Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia sat down on one of the stools near the counter and mirrors. She had butterflies in her stomach and her palms would not stop sweating. Her face had gone pale again. The only thought that comforted her was the fact that she would only be performing for a few people in a private room. At least she would not be stripping on the main stage in front of a large crowd.

"Don't be nervous," said Dr. Brovachik casually. "Stripping isn't exactly rocket science. And with the way you're built, your tits will do most of the work for you, anyway." His words did nothing to calm her nerves.

It did not take long for Lomar to return. He stood in the doorway and spoke quickly. "He says that all of the customers are here," Dr. Brovachik translated. "They were all so excited when Lomar called them last night, it seems that most of them got here early. After all, we Vulmonians are known for our punctuality." The doctor smiled proudly.

Lomar gestured for Olivia to get up and follow him. Mustering up all of her courage, Olivia stood up and followed Lomar out of the dressing room. Dr. Brovachik placed Olivia's skirt and blouse across a stool and followed closely behind the young girl, never taking his gaze off of her round rump.

Olivia expected them to enter one of the side rooms. But as they continued down the hallway, she realized that they were headed back out into the main area.

"Wait a second," she said, stopping dead in her tracks. "I thought that I was performing for a small group in one of the private rooms."

Lomar, irate, asked a question in his native language. He was probably inquiring why Olivia had ceased walking. Dr. Brovachik said something in Vulmonian. And then Lomar began to rattle off an explanation, which Olivia could not understand.

"He says you have to perform on the main stage. More customers showed up than he had originally expected. Lomar doesn't have a private room big enough to accommodate everyone," said Dr. Brovachik.

"What?" Olivia asked panicked. "How many customers are there?"

"Does it matter?" said the doctor. "Look at it this way. The more customers there are, the more money you'll make."

Before Olivia could respond, Lomar grabbed her by her arm and began forcefully dragging her into the main area of the strip club.

"Ow!" Olivia squawked. "Let go!"

Then she fell silent as she looked around the room. No one had noticed her arrival yet. But as she gazed across the room, she could see that the club was absolutely packed. There was not an empty seat in the place.

"Each one of these men paid much money to be here to see you. You've become something of a local celebrity here in Vulmonia since you've been on the news," the doctor said from behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders. "Lomar gets fifty percent of the cover charge that each customer had to pay at the door. But we get to keep the other fifty percent. Any tips you make are yours to keep. And there's another opportunity for you to make more money before we leave here today," Dr. Brovachik whispered in her ear.

"What do you mean 'another opportunity?'" Olivia suspiciously asked.

"You'll see. But for now, let's just focus on the task at hand," Dr. Brovachik said, rubbing her arms. He was clearly becoming excited by the whole situation. The idea of putting Olivia on display made his cock hard. He pressed the erection in his pants against Olivia's backside. Olivia should not have been surprised, but she bristled all the same at the hard phallus pressing into her rear.

Lomar gave a few quick directions.

"First you're going to perform on the main stage. You can dance, use the pole or do whatever you want. Some customers might shout out requests - things they want to see you do. If you want to make money, I'd suggest you try to fulfill those request. But just be sure that by the end of the first song, you've taken your costume off," the doctor said.

"Even the bottoms?" Olivia asked, hoping the answer might be 'no.'

"When the first song ends, you'd better be buck naked," Dr. Brovachik replied. Olivia cringed at hearing this information. "When the second song begins, your going to come down from the stage. Your going to go out into the audience so you can interact with the customers. Most of them will probably want you to shake your tits or they might ask to feel your ass or breasts.

"I thought there wasn't suppose to be any touching at strip clubs," Olivia pointed out.

"Is that how it works in America?" asked the doctor. "Because we don't have those rules here in Vulmonia. If the customer is willing to pay, you should be willing to let him touch."

Olivia shuddered with disgust. But then she tried to console herself by remembering that it would mean more money and a faster escape from Vulmonia.

"You'll continue to perform out in the audience as long as customers are willing to pay. Then you'll come back up onto the stage for one last chance to make a large lump sum of cash."

"What will I have to do?" Olivia asked.

