Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liv stood up, an erotic smile dawning like an erotic sunrise across her face. "Come over to the bed." She took my hand and led me over, then we climbed on. I lay on my back, and we felt vibrations from the frenzied animal fucking next door coursing through the wall into the frame of our bed. "I've decided, Cody. You listen to them fuck, and I'll brush my teeth again later." With that, she positioned her mouth over my crotch, and lowered her mouth onto my erection, taking me in slowly, teasing me with her lips and satiny tongue.

The woman on the other side of the wall moaned in time to each thrust, each soft bang of their headboard on our shared wall, and I pictured her being filled up the same way I'd filled Liv's pussy twice already this morning. Her voice, muffled by the walls, was still clear. "Fuck me hard!" My cock still in her mouth, Liv grinned up at me, knowing I was loving the erotic sounds almost as much as her fellatio skills. Her black hair, not yet put up for the day, spilled off her back and shoulders, a gorgeous waterfall surrounding my groin, and I watched her gobble my cock swiftly, her midnight tresses waving with the motion.

Now I heard the man groan. His words were swallowed by the wall, but the intent was clear in the tone. Three syllables I knew very well. "I'm coming!" At the same time the rhythm picked up, rising to a staccato booming through the wall, and her moans came even louder. I imagined our concealed and passionate female wallmate moaning, "Cum inside me, baby..."

Liv bobbed her head in time to the tremors running through our bed, the shared noises of this other couple's very determined lovemaking. Her eyes were closed, her concentration complete, intent on my enjoying the barely muted sounds of the other couple. My cumshot was ready to erupt at any moment, to fill Liv's mouth, the way her juices had filled mine minutes earlier.

At that moment, both of their voices rose, their orgasms claiming them. Her voice was loud, passionate, her moans almost drowned out by his masculine yell as he unloaded his cum in her pussy, filling her up the same way I filled Liv when we fucked...

I came, hard, at that instant. Liv's mouth kept sucking, and I saw thin streams of cum dribble down my shaft from between her lips. The other couple's climaxes began to wane, and their voices were quieter through the wall, the bed no longer vibrating in sympathy to the pounding her pussy had just joyfully accepted. My balls were quickly emptied but still spasming, eager to pump more cum into my girl's mouth.

Liv stood and went into the bathroom, returning with a couple of hand towels. She cleaned the last of my cum off my softening shaft and scrubbed lightly at the bits that had gotten into my pubes. She used the second to wipe her lips clean, and then the stream that had run down between her tits when she stood. Both chores done, she lay back down next to me, snuggling close. "That," she said unnecessarily, "was hot!"

"It was, Liv." My head was still whirling with the sounds of the other couples' moans and cries, and the phantom feeling of the shuddering bed and my girl's matchless cocksucking.

She regarded me playfully. "So, Cody, you ever heard another couple fucking?"

"A couple of times..."

"Did it get you hot? Did you cum?"

"Hot, yes, baby. Came later in the shower. Both times."

Her grin was broader now, genuinely joyful. "You just came the same time they did. I could hear her screams and his moans at the same time you came in my mouth. So hot, so fucking hot..."

I turned and kissed her, and we opened our mouths, sharing the last traces of her juices and my semen, mingling together on our tongues. We stopped after a couple of passion-filled minutes, and I said, "You ever done that before? Gave a blowjob while listening to another couple fuck?"

"No." She turned on her side and put one hand on my ass, squeezing lightly. "I thought maybe you and Sheila and her friend might have done something like that."

"No, Liv, never." I chuckled. "Five years later, and we're still doing new stuff together!"

"Cody, I was right that you were going to ruin me for other men..."

"How so, baby?"

She cocked her head to the side, pensively and, considering our orgasms moments earlier, much more seriously than I would have expected. "You don't mind hearing about my...conquests?"

"No! You knew about mine, and I think they got you a little hot. Horny looks great on you..."

Liv climbed on top of me, straddling me and settling her thick black bush like a blanket over my now-quiescent cock. Settling her breasts on my chest, she folded her arms and rested her chin there. "Okay, then. The first guy was two years after I moved here. I had to get a real live cock inside of me, and thinking of Sheila having you all to herself was very... Went through lots of batteries and three dildoes in those two years, and decided to go out with him. Took all of two dates to coax him back to my house.

