Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she worked the entrance to her hole around the base of my shaft, gently stroking my sack with her pussy, and the beginning of my cock with the sexy inundation, wetting me the length of my erection, never quite letting me go inside her. She moaned again, softly, nearly unleashing a scream, I thought. Her pussy quivered against me as she moved up, trailing her clit and juices along my length, back to my swollen head. I was ready to explode.

"Liv, baby..." I wanted her to relent, to let me fill her up with dammed up semen. Liv chuckled, an absolute, throaty sound of deep, abiding lust.

"You want to cum inside me baby..." She was right, and my hands started to move from her knees up the outside of her trim thighs. She again arrested them with her own hands, returning them back to my sides. "Not yet, Cody. We have all night, all weekend, all week, for you to plunge that inside me. I want you to make love to me, fuck me everywhere, but first..."

She lowered herself down, lying against my chest, the buckles and eyelets and rivets almost digging into my skin. Her hips moved still, dragging her sodden pussy along the length of my dick, not teasing, exactly. "You feel so fucking good, Cody. I've wanted your cock all week. Just a little bit more, baby, a little bit longer..." The words were covert whispers, as exciting as her labia trailing along me.

"Liv," I gasped.

"Yes?" Her words were mild, but she lifted her head, letting her eyes bore into mine. "What. Do. You. Want?"

"You..."

Liv was panting now, her hips moving faster than before. She was close, too, her mouth open and waiting. "Tell me, Cody..."

"I want to... cum..."

It was like flipping a switch. Liv moved her hips in a frenzy, rubbing all along my length, but this time she reared her hips back, only the very topmost point of her cunt, her clitoris alone now making the journey. "Cum for me, baby. Cum..."

Gripping her knees, I thrust my hips up, started humping in reverse rhythm to hers, doubling the speed her clit and my cock rubbed against each other. In seconds I couldn't hold back any longer, and she started to shake, her pussy shedding more juices on me. That was all it took.

My semen boiled out against her pussy and bush, onto my stomach too, as she continued to hump me wildly. She suddenly pitched forward, her hands entwining my neck and back, and she screamed, gripping me tightly as her orgasm followed mine. Still her labia moved, spreading our mingled juices to coat my cock and her pussy with the sticky fluids, and eventually she slowed down, coming to rest with her arms still clasped around me. I squeezed her gorgeous buttocks as my heart began to slow, and we just lay there, gasping and moaning.

I spoke first. "Fucking...incredible, baby!"

Her voice was thick with lust and fatigue. "I though you...I thought you'd like it, Cody."

"What page was that, again?"

She laughed. "Page 67. I'll bookmark it. Fuck, Cody, that was so..."

"Intense."

Liv nodded. "Intense..."

My hands traveled up her back, tracing the outlines of her outfit with my fingertips. "So, Liv, did you pick out the outfit or the position first?"

"Neither. Both. I saw the position Monday night, went to the bookstore Wednesday, and put the two of them together just before you came over. And came." She scooted her hips down, and laid her cheek on my chest. "I love you, Cody."

"I love you, Liv."

We got up after a while, and each used one towel to clean up. "Shower, babe?" Liv was already off the cushions, and I got up right away, signaling that I agreed with her proposal.

In her bedroom, she turned away from me and lifted her hair to show the first clasp at the back of her neck. "This isn't waterproof, I don't think, but they assured me it was cum-proof. Help me out of it?"

I wondered as I undid the fasteners how, exactly, she had put it on unaided, but realized she was very limber, and probably very determined when she had donned it. Instead, I asked, "How long did it take to put this on, Liv?"

"About half an hour, Cody. I talked Maximilian into taking Jack and Carla around noon, just to make sure there was plenty of time to get ready."

I felt very flattered. "Thank you, Liv."

As the last strap unwound itself from her muscled calves, she turned around, naked and happy. The skintight, and more, costume had left a trail of slightly indented furrows along her body, slightly reddened where each strap had hidden so little of her delightful body. "Let's get wet and soapy."

The shower was steamy and wonderful, my girl and I washing each other, making out under the hot spray. It was the ideal start to the new week.

****************

The next morning we awoke curled up together, naked as always. My eyes slowly opened, and I saw Liv gazing at me, a gentle little smile on her lips, pure love on her face. "Good morning, Cody."

