slid my cock head in. I held myself on my elbows over her and pulled her aching nipples even longer while I slid in a bit further.

Her tunnel was so wet and hot I had to hold myself in check to not just thrust deep.

"Oh god yeah Daddy, give me more!"

I slid in deeper and deeper, not knowing if her hymen was intact or not. I read many aren't because of sports activities, sex toys, and other things.

Finally, I was in her tight steamy pussy ball deep, "Oh baby," I moaned.

"I can't believe how you feel in me," she cried. "This is as close as we can ever get Daddy. Fuck me!"

I began long stroked in and out. "We're locked together, Olivia. You feel so good on my cock. So tight. I'm going to have to start fucking you baby. I can't hold back anymore."

I began to fuck her faster. She pulled her knees back opening wider and I drove in deeper. Her tits bounced on her chest. Her lips were parted as she panted faster and louder. I rose up a little so the shaft of my cock rubbed her clit.

"Oh fuck," she cried out loud. Her fingers dug into me as she flew into her first orgasm from a cock.

When I felt her cunt spamming on my meat I followed her with a loud shout and pumped my seed deep inside her. Her breasts heaved while she caught her breath. I rolled to the side taking her with me.

"Holy fuck," I gritted. This was one of those fireworks orgasms you read and hear about but never have. Not even the first time with Olivia's mom.

"Mmmm, your cock is much better than that dildo," she said, resting her head on my chest.

"You were fucking yourself with a dildo?"

"Yeahhhhh," she admitted.

I smiled knowing why her hymen was gone. "That's okay baby. Sex toys can be fun."

I trailed my fingers over those soft globes. I was always an ass man but I cannot get enough of these tits, I thought.

"Mmmm, that feels so good, Daddy. You like my titties don't you?"

"Oh god yes, baby. You have the most spectacular breasts I've ever seen." I traced her pale pink aureole. "I'm going to have a hard time keeping my hands off of them now," I admitted.

"I love it when you touch them and play with them and suck on them. I'll never ever mind you loving on my titties."

Damn. This was going to be such a problem when we got home. Olivia took so many chances before, I know she will be out of control. If her Mom catches us... Well, I just don't even want to think about that. My wife would never consider that Olivia and I were intimate, so we have that.

The next day I slathered her body in sunscreen and we went out on the beach. She was running in and out of the surf and every male was hoping her tits would bounce out of the brief bikini top. I wondered if any of them would have guessed she was my daughter. That she kept running up and kissing me and keeping me hard might have thrown them off.

She pulled me out into the ocean until we were waist-deep. "I forgot I don't have to wear this!' She pulled off her bikini top, baring those awesome breasts to all. She kissed me and rubbed her tits on my chest.

"You're killing me, baby," I said over the roar of the waves. They jostled us together every time, so her bumping into my aching cock didn't help.

Suddenly she shoved her hands in my shorts and grabbed my hard cock. "Mmmm, poor Daddy." Tight fingers began sliding up and down my pole. I turned her so she faced the beach because my face would be a dead giveaway to what was happening.

"There, they can't see me and get to see those big melons." She giggled and shimmied.

My cock jerked in her hands. "Damn Olivia feels so fucking good... Your hands... So soft..." She palmed the head as tight fingers moved faster. "Fuck, I'm going to cum baby. Don't stop."

I shot off in her hands, stifling a shout. "Oh, I loved you doing that in my hands."

We fucked the next day away before we had to pack to go home.

Since Becca was away as well, she didn't seem to remember that we were too. Not much was asked, or said, about our time at the resort, which was great.

Olivia came down to breakfast in her normal sleep shorts and top.

"Breakfast is almost done, honey," Becca said.

"Thanks, Mom."

She leaned over my shoulder and gave me a wet open-mouth kiss that shocked my cock awake. She sat at the table next to me but facing her Mom. She crossed her arms on the table and reached down to pull the side of her top up, baring a breast. I glanced at Becca who was still facing the stove, and pinched her nipple, and gave a quick caress to her breast.

Becca brought the platter of bacon to the table and went back to make the eggs. I looked down and Olivia had her shorts pulled to the side baring her sweet pussy lips. With an eye on Becca, l ran my fingers over the slit and dipped in, then licked my finger.

