Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her back, and looked back into her eyes. "I love you, too, Liv. I never get tired of telling you that, sweetheart. You're the most gorgeous woman..."

"...You've ever seen naked?" She sounded a little giddy, drunk on love and lust.

I nodded, laughing a bit myself. "Or imagined naked. So many of those girlie pics, they look so serious, even angry a couple of them. Your smile makes you even sexier."

For a moment I thought she was going to cry, then she hugged me tight, curling up into my arms tightly. "Oh, baby, thank you, thank you, thank you. I didn't know I could love you even more."

"It's true, Liv. It's not just how gorgeous and sexy you are, but how happy you are being with me, how happy you are when we're in bed..."

"I am, my love, happier than I think I've ever been. And I'm happy because I feel young with you, my handsome stud!" She kissed me again, this time more passionately, longingly, and pressed her breasts against my chest, suddenly panting. "Let's go upstairs and shower, and go to bed. We have a whole book to get through, baby..." Her words were breathless, almost haunting in their intensity, and I nearly leapt out of the pool with her.

We tracked sodden footprints in the shag carpet, heading up to the second floor, and swiftly stepped into the shower, getting the last traces of oil off each other. Liv held me tight the whole time, keeping me against her naked breasts and flat belly and lush pussy, just holding me for several minutes. At first I wondered what was wrong, but she kept smiling contentedly, and I decided nothing, after all, could possibly be wrong. Eventually, we dried off and made our way to our bed.

The position du jour she chose from the Dirty Book was very interesting. Liv had me lie back, my cock ready for her again, and she faced towards my feet, straddling me, inserting it inside her and letting me watch her ass, my cock making an appearance each time she lifted it off my groin. "Oh, Cody, fuck... This feels so good..." She kept humping and grinding, panting with desire, giving soft little coos into the air each time she settled downward.

I had my hands on her hips, mostly, my thumbs on each buttock, and I squeezed her ass in time to our thrusts. "Liv... This...feels...great..." And it did, like fucking her bent over the kitchen counter, or coming in from behind her doggy style, but with me lying beneath her. I guessed that it felt different, maybe from gravity pulling in a different direction than if I were standing, but it didn't matter. If Liv loved doing it this way, I knew we both would.

But she wasn't done. After humping my hard-on for several minutes, she laid back on top of me, the tan outline of her bikini top against my chest, her firm, muscular buttocks against the front of my hips, her whole body from her pussy on up pressed back first into me. Her knees were still bent, her legs still spread for me, her pussy still inviting and wet. My cock rose into her from underneath, almost doing her from behind like earlier, and she whispered, "Run your hands all over my body, baby. Touch me everywhere..."

How could I refuse?

My fingertips and palms travelled the length of her, from shoulders to hips. I lingered on the firm, huge breasts I loved, felt her dark, responsive nipples stiffen as she kept riding me, rocking up and down. My dick popped out of her only twice, and she guided it swiftly back inside without climbing off of me. Reaching between her thighs, I felt for the twin cliffs on either side of the glorious chasm I was exploring, and started to rub the inside of her labia with both sets of fingertips, brushing against her swollen, wet clit several times.

Liv reached behind herself to my neck, bracing one hand there and leaning back, her face on the other side. Her pussy tightened, still soaked with her juices. "Fuck...I'm so close baby. Play with my clit while you fuck me." I continued doing exactly that, and she arched her back, her buttocks pressed as far into me as she could make them go. "Oh, fuck me baby. Cum inside me...I'm so ready for you..."

I was ready too. Still fingering her clit and labia, I tightened my abs, lifting my hips so my hard-on would penetrate just a little bit more. Four or five more thrusts was all I could manage. "Liv, baby, I'm going to cum..."

"Cum for me, baby, I want you to make me cum so hard..." She was in a sexual rapture, drawing me along with her, voice soft and insistent, just short of an imperious command, one I was increasingly willing to obey. Liv's juices were slick and hot, inundating the length of her pussy and clit, and I used two fingers, one on either side of the little nub, rubbing her as I kept pounding her wet cunt.

I came with no further urging. I cupped her breasts, thrusting my cock into her as I unloaded my own thick, hot offering inside her. Liv's voice rose as mine did, both of us screaming the latest finale to our lovemaking into the bedroom. She relaxed back into me, her back now flat along my chest and belly as she exhaled, the last dregs of our climax escaping through our throats into the room.

After my body stopped quivering, I kept running my fingertips over her torso, down to her pussy and up to her shoulders. Liv's hand was still cradling my head, and she sighed feelingly. "You are the best, most perfect lover a horny girl could ever have. God, Cody, that was marvelous..."

"Your dirty book, Liv..."

"And our bodies making it come true, or just cum..." She managed a tired little giggle, very sexy and endearing. She had me help her sit up, then, squatting, lifted her buttocks slowly off of me, and I saw my dick pulling out of her just as slowly, flecks of cum sticking to the shaft, and finally the head was visible, and at last the very tip worked its way free. We both sighed at that moment, and she moved next to me, her head on my shoulder, eyes half-open.

I hugged her to me, and kissed her on the nose, eliciting another weary giggle. "I'm learning so much from you Liv. I can't imagine a better lover."

"Neither can I." She covered a laugh with her hand.

"What?"

"Just thinking. 'Olivia's Academy of Sexual Congress for Wayward Boys' has a nice ring to it, don't you think?" Her eyes were merry, delighted.

"Can't wait for my graduation exercises, Liv."

"You've already graduated, now it's just continuing education." She shifted and lay on top of me, her knees on the bed to either side of my hips. "Besides, you're already in the advanced program, ready for your doctorate in Sexual Aerobics and Pleasing the Professor."

After some more pillow talk, we fell asleep in that same position, Liv's gorgeous body the perfect blanket for me, and mine the perfect cushion for her.