"Good morning, Liv." It felt a little too formal, so I loosened things up with a long French kiss, which she responded to eagerly. Olivia turned and pressed her body against me, her nipples instantly erect against my chest, her warm, soft skin electric under my fingertips. Her right leg slipped over my left, and she used that as leverage to press me in closer to her. The scent of her juices filled the air, as if we hadn't already made love the previous night.

My hand slid down past her waist, and I palmed her buttocks, squeezing them as she began to hump against me, rubbing her lush pubic triangle against my burgeoning hard-on. She moaned at the touch of my cock against her, and her leg pulled me in even closer. I wanted her so much every time I saw her, and I had loved last night, even though my cock never actually got to penetrate her pussy, and my cum had all spilled onto her bush, not inside her.

She apparently had the same thought too. "I want your dick inside me. Fuck me Cody..." Her whisper was irresistible, and I rolled on top of her. She spread her legs at the same moment her back lay against the mattress, and I entered her quickly and easily, thrusting into the wonderful and familiar, but still tantalizingly new, warmth.

It was a few minutes of languid thrusting before I felt myself quicken, my orgasm ready for its first morning appearance. When I started to pull my shoulders up, finding a better position for my final sprint before the finish, Liv put her arms around me, clutching me to her, cooing into my ear. "Fuck me slowly, baby... Just do it slow, make it last..."

Eager to please my beautiful girl, I set my jaw and slowed my thrusts, aware that my balls were beginning to ache with semen already set to spurt into her, willing it to wait for a few moments longer. Liv's pussy was so slick, hot with passion, and I knew she wanted to prolong the ecstasy, and I wanted that for her. Even so, each thrust was a delicious agony as I resisted my climax. I moaned with the effort as much as the joy of fucking her, and she answered with the same sound, a carnal song of want and passion and release.

It was no use waiting any longer, my cum could no longer be denied. Still moving slowly, I felt the first pulse, and forced myself not to speed up, to keep moving slowly, deliberately... "Liv, baby...," was all I could manage, but I saw in her eyes she knew what I hadn't the spare energy to say.

She closed her eyes. "Cum, baby... Fill me up, fill me all the way..."

The rhythmic clenching of my balls quickened, and my cock quivered as the first portion of my cum crept out of me into her waiting pussy. I groaned, still keeping my motion controlled, moving barely enough to coax my load out. Instead of a tidal wave, my orgasm was a series of slow waves, each one depositing a little more of my cum on and in her shores. After five or six slow spurts, I reared back and she released my shoulders. Now my hips sped up, set free to drive the rest of it into her.

Liv grasped my ass, pulling me into her fiercely with each of my thrusts, and our matching moans became cries of simultaneous ecstasy, as I pounded her continuously. Even though I knew I had shot everything I had, I still kept humping her for over a minute after my balls were emptied, before collapsing almost on top of her. Now we were a little quieter, our gasps and sighs subsiding gradually in the morning air.

She was the first to speak, cradling me against her. "Baby, thank you... I just can't get enough of you. Thank you for doing me slowly..."

I smiled, as worn out as if we hadn't just slept all night. "Anything you want, Liv."

"You, Cody. I want you, my love." She was tired, too, and we fell back asleep, awakening a couple of hours later, and heading into the master bathroom for our morning shower.

****************

Sadly, we bathed quickly by necessity, since I had to rush off to Monday morning swim practice, where, despite my exhaustion, I made a good showing for the coach, even though I would have gladly fallen into bed, even by myself in my own, for an hour or two more of rest. Good enough for the coach to surprise me with an assignment to the mixed medley relay.

Dominic, our best butterfly guy, would lead off, followed by Nancy on the backstroke, Sheila for the breaststroke (yes, my cock twitched a little lazily at that thought), and I would bring up the final part of the relay doing freestyle, the more recent name for the Australian Crawl, what most people think of when they think of "swimming". This was for the championships in three weeks, and the four of us were going to be working together on our timing from now until the meet, every weekday.

It would cut into the long afternoons with Liv, but the nights would be sweeter, I hoped, when I could make it over there. I would have to stay home at least two nights this week, and had already begun to plan my nocturnal schedule with Liv. Saturday would mean getting up early and getting to the pool for practice in the early morning, then returning to her for our playful sexual romp all night into Sunday morning.

