Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Liv, Carla knows we've been dating."

Liv moved from anger to concern without missing a beat. "Oh, Carla..." Then to me, "Baby, you're bleeding!"

"She hit me. My fault for sleeping with you, I guess..."

Carla laughed, a short, bitter bark, and held me tighter for a moment. I could see her eyes were closed as she snuggled into my arms. "Sorry, Cody. Guess I could have been a little more adult about how I asked." Now she did let go, stepping back and turning to her mother, arms folded across her, just below the full breasts that mirrored Liv's.

"So, you've both been fucking the weekends away . Why couldn't you tell me, mom?" I heard a little hint of the sorrow she had let flood out onto my shirt and, I realized, silk tie, moments ago, but there was a new strength beneath them.

"Carla, it's..."

"Don't say it's fucking complicated, Mom!" Her fury was renewed, redirected.

"I was going to say private, Carla..."

"Mom, I tell you everything about my dates!"

"It's different when you're the mother and not the daughter..."

Carla snorted, sounding just like Liv. "Yeah, you're fucking Jack's best friend, and neither of us knew about it. It's just so fucking much like a fucking soap opera..." She'd used the word fucking so often that the strength and shock value of it were draining away, along with the force of Carla's anger.

Liv stepped up to me and stroked my face. "Baby, go upstairs and change. My bedroom, and you can find band-aids in the bottom right drawer."

I shook my head once. "Liv, I think you and I should both talk to Carla. Now."

She opened her mouth to object, then saw the sense of it and nodded. I took off my overcoat and put it in the closet, and the three of us made our way into the living room. My face ached where Carla had hit me, and I wondered if the blow had left a mark.

Liv went first. "Our flight is in the morning; we're going to stay at the airport hotel."

"Having sex, right?"

"Probably. Carla, I love Cody. He's been so good to me, good for me. He's also a very good data analyst. I hired him for that, not to sleep with him."

"Yeah." Carla gave us both a gentle sneer, but less hurt now. "'Cause hiring him just to have sex with you would be so wrong..."

I went next. "Carla, I really do love Liv. She and I have been with other people, but it's never as good as with each other. I feel so happy when I'm with her. We didn't stay over here because neither of us wanted you to be uncomfortable."

Carla snorted again, this time accompanied with a laugh. "Yeah, hearing the two of you in bed would have been too much like Dad and Ilse the She-Wolf in Orinda. So don't miss hearing the two of them grunting like animals while they're fucking..."

Liv looked indignant. "Cody and I do not grunt!" Then her face broke, and despite herself she laughed.

"I don't want to know, Mom!"

I took Carla's hand, and Liv's. "I love your mother, Carla. We didn't mention it because it would have been weird and uncomfortable for all three of us. I'm sorry you're hurt by our relationship, and I never wanted that for you. I guess I always thought of you as Jack's little sister."

"I still am that, Cody. And still apparently the annoying kid sister you and Jack complained about all while we were growing up."

I smiled. "Carla, you're still a little annoying..." I rubbed my sore cheek for effect, and went upstairs to clean up.

I heard them talking, but thankfully there was no yelling or, that I could tell, crying. Liv followed a few minutes after, and stood at the doorway watching me minister to the bruise on my face. "You okay, Cody?"

"No loose teeth, the blood was from the inside of my lip. Should be fine for kissing again tonight." I flashed her my best horny grin. "Or licking some lucky gal's pussy!"

Liv chuckled, then came over and perched against the counter, her pert, muscular ass leaning up against it. "Cody, I'm so sorry she hit you..."

"Well, she was a little pissed. No permanent damage."

"She never told me how angry she was, or that she thought you and I were..."

I leaned in and kissed her. "Baby, I really understand her hurt. She also said she had a crush on me back then. And apparently now." I had already taken off my sodden shirt, surprised no makeup had leaked onto the fabric, so it was salvageable. The tie was probably a total loss, soaked through with the ashen color of diluted mascara and eyeshadow.

Liv paled a little bit, astonished. "A crush on you? I had no idea..."

I nodded as I pulled off my undershirt, which was also soaked through. "Plus she suspected back in California that I was the one in bed with you that morning when your ex brought them home a day early. Remember you sent them out for pizza?"

"I remember we were naked in bed after a particularly wonderful night..."

