Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 09

Story Info
Their affair is exposed to two unlikely people...
10.5k words
4.82
12.4k
15

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After reacquainting themselves with each other over breakfast and overhearing a couple in the throes of passion in the next room, Cody goes to work for Liv as her Junior Analyst, and full partner in his new apartment, which they break in properly before he signs the lease. They share their carnal experiences from the intervening five years without each other, and fully renew their passionate affair, hiding it from everyone at work and both their families.

"Oh, fuck, Cody!" Liv arched her back, her magnificent tits thrusting out over my forehead, her eyes closed in rapture.

I sat on the bench in my shower, and Liv was standing, one foot beside my hip, her well-formed leg up, toes lifting and tightening her calf as I leaned into her pussy. Over the past two months, the tiled ledge had become an important, almost vital, part of our sexual play, and we took turns going down--up?--on each other while she or I stood in the spacious tile stall. It was my turn to sit, and Liv was moaning early Saturday morning.

There was room to slip two fingers inside her while I concentrated on her clit. My other hand gripped her ass, helping her to balance, even though both her arms were up, braced against the sides. Hot water coursed down over her back, and the steamy air was thick with the scent of soap and pussy. Curving my fingers inside her, I started making tiny circles on the other side of her clit which I was licking and sucking intently. I moved the other hand off her gorgeous bottom, and let it run up and down her legs and hips, all the way up to her dark nipples, and back down again, and she sighed with each touch.

"Ah...ah...ah!" Liv's trim belly tensed and shook, and I tasted a fresh rush of her sweet juices on my tongue. I swallowed some of it, as she did with my semen when our positions were reversed, but it was her turn to stand this morning. One of her hands was now clenched in my hair, stabilizing her trembling body. "Oh, Cody, thank you baby..."

After a few moments, she released my hair and brought her leg down from its perch on the seat. I stood slowly, kissing my way up from the thick triangle at her crotch, up past her navel and breasts, and finally letting my lips alight on hers. Liv wrapped her arms around me and our tongues wrestled in each other's mouths, the hot water streaming down both of us while we said good morning again.

We ate breakfast naked at the dinette. I was always pleased with the glass top that concealed absolutely nothing of Liv's charms, and she returned my appreciative gaze. After, we dressed quickly, since she had to drop me at O'Hare. "I'm going to miss you for Christmas, Cody." I had skipped going home for Thanksgiving, spending the long weekend working alongside Liv on a special project, though she pointed out a couple of times very coyly there were plenty of breasts, thighs and stuffing, enough to satisfy both of us.

I spent the whole week at home, staying in my old room. Mom had straightened it up for me, unnecessarily since I had left it pretty tidy when I left a few boxes there in October, though the fresh sheets were nice to have. It had been nearly five years since I had slept in my old room, the car mags still untouched in my absence, and the girlie mags hidden within likewise undisturbed, but everything dusted and fresh. I felt a wave of nostalgia, and wished, not for the first time, that Liv and I had broken in my bed here.

Christmas was nice, and I assured Mom and Dad that Liv--Ms. Lufrano, I had to remember to say--was bringing me along nicely. Talk about work was fairly confidential as to content, and my dad admired my discretion. I had lots of practice, answering their questions about dating with a lot of vague statements about being busy and having little time for now for socializing.

There was no need to mention my relationship with Liv at all, of course.

****************

The flight back was long and uneventful, but there was a smattering of snow on the ground when I left the plane. I had taken an earlier flight, and had a taxi drop me at the apartment. I swung open the door and was met with a wonderful aroma. There was clearly something in the oven, and on the stovetop. Stepping around the corner, I saw Liv standing in the kitchen wearing an apron, and alas fully clothed.

She saw me and set the spoon down before rushing into my arms to kiss me hello. I wanted to strip her down right there on the carpet and properly greet her, but she interjected first.

"Dammit Cody! I expected you at five! There's a turkey in the oven... Sally told me you had ham, and I wanted our own private Christmas." She simpered playfully, not really upset, overjoyed to see me early. "And, baby, I was going to be wearing just the apron when you came in. You ruined that surprise..." Her kiss took the sting out of those words easily.

