Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the man continued to circle the head of her clit with his finger, Olivia realized it was pointless to resist. He was going to make her cum no matter what, so there was no point in fighting it.

She turned her face toward the man and pressed her lips to his ear. "Yes," she whispered. "Make me cum! I want to cum for you!"

The man laughed as he rubbed her clit more quickly.

"Oh!" Olivia cried as she reached down and gripped the sides of the chair. She thrust her chest out and panted. She could not believe that she was allowing a random stranger to masturbate her in public. What would her family and friends back home think of her actions? But then she reminded herself, it was just for the money. Yes, that was it. There was no other reason she was allowing this to happen.

Suddenly she felt someone grab onto her arm. The next thing she knew, she was being yanked off of the man's lap. Her eyes flew open as she looked up at Lomar's stern face. "Whore!" he said in his thick accent.

He dragged her back over to the steps and forced her to march back up onto the stage. Dr. Brovachik was waiting for her at the top of the stairs holding the microphone. The doctor passed the microphone over to the club owner. Lomar turned it back on and addressed the audience in Vulmonian.

Olivia was in a daze. Her head was spinning from all of the strange feelings she was experiencing. Embarrassment, excitement, curiosity, arousal and even - in a strange way - empowerment. Knowing that her young voluptuous body was wanted so badly by all of these men made Olivia feel like she possessed a certain special strength. And she realized that if she was ever going to get out of Vulmonia, she was going to have learn how to harness that strength.

As Lomar spoke to the spectators, Dr. Brovachik said, "Now is your final chance to make a large amount of money." As he said this, he began pulling her tips out of her garter and placing the money into a manila envelope.

"Okay," Olivia said, trying to sound confident. "What do I need to do?"

"There's going to be an auction. Then men are all going to bid."

"What are they bidding on? A one-on-one performance? A private lap dance?" Olivia did not think either once of those things sounded too bad. She figured she could handle something like that.

"I'm afraid you're going to have to be willing to give more than just a lap dance," said Dr. Brovachik. Olivia got a sinking feeling. She already knew what he was about to say before he said it. "If you agree to this arrangement, then the highest bidder gets to ..."

"Have sex with me," Olivia said, cutting him off.

"Well, yes. That is what's being proposed," Dr. Brovachik shrugged. "You could earn alot of money. If the winner bids high enough, it might be enough to pay for your escape. And then you won't have to go through all of this again."

Olivia tried to think. Should she have sex with highest bidder? Then she could be finished with all of this. She would get to return home to America sooner. If she refused to let herself be auctioned off, then it sounded like she would have to perform at the strip club again. How many times would she have to perform before she earned enough? Maybe Dr. Brovachik was right. Maybe she should just agree to the auction and get the whole ordeal over and done with.

She took a deep breath. "Okay, fine. Let's do the auction."

"Excellent!" Dr. Brovachik looked down at her tits. "Look at this body of yours," he said squeezing one of her breasts. "You are going to fetch a fine price!"

The doctor relayed Olivia's decision to Lomar. The club owner nodded and looked back out at the audience. He spoke into the microphone in Vulmonian, announcing that they were indeed going to go ahead with the auction. The men all cheered as Lomar announced the opening bid.

As different men around the room raised their hands and shouted out how much they were willing to pay, the excitement in the club grew. As each bid exceeded the previous one, the yelling became more frenzied. It was clear that more than a few of the attendees were determined to have their way with the young woman. No matter the cost.

As the bids grew higher and higher, Olivia's heart raced. Eventually some of the men began to drop out, deciding that a few moments of pleasure with the American teen was not worth such an exorbitant amount. As the cost continued to climb, more and more men conceded. Soon there were only two men left in the running to battle it out.

There was the overweight man sitting near the back of the room. The one who had roughly shoved his finger into her ass. He called out his bid in a deep raspy voice. Olivia's stomach turned when she looked at him from the stage. Surely she would not be selling her body to him, would she? Was it possible to back out of the auction at this point?