Becca sat down with the eggs and we went on with breakfast and morning talk.

Becca left and I was getting dressed when Olivia came in completely naked.

"Baby, I have to get to work." But her hand was already in my underwear squeezing my hard cock.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Quick." She bent over the bed, spreading her wet pink pussy wide open.

I dropped my pants and rubbed the length of her slit with my cock head. I groaned. He had me going at the breakfast table so I was ready. I positioned the head at her entrance and suddenly she pushed back and took my cock deep.

"Fuck me, Daddy!"

I grabbed her hips and plowed her cunt. She had me losing control and I had to cum in her tight pussy. I was pounding into her so hard my balls slapped her clit and she began to moan. She began to pant breathlessly and hearing her sweet sounds sent me over the edge. I dug my fingers into her hip holding her to me while I unloaded into her.

"Sorry baby but I have to go!" I wiped off, pulled my pants up, and was out the door.

That began to set a pattern. She would tease me until I could no longer take it and I'd fuck her wherever we could hide.

I would sneak in her bathroom, come up behind her at the sink and slide my hands under her shirt to get handfuls of her tits. I'd pinch and tweak and she would rub her ass on my cock until I would pull it out and fuck her over the sink. We would watch each other in the mirror. He tits bouncing, and my hands on them, massaging her firm melons.

She came into the garage one evening and unzipped my pants, and sucked my cock until I was nearly over the edge. She pulled off, sat on the fender, and spread her legs. With my cock lewdly sticking out the zipper I pounded into her. Her legs wrapped around me until I locked into her and filled her with hot cum.

It had us taking more chances when Becca was around. The danger made it even more exciting.

One night she got me off under a blanket while we watched a movie, but her Mom had dozed off. She woke up shortly after and I had to clean up after she went to bed.

One morning Becca left early and before I could move from the breakfast table, Olivia had my sleep pants to my ankles and was on my lap sinking down on my cock. She rode fast and hard. Tits bouncing. Those breathless little pants sent me over the edge again and I drained everything I had into her.

"Olivia, we are taking way too many chances when your Mom is around. She is going to catch us one of these days and all hell will break loose."

"Okay Daddy, I'll be more careful."

I knew that the danger was part of the excitement for her too. Olivia was becoming more brazen and frankly so was I.

I was in the shower after mowing on Saturday and the door opened and Olivia stepped in. Her soapy slick hands began wandering my body and as soon as I had her tits in my hands, I was a goner. I kissed her hard.

"We have to be quiet, Mom's right out there," I whispered in her ear.

I grabbed her ass and ground my hard cock against her soft wet body. She wrapped her legs around me and I held her against the wall and drove my cock into her. Her arms were around my shoulders, her mouth against my neck.

"Oh god," she panted into my ear. "Your fucking Daddy cock."

Her words shot through me and I was out of control fucking her hard and fast. She hung on, her tits rubbing against my chest. I grunted into her neck with each drive into her tight cunt. I locked into her milking pussy and shot deep. I tried to muffle, but the extra excitement of knowing Becca was right outside the door racked through my body. Olivia just unwrapped her legs and stood when we heard a tap on the door.

"Honey, are you okay in there?" Becca asked, concerned.

"I'm fine honey, just stifled a sneeze."

"Okay!" I heard her move away from the door.

Olivia began kissing me and sliding her soapy hands over my body again. I lathered my hands and ran them over her plump ass and between her legs over the pussy I just fucked. Olivia moaned. I knew she was aroused from nearly getting caught. I flicked my finger over her clit and her body trembled against mine.

"Cum for me baby."

"Play with my titties, Daddy."

I caressed and sucked on those sweet hard nipples while I fingered her. She gasped, panted, and came apart in my arms.

We rinsed and dried off and I opened the door to Becca seeing us both just wrapped in towels.

That night Becca moved out saying the only reason she would not tell anyone was because she did not want the family hurt by the news of this.

I knew we were taking too many chances, but maybe unconsciously I knew this would happen and any decisions would be out of my hands. Later that night Olivia moved into my bed..

-the end-