"Weren't they all wonderful, Liv?"

She chuckled softly. "Still are, babe." She put her arms around me and pulled in close, resting her head against my shirtless chest for a moment, then sighing and pulling back. "You get dressed again, and I'll drive us over to the airport hotel. Flight's at eight-thirty in the morning, so we'll have to be up early."

She saw the twinkle in my eye. "Or all night."

We left about thirty minutes later. Carla hugged us both, apologizing for her outburst, and for hitting me. She seemed alright now, and I figured she just had to get it out of her system. Liv went out to start the Crown Vic, and I started to schlep our bags out to the trunk. With the last bag, Carla stepped in, threw her arms around me and gave me a very long kiss on the lips, her mouth thankfully closed.

"Cody, I'm glad Mom loves you so much. If you weren't...I mean if you were here alone without her, I would be very tempted to see what all the fuss is about."

I mumbled a goodbye and disengaged from her embrace. "So, you're still..."

"Not a virgin Cody. I meant all the fuss about you."

****************

The drive to O'Hare was quiet, but not uncomfortably so. Finally, about halfway there, I put a hand on Liv's, and turned in my seat to face her. "Liv, that was unexpected, with Carla..."

Eyes scanning the traffic on the road, she nodded. "In retrospect, I should have come clean with her months ago. Maybe years."

"You didn't know years ago that we'd be together again. Neither of us had any idea..."

"...She had a crush on you." Liv had said the hard part.

"Babe, there's something else..."

"You've been imagining my daughter naked and in bed with you?" She glanced sidelong, with an arched eyebrow, teasing me.

"No, though now I may, thanks to that... No, Liv, she grabbed and kissed me when we were leaving. She also said she...wanted to see what all the fuss is about me in bed." I didn't feel right about hiding anything from Liv, and hoped I hadn't just ruined things.

She laughed. "She did, did she? That's comforting. At least she doesn't hate you for coming between..."

"...and in..."

Liv pulled over onto a roadside stop, laughing very hard. "Cody, at least she likes you. Not, my love, that your first choice should be to climb in bed with her to keep the peace!" She pulled around the back of the stop, away from the highway, shrouded by the low branches, utterly secluded from any onlookers.

"I only want you, Liv."

She put the car in park, but left the engine on, undoing her seatbelt. She turned and kissed me, her fingers stroking my cock through my suit pants. She smiled when it started to stiffen, and pulled her hands back, then pulled off her pants and panties, then her blouse and bra. She was naked before I had a chance even to catch my breath, let alone catch up. "Take your pants down, Cody..."

"And the rest?"

She licked her lips, her breathing measured and slow. "I love it when you're naked and I'm not. Let's flip it around, and I'll be naked while you're dressed." She undid my seatbelt, then my actual belt, pulling my pants and boxers down past my knees. The leather seat was cool on my ass, and the heat from the vents washing over us was a sexy counterpoint. I would have done anything for her at that moment. Liv turned and brought her legs up under her, kneeling next to and facing me. Her tanlines were highlighted beautifully, and the branches moving in the wind casting moving splashes of light and shadow over the length of her naked body.

Liv lowered her face into my crotch, taking my cock into her mouth for three quick thrusts, then scooted forward, slipping one leg onto the other side of my hips, straddling my groin. We both moaned when she slipped my dick inside her, feeling it sink all the way, deep into the waiting warmth. Her musk was thick and inescapable inside the confines of the car, a natural and erotic perfume, laden with sex and desire, and my heart skipped a beat.

"I love you, Liv." Here she was, naked and ready to fuck me with abandon, her breasts, pale with the lack of topless and bottomless sunbathing she'd enjoyed in California, and I'd enjoyed every time I saw...

She moved her stockinged feet next to my bare hips, crouching and using her legs for leverage, lifting her body, her pussy sending thrills up my cock as she started to hump me, lifting her ass off my lap then settling back down onto me, engulfing and freeing me with the erotic progression. Her hands gripped the headrest fiercely, and she brought her thick pubic bush up and down on my groin, devouring my cock with each thrust downward.

I put my arms around her waist, and pulled myself forward, sucking on her dark nipples, which stiffened even more at the touch of my lips and teeth. Liv took her arms off the armrest, enfolding my head in her embrace. "Oh, God, Cody! I wanted you so much all day, baby... I love you, baby..."

