Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed back briefly. It looked like she was going to argue, but she inhaled sharply, and said simply, "I understand. Thank you."

The thanks she gave me later in her bed was much more thorough, and very appreciated.

****************

The convention ended Friday around noon, and I headed to my room to grab my luggage, packed that morning, so Liv and I could spend Valentine's Day evening alone at my apartment. Knocking on the passthrough, I heard nothing, and let it swing open. The room was empty of all her clothing, everything, not just packed, but gone.

I headed downstairs to the lobby, convinced I'd just missed her heading down for a cab, but there was no sign of her in either restaurant, nor in the bar which had just opened up. She was nowhere, and I started to get a little worried. Did I say something wrong? Everything seemed fine this morning when we showered, but she had a preoccupied look on her face, and we hadn't made love at all, saving it, I assumed, for tonight back in Chicago.

In the lobby, I was summoned to a courtesy phone, and picked it up. "Where the hell are you, baby? Didn't you see the note?"

"Looking for you, in the lobby. And...no, didn't see it."

I heard her exhale slowly. "Okay, that's why you're not here." She gave me a room number, and said to come right up, then the phone went dead. It was on the twenty-fourth floor, the very top, and one of the luncheons had been up there. I grabbed my bags and headed up, wondering what was going on.

All the rooms on that floor had double doors. Thick, luxurious carpet lay on the length of the hallway. Reading the golden numbers on each one, I finally found the numbers she had given me, at the very end of the hall. It even had a name, The Hyacinth Suite, in tasteful signage just over a doorbell. I knocked, and my pulse quickened when I heard her voice. "Is that you, Cody?" I said it was, and both sides of the door swung wide.

Liv was wearing very high heels, the kind often referred to as Come Fuck Me Pumps, and a wide-brimmed sun hat, without a stitch between them. Her whole body was damp, water and bubbles sliding in a slow descent down her tanned, silky shoulders and hips. The paler area around her breasts had dammed up some of the suds, but only briefly as they sought passage between them, trailing a white path down to her navel and beyond, spreading as the stream hit the northern edge of the lush, black jungle just below her waist.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Cody! Come in and shut the door." I did both, a little disoriented.

"What about our flights?" Probably not the cleverest thing to say in front of my naked and very perfect lady love, but I attributed that later to mild shock.

Liv's laugh was very devil-may-care. "I switched them to Sunday, Cody. On Tuesday. I rented this suite back when I made our reservations in January. We have the whole weekend here." She took my hand and led me, still fully clothed and a little numb with surprise, through the main room. The suite was impeccable, and larger than the two rooms she and I had shared during the convention combined. It was much larger, and the first thing I saw after her glorious beauty was a panoramic view of New York City, the sunlight glinting off the spires and towers of downtown. It was cold outside, and the air was clear, cloudless, the outside practically sparkling in its clarity.

The suite was well-appointed, with a small alcove where a dining set of dark wood and wicker perched. The living area was sunken, filled in with ivory couches and matching cushions in between. My heart stuttered in my chest as I realized that it was a conversation pit, similar to the chocolate-colored one I had given my virginity to Liv on.

The bathroom, if anything, was even more impressive. Mirrors adorned every wall, with a gold mottling and shading on their surface. The sole exception was the mirror in front of the twin vanities. Every fixture gleamed gold into the room, and the tile floor was adorned with several very soft, shaggy bath rugs. In one corner was a large shower, enclosed floor-to-ceiling in thick glass, and in the opposite one was a huge tub, in the shape of a heart, the pink tile in that enclosure somehow not clashing with the gold tones in the rest of the chamber. The tub, with two tiled steps leading up and into it, was filled nearly to the top with a riot of bubbles. A faint rose scent wafted from them into the room, the same scent I noticed belatedly on Liv.

"Let me get you out of these things." She took off my coat and laid it gingerly on the chair she'd evidently pulled in from the dining room, then helped me off with my tie and shirt, doing each button by itself, with a slow, sexy twist of her fingers. "Take off your shoes..." I slipped them off, happy that I'd chosen Oxfords for their comfort on our now-delayed flight. My pants and boxers were next, and Liv whispered in my ear, "Pity those socks won't take themselves off, baby." I took the hint and pulled them off quickly.

Satisfied I had caught up with her, Liv stepped out of her high heels with a wink, but kept her hat on, sashaying over to the tub and stepping up and into it. I admired her sleek, toned bottom and thighs as she climbed the steps, and effortlessly submerged to her midriff without a splash. Just before she sat down, she looked over her shoulder and smiled. "It's more than big enough for two, baby. You should join me."

Still a little overwhelmed by the rapid pace of events, I followed and climbed in. The scent of roses was more noticeable as I sank through the delicate floor of bubbles, down into the warm waters she had filled the tub with. Liv looked very pleased to have me with her, and leaned forward, bubbles collecting and parting before her breasts as she approached me. I felt her hand, concealed by the thick suds, come to rest on my cock, which had been hard the instant she had opened the door.

Now she tossed the sun hat away, flinging it like a straw Frisbee onto the floor by the chair, and leaned in to kiss me a proper hello. We sat that way for a while, her hand slowly stroking me, not fast enough to drive an orgasm from me just yet, but firmly enough to keep my dick straining towards and for her.

She stopped for a moment and said playfully, "You still haven't looked up, baby!" Her eyes flicked skyward briefly, and my glance followed hers. The ceiling over the tub was mirrored in the same gold-flecked style as the ones on the wall. In the reflection, I could easily see Liv's tanned, toned body, and the paler skin that her bikini covered in public. Her black, shiny hair trailed down her back into the water, and I swallowed when I saw the sunrise tattoo make an appearance, wallowing in the suds, and looking on with the same approval I had always imagined.

"Fuck, Liv..."

She kissed me quickly. "The bedroom has mirrors, too. On the ceiling, over the bed." She put an arm around me and drew herself closer, still running her hands on me below the surface. "I've always wanted mirrors over me when I make love to the man I love. To you..."

I pulled her close to me, felt her breasts and the erect nipples at their summit rub against my chest as I threw my arms around her and kissed her as if I hadn't just made love to her last night and showered with her this morning. One of my hands crept down her buttocks, and I inserted a lone finger into her pussy from behind, working it in and out while she kept rubbing my erection. The scent of roses, the fresh vapor over the