Olivia Loves Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucked him in public? You never told me that."

"Don't change the subject. Yes, he fucked me in a parking lot in broad daylight and a few people walked by. Anyway, why can't he just be happy with what we have?"

"I don't know love. I know there is a type of man who enjoys his partner being promiscuous, but I also know that the reasons for it are varied. For me it's simply because I enjoy knowing you are happy. For Matt I think there is a competitive streak in him and he needs to be constantly challenged."

"Well I am not happy right now, and I don't appreciate simply being a toy for him."

"I take it you didn't have a good evening?"

"It was fine. I hope you don't mind but there is a shitload of cum inside me right now. I called Jamal and he met me at the lobby bar of the Four Seasons." We didn't make it to the room before I had his cock in my mouth."

"So why are you so miserable?"

"Because now I have to go tell Matt every sordid detail of my tryst and listen to him get all hyped up about it. I'm done with him and his immaturity."

To say I was confused was an understatement, but I had resigned myself to never understanding women, Olivia in particular, a long time ago. A few hours later Olivia crawled into bed beside me and snuggled up. She rested her head on my shoulder gently.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I really care for him but I think the age difference is starting to make things untenable. He was so excited to hear about Jamal and his huge cock, I almost felt incidental to his interest."

"I think you need to be properly made love to, and not just fucked."

"Would you do that? I need tenderness and love."

"No pillow talk."

"Just 'I love you''."

"Good, because I do. I was beginning to worry that you were slipping away from me."

"Never...you're my soulmate. I need you like I need water."

And so we made love, slowly and tenderly. Yes, Olivia was still full of Jamal's cum, and yes I did lick her clean before I pushed myself into her. We fell asleep with my cock still inside her and woke up a couple of hours later. This time she went down on me until I was hard and then she rode me through three orgasms of her own before I filled her with cum for the fourth time that evening.

Olivia broke up with Matt a couple of weeks after he got back from the UK. She went over to his place on the Thursday and he surprised her with a huge black dildo and he proceeded to double penetrate her with it and his own cock, constantly telling her how much he'd love to have a threesome with her and Jamal. She didn't deny enjoying the feeling of the DP but it was one step too far and she realized he was uncurable.

And so our life returned to somewhat normal. Olivia actually swore off other men for six months or so, being mine exclusively, and I had no complaints at all at the arrangement.

We had arranged a getaway to Jamaica and an all inclusive resort. I think we both knew what was going to happen, but after her tirade about Matt I certainly wasn't going to bring it up, but rather simply let nature take its course. And of course it inevitably did. We were lying on the beach on our second day there when she decided to go for a walk. I was happy just reading my book and kissed her as I watched her gorgeous butt go off into the distance. When she got back I noticed some sand on her knees but didn't say anything, and then she asked if I minded if she spent some time with a new friend she made.

"Will you be safe?"

"Of course. He works here and can't afford to be accused of anything."

"Have fun then - will you be back for dinner?"

"Yes of course, but why don't I meet you at the restaurant?

When she came up behind me in the restaurant I was sitting at the bar nursing a Mojito. She bent down and whispered in my ear that there was cum still running down her legs. I reached over and gently wiped it up with my finger and subtly licked it clean. She was glowing and I could tell that there would be more to come on the vacation. Sure enough, every afternoon she would go off on her own while I relaxed or played volleyball and she would have her fun. I never found out if she kept going back to the same guy or if she was enjoying a variety of lovers. The truth is, it wasn't any of my business.

When we got home I could tell there was new life in her. Within a couple of weeks she began to stay late once or twice a week. Then she brought Carl home. They walked in the door in each other's arms, not caring that our neighbors could see, and she kissed him passionately once inside the door. I could see her hand tracing his cock through his pants and he likewise had his huge hands pawing at her butt.

"Carl is going to stay the night if you don't mind."

"Shall I make myself comfortable in the guest room?"

"Would you?"

Olivia has his massive cock in her mouth while they sat on the couch. Her blouse was open and Carl was playing with her breasts with one hand while the other guided her head up and down his enormously thick shaft. Olivia had both hands wrapped around it and alternated between licking and sucking the huge head, then licking his balls and ass. His cock and balls were totally hairless, only making him seem even larger and the contrast between her pale white hand and his ebony shaft was incredibly erotic.

Carl literally picked Olivia up with one arm and bent her over the couch. She looked over her shoulder and told him to fuck her, and he easily slid his whole cock inside her in one thrust - a testimony to how wet she was and how many other huge cocks she had fucked over the years. Watching how easily she took him, I realized that keeping her happy was always going to mean letting her fuck guys with cocks bigger than my 8".

She had her first orgasm when he slowly inserted his thumb into her butt. He taunted her that he would invite a couple of friends over to fill her up completely and she came a second time, and I could see her dripping on the couch while his massive torpedo pistoned in and out of her.

Carl picked her up like a rag doll and threw her over his shoulder while he carried her up the stairs. That was the last I saw of them that night, but none of us got much sleep.

12