"I love you Liv..." There was almost no strength or breath to say more, and the sensation of her pussy devouring my hard-on was as incredible as always, maybe even more so for her being completely naked on top of me in the car. Her pussy juices flowed freely, and I would have to dry clean the suit that night, or actually the first day in New York, but at that moment my thoughts had nothing to do with the change of clothing in my bags.

Sliding my arms off her waist, I palmed one firm, pale buttock in each hand, helping to lift her and settle her on my hard-on. In time to each lift of her hips, I squeezed them, and she gasped with each time, moaning at every re-entry. Her arms were still around my neck, and her breath was hot and moist in my ear. "Fuck me Cody, my love, cum in my cunt, baby...," she crooned softly, but with the urgency of her coming climax pushing the volume and intensity of her voice.

Now Liv started gliding back and forth, her thighs sliding along the tops of mine, my erection sliding in and out, to and fro, but no longer entirely up and down. Liv's thick bush along my hard-on as it entered and withdrew was a sweet prickliness, tickling my shaft with each movement. We were panting and moaning quietly, even though no-one could hear or see us.

"Fuck, baby!" Our mouths met, opened and waiting, and we came together, her juices running down my pulsing cock, while I filled her up once more.

We just sat there for some time after, my cock nestled inside the pussy of the woman I loved more than anything, feeling the warmth and thick fluids running out of her, down my cock into my pubes and finally onto the seat. Our breathing slowed to post-coital relaxation, and I thought we might fall asleep, then Liv spoke.

"Cody...that was...so great. As always," she added needlessly, then started to lift herself off of my relaxing penis. I felt my hands push her hips gently back down.

"I just want to sit like this awhile, baby. You feel so good on top of me." To accentuate my words, I let my fingertips trail up her sides and then along her spine, and she settled into me for just a little longer.

"It's too bad," she murmured.

"Too bad what?"

"We can't fuck on the plane. You know, Mile High Club, Flying United?" She kissed my earlobe, and I felt more than saw her smile, which I returned.

"Liv, maybe in the restroom?"

Her chuckle was both light and rueful. "I've tried that once, baby. Really too tight to do it right, and then you have the stewardesses pounding on the door asking if you're all right..."

"You really tried that? With who?"

Liv kissed me on the lips, tenderly, then climbed off me with a mischievous gleam in her eye and started to pull on her bra. "See if you can figure it out. Or maybe I'll tell you some other time..."

She dressed quickly, casting sidelong glances at me as she pulled the rest of her clothes on, then her shoes. "I love you, Cody, with all my heart. And every other part, too!

"Seatbelt, baby..." Liv grinned sweetly at me. "You should always have it on when riding, or being ridden, baby!" She buckled her own, and pulled the still-running car back out onto the highway.

We arrived at the hotel around ten, and headed straight up to bed after a light snack in the hotel bar. Unfortunately, our romp in the car was the only sex we were able to work in, and we had to be up at five to make sure we were on time for our flight.

****************

The Hilton was very nice, and, as promised, Liv had a gorgeous suite, and my more modest and economical room on the other side of the wall, with a handy door as a passthrough between them. We spent the first day attending some of the more general lectures and taking copious notes. That meant me taking the notes, as the analyst and assistant to an executive.

Liv was a real operator, and I saw a side of her I'd never seen before. Armor-plated and entirely sure of her place in any deal, she was even more impressive to me now. I loved both sides of her, and knew my career was starting in the right place, with the right woman at the helm of my destiny.

That night, after a group dinner, I made my excuses and headed upstairs first, pleading jet lag and leaving Liv there to keep gathering intelligence. Truth was, I was a little tired, but sex in her car last night had much more to do with it than taking a plane from Point A to Point B. I went into my room, not quite as grand as hers, which made sense since I was just the analyst. I changed into a robe and boxers, and sat down to watch something on cable.

I chuckled when I realized one of the offerings was Insatiable, but cut down to a hard 'R' rating instead of the 'X' version Hilda and I had watched one night. About halfway through, I heard a noise from Liv's room, and I listened for a moment before knocking. She pulled open her side of the door and kissed me. She went over to the closet and started changing into her nightclothes.

Nightclothes is actually a misnomer. Proper clothes aren't lace, black, crotchless with open bra cups, nor are they nearly invisible in strong light. "You look gorgeous, Liv..." She saw the appreciation in my eyes and came over to the passthrough again.

