Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 08

Story Info
Liv and Cody share work and careers now...
8.3k words
4.78
11.7k
12

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia, The Hottest Mom

Chapter 8

Cody finishes college, and consecutive relationships with two lovely young ladies, then starts looking for a job on his career track. Five years after she moved away, a surprised Liv interviews and hires Cody to work for her at her firm in Chicago. After cautioning him that they can't resume their old affair, because she's now his boss, she relents and visits him at his hotel room in the wee hours of the morning. Their passion is undimmed and relentless, and they have just made love again after five long years.

I helped Liv off the bed, and watched fascinated as my cum, diluted only slightly by her juices, literally dripped down one thigh. She paid it no mind, grabbing me in another fierce hug, holding and kissing me, a more laid back making out than minutes ago when she had grabbed me just inside my door. Her luxurious, long black hair, years ago the scented with a sweet strawberry shampoo, smelled now of jasmine, and it was a very sexy change. My kisses were at least as passionate, but easier like hers, and I ran my hands up the outside of her thighs, under her skirt before cupping and squeezing her bare buttocks. She wriggled happily, and we just stood there in our afterglow.

"Fuck, Liv, I never thought we'd do that again." Love and relief were in my voice, and Liv looked up into my eyes before I noticed she was still in high heels, the top of her head above my chin instead of on my bare chest.

Her eyes were wet with unshed tears, barely visible in the light seeping past the curtain's edges. "I never thought I'd see you again, my love. I couldn't just...not." She kissed me on the lips, lovingly, and it was almost better than our torrid kissing earlier. Almost.

I remembered her cautionary statement when she came over that afternoon, and held a tight rein on my enthusiasm. "Liv, baby, just this time?" I didn't want to believe it, but I wanted to make sure what she had planned, and whether it would go any further, tonight or ever, or if this was a brief coda at the end of our love affair.

Liv laughed softly. "Cody, baby, you know me better than that, my darling man. I told you our first time wouldn't be the only time, and this won't either. I don't like one-night stands, and I don't want one with the man I love."

There was that word that had proven somewhat slow in appearing with Sheila, and entirely elusive with Hilda, and I knew I wanted it, wanted her. I kissed her first this time. "Liv, my wonderful Liv, let's get you out of those clothes and into bed." With that, I gently lifted the sides of her blouse, and Liv lifted her arms, acquiescing to my desire to get her naked. Her bra was pure white, as satiny as her skin, a hint of a tan line just over the top of the bra, hinting at the lighter skin beneath it, a perfect match for the pale skin of her ass and the region around her jet black pubic thatch. I reached around her, kissing her slowly, undoing each of the five catches one at a time, almost as competently as she had undressed me before.

Her full breasts, surmounted by her large, dark nipples, revealed themselves as the silky bra slid down her arms and to the floor. She undid her belt and shimmied out of her skirt, careful not to let it dip into the remnants of our lovemaking, and tossed it onto one of the chairs. Now she was naked, save for the black knee-highs and her heels.

"Nice outfit, baby." I admired her body again, the finely toned arms and legs, her flat belly, her tight and firm buttocks. Out of all that, her eyes were the loveliest, had always been, and her face was the one I wanted to wake up next to.

She giggled girlishly. "Baby, I have never, fucking ever done this with anybody else! You seem to bring out my inner wanton slut. God, I feel so fucking wicked!" Holding onto my arm, she bent over and removed one shoe, then the other, then slowly peeled off each stocking, tossing them in a ball onto the blouse and skirt. My attention was on her breasts, swinging divinely with each motion, and I started to grin like an idiot when she looked up at me. "What, Cody?"

"I just love you, love seeing you again. Naked."

Liv chuckled. "Or with your cock filling my mouth and pussy?" She disengaged from me. "I need to wash up a bit, sweetheart, get your cum off my leg." She turned at the bathroom door. "I think you'll appreciate my pussy tasting just like...pussy and not cum, right?" Wiggling her hips in a very attractive way, she stepped inside and latched the door, without the secondary click that would have been the sound of locking it.

In a few minutes, she stepped out, silhouetting her nakedness deliciously in the glow from the bathroom, and flicked off the light. Her footfalls were quiet as she made her way to the left side of the bed, her side those many weeks we had first enjoyed each other. Slipping under the cool sheets, she snuggled in close to me, our bare skin touching all along the length of each other. We put our arms around each other, and fell asleep.