"You'll find that out when the time comes," Dr. Brovachik smiled as he reached down and began caressing her bottom. Then he handed her a black lacy garter. "Here's a place for customers to put your tips," he smiled. Olivia took the garter and slid it up her right leg. It sat snugly around the soft flesh of her upper thigh.

Lomar made his way up the stairs and onto the main stage with a microphone in his hand. He switched it on and began speaking to the crowd in Vulmonian. The audience members all quieted down as they looked up at the rotund club owner. Olivia could not decipher what was being said. All she could understand was "American" and then her own name. Then he shouted out a few things and the entire audience erupted into cheers and applause. Then Lomar shouted her name again.

"Alright, time to start the show," said the doctor as he gave Olivia a shove towards the stairs. "Break a leg!"

Olivia's legs felt as though they were made of jelly. She stumbled up the stairs and onto the stage. A bright spotlight was fixed on her and the crowed once again clapped and hollered. Olivia grabbed onto the pole for support. What was she doing? This situation was absolutely insane! She could not strip for all of these men. It was difficult to see with the spotlight in her face. But Olivia was able to make out the faces of the men sitting up front nearer to the stage. They lustfully leered at her as they waited in breathless anticipation.

As Olivia looked at the crowd, she began to realize something. All of these men came here because they wanted to see her. They wanted to see her perform. They wanted to see her body. Her naked body. They wanted her. They desired her. Olivia felt the blood flow increase between her legs. She had the attention of every man in the room. Her clitoris tingled.

The music began to play from the speakers located on either side of the stage. Olivia's hips, as if they had a mind of their own, began to sway. She let go of the pole and slowly walked out onto the middle of the stage. The men in the audience whistled as she began to move her whole body. I'm just doing this for the money, she thought. I do NOT enjoy this! I just need to earn money for my escape, she told herself as she gyrated and rolled her body to the rhythm.

"Shake your tits," shouted one man in English with a heavy Eastern European accent. Olivia found the request degrading, but she decided it was best just to go with it. Taking a deep breath, she began to shimmy her shoulders. Her large bust inside the neon pink bra wobbled around to the delight of the male spectators. The men all cheered.

"More!" yelled another man.

Olivia was not completely sure what he wanted, so she began to shake her shoulders more vigorously. Her mammaries shook and jiggled. The tassels over nipples wildly swung around. The audience whistled and catcalled and made more requests.

"Let's see that ass!" shouted a man from the back.

Olivia spun around. How should I do this, she wondered. She bent at her hips and slowly and seductively began to lean forward. She continued to bend forward until her fingers touched the floor.

"Shake it!" she could hear someone yell. Taking a deep breath, Olivia began moving her hips back and forth, shaking her rump for the crowd. Judging from the sounds of their reactions, the audience members seemed to love it.

She stood up and turned back around to face the spectators. She walked over to the pole, placed her hand on it, grabbing it, and sensually walked around in a circle.

Suddenly she noticed Dr. Brovachik's face down below in the first row on the right hand side of the stage. He looked at her with a smug grin. Olivia stopped for a moment, suddenly feeling extremely embarrassed. However, she did not have long to think about it when a spectator hollered, "Take off your top!"

Olivia gulped. This was it. Time to actually get naked. She was uncomfortable enough in her skimpy costume. But now it was time to start showing the audience the most intimate parts of her body.

The fuschia velvet bra opened in the front. With trembling fingers, Olivia took hold and unhooked the clasp. However, she kept the cups of the bra over her breasts.

A man in the middle of the audience shouted something in Vulmonian. The man sitting next to him yelled, "He said, 'take it off!'"

"OFF!" another man bellowed.

"OFF!" hollered another.

"OFF!" called out more men.

"OFF! OFF! OFF! OFF!" chanted the crowd.

Olivia could not believe what she was doing. But what other option did she have? She pulled the cups of the tasseled bra away from her chest, exposing her bare breasts to the club full of men. The men roared with excitement and applauded. Olivia pulled the straps of the bra down off of her arms and then threw it into the crowd. A lucky audience member in the front caught it. He stood up to show off his prize. Once again the men all cheered.

