Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
They try variations, and Liv proffers an invitation...
8.6k words
4.73
21.4k
20

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia, The Hottest Mom

Chapter 4

Cody and Olivia's affair continues into its third torrid week, Cody thanking her with cunnilingus, and they both discover the joys of sixty-nine, suggested by her "Dirty Book" filled with erotic positions and games. Olivia wakes Cody after an erotic dream for more lovemaking, and the next morning her son Jack, Cody's best friend, nearly walks in on them. Jack and Cody go to a swim team party, where Cody felt Olivia's absence very keenly...

I missed Liv all of the next week, unable to manage even the pretense of doing yard work for her, hoping to see her naked in her pool, or the hedged off front yard, almost the only place around and in that house I hadn't made love to her. We'd even had sex in the downstairs bathroom, the one Jack and Carla used, with her bent over the counter, me pounding her luscious, wet pussy, both of us cumming hard, almost at the same time. The only rooms we had avoided profaning were Carla's and Jack's, although I helped her get the sheets on their beds changed, sharing naked housework.

With Liv unavailable, I found ample non-erotic distractions. A number of neighbors called me for pruning, pool cleaning, and general trash removal. Nobody had me stain any fences, but I did a few windows. Remembering what Liv had tossed the other guy out of her yard for, I studiously avoided peering in any of them while I worked.

I made some good money, and it kept me busy, but I would have traded it all for the chance to hold her against me in our bed, in the shower, in the pool... Jacking off seemed pointless, and wouldn't relieve my need for her; it wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable since I had sampled the real thing, gorging myself on sex and gorgeous Hottest Mom pussy off and on over the past three weeks.

****************

Thursday night I went to bed, horny and badly in need of my girl. Sunday couldn't come fast enough for me, for us. Tomorrow was July 4th, and I was looking forward to hot dogs and fireworks, and two days later the fireworks Liv and I would set off in her bed, or the pool, or on the dinette set. The swim meet Saturday would once have been my focus, but it was only an afterthought now, a distraction between fireworks and our fucking.

Early Friday, I woke up from a dream I'd never had before, hard and shivering with the need to cum. It was four in the morning, and the house was still. My cock was fully awake, and if Liv were here we would have merrily humped the early morning hours away. All I ever wore to bed at home now were my boxers, and those only just in case my mom looked in on me in the middle of the night. I whipped them off, and lay naked on the sheets a moment before getting up and creeping to the door, making sure it was closed all the way, latched, with no sound coming from beyond. Satisfied, I crept back to bed.

Lying back down, my whole body was quivering, my hard-on ready as I replayed the dream in my head, one hand slowly stroking to the memory of it. Keeping my moans quiet, I started rubbing my throbbing dick in earnest.

The dreams started with the two of us, Liv and I, on a pristine sandy beach somewhere, all alone. I was naked, sitting next to Liv on the beach towel I has seen her drape around her shoulders the first time I saw her naked. Her sundress was pure white, almost incandescent, loosely woven, and her dark nipples and tanlines peeked mischievously through it, no swimsuit, panties or bra. The surf pounded only a few feet away, the cool waves threatening to wash over us at any moment. Liv smiled at me, and gently pressed me back onto the sands.

Without a word, Liv leaned forward and gobbled my cock, her tongue playing my hard-on like a violin, or a flute. I couldn't resist even if I wanted to, and I felt myself swelling, getting ready to plunge inside her wet, waiting warmth, or unload in her soft, beautiful mouth, watching her swallow my load down her throat and into her tummy. I saw her smile around my cock, her eyes gazing up across the expanse of my skin from my crotch to my eyes, then she closed hers.

Dream Liv took my cock all the way inside her mouth, just like she did in real life, four times now, bobbing her head several times, the wet warmth of her tongue and throat teasing me, drawing me forward to another incredible climax. She suddenly stopped, and pulled back with a smile, sweet, sensuous and wicked, and moved up to kiss me on the lips. Our tongues met and entwined, then she pulled back and knelt by my side.

She spoke for the first time, barely louder than the breeze whipping the shoreline. "Why don't you try it, baby?" She lifted my neck, and I felt my body easily bend almost double. Liv took hold of my cock, lovingly and firmly, then pointed it at my mouth, helping me lean into it, easing my head into this new, lewd position. The head of my cock, the color of a plum, engorged, loomed in front of me, and I knew I wanted to suck myself off for her.