"You know how you told me you and Hilda were just comfortable? Well, he and I were comfortable for about three months. He was okay in bed, a fairly attentive listener, and tried really hard to be there for me. The one thing he did for me was pound my pussy regularly. He tried eating me out, once, but he just didn't do it for me. I sucked his cock once, and he didn't grab my head and jam it down onto his dick, at least, but it wasn't the same as it was with you. I did it because I thought he wanted it, not because I wanted to.

"Eventually, we called it quits, mutually. Nice guy, just..."

"...Didn't do it for you?"

Liv shook her head ruefully. "Didn't do it for me. All missionary, all the time, no shower sex, no outdoor sex, no skinny dipping. Like having vanilla ice cream all the time. I like ice cream, but I also like other flavors."

I kissed her. "So, you like all my flavors?"

She giggled. "Cody...yes! You are never boring, always sweet and passionate. I think Hilda liked you more than she let on."

"Maybe... So who was next?"

"Paul." She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "He was pretty wild, loved going down on me, and was pretty good at it. He was a smoker, though."

"Smoker's breath?"

"Not just that. He ate a lot of mints, so it wasn't that apparent on his breath. He loved to eat my pussy, practically insisted on it; that's always a real turn-on, and he was very good. I sucked his cock a few times, even let him cum in my mouth a couple of times. His jizz tasted...like he smoked is the only way I can describe it. Musty. Wasn't pleasant, so I only swallowed twice, jacked him off to finish the other times."

I was honestly a little stunned. Liv had never enjoyed blowjobs before me, and I felt betrayed in an odd way. Then I remembered how many times Sheila had taken my load down her throat, how she would moan while looking into my eyes and swallowing.

Liv must have seen something in my face. She frowned prettily. "Baby, are you really okay with hearing about the other men?"

"Yeah, I just didn't expect you to do..."

"Everything you and I did? Cody, everything we did was your first time, some of it mine. You didn't hold back anything with Sheila did you? You still ate Sheila's pussy and Hilda's, and Nancy's?" I nodded, embarrassed that I was so obvious. "Also, you were a virgin, not me, and I already knew how much fun sex is. I'm pretty sure when either one offered to suck your cock, you didn't say, 'No, my first girlfriend was so good you might as well not try.' Right?"

I lifted my head off the pillow and kissed her, and after a moment she responded. When we were done, I looked into her eyes and said, "No, Liv, I just didn't really think about you having sex again. With other guys..."

Liv giggled. "So, Cody, you show me how wonderful lovemaking can be with the right man, and when we're apart and you're getting your fill of blonde pussy, two blonde pussies and a brunette one, and enjoying feeling every drop of cum heading down their throats, I'm supposed to forget all that?" She kissed me back. "How would you have liked it if I told you that you couldn't fuck anyone after me?"

I exhaled in understanding, not defeat. "You're right, it's stupid. I just tried not to think of you while I was with Sheila. You really are my first love, and I didn't want to be with her and thinking of you. Not fair to either of you."

"So it's okay, Cody, that other cars have parked in my garage? Taken me for a spin?" Now she was teasing for real.

"Depends. Did they change your oil and rotate your tires?"

"Fuck! You were always so quick, although"--she shifted her hips, rubbing her pussy on my dick--"other times wonderfully slow..."

"Okay, finish on Paul."

"We saw each other regularly for about a year. He was kind and loving, and kept me satisfied, and I think I might have been in love with him, smoker's cum notwithstanding. I know we both said we loved each other. He moved on to another job, I think in Seattle or Portland. We spent the last two weeks before he moved fucking nightly."

"I did that with Sheila. And Hilda."

"Now you get it! Cody, it's okay to miss someone, and I missed you like I never missed any man I loved, ever. I also miss Paul, but if he walked into my office for an interview..."

"...You wouldn't have gone to his hotel in the middle of the night to sleep with him again?"

She chuckled again. "Well, I might have. And I might even have put syrup on my tits the next morning for him to lap up. It's been a while, and I've been very much not dating."

"So glad it was me you interviewed, then! Tell me about the other two..."

She made a face. "Third guy was an asshole. Artie. Good in bed, but he neglected to tell me he was still married. I found out when his wife confronted me in the garage at work. She was pissed off and crying and asked me why I was taking him from her and their kids." Her brows clenched, and she looked just this side of furious. "I told her, honestly, I thought he was divorced, and still wore his ring because he missed her. It's what he told me, anyway... I broke it off that night."