Monday night was as sexually charged and as loving as Sunday. The minute I made it to her front door, Liv ushered me in and let the thick robe on her shoulders slide off to pool around her ankles in the entryway. In the muted fluorescent light inside, her less tanned top and bottom were almost luminous, and I was immediately lost in her passionate kisses and torrid embrace. We made short work of getting my clothes out of the way, discarding them in a pile by her robe, and we made love on the carpet right in front of the door. I wondered what would happen if Maximilian pulled another stunt and dropped Jack and Carla off five days early.

That failed to happen, thankfully, and it was a matter of a few minutes before we disentangled and lay side-by-side, panting. Liv reached for my hand and clasped it, and I returned her grip as we just stared at the popcorn ceiling, basking in the afterglow of feverish hallway sex.

Still staring up at the ceiling, Liv was the first to speak. "Baby, I was never this wild back in high school, boyfriend or not."

"Neither was I. Stayed a virgin the whole time." My reply was wholly innocent in tone, and she snorted back at me.

"Yeah, we took care of that gap in your education." Turning her head, she looked at my profile, and sighed in contentment. "When I see you, all I want is you in my arms, holding me, and then all I want to do is strip us both naked and fuck all day and all night."

Now I turned my head. "That sounds like what goes through my head every time I lay eyes, or hands, or a rigid cock on you."

Another sigh. "Cody, I wish I'd gone to high school with you twenty years ago. It would have been so perfect to give up my virginity to you."

"Like I did with mine?"

"Exactly like it, babe. Except on my parents' couch, in the back seat of their Lincoln, showering at the gym when all the rest of the students are gone, and maybe getting walked in on by one of the cheerleaders while we are on all fours in the shower."

"You are a little bit slutty, and I love it, Liv! Wouldn't that leave tile marks on our knees?"

"A mark of distinction, babe. My point is there is so much I want to do with you that I've never done before, never wanted to do with another man."

"Well, you can check off sex by the front door now."

She smiled. "Checked that off quite some time ago when I was a newlywed. But it's my first time doing that on this color of carpet. Or with the sexiest, lovingest man I've ever known. That's the thing to check off my list!"

"So, what else would you like to check off your list?"

She turned fully onto her side, and I saw a secretive, sly look in her dark, sultry eyes. "Cody, my love, are you doing anything next weekend? Any swim meets?" Her palm was flat on my chest, stroking the hair absently, and she looked as lovely as I'd ever seen her.

"No, not for almost three weeks, actually..."

"Good! I'd love to take you out of town." Her eyes shone like a woman my age in the first blush of new love. In truth, she was all the lovelier for her enthusiasm.

My heart skipped a beat, and I knew there was no possibility of turning her down. I wanted, as she did, to do everything together, and I remembered my dream a couple of nights earlier, us both naked on white sands by the ocean. "Where?" I knew I sounded eager, and her expression warmed even further.

"Monterey." She blushed. "I already booked a suite overlooking the water, someplace special for us. We can eat at the local restaurants, or room service if you don't want to miss any...quality time together. Another place I can let my wicked handyman...,"—her words practically oozed seduction— "...take advantage of a horny divorcee." Liv's breathing was barely controlled, and I knew I would say 'yes'.

Staying out of town unchaperoned was new to me. All my other trips were with my parents, or teachers and coaches carefully hovering and watching, the two sexes kept apart the whole trip. So far, my parents considered everything I said plausible, like staying over at Jack's. Technically, I was at Jack's, but spending that time with, and more importantly in, Olivia, which my parents could never know. Olivia moved closer to me, placing her arm around my midriff and snuggling close, and I watched her every move, still thinking about how go without raising suspicions that I was doing something illicit. Like fucking one of Mom's friends on the beach, came the unbidden and very wicked thought.

"I'd love to, Liv, but I have to figure out how to do it..."

Liv chuckled, a sound so overflowing with desire, lust and love that almost all I could think of was being naked with her and letting my cock explore the dark jungle at her crotch again before going all the way to the interior. She finished for me. "...How to give them a believable reason you're not at home all weekend? I'll also have to tell Maximilian I'll be out of town so he has Jack and Carla. I won't tell him what I'm doing out of town, of course..." Her grin turned sultry, calculating and sexy. "I have one or two ideas along those lines. Of course, I have other things on my mind first..."