Instantly, my shoulders were at my knees, my cock at my lips. "It's okay, Cody, I want to watch. Let me watch you suck your cock for me...." She coaxed me both verbally and physically, still applying light pressure on the back of my neck to bring my face down to my throbbing hard-on. My erection, obviously longer and thicker in my dreams, surged forward, filling my mouth, a contortionist's hot, wet dream. Liv cooed encouragement throughout, and now she was, without any transition, naked and fingering her hot twat, wet and musky and waiting. She started telling me it was okay, she loved to watch, wanted me to cum for her, swallow it all like she did...

I was now furiously humping my fist, about to cum so hard. Conscious and fully aware of my rising lust, I kept stroking my cock; it was almost impossible to keep quiet, even with my mouth closed, breathing only through my nose, my yearning groans intense humming noises in the still darkness of my room. My cock was ready to unload for real, and I knew the first spurt would probably go the length of my torso, up to my chest, painting the bottom of my chin with the hot white fluid. I wished Liv were here to take my load, or just watch me ejaculate onto myself again...

Sudden inspiration struck. Why not? I moved my back down the full-size mattress, still trying to be quiet, lifted my buttocks off the bed, then levered my feet upwards so my toes rested on the top of my headboard. My cock was positioned right over my face, and the first drop was waiting at the tip, a pearl of white fluid beckoning me to harvest it. No matter how I strained and reached, bent over double on my back, I couldn't reach it, couldn't make my cock span the last tiny distance to ecstasy. I was so eager to suck myself off, and I pressed my legs down further and further...

Still in the throes of waking up, I was almost desperate to do it, to thrust my own dick into my waiting mouth. With a burst of effort, I summoned my inner gymnast, and felt my tongue barely graze the very tip of my dick, tasting the thin, sweet pre-cum, letting it trickle into my mouth and over my tongue. I moaned quietly, withholding the full force of my lustful cries from the bedroom air.

The touch and taste of it, added to my stroking and the horny and sinful dream running through my thoughts, was finally enough. My cock pulsed twice,--cocking itself, I thought wryly—then it shot my load onto my face, hot cum spraying all over, covering my cheeks and face in a warm sticky flood of cum. A couple of streams dribbled into my mouth, and I swallowed them hungrily, gasping, trying not to attract any attention from my parents in my lust. It had been Monday since I'd jacked off, and my semen was almost a steady stream, waves of the white stuff slowly ebbing with each spasm of my balls, emptying themselves all over my face and dripping past my lips into my mouth.

Finally spent, I relaxed my legs back and let them fall slowly back onto the mattress. Lying there naked on my back for several minutes, letting my cooling jizz start to drip off my face, I shuddered with the remnants of my orgasm. This was the hottest masturbation I had ever committed, and I wanted Liv even more now. Some of the semen was still on my face and throat, and I used my fingers to scoop it up the same way Liv had done in the shower, and licked it off my fingers in a frenzy of continued horniness. Liv would have loved and shared it, I knew.

Before long, I fell asleep, waking just after sunrise to find myself stretched out face down on my bed, dried cum on my face, chest and sheets, sticky and clear. Slipping my boxers over my quiescent cock, I listened at the door, then snuck down the hall to wash my face, and brush my teeth. Then I stripped my bed and crept downstairs to wash my sheets.

****************

Our meet against Orinda went well enough. One too many hot dogs on the Fourth had me a little overstuffed, and I eagerly awaited the following evening, when my girlfriend would once more be available, while Jack and Carla made the trek to their dad's place.

Nancy and Sheila sat next to each other between their events, whispering back and forth with half-girlish smiles and covert, sexy glances. Both had graduated with me, and I chanced a couple of glances at both of them. The blue swimsuits, trimmed in gold at every opening, covered their torsos entirely, save for their shoulders and just above what would have been cleavage in a bikini. I knew I was expected to look, and at the same time felt like looking was cheating, but it wasn't, any more than Liv's dream of that hot shower scene had been cheating.

Nancy looked over, caught my eyes, then smiled. Her brunette hair shifted as she leaned over to Sheila and said something that elicited a laugh from both of them. They had been friends since the first grade, and, I was sure, shared everything with each other. I found myself wondering if they had ever shared boyfriends, or a boyfriend, and decided that was unlikely. Even so, my perpetually horny mind strayed to a vision of the two of them, naked in bed with some guy, taking turns sucking his cock and riding him while he lay there enjoying their attentions, preparing to cum inside them both...