"I wanted to surprise you, Liv. Didn't expect you to be here cooking..."

She kissed me again, and my hands ran up and down her covered, for now, body. "What about Carla and Jack?" They were supposed to be home with her in Chicago for Christmas.

"They were here for a couple of days, and both flew out to see Maximilian and Ilse yesterday, which was perfect timing." I kissed her back, and she started slipping out of her clothes, but kept the apron on until dinner was ready. Hors d'oeuvres consisted of a long, slow blowjob while I reclined on the couch, a towel underneath my ass to catch any stray cum.

Dinner was delicious, and I reciprocated with slow cunnilingus for dessert.

****************

Work continued in January, still relatively difficult, working alongside another three analysts and a senior analyst, all men. The senior guy, Chester, ogled the asses of all the women covertly as they went about their duties in the office, clerk all the way up to Liv and Tanya, the two senior partners, and he was a loudmouth.

I had taken an instant dislike to him, and not just because he was practically fucking Liv with his eyes every time she passed by. He was rotund, actually round, with wisps of hair valiantly trying to regain the bald terrain they had given up on years ago. I swore that if I ever went bald, I would just shave my head. He wore thick glasses and a permanent leer under his fleshy nose; a thinning mustache served as the border between them, and his overall appearance suggested the word greasy. He talked constantly about getting laid, and probably hadn't been in bed with a woman since the Nixon administration. His shirt was once white, now light gray from repeated washings, and today his red tie made his head look like a balloon.

Liv stopped by my 'cube to drop off a stack of literature for me to go over. She was as hard on me in the office as she was on anyone, and it occurred to me it wasn't just to hide our relationship, but also to help me grow professionally, which I loved her even more for. She leaned over, and Chester's eyes peered around his 'cube, openly admiring her legs and ass, then he winked at me, before wagging his tongue up and down to mimic cunnilingus. I turned away, irritated.

After Liv went back to her office, I began to pore over the documents, looking for key pieces of financial data to extrapolate into the beginning of recommendations I could present to Liv, that might turn into investment decisions after she and the other partners considered them.

"Hey. Cody." Chester's voice was as furtive as his manner.

Without turning, I muttered, "What, Chester? I'm busy."

"Look over here."

To shut him up, I looked over. His index and middle fingers were spread in a V shape, with the tip of his fat little tongue at the point where they met, waggling across it.. He grinned and said, "I bet Old Lady Lufrano is fucking hot in bed. The proper ones always fuck wildest. Her pussy is probably so good on the tongue." When I didn't say anything, he went on. "She looks like she could use a good fucking, nice and hard while she moans my name..."

I snickered dismissively and shook my head. "Chester, there's no way she would let you in her bed, or me, for that matter. We work for her, remember?"

He looked hurt for a moment, then sneered again. "What do you know anyway? Probably haven't had decent pussy since college."

"That how long it's been for you? Chet?" He hated being called Chet.

His eyes flashed, and his ire was rising. He didn't start with oh, yeah, but might as well have. He hissed his next words. "You know Annette in HR? Frigid bitch in the office, looks like she shoves a pickle up her twat to get off?" This was getting old fast. "When we fuck, she cums so loud. Her pussy tastes just like she was still in college, young and fresh and sweet. She loves it when I make her cum..."

"I'm happy for you both. Chet." I kept my voice quiet, conversational, and he started a slow burn, his face reddening at my overt disrespect. "I thought you were still a virgin. You sound like a little boy wanting a naked girl, not even knowing what to do with her, and bragging to everyone you know how you got your dick wet." I was really angry myself, but refused to continue the conversation. "Now shut up and let me work."

I was still annoyed with him when I got home to the apartment for the weekend, and Liv was curious about my foul mood. She pressed me, and I told her about my exchange with Chester. Liv made a little moue of disgust at the thought of Chester licking anyone's pussy, let alone hers. "He's a little weasel, asked me out a few times, until I explained that is against company policy. Surprised Annette is letting him in..."

"If she actually is."

Liv snorted. "She probably is, baby. And it wouldn't surprise me too much that it's with him, either." She leaned in and kissed me. "People love to get laid, and if he's all that's available, then he's going to get laid too."