"All the way off?" I was trying to be light, but Liv had obviously been deeply hurt by it.

"Baby, he would have deserved it, and it was tempting, but I just told him his wife had come to see me, and he and I were through. I've never felt so used in my life. I didn't date for a year after that, which brings us up to last year." Fury made her voice shake briefly, and I resolved not to bring up Artie ever again.

Stroking her back, I whispered in her ear. "So, the last one until me? Again?"

Her mood noticeably brightened. "Aren't you the eager one! Yes, his name is Roger, and we started dating last summer. Another nice guy, but we never fully clicked, never really fell in love. He's a very good kisser, great in bed, probably enough for the silver medal. We were together for about four months, and about every month or so one of us calls the other, we grab dinner, then go home and grab ass. It's easy, takes the edge off for both of us, and we don't have any expectations beyond just sex."

She sighed. "I can't tell you how being completely horny all the time can mess with your head."

It was my turn to laugh. "Liv, not too long ago, I was eighteen, a virgin, and horny as hell. I really understand about how not having sex messes with your head!" I kissed her again, appreciating her being there, lingering naked on top of me. "Not having you was harder than not having sex."

Liv hugged me tight, her head on my shoulder, shaking a little. "Thank you, Cody." Her voice was thick with emotion, and my shoulder was suddenly damp while I held her.

I'd planned to get out of bed no later than nine, then ten with Liv there. It was eleven before we climbed out of bed, and back into a shower for two. We took our time, exploring each other with soapy washcloths and tender kisses, before getting out half an hour later and drying each other off.

"Liv, I have to be there around one o'clock for my offer letter, and then I have to read it."

Standing naked, towel wrapped around her lovely, dark shoulders, Liv smiled knowingly. "But I already know what we're paying you." She said a number, and it didn't quite register. Then it did.

"That's more than I expected, Liv!" It sounded extravagant, and she whipped the towel over her head and looped it over my shoulders, drawing me close. She couldn't possibly over-estimate the effect of her naked tits rubbing against me.

"It's what you're worth, Cody. You have all the experience I'm looking for in a senior analyst, and you're starting as a junior analyst, so I'm starting you at the top pay grade for your position."

"I'd say we should celebrate, but I have to get to your office."

"Our office, babe."

"Yeah, I have to turn in all that paperwork I read and signed. So you can offer me top dollar for my skills."

Liv leaned in for a genteel peck on my cheek. "Some of your skills are off the books, and I'll be sure to compensate you in kind for those." The purr in her voice made it clear what she was offering me off the books, and I was very happy to compensate her in kind every chance I had.

****************

I made it to the office, dressed in the same suit as Thursday, now paired with a blue shirt and mauve power tie. The offer letter was just as she said, and Annette accepted my documents mutely, then set them aside to review later. I signed the offer letter, and her brittle smile made me wonder, only briefly, what else besides paperwork gave her sexual pleasure. I was out of the office in thirty minutes, and would officially start a week from Monday, time enough to go home and pack, then return here in a week to start my new job, and renew things with Liv for real.

I returned to the hotel, and Liv was gone. A notecard said she had some things to do at home, and would return later that night to do incredible things to me naked. The last seven words weren't explicitly written in her note, but my mind filled in the blanks.

Eight o'clock, there was a knock. Liv was there at the peephole, and she opened her coat to expose her bare, pale breasts and dark nipples at me before I opened the door. Stepping inside, she pushed the door shut and kissed me with only slightly less abandon than the previous night. My arms encircled her under the coat, thrilling to the feel of her naked skin under the heavy fabric. She set her overnight bag down by the door and kissed me with a passion I had missed, even over the space of a few hours.

Temporarily sated, she stepped back, and picked up her bag to load one of my drawers with her things. There was plenty of room, since the wooden ply-board dresser could accommodate, I estimated, a week's worth of clothes for two. She left her coat on, and I was treated to glimpses of her body as the garment swung open and closed with her movement. She wore the same enticing knee-high stockings and black boots as last night, and in a minute or so, her things were settled.

"So, an overnight bag?" I tried to be breezy about it, but I was a little nervous.