Olivia danced around, shaking her unsupported tits. They bounced up and down, much to the delight of the men watching. Their cheers and shouts spurred her on. She did not really know what she was doing. But she tried to give them the most entertaining show that she could.

A man off to the left yelled something at her. She was not sure what he had said. But he was pointing at her bright pink velvet thong. He made a motion like he was pulling it down.

"He wants to take off your thong," his friend sitting next to him translated. The man who had originally spoken smiled and enthusiastically nodded his head in confirmation.

Olivia was not sure what to do. She looked over at Lomar, who was standing at the bottom of the stage near the back of the room. He simply shrugged his shoulders. Olivia looked back at the man who wanted to take off her thong. She hesitated for a moment.

She did not want any of these men to touch her. But then she remembered the money. I need the money, she thought to herself.

"Okay," she said. "Ten ruettes!"

The audience hooted and hollered as the man dashed up the steps and onto the stage. He stuffed a ten ruette bill into Olivia's garter. He then knelt down in front of the topless American girl. He reached out and clasped the sides of her velvet thong and began to roll down the garish garment.

Olivia's heart beat as the top of her pubic mound came into view. Most of the audience could not see, because the man's head was blocking everyone's view. But the man pulling down her thong had his face right up near her crotch. He was enjoying every second of removing the last barrier between Olivia and complete and total nudity.

As he continued to pull down her thong, the top of her pudendal cleft was revealed. Olivia's cheeks burned bright red as her breath and heartbeat sped up. The velvet material was pulled lower as her labia majora were slowly uncovered. Soon her entire vulva was exposed. Her clitoris peaked out from between her nether lips. The man stopped for just a moment, staring at Olivia's naked pussy. Olivia looked down, waiting to see what he might do next.

The man brought a finger to her engorged nub and began stroking it. Olivia sighed. She was so caught up in the moment, she almost forgot where she was. Then she remembered suddenly. "No!" she said. The man looked up at her in surprise. "You touch, you pay!" she stated as simply as she could.

The man seemed to understand the basic English. He removed his finger from her clit and continued to pull her tong down all the way to her ankles and Olivia stepped out of it. Now, both topless and bottomless, the audience once again applauded.

The man picked up the thong, brought it to his nose and breathed in. The spectators all laughed and whooped as the man stood up and walked down the stairs, continuing to smell the velvet panties. He took his seat and spun the thong around on his right index finger like a propeller.

Except for the garter around her thigh and the ten ruette bill stuffed into it, Olivia was now completely nude. She continued to sway her body, wiggle her bottom and shake her boobs, hoping that the men were all enjoying the show. However, she kept her thighs firmly closed. And while the men did seem to be amused by her performance, the initial excitement in the club seemed to have died down somewhat. Olivia was not sure what she should do to re-energize the room.

But she did not need to think about it for too long. Dozens of men out in the crowd began shouting out words like, "Pussy!" "Cunt!" and "Snatch!"

Off to the side, Lomar began hissing at her. "Show them pussy!" he commanded in broken English.

Oh god, Olivia thought, I can't believe I'm doing this.

Olivia strutted down to the very front of the stage. As gracefully as she could, she knelt down. She leaned over to the side and rested her right hip on the floor of the stage. She rested her entire rear on the floor and rotated so that she was sitting with her feet in front of her. But she kept her legs firmly shut.

"What are you doing?" Dr. Brovachik yelled out at her. "They want to see your cunt!"

Olivia closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She tried to ready herself for what she was about to do. Just as the song was coming to it's climactic finish, Olivia reached behind her and placed her hands firmly on the floor in order to steady herself. She leaned back a bit. Still keeping her feet together, her ankles touching, she pulled her knees up toward her chest. Just as the music came to an end, Olivia straightened out her legs and parted her thighs. She spread them open as wide as they would go. Her feet were up in the air. As the cold breeze of the the room hit her moist red flesh, the audience jumped to their feet and gave her a standing ovation.

Olivia sat on the front of the stage with her thighs splayed open feeling ... well, she was not sure what she was feeling exactly. The whole situation was so surreal. As the men all clapped for her performance, the second song began to play. Olivia remembered what she had been told about interacting with the audience for tips. She closed her legs, stood up and made her way down the steps and walked out into the crowd.