Tearing my eyes away from Nancy's gaze, I shook my head to make those thoughts dissipate, and wondered if she thought I was interested in her. Truth was I liked both of them, chatted with them sometimes in the easy, nonchalant way guys had of showing no interest, and in that way showing lots of interest. Sheila had also contemplated me, and it crossed my mind they might somehow be competing for me, which realistically was also doubtful.

Unbidden, I remembered how I had jacked off early July Fourth, pondering whether either of them had ever seen a guy jacking off, and whether they would think it was exciting or gross. That thought turned to a vision of the two of them, naked on their towels, stroking their breasts and pussies for me, only me, contending for my erotic favors. Then I remembered the second time I saw Liv naked, playing with herself, sticking two tanned fingers inside the jet black jungle at her crotch, and into the warmth and wetness inside them, her other hand fingering her clit for my pleasure, and hers...

My cock was awake again, starting to stiffen and grow against my will. I headed quickly to the smaller pool, usually used for warm-ups, and slid into the water, grateful that it had the desired effect, cooling and shrinking my erection so it was no longer as prominent as I feared.

That night, my dreams were filled with visions of Liv, making love to me, holding and kissing me as she ran her hands over my body, inviting me to lie on top of her, maneuvering my rigid dick into her pussy, telling me it was okay fuck her thoroughly. I found myself humping her quickly, pounding her pussy while she told me it was all okay, that I could cum inside her.

Without warning, she transitioned from under me to beside me. Nancy and Sheila flanked her, all three naked and kneeling next to where I lay. Liv smiled, and leaned forward, parting her lips to take my cock inside her mouth, while the other two just watched the performance, grinning lustfully while watching the Hottest Mom go down on me. Her velvety tongue and wet, warm mouth played over the length of my cock, and I knew she would swallow every drop and show the other two just how it was done.

After what seemed like a long time, Liv stopped and raised herself back up after permitting me to cum in her mouth. Joyfully, erotically, she turned to both of them, like the naughty teacher in some hot, twisted porno about a Sex Ed class, "Now you try it!" Sheila went first, leaning down to my crotch and extending her pink tongue along the length of my hard-on, then she opened her mouth to descend onto my cock, and emitted a loud buzzing from her mouth, instead of the soft, covetous moans I had expected.

What the hell? Then I was awake, my alarm clock interrupting me, gleefully and evilly, droning into the morning air. I remembered fuzzily I had committed to do some yardwork early for a couple of neighbors, then swallowed my disappointment and climbed wearily out of bed to start my day.

****************

Sunday night at long last arrived, with Jack and Carla's weekly departure to visit their father in Orinda. Mostly, I now lived for the times when I could see Liv, spend any time at all with her, even if we weren't naked, which we were most of the time. She called me Saturday afternoon, purportedly to set up some yard work the next day, and asked me to come over around three, which would be just after they had left for Maximilian's. Liv explained she would be getting some grocery shopping of her own done, and to come around back and get started if she wasn't there.

I arrived five minutes early, and knocked. Liv's voice was muffled through the door, but clear and obviously happy. "Come in!" The door was unlocked, and swung in easily, and I stepped inside before closing it a bit too loudly in my eagerness.

"Cody, come into the living room..." I stepped around the corner and saw her for the first time in a week. She wasn't quite naked, but naked enough. Liv was wearing the most incredibly sexy get-up I'd seen anywhere. My eyes were first drawn to the black corset buttressing her naked, olive tits, still paler than the rest of her body. Three silvery buckles lay in a line down her tummy, surrounded by a matching galaxy of eyelets and studs. The long, black gloves stretching from her palms almost to her shoulders, left her fingers free, and the dark, almost blood-red, fingernail polish adorning them was an incredible erotic counterpoint.

Below the corset, two shiny black straps, studded all along their lengths, attached to the bottom of it, wound down her hips, around her thighs and calves in a wide spiral, wonderfully framing the paler skin at her crotch, and the triangular jungle of pubic hair in the center of it. She wore heels, also in the same shiny black as the rest of her costume. Liv's hair was wild, teased out, forming a charged cloud of erotic potential, and I half-expected to see lightning and thunder coursing through it, like she was some exotic goddess of sexual storms. Her lips were the same exact shade as her fingernails, and now I noticed the same as her toenails.