****************

My clock radio went off at seven sharp, playing some random pop station. I was turned the other way, sleeping on my side, and rolled over. She was still there, and it hadn't been a dream. I'd known that, but was relieved to have it proven in the light of day. Her eyelids lifted dreamily. "Good morning, Cody."

"Great morning, Liv!" I reached over and ran my free hand from just below her hip up to her right breast, and down again. Both nipples stiffened at my touch, and we drifted into each other's arms, kissing and fondling ourselves awake.

"Don't you have work today, Liv?"

"Cody, I'm the boss, one of them, so I don't punch a clock. Actually nobody salaried punches a clock, and that includes you." She seemed very prim and professional, but her naked tits rubbing on my chest spoiled a little of the effect.

"So, I don't need to be in until this afternoon to read my offer letter and turn in my papers." I had several ideas for how to spend the morning.

"I don't either; called into the service at six and said I was taking a day off, feeling like I have to spend the day in bed. I didn't tell them it would be fucking my new hire, though!" Liv was as joyful as I'd ever seen her, practically glowing with desire for me.

"Well, let's order breakfast in the room. I'll put on a robe so you don't have to go through the bother of climbing out of bed and dressing..." I dialed downstairs and ordered breakfast for two.

She threw off the covers, and turned onto her back, dark silky thighs parted, the thick black jungle at her crotch spread and waiting for me. Liv's breasts were milky oases between the tanned skin above and below them, and she stretched her arms out to me. The daylight sneaking through the curtains revealed she was even lovelier than I remembered, and my eyes appreciated her almost as much as my hands and fingers had in the dark.

"Before breakfast, we should work out. Push-ups and thigh spreads, and some deep breathing exercises." She licked her lips almost shyly. "You do the push-ups, and I'll spread my thighs, okay?"

She was wet with desire, and I entered her quickly, already hard, and we started in again, lasting only minutes. We came at almost the same time, and less cum was leaking out of her filled twat this morning, and we quickly showered together. I had timed it just right, and I tossed the thick white robe that they laid out for guests on when room service knocked. He wheeled the cart in while Liv brushed her teeth out of sight, and as soon as the door shut, she strutted out into the room. She hadn't bothered to put anything on after the shower, and I was still hungry for her. Liv slipped her arms around me, kissing me passionately, and undid the sash on my robe, easing it off my shoulders and down to the floor.

We had bacon, pancakes and eggs, two orders, with a carafe of OJ, and a pot of coffee with a small pitcher of cream and some sugar. It was good, but not nearly as satisfying as Liv's second surprise visit had been. We ate naked, catching up after five years of separation.

She swallowed a bit of egg, and without preamble, spoke. "So, how was sex with Sheila?" Her coffee cup covered her grin, mostly. It looked like she wanted to see if I was uncomfortable discussing the women who came after her.

I wasn't. "Good, got better as time went on. You know, she came to me, all horny from hearing all about our bedroom exploits."

Liv chuckled with familiarity. "So, it really was my doing that the two of you got together."

I finally had to admit that was true, with a rueful shake of my head. "Sheila had been interested, and told me later she'd had a crush on me most of senior year, but she'd been too shy to say anything. Hearing all things you told her mom, made her want to find out first-hand, and she had a pretty good idea who had been sharing her bed. She asked me to teach her."

"So, you deflowered this poor girl, innocent and sweet, all because she heard your escapades with the wicked divorcee?" There was a curl of indecent delight there, and I knew she was enjoying hearing all about it

"She wasn't a virgin." I paused, then decided Liv would like to know. "Labor Day, the first time, we went behind the pool machinery shed, and she laid out her towel before taking off her swimsuit and lying back for us to fuck."

Liv's eyes widened, in pleasure and not shock. "Wow," she said softly. "That was forward! I had pictured you moving on, gradually convincing her to let you relieve her of her maidenhead. So, did you teach her?"

I nodded, almost dropping a bit of egg from my fork. "Everything we learned. I didn't think I'd ever see you again..."

"...And you didn't want to hold back anything from your new girlfriend. Totally understand, my love. Don't feel guilty, Cody. I'd have been disappointed if you hadn't done everything with her. She was probably an excellent next relationship, right? Then one more..." She meant Hilda, I was sure, but I had to confess everything to her, so I found myself telling Liv about the threesome with Sheila's friend Nancy, our little sophisticated, naked romp. Describing it for her, I felt my cock start to rise again. It had been very fun.

Through it all, Liv looked fascinated, eager to hear more. I gave her every detail, and she started to lick her lips, desire shining in her eyes. When I was done, she leaned in, whispering, "Do you want to try that with me sometime?"

"Liv, you're enough for me by yourself. I'd feel...guilty...at least a little trying to share you with someone else. I think our third would be left a little wanting." I thought for a moment. "Why? Did you, have you ever..."

"No, Cody, I've never been that wild, exactly. After the first year, Maximilian was the same old routine every time we fucked, and he made it very clear he didn't want any suggestions."

"Jesus, Liv... That must have been..."

"Boring. Dull. Soul-crushingly dull." Her eyes were distant, looking off into a past that I knew she wouldn't willingly return to.

Liv set her cup down and leaned forward, her pale breasts against the rim of the table, and I saw her nipples were erect, stiff with anticipation. "What about Hilda?"

"She didn't need teaching. I was her fourth boyfriend, and she just liked to fuck all the time. We never said we loved each other... It wasn't that kind of relationship." I didn't know why I suddenly told her about that little tidbit.

"So, the two of you just rutted like two horny elk? Was she as good as Sheila?" Amusement crept into Liv's voice, and I knew she was teasing me now.

"Pretty much. I liked her, but it wasn't painful...as painful when she flew back home for good. It was more like we were used to each other, comfortable being together."

"And comfortable fucking..." Her grin was broader now. "Anything interesting about either of them, my competition?"

"They weren't your competition; they never were. As Thomas Jefferson said, he was succeeding Benjamin Franklin, and no man could hope to replace him."

"So, I was succeeded, not replaced!" Her laugh was delighted. "Now, what about the sweet young things that...succeeded me...

"Well... Hilda shaved."

"I shave too, my legs, and trim my bush..."

"She shaved her pussy. Completely bare. Told me she loved feeling me go into her, no pussy hair to interfere."

Liv leaned forward and licked her lips. "Would you like it if I shaved mine? Make it all bare and smooth and naked for you?"

"I love it just the way it is, the way you are, Liv." Truth to tell, I loved the thick black jungle at her crotch, loved seeing it shroud her womanly mysteries, and part before my fingers, tongue or cock. "I wouldn't change a thing, love, except to see you more naked more often."

"You certainly will now, Cody." Liv looked very happy, no, gratified that I didn't want her to change what she did for me. "So, what else about Hilda. Except for the threesome, which frankly I'm a little surprised about, Sheila didn't seem that wild."

So I told her about how Hilda strode around our apartment naked, or at least topless, when we were studying or doing chores. Liv and I had done that several times that summer, and we had both loved the freedom and intimacy of it.

Liv smiled, apparently satisfied I hadn't been wasting my time after our parting. She drained her coffee, and leaned back, moving the chair to the side of the table so I could see all of her. "We have two hours before you have to start getting ready..." She picked up the tiny maple syrup pitcher, and poured several drops onto the pale skin of her tits, using the fingers of her other hand to spread and coat them, the thick amber fluid collecting on her dark, sensuous nipples, which curdled with desire. Eyeing me, she licked each finger clean, and lay back. "I spilled, baby. Want to help me clean up?"

I slid off my chair and to my knees before her, and she scooted her bottom closer to me, spreading her thighs, warm and soft and smelling of soap from our shower. Taking her left breast in my hand, I let my tongue flick out and start cleaning the sweet syrup from the lighter area where her tan lines were, the tip roving over her dark nipple in hopes of leaving them immaculate. I moved to the right one moments later, and she lay her head back and moaned.

"Oh, Cody, I just love breakfast with you..."

After diligently lapping up the syrup, I lifted my face off her and looked up. "I missed a spot..." My face tilted back down, and I trailed my tongue down between her pale tits, down the tanned skin on her belly, down to the second pale patch, and her decidedly unshaven twat. Pretending some of it had dripped all the way down, I gave her a series of licks starting at her navel, letting my tongue travel up a little bit, then moved my face down fractionally and repeated the motion lower.

Liv's head was still back, and she moaned again when my mouth got to the top of her bush and moved downward. "Fuck, baby..." The syrup was long gone, but the nectar below was what I wanted. I moved further down, and curled my arms around her silky smooth thighs from underneath, letting my tongue part the jungle of black curls, set on the beautiful, pale expanse of skin at her hips and crotch. I let it wander over the moist labia, savoring the thin juices and their very different but still sweet taste.

She reached down with her index and middle fingers on each hand and spread her pussy lips for me, opening the moist gash, and I licked at the entrance to her cunt, describing a small oval around the borders to that opening, before plunging my tongue inside, nodding my head to let my tongue play along the length of her pussy. Liv was even wetter now, her pussy shedding droplets of fluid onto my tongue and the thick carpet I knelt on. I'd learned cunnilingus for her, and always savored the complete response I enjoyed, not only from her but my later paramours, and I knew they liked it too. Liv's was and always would be my favorite cunni to lingus.

Her sighs, sultry and low, filled my ears. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, Cody, baby... Eat my pussy, baby!" Her back arched when I moved again to her clit, and let the tip of my tongue play along its length. Her ass slid further down, almost to the seat's edge, her thighs spreading further. Delicately taking her clit into my mouth, I started sucking at it, inserting two fingers all the way to my palm. I started moving them in and out of her in time to each suck on the delicate nub, driving louder groans of passion from her lovely throat.

She let go of her labia, and moved her hands to my head, grasping it tightly, fingers curled in my hair. My face was pulled irresistibly into her, and I was awash with her juices. Moving back, letting go of her clit altogether, I started pumping my fingers rapidly, fingerfucking her hard and fast. My cock was trembling with my need, my desire to fill her pussy for a third time since last night.

"Fuck...fuck!" Liv's back arched as her orgasm erupted from her, unleashing the sweet, musky juices, soaking my fingers and hand. I moved my fingers down and out of the way, and planted my face onto her cunt, concentrating on her clit, licking and sucking on it as fast as I could manage, eager to claim the delicious fluid for my mouth and tongue, not wanting to waste another drop on the carpet.

Her next scream was ecstatic, loud, sexy as hell. "Oh fuck...!" I wondered if we would hear the guests in neighboring rooms pounding on the walls in irritation, and didn't care. Liv tasted incredible, warm and sweet, and I loved her even more for her wanting me again, wanting me to make love to her again, coming to my room last night. She threw her head back and nearly screamed her climax into the room, even as more of her juices dribbled forth onto my tongue and down my throat.

At last her orgasm subsided, but the quivering I loved didn't. "Ah, fuck, Cody, I love you so much..." Her fingertips, only recently clutching my hair and pushing my face into her twat, now were stroking and caressing my face, brushing away the fragrant moisture on my cheeks, before kissing me again. She gave a low moan of satisfaction and looked down past her pale, magnificent breasts. "Thank you, baby..." She put one hand under my chin, and lifted my face. "Baby, stand up for me."

I did, and my straining hard-on pointed straight at her, stiff and ready to explore any part of her she wished. Liv giggled. "You ready to cum again, baby?" She moved the chair forward and sat up straighter, encircling my cock with her right hand, fondling my balls with the other. "Baby, help me decide something..." She started stroking my cock, slowly, as if to keep it interested in the journey instead of the destination.

"What, my love?" I wanted to be inside her, pussy or mouth, and the slow jacking off drew me closer for the third time since two this morning.

She smiled lovingly, slyly. "Cody, I just brushed my teeth, baby... Maybe I should just jack you off on my tits, or let you fuck them. Or..."--her grin was filled with lust--"you could just fuck me here on the table." She was panting softly, and leaned forward to run her tongue over the tip of my cock, swirling it over the head languidly. "I told you if you call me Liv, I'll be your love kitten forever. So how do you want me?" Her eyes gazed into mine, luminous and covetous in the best way.

Before I could answer, we heard a pounding start up, but not at the door. It dawned on us both at the same instant that a couple in the adjoining room was starting to fuck, probably inspired by Liv's orgasmic moans. Maybe they were performing for us, excited to share the sounds of their passion with us. Muffled by the wall our bed was on, the pounding was distinct, and a woman's voice said something unintelligibly lustful and wanting.