Then she looked over at the other remaining bidder. It was the man in the pinstriped suit who had touched her pussy. Olivia was not exactly keen to have sex with him either. But he was definitely a more desirable alternative to the large man at the back of the room. Olivia silently prayed that the man in the pinstripes would bid the highest amount. As he raised his hand and shouted out a higher offer, Olivia breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe he would win the auction after all. Maybe she would not be forced to give herself to the fat man.

However, much to her dismay, the old obese man near the back raised his fat hand in the air, hollered out in Vulmonian and punctuated his offer with a phlegmy sounding hacking cough. Olivia frantically looked over at the man in the pinstriped suit and nervously waited for him to make another bid.

"This is so exciting," Dr. Brovachik whispered in her ear. "The bid is now at three thousand ruettes. It might just be enough money."

Olivia should have been overjoyed by what Dr. Brovachik was telling her. It seemed as though she may have earned enough to smuggle herself out of the country. However, at that moment, she found it impossible to focus on her impending freedom. She would first have to give her young body to one of these men. And it seemed like it was going to be the man who made her skin crawl.

The heavy older man looked up at her, smugly grinning from ear to ear. He eyed his imminent prize as he reached down and began stroking his crotch through his pants. Olivia shuddered as the other men in the audience laughed and made crude sounding comments in both Vulmonian and English. Was this really the cost of freedom? Being forced to fuck this fat old man?

Olivia looked over at the man in the pinstriped suit. He looked at her and she met his gaze. She stared at him as intensely as she could, silently urging him to bid again. Why was he not raising his hand? Why was he not making another offer? Did he not want to win the auction? The man in the pinstripes furrowed his brow as he studied Olivia's youthful face and nude figure. His lips curled up into a bemused half smile as he cocked his head to the side. He raised a single eyebrow as he considered what he wanted to do next.

Olivia could not believe what was happening. Was he really going to give up bidding at this point? Was he really going to let her get fucked by that slovenly beast at the back of the room?

Olivia narrowed her eyes as she stared at the man in the pinstripes. She maintained eye-contact with him as she parted her mouth and let her soft velvety tongue slip out from between her pouty pink lips. Very slowly, she licked her upper lip from left to right with one single steady stroke. The men down below whistled, egging her on. The man in the suit smirked in amusement. He gave a very subtle but noticeable nod, encouraging her to continue.

Olivia then cupped both of her breasts, pushing them together. Her thumbs and forefingers tweaked her nipples as she let out a sultry exhale. The man wearing the pinstripes chuckled and gave another approving nod.

Spurred on, Olivia parted her legs. She reached down and ran her hands all over the upper parts of her inner thighs. Again and again, her hands caressed her soft pale skin. The audience members were getting louder and louder as Olivia's fingers drew nearer to her most sensitive area. When her fingers finally did make contact with her privates, the crowd erupted into cheers. Olivia stroked her vulva a few times before finally inserting a finger into herself. She pumped her middle finger in and out. The entire time, she made sure to never break eye-contact with the man in the pinstriped suit. She held her breath, waiting.

The man in the pinstripes sat in his chair with his arms crossed. He smiled up at her. He once again tilted his head to the side. He gave a slight shrug. What on earth was that suppose to mean?

Lomar spoke quickly and eagerly into the microphone. He raised his left hand and began to point at the fat man sitting at the back. Oh god, Olivia thought to herself in horror. The man in the pinstriped suit was not going to make another offer. The fat man was going to be announced as the successful bidder. That heavy hideous old man was going to win the auction. He was going to use her body. He was going to get on top of her. He was going to sweat all over her. He was going to put himself inside of her. He was going to deposit his seed up inside of her.

Shaking, Olivia pulled her finger out of her snatch and clutched her stomach with both of her hands. She felt like she was going to throw up as she stared at the grossly obese old man. This was not worth any amount of money. I cannot do this, she thought to herself as she began to panic.

"Four thousand ruettes!" someone bellow called out in English.

Olivia looked over at where the voice had come from. The man in the pinstriped suite had stood up from his chair. He smiled confidently as he looked up at Olivia. Olivia thought her legs were going to give out as she was finally able to breath again.

Lomar nodded and then swiftly looked back over at the fat man near the back. The older heavyset man scowled. He then banged his chubby fist against his table as he glared at the man in the pinstripes. He seemed to angrily curse in Vulmonian as he shook his head "no." Olivia felt an incredible rush of relief. But she was so jittery, she felt as though she might pass out.