"Let's sit in your room for a while." We sat at the tiny round table, and I swung my chair around to face the screen.

After a few minutes, she giggled, one of my favorite non-orgasmic sounds. "Cody! You're watching Insatiable? Are you into blondes again? Or just sizing up the competition."

"Marilyn Chambers is no competition. That's one road map I won't be using." I explained that Hilda and I had watched it once, and Liv nodded.

"So, nostalgia. I get it." She stood up in front of me and took the sheer wrap off her shoulders. "We should make some new memories we can get nostalgic about." She used the remote to turn off the TV, and we went to bed immediately, mine, then later the more luxurious one in her suite.

****************

The next three days ran together, but in a wonderful way. Days were filled with lots of business which fascinated me. Getting to watch Liv at work was a great way to learn more of the ropes of the financial industry, and have introductions to others in the field. Lunches were paid for, and I took time to listen and not just gab. Liv caught my eye a couple of times, and nodded with approval.

Twice that I saw, Liv was approached by a few men with very clear intentions, suggesting a nice dinner and a few drinks as a preamble to their proposed antics. She wore her fake engagement ring and successfully discouraged several suitors just by subtly flashing it at the table. I noticed that she didn't cover the band with her hand or hide it, which she told me a few married women and men did, consciously or not, to show they were interested in a quick fling.

Even so, Wednesday a tall, bald guy, with the typical thick fringe of salt-and-pepper hair around the rim of his head, almost like a tonsure, gently inserted himself between me and Liv. No-one there knew we shared our beds nightly, so I couldn't object, but I did listen to how she handled it. She showed her ring, and he said it was just an excuse, how could she be in New York without getting laid?

She shut him down promptly, pointing out the heavy gold ring on his finger, pointedly asking why his wife didn't want to get laid with him in the Big Apple? He turned tail, and took up a seat elsewhere, looking properly abashed.

The second guy, on Thursday, was a loud-mouthed drunk, and actually grabbed Liv's bottom in a firm and definitely unwanted grope. "Fuck me, baby?," he slurred, leering at her breasts as she turned around and slapped him hard. He looked a little stunned, not yet angry. "Wassa matter, baby? Those cheeks are so round and fuckable. I can show you a real good time."

She hit him again, with a real fury I recognized as the twin of Carla's outrage of a few days ago, and I thought I heard his teeth loosen with the impact. "Hey, just try'nabee nice. You look like you could use a good lay." I put a hand on his shoulder, which he shrugged off, and then he turned ugly.

Slavering at her, he bellowed in Liv's face. "You frigid little bitch, don' know a good thing when you see one! You need a good fucking, maybe it'll take that little fight out of you, calm your cunt the hell down..." She didn't recoil or cringe, which I suspect made him madder, and stupider. I saw him start to raise an arm, across his body, which told me he was going to back-hand her. Or try.

His suit was good quality, thick and heavy for the late winter weather. I stepped behind him and pulled at the shoulders, hauling it down almost to his elbows, an effective pinion. Now what? I had him stopped, but the minute I let go he would shrug the coat back up, or more likely off, and hit Liv, or both of us. Long experience with the occasional college party made it clear there was no reasoning with a drunk, let alone an angry drunk.

Still gripping his coat down at his elbows, I nodded to Liv and marched him to the elevator, over his protests and threats. The door thankfully opened without my having to press a button, disgorging a couple of late arrivals to the industry mixer. One of the men saw the situation, then leaned in and pressed a button on the panel, and nodded to me. I took one step into the elevator, and hurled the drunk head-first into the back wall of the little chamber. His forehead hit with a satisfying thud, and his knees wobbled as he failed to grab the rail and sank to the floor, blinking.

Any number of insults and retorts came to mind, and I discarded all of them. "Go home."

I stepped back out of the elevator, and noticed with satisfaction that it headed without stopping straight to the lobby. Liv was just setting down a courtesy phone when I got back to her. Face carefully neutral, she crooked a finger at me, and we went into a small alcove. "Cody, I didn't need your help."

"Liv, I wasn't going to let him to hit you. Couldn't just stand by, my love." I surprised both of us by kissing her, thankfully out of sight but still potentially public if anyone looked inside.