A table full of men in expensive looking suits called her over. They had fist fulls of cash that they waved in the air. She made her way over to them. One of them held up a twenty ruette bill. "Rub your tits in my face!" he said excitedly.

Olivia went over and stood near his chair. He slipped the money into her garter against her thigh and looked up at her expectantly. Olivia placed her hands on his shoulders and pressed her chest to his face. She shimmied her shoulders as her breasts moved from side to side. The man's beard scratched against her nipples. But she continued to shake her jugs.

"Over here!" another man called out. "I want to feel your ass." Olivia walked over, turned around and presented him with her ample back side. After he groped her bottom, he stuffed ten ruettes into her garter.

As Olivia made her way around the room, the black lacy band encircling her leg filled up with colorful bills. Most of the men seemed satisfied with getting to feel either her breasts or her bottom.

Some men near the back called her over. They were older, probably in their sixties or even seventies. One of them held up two twenty ruette bills. Olivia had to try her best not to recoil and cringe when she saw him. He was grossly overweight. His red pot marked skin looked shiny due to excessive perspiration. His large gut strained the buttons of his shirt. A shirt which had sweat stains around the underarm area. Olivia thought he looked like a human version of Jabba the Hutt.

Olivia forced herself to smile and go stand next to him. He thrust out his fat fist and stuffed the forty ruettes into Olivia's garter. Then he gestured for her to turn around and bend over. Even though Olivia's gut feeling was telling her not to, she nonetheless spun around and slowly folded her body over until her hands were on her ankles. She could hear the men behind her laughing. But she tried to ignore them and just focus on earning as many tips as possible.

Suddenly Olivia let out a high pitched scream. The morbidly obese man had shoved one of his fat fingers right into her back door. He wiggled his chubby digit, making Olivia's whole body spastically squirm. Then he tried to add a second finger. Olivia immediately stood up and scrambled away as quickly as she could. She turned around and indignantly glared at him as she reached around and defensively covered her bottom. The fat man and his companions all loudly guffawed as they slapped their hands against their thighs and clinked glasses. Olivia scurried off into the audience, in search of other customers.

One particularly tall and intimidating looking gentleman in a pinstripe suit gestured for her to come near. He held up fifty ruettes. Olivia gulped as she made her way over to him. Fifty ruettes? That was the most money anyone had offered her so far. What did her want?

He pointed between her legs. "Open," he ordered. Olivia's breath caught in her throat and her heart rate increased. Her pussy. He wanted to feel her pussy.

The money, she told herself. I don't want this, but I need the money.

Olivia opened her legs and the man slid the fifty ruette bill under her garter. He reached out and began caressing her shaved labia. Olivia let out a shaky breath. She noticed that several men had gotten out of their seats and had gathered around to get a better view.

Then the man placed both of his hands around her waist and pulled Olivia into his lap. She could feel the material of his expensive suit against the skin of her bare back and posterior. He grabbed her knees and parted her thighs wide open. Her legs rested on the outside of his. He reached toward her crotch and began to stroke her labia minora. Olivia tilted her head back, leaning against the man's shoulder. She closed her eyes. She could not bring herself to look at the faces of all of the people who were watching. She shivered as the man ran his fingers over her delicate inner lips.

He then slipped a finger into her moist passage. It glided in easily, due to her slick vaginal fluids. He slid his finger in and out repeatedly making Olivia shudder and moan. She could hear him chuckle behind her.

He pulled his finger out of her slippery twat and brought it up to her clitoris. He gently strummed the shaft of her sensitive organ. "Oh god," Olivia sighed. "Oh god! Oh ..."

The men looking on broke out into excited chatter. Olivia knew she should try to be quiet and remain stoic. But the the man touching her womanhood was simply too skillful as he teased and played with her flesh. As the tip of his finger made contact with the head of her clit, Olivia writhed wantonly on his lap. Would she orgasm, she wondered to herself. Would she actually experience sexual climax then and there in a crowded club with dozens of onlookers witnessing her scandalous behavior?