Lomar turned back to the man in the pinstriped suit. The club owner spoke into the microphone, repeating the bid in Vulmonian, checking to see if there was not anyone else in the club willing to beat it. The entire room grew silent. Lomar repeated the offer of four thousand ruettes again. Still, no one spoke. No one was willing to bid more. In his mother tongue, the club owner enthusiastically announced that the gentleman in the pinstripes was the winner of the auction. There was a combination of applause and jeers as the successful bidder came up onto the stage to claim his prize.

He strode right up to Olivia. He reached down and grabbed her between her legs, cupping her crotch. Olivia cried out as she tried to take a step back and pull away.

"This is mine now," the man said in his Vulmonian accent. He squeezed her crotch harder.

But then Olivia remembered something. She straightened her spine, making herself as tall as she could. She pulled her shoulders back and looked him right in the eye. "You pay first!" she stated is a loud clear voice.

"Of course," he shrugged as he let go of her and walked over to Lomar to discuss means of payment. Olivia doubted that he had four thousand ruettes cash on him. But it was clear that Lomar would get his money one way or another.

Olivia looked over at Dr. Brovachik. "So, is it enough?" she asked hopefully.

"Maybe," he said, giving a measured response.

"'Maybe?' What do you mean 'maybe?'" Olivia, exasperated, demanded to know.

"Well, when you're purchasing a fake passport and bribing boarder security guards, there isn't exactly a set price. There are many of negotiations involved," Dr. Brovachik explained. "And sometimes these people will charge a higher price at the last moment. Because they know they have you ... what would you say in America? ... 'over a barrel.' And plus, there's also my fee."

Olivia thought she had misheard him for a moment. "What do you mean, 'your fee?'"

"With all of the time and energy I'm putting into this operation, you think I'm going to do all of this free of charge?" the doctor asked incredulously. "You think I have nothing better to do with my time than to help a promiscuous American girl? A girl who can't seem to stay out of trouble? A girl who can't keep her legs closed?"

Olivia was stunned into silence as she looked up at the bearded physician. Suddenly a horrible thought occurred to her. What if he was not going to help her to escape? What if this whole plan was just a huge lie? What if he was just using her like a prostitute to make money for himself? What if there were no arrangements being made for her escape? Olivia felt a chill run down her spine.

But before she could say another word, Lomar walked up to her and began speaking in Vulmonian. It seemed as though he and the successful bidder had worked out the method of payment for the four thousand ruettes. And it was now time for the man in the pinstriped suit to enjoy his winnings. He took Olivia by the arm and led her down the stairs and out onto the crowded floor of the main area. The men nearby ogled her as they made rude remarks. Olivia hunched her shoulders and tried not to make eye contact with anyone.

At least she could finally get away from the large audience and their prying eyes. Yes, it was true that she would have to let the man in the pinstripes have his way with her. But at least it would just be the two of them in a private room. And he was rather attractive. Maybe it would not be so bad.

However, they did not exit the main area. Instead, the man led to her toward the center of the room. "Lay down," he instructed as he pointed at a table.

"I don't understand," Olivia said looking up at him. "I thought we were suppose to go to another room."

"I have a ... a ... how do you say? ... a 'fetish.' I'm what some people might call an ... 'exhibitionist,'" he said in his Eastern European accent.

"A what?" asked Olivia, disbelieving.

"I like to be watched," he stated simply.

Olivia's mouth dropped open as she stared up at him.

Then the man lowered his voice and said, "And I think you enjoy being watched, too." Then he winked and laughed.

Olivia did not know what to say. She simply looked around in horror as the men in the audience began to gather around them. The man in the suit grabbed Olivia around her waist and hoisted her up so that she was sitting on the table. Then he placed both of his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back until she was laying down, flat on her back. Olivia looked up at the faces of the men who had now completely encircled the table on all sides. They were all pushing and shoving one another trying to get a better view of the naked American girl.