"That's an encouraging thought. Maybe that's how ugly people reproduce..."

Liv's laugh was short and harsh. "Annette's a nice gal, just...brittle. I don't begrudge her some fun in bed. I just question her taste is all. And doing it, if she is, with someone else in the office."

I looked at her seriously. "Liv, we're doing that too."

"Change in policy. We hired a married couple, different departments of course, so I got the other partners to approve it when there is a pre-existing relationship. Didn't mention you, of course, but we're covered. We still have to be discreet." She slipped out of her clothes, arranging them on the hanger before shutting the door. "I'll have to talk to Annette about her...choices."

****************

To my surprise, mid-Monday morning I found myself sitting in front of Annette, who wore a very stern expression. No-one else was in her office, and the door was tightly shut, and I had the feeling that if she could have hermetically sealed it she would have.

"Cody, tell me about the....exchange... you had with Chester." Her jaw was set, lips in a thin line, and she reminded me more of a dragon than a woman.

Fuck. I related the whole thing, starting from his ogling of Ms. Lufrano's ass and legs, and on to his description of Annette using a pickle for a dildo, then her volume when he was fucking her. I thought I heard her teeth grind at one point, but maybe not. When I was done, she leaned forward.

"Is that everything?"

"Yes..."

"Did you tell anyone else in the office?"

I almost said fuck no! but realized that would be...inappropriate. "Only Ms. Lufrano. My boss."

"I know she knows. She had a talk with me about Chester this morning."

"I'm sorry, wasn't trying to get you in trouble."

She sighed and visibly relaxed. "You didn't, Cody. Olivia...Ms. Lufrano has been a good friend to me the past five years. If she'd known about me and Chester, she would have discouraged it, just for business reasons. He and I last...slept together two years ago, and he was...uninspired." Her eyes and brows took on the look of a thundercloud. "This goes no further than between you and I. Ms. Lufrano knows most of the details now. Unfortunately, so do you." In a movie, she would have pulled a large pistol from her desk, and intoned, Which is why I have to kill you, Mister Bond.

"Annette..."

"I'll take care of this. I have an eleven o'clock, and not a word to anybody. Clear?"

What was clear was I would have a lot to regret if I mentioned it, and I nodded calmly, then left her office.

****************

Chester's cubicle was empty the following morning, desk spotless. Annette nodded to me once, which for her was the equivalent of a full conversation and thank you, when she saw me looking at his old space.

There was a note on my desk also, with my name written in a severe, almost fussy script, and I opened it. Annette thanked me for help in her investigation, and then added in the postscript, "Ms. L told me a little more about you. She is very happy to have you in her corner." She signed it with a capital A in the same severe script.

I took that occasion to gather some of my work and head to Liv's office. She waved me in and finished her phone call, motioning me to sit. I did, then told her about the interview Annette had with me the previous day. "Thank you, Cody. Annette's a good friend, and you handled it perfectly."

"And you told her about us."

"I did. She thought I was going to fire her for dallying with him. She's happy I have someone who doesn't brag about getting into my pants, and rises to my defense so willingly."

"So, neither of us is in trouble?"

"Not at all, Cody. Annette is going to keep our secret, just like you kept hers." She smiled, and let a little bit of wicked through. "Annette may want further thanks in the form of a threesome some weekend..." When I just stared, she laughed. "No, baby, that didn't even cross my mind, or hers I'm certain! You do have an ally in HR now, though."

****************

February came, and an opportunity for business travel. There was a computer convention up in New York. Liv and I were both going, since she was VP of Analytics, and I needed additional exposure to the world of computing, as well as more exposure to Liv after hours.

I knocked twice, what I thought was a firm, authoritative rapping on the door to Olivia's house. It was big, in a very nice neighborhood, and I guessed it had four or more bedrooms, and a huge master suite, with a bedroom made for all kinds of mischief. I'd never actually been there in the just under four months I had started working with Liv, and my first thought was that it looked homey, comfortable.

The door opened, but instead of Liv, it was a younger woman, also with olive skin, luxurious raven hair down past her shoulders, deep brown eyes, full kissable lips. She wore a pale pink sweater dress, with the hem demurely just an inch above her knees, and a slender golden chain with a locket around her neck, dangling between her breasts, which I noted with a glance were stiff beneath her bra. The belt around her midriff was the same color as her necklace, thicker, of course.