I couldn't move, could barely breathe, and Liv advanced towards me, each step placing one foot precisely in front of the other, giving her hips a delicious, delightful sway as she approached. The heels clacked on the kitchen tile, and she kept her eyes riveted on mine with a ferocious sexuality I thought I had already experienced, but never seen so explicitly. The Hottest Mom had outdone herself, something I would have thought impossible.

Before now.

Stopping two feet in front of me, Liv gave me a relaxed smile at odds with the raw passion her outfit was eliciting. "Do you like it, Cody?"

"Love it..." My voice was utterly subdued from longing and of course the costume she was now surprising me with. I had never imagined her looking even sexier not naked, but here she was, the living embodiment of all the lust and love and sheer desire I had ever felt for her, for anyone.

"No riding crop, either... I saw how you admired that picture in my Dirty Book, and I felt your cock getting hard at my shoulder. Just had to see how much you would like it in person." She looked very pleased with herself, and I kissed her. Her mouth instantly opened, and we stood there, her in the sexiest almost-clothing ever, me in my shorts and t-shirt, lips locked in complete passion, and I felt her gloved hand drift down to my already hardened cock.

Liv nibbled my earlobe, ran her tongue along it, then breathed, "I'm going to wear this for a little while, if you don't mind, baby. Of course I want you completely naked..." Her hands crept down to my shirt, and pulled it over my head, and I kicked off my sneakers. Her sure fingers worked the button and zipper on my shorts, pulling them open. She dropped slowly into a crouch, pulling them down with my boxers to the floor, lingering for just a moment to pass her tongue the length of my cock, from balls to head, as she stood up again.

My cock was at full attention, couldn't help but be. "When...when did you get it?"

She took my hand and led me back over to the conversation pit. "Last week I went out to a dirty book store. Jack and Carla were here, and I snuck out without them. Some very, very hot stuff there." She put her tush on one of the towels she'd laid out for us and scooted back. "I got a couple of things there..." With a perfectly indecent smile, she whispered, "You can help me with the other stuff... Later, baby." Still grasping my hand, she pulled me gently onto the cushions beside her, and started kissing me again. The gloves were soft and warm, and each touch of them on my bare skin was electric.

"Fuck, Liv, you are so sexy..."

This time her smile was sly and filled with promise. "I love when you say that, Cody. I always feel so sexy around you. And so naughty in this get-up!" Her left palm and fingers caressed my hard-on, not fast enough for me to cum, fast enough to feel my balls clench with my oncoming eventual orgasm, either in her pussy or elsewhere.

"Lie back, my love." I obeyed without any hesitation, eager to see what my raven-haired sex goddess wanted me to do, how to pay her proper homage. She straddled me, and placed her bush and slit, perfectly centered on my erection, lowering herself onto me, but not putting me inside her. Yet, I hoped.

Liv reached down with one gloved hand and spread her labia before descending fully. She was wet and slippery there, the thick, curly hair parted to either side of my cock, and still she didn't take me inside her. When her slit was against my erection, she started to move her hips to and fro, and the feel of the outside of her twat, slippery and hot, undulating along my length, drove a groan out of me, and I reached for her hips, to grind her pussy against me, pop it inside her and fuck her for the first time in a week...

She took my hands before they could alight on her, and gently lowered them to my sides. "Lie still, baby. I'm going to make you cum with just my pussy lips, and you can cum inside me later..." Liv chuckled. "Page 67..."

I kept my hands where she had placed them, then moved them slightly so they rested on her bent knees. Her smile said that was better than fine, and she leaned forward, her gloved hands on my shoulders, letting her hips speed up fractionally. I closed my eyes and laid my head back, just feeling her slick labia rubbing on me.

She moaned, quiet in the afternoon light. "Feel my pussy rubbing along the length of your cock, baby. Ah... I can feel your head right on my clit...just there..." Now her hips began to move in a tight, slow circle, and I felt her labia moistening and stroking me. I thought it could be a pussy job, but that didn't make sense. Wouldn't a pussy job be inside her? That was my last coherent thought for a while, and I just relaxed under her, feeling her knees flex under my palms, my cock eagerly bathing in her pussy juices without actually taking a dip in that divine swimming pool.