Then the man in the pinstriped suit said something in Vulmonian to two of the men standing nearby. One on the men grabbed Olivia's left thigh. The other man grabbed her right. They parted her legs wide open, presenting Olivia's tender flesh to the auction winner. The men, who were all watching, yelled out with feverish glee at the site of Olivia's genitals. Olivia squeezed her eyes shut and buried her face in her hands. She shook her head and moaned, "Nooooooo ..." But then another man, standing near Olivia's head, grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands away so that everyone could see her mortified expression.

Suddenly Olivia had a flashback. She remembered being at Timor's bar with the two custodians, Sergov and Gregus. She remembered when they had her on her back on one of the tables. Sergov and Timor had held her legs open, just as these two men were doing now. And Gregus had spanked her pussy. And even though Olivia had tried to act as though she did not like it, the truth was, it had not only turned her on, but it had actually brought her to a powerful climax. As the visceral memory came flooding back, Olivia felt her clitoris fill with blood and become completely engorged. Arousal fluid leaked out of her womanly passage.

As the highest bidder unzipped and pulled out his erection, he rubbed it against Olivia's wet opening for a few moments. He even pressed the tip of his cock to the head of Olivia's clit, making her gasp. Her physical needs took over completely, making her forget her humiliation. Her expression had changed from one of embarrassment to one of ardor. She looked up with with half-open eyes. Her lips parted as she panted, "Fuck me! You paid for me. I'm your prize. Now fuck me as hard as you want!"

Several of the men who could understand English opened their mouths is shock. But the man in the pinstriped suit simply smiled as he thrust his full length into Olivia. "I knew you would love this," he grunted. "Everyone's watching you. Everyone can see you!"

"Yes ..." Olivia moaned as the man pummeled her privates. "Yes ... YES ... YESSS!"

"Touch yourself!" the man in the pinstripes demanded.

"What?" Olivia asked, confused.

The man grabbed Olivia's right wrist and yanked her hand down so that her fingers were touching her clit. "Rub your pussy!" he ordered.

Olivia's fingers busily began to rub her little nub. As she felt her pleasure grow, she closed her eyes and tossed her head from side to side. "Oh god ... Oh god ..."

"You're such a slut!" he said gruffly as the pace of his thrusts increasd. "Everyone can see what you're doing. Everyone can see what you are!"

"Oh jesus!" Olivia cried. "And ... what ... am ... I?" she panted. "Ah! AH! AAAAAH!" she screamed as a massive orgasm rocked her body.

"A ... fucking ... whore!" the man roared as his own climax followed not long after. He quickly pulled out and began jerking his cock. His hot semen spurted out and sprayed all over Olivia's belly. As he stood over Olivia, gasping, he scooped up a handful of his own cum and spread it all over her tits. He rubbed it into her skin as her bosom heaved up and down. Finally he brought his fingers to her lips and forced to to clean them with her mouth and tongue. And while she did not particularly enjoy the bitter taste, she obeyed all the same.

As the man put his member away and zipped up his pants, Olivia began to close her legs and sit up.

"I never told you that you could move," he said as he pulled his phone out of his back pocket. "I paid for you and I'm not done with you yet. Lay back down and keep your legs open."

Now that Olivia was no longer caught up in the excitement of her arousal and orgasm, she found the man's instructions to be demeaning and cruel. But he had paid so much money, how could she refuse? Olivia laid back down and kept her legs parted. The man held his phone a few inches from her crotch and took some photos of her red sore looking pussy. Then he stepped back and took a few full body shots of Olivia laying naked on the table. Her tits were shiny with his seminal fluid.

"Smile for the camera!" the man taunted. "Say cheese!"

Olivia tried to force herself to smile, though it was more of a grimace. But it was the best she could do given the circumstances.

Some of the other men standing nearby also got out their phones to take photos. Olivia looked around in alarm. She covered her body with her arms and hands. "No!" she shouted at all of the men. "You didn't pay!"

The winner of the auction burst out laughing. "You really are a whore, aren't you?"

Olivia jumped down from the table. Trying her best to cover her tits and crotch, she hurried over to Dr. Brovachik and Lomar who were standing at the bottom of the stage.

"Are we done now?" she asked, looking up at Dr. Brovachik. "They're all trying to take pictures of me."