"Sorry I was so long coming back. Jack called from Berkeley, and I couldn't ignore that call. And Carla..."

"...Called from her college?"

With wry amusement in her eyes, Liv turned to me. "No, she needed cash for the weekend since I'm not going to be at home. I told her no parties, which I think I can trust her not to do, and that I would be back Sunday afternoon. After dropping you at O'Hare for your flight back."

What? "She...knows you and I are..."

"Not you and I. A gentleman friend is all I told her. She just turned twenty, and knows I spend the night over after my dates, sometimes. Though it's been a while..." She smiled and leaned in close to embrace me, my fingertips delighting in the renewed feel of my lover's skin beneath them. "She doesn't know about us. Nobody does, and I'm not sure she wouldn't feel some jealousy that her big brother's best friend is sleeping all naked with her mommy..." Her laugh was delicious and wicked, filled with the promise of more delights to come.

"Now, Cody, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to get some clothes on. We're going out to dinner, but we'll come back here for dessert..."

****************

Dinner was Italian, and so was my dessert in bed, of course. We eventually drifted off to sleep around one a.m., completely spent.

When the alarm went off at seven Saturday morning, I cursed once, mildly, and Liv rolled over, grinning at me. "Oh, Cody, we can do that!" Her pussy was already warm and wet, ready for my hard-on, and she put one thigh over mine, before sliding over me, aligning her pussy with the tip of my cock. "You feel ready, baby..." Her voice was as lustful and dripping with promise as before, as always, and she didn't wait for my answer, which she already knew.

Lifting her leg slightly, Liv slid my dick over her slit several times to lubricate it, finally slipping it inside her with a sigh. We went slowly, building up the momentum as she rocked on my erection. "I missed you so much, Cody. Missed...this. All of it."

My hands were in their accustomed places on her hips, helping her rock back and forth with me inside the wonderful warmth I'd missed over the years. As always, her scent filled the room, and I was whisked back to the first time we'd done this position, that first languorous cum-drenched summer. My orgasm came swiftly, pumping my girl full of my cum. At the first spurt, she smiled and arched her back, just feeling me fill her up. Then she leaned down on top of me.

"That was a great way to start the day."

"You didn't cum, babe..."

"Don't have to. When you cum I'm happy. Just like when I cum, you're happy. We happen to be perfectly matched, Cody."

I couldn't argue with that.

****************

10/19/1985

We spent most of Saturday looking at apartments and condos for me to rent. I finally chose one that was in my price range, about six blocks from the office. It would mean not needing to have a car, and I could use public transit during inclement weather, when I wasn't riding with, or just riding, Liv.

The fourth apartment was the one. Liv and I let ourselves in with a key from downstairs, under the approving eye of the rental agent, a guy somewhere between his forties and sixties. I could feel his eyes on Olivia's pert backside as we walked over to the elevator. I had expected the old-fashioned kind with the hinged cage on the front; the building was pretty old. The renovations had updated it, along with the carpeted hallways, fresh paint on the doors, and the shiny, scrolled numbers on the apartment door, a refreshing and bright silver.

I opened the door, and was greeted by the smell and feel of thick new carpet. It was off-white, probably wheat or ivory, and ran through the entire floor plan, except for the kitchen, bathroom and guest toilet by the front room. The washer and dryer were new, and didn't wobble when I pushed on them; no banging there, unless we were banging on top of them.

The bathroom was a decent size, no tub, but a shower large enough for two, easily. Liv grinned when she saw me thinking about the shower. "There's even a bench, babe..." I kissed her impulsively, and went out into the living room again. No balcony, but instead there were floor-to-ceiling windows with a view of downtown from the eighth floor. The bedroom was big enough for a king bed, although a queen would certainly leave enough room for our sexual acrobatics.

"So, is this the one, Cody?" Liv was behind me while I admired the view of the street below.

"Yes, this is perfect, Liv."

She chuckled lustfully. "Then let's break it in..." I turned around and saw she had undressed, her clothes neatly stacked on the new rug by the bedroom. My overcoat and coat and all the rest of what I wore flew off under her eager fingers, and I was naked too. She laid a towel on the ground and placed her rear end on it. "There were clean kitchen towels left behind, so I grabbed a couple." Lying back, she spread her legs and smiled up at me.