My shorts and boxers were on the floor now, Liv's hands stroking and kneading my rising hard-on. "Cody, I want you... Right now, I want you..." Her tongue snaked out and caressed my right nipple, before she kissed and sucked lightly on it. After a minute, she moved to the other, gently nipping at the now-erect flesh there. "Do you like that, baby?"

"Yes, fuck yes, Liv..."

"I'm so ready for you to make love to me again."

We stood up again, leaving our clothes lying where we had left them. When I lifted her in my arms, she gave a girlishly delighted squeak, and I carried her upstairs, mindful of the carpet on the steps, not stumbling even once. I turned to her—our—bedroom, and gently laid her down on the neatly made bed. She rolled over onto her hands and knees before I could get on top of her. Looking back over her shoulder, eyes lit with passion, she whispered, "Take me from behind, Cody, put your cock in from the back."

Snuggling up behind her, the fronts of my thighs against the backs of hers, her pale buttocks, a very visible break in the deep tan over the rest of her, were a beacon, summoning me to satisfy both of us again. Her sunrise tattoo seemed to wink at me, keen on what I was about to do with the naked woman sporting it. I ran my hard-on along her slit, searching for entry. Liv was shorter than me, which put her pussy at exactly the right height for me to plunge inside when I found it. She moaned when I pushed all the way into her, slowly. The sensation, how we fit together, was different, exotic.

Liv gyrated her hips, something difficult to do when I was on top of her, and moaned again. Her backside pushed against my groin cyclically. "Fuck...baby. Always wanted to do this one, have you take me on all fours, like animals... Fuck me hard that way..." We'd done something close to this at breakfast a couple of weeks ago, but doing it on the bed was different, somehow sexier. She panted with a husky undertone, moaning at each of my moves forward. My hands lay on her hips, and she let me start controlling the tempo, cooing soft, filthy words of endearing encouragement.

The sight of her sexy, tanned back and pale ass, framed so perfectly by her long dark tresses, was almost more beautiful than I could stand. Craning my neck to the side, I saw one of her breasts swinging with each thrust, the nipple grazing the bedspread, likely both of them. Liv spread her thighs a little further apart, and lowered her shoulders to the bed, changing the angle I was entering her. "Fuck me hard, Cody. I want to feel you cum in my hot little pussy. Fucking fill me up, baby!"

Once again, I couldn't say no. Still kneeling behind her, I pulled her hips into me with each of my thrusts. She pushed back herself, and soon we were fucking with gusto, no longer slow and deliberate, but completely free, fully committed to our lovemaking. "Oh, fuck...Liv..." It had been less than an hour, but hot cum streamed out into her waiting twat, driving matching moans from her, and she was even wetter now, before we both pitched forward like a collapsing house of cards.

Our breaths grew less ragged by degrees, and Liv was the first to speak. "Hungry?"

****************

Liv heated a couple of TV dinners for us, eager to get back to slaking her thirsts, and mine. Over a bite of Salisbury Steak, I winked at her. "So, first time doggy-style, Liv?"

She blushed, all the way down to her waist, probably further, but the dining room table blocked my view below her luscious, tanned hips. "First time with you, Cody. First time I enjoyed it, so, yes, that gets checked off my list."

After dinner, still naked, we headed outside and sunned ourselves in the lounge chairs, after first slowly spreading suntan oil on each other. Later, we played Marco Polo in the pool, and she led me on a merry chase through the water, granting me the quickest of touches along her glorious body before slipping out of my grasp each time. It was several minutes before she allowed me to corner her by the steps, and I took her into my arms to make the capture complete and official.

She responded to her joyous incarceration with a series of kisses all over my face and chest, and her tongue lingered on my chest before she dropped beneath the surface to take my wakening cock into her mouth for three quick strokes. Coming up for air, she giggled. Keeping her voice low, she floated on her tummy, arms around me, her buttocks peeking above the surface as the pool splashed and eddied with her movements. "Cody, I feel so young when I'm with you. I could just stay in bed and the pool with you all day. I love you..." She kissed me, and I marveled once more at her eagerness and sexiness. She was the loveliest I'd ever seen, even more than the first time I saw her naked under the pool shower.