It took me a moment to realize it was Carla, Liv's daughter, and my friend Jack's annoying little sister, but no longer little, attending college now, and probably not nearly as annoying, especially naked... I pushed that thought away hurriedly. My experiences with other women aside, it was Carla's mother who shared my bed.

"Cody." Her voice was flat, and I saw a flash of something unpleasant in her eyes. She had either just learned something, or figured it out, and she wasn't at all happy about it.

The suspicion in Carla's eyes was like an arrow, or a battleaxe, cleaving all the way down to cut away everything between herself and my secrets. Even in my three-piece suit and overcoat, my power tie seemed utterly powerless under that steely gaze. She stepped aside to let me into the house, and closed the front door firmly, nearly slamming it.

I tried to deflect. "So Carla, how are you? How have you been?" Saying My, but you've grown was just a little too clichéd for my liking, and way too obvious. She looked almost exactly like my Liv, but pissed off in a way my girl had never directed at me.

"Doing fine, Cody." The vitriol she felt in speaking my name was almost as shocking as what little she had said so far. She clearly wasn't going to be mollified with small talk. "Business trip, huh? Where are you taking my mom?"

That part was easy to answer, and I'd been fielding questions about it since the trip was booked. I told no-one that our hotel rooms were adjoining. Liv had the larger one, of course, the suite, and mine was a smaller room with a king bed and one entrance, as well as the door between our rooms, joining the bedrooms when opened. I would be spending every night with her, inside her, alternating seminars with sessions on top of, under and behind her... "New York, the Hilton. Your mother made all the arrangements a few weeks ago, and I'm looking forward to the analytics portion."

Her eyes were the same deep brown as Liv's. "Bullshit, Cody. Bullshit." She leaned in, fury in her gaze, at being lied to, I suspected. "You're fucking my mom, Cody. It's been you the past four months. Don't deny it! You came to town, and all of a sudden she has a new man in her life, spending all her weekends fucking and probably sucking at your apartment day and night."

There was real venom there, but also pain. "Carla..."

"Don't you fucking dare, Cody! You've been fucking her since you got to Chicago, and I know it! Something else, asshole... It was you before, too. Am I right?" Her anger seemed oddly attenuated now, but I didn't trust myself to speak, truth or lie. Her mouth compressed in a line, the same look she'd had many times before when Jack and I would tease her, but with real rage behind it now.

"Carla..." It was as far as I got.

She slapped me, almost slugged me, and I imagined I felt a couple of teeth loosen. "Were you her boyfriend, her fucking lover when we were back in California? Was it you she kept hidden from us that morning she sent us for pizza?"

Aside from the pain from the sudden impact, I was in shock. What does she know, when did she figure it out? My mouth worked, trying to find the right words to say to comfort her, and I managed to nod my admission.

The waterworks came without warning. Sobbing, Carla looked at me. "A-a-asshole! I've had a crush on you for-f-f-fucking-ever, and now you come into town, working for my mom, fucking her all the f-f-fucking time!" Her tears were streaming now, pouring down her cheeks, and I was reminded how Liv had sobbed telling me about her divorce from Maximilian, the deep, cruel betrayal she had endured before I had started being her lover.

It was automatic, and she looked so much like my Liv I couldn't stop myself. I stepped forward and took Carla in my arms, holding her while she wailed into my chest. She clutched me tight, anger and grief and everything else pouring out with her tears. She didn't say anything coherent for the next several minutes, but her tears began to recede after a little while. A part of me realized I would have to change my shirt before the flight. Her tears and any eye make-up, along with any tearful snot, would need special effort to fully clean out, but much less effort than healing Carla's pain.

"Carla, yes. Your mom and I have been...dating since I got here. And yes, it was me back then in California." I half-expected her to hit me again, and Carla surprised me by hugging me tighter.

Her voice was quiet, mollified, calm. "Thank you, Cody. Thank you for telling me, admitting to it."

The door to the garage closed with an audible click of the latch. Another voice came into the mix, also not happy. "What's going on here?"