Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on top of her in an instant, and we made the apartment mine for the first time.

She used a couple of extra towels to wipe up the cum seeping from inside her, and then the rest of it from my dick, starting first with her lips and tongue, just to moisten it, I was sure. Standing, she strode naked to the washer and tossed the towels in. "I'll run them tomorrow after your flight goes."

Liv slipped her panties on, and a thought struck me. "Liv, we left the curtains open." Wearing just her panties, she grinned. Kissing me again, she turned toward the other buildings across the street, displaying her sexy body to anyone who cared to look. "Baby, if they had been closed I would have opened them, and if you had a balcony we'd have been out on that!" She was as delighted as ever. We dressed in giddy silence, stopping to kiss and hold each other as each bit of clothing interrupted our view of each other's skin in front of the open windows.

Fully clothed and downstairs, she paid the deposit for me as a loan, and I signed the papers. We arranged a parking spot also, so she could park indoors when visiting me. At the end of it all, I had my own apartment again, and, for the first time, a place where Liv could visit me whenever we wished.

****************

I flew back and shipped a couple of boxes of belongings from the old apartment Hilda and I had shared, to the new apartment building, and left the remainder for the time being in my old bedroom at home, which pleased my mother, and vaguely irked my father. I knew I would need some furniture; my old full-size bed, where I had jacked off many, many times but never had a girl join me in or on, would have been far too small for my girl and me to actually sleep on. Also, it was the remnant of my childhood and teenage years, not appropriate for a young professional man getting laid on a regular basis by his delightfully gorgeous brunette boss.

Mom asked me how it would be working for her old friend Olivia, and I told her it would be fine, and that I had to call her Mrs. Lufrano at work. She blinked at the name, and I explained it was her maiden name; she and Olivia had met when Jack and I were four, and I guess the subject never came up.

Dad grilled me about the employment papers, and looked very pleased when I assured him how thoroughly I had reviewed them before signing, and was impressed at my starting salary. "Now, don't get too comfortable, Cody," he admonished me. "You've got a great start, but you have to keep pushing to get further and faster while you're still young." I blushed, thinking of further and faster inside Liv, and mumbled an acknowledgement.

I flew out the next Friday, sure I would beat my books by a good day, by which time I hoped to have the beginnings of my apartment furniture. There were a couple of catalogs I'd grabbed in one of the stores at the airport heading back to California, and had a couple of ideas how I wanted the place to look. Looking at every chair, every couch, every table, I pictured Liv naked and ready for me to plunge into her. It helped me choose the right look.

Unlocking the door, I stepped in, and thought I was in the wrong place, even checking the front door and reading the numbers again, two or three times. They matched the lease, and the view was just as stunning as before, but it was partially blocked by an ivory couch and chairs tastefully surrounding a round coffee table, wood with slender mirrored panels around its circumference. Matching end tables perched on either side, round and solid.

There was a phone on the wall, and I was pretty damn sure it was already live. A small dinette table with four wicker chairs sat in the little nook by the kitchen, it's glass top thick and sturdy and clear as the windows looking out onto downtown Chicago. I set my suitcase down and started for the bedroom, wondering what had been brought in there for me.

The sleigh bed was polished oak, a warm and inviting color, and king-sized, with matching end tables and a digital clock radio on the right side, where I usually slept. Each table had a lamp with a gold shade, and they were on, casting cones of light onto the wall above and below. A quick check of the bathrooms showed matching towels, all in blue, and the bedspread was decidedly masculine, blocks of red and grey and black on a white background, crisp and new.

The phone on my side of the bed rang, and I picked it up. "Liv?"

"Do you like it, Cody?"

"Love it!" The clock said it was nearly five o'clock. "Are you coming over after work?"

"Honestly, babe, I hoped you would get in later so I could greet you properly when you got home for the first time. Yes, I'm coming over in about an hour, with Chinese food. We can go out to get groceries in the morning."

"Thank you for doing all this, babe... Was it you or the company?"

"Me, sexy. Don't worry, you can start working it off this weekend..." Her voice was wonderfully indecent and hungry, and I assured her I would work it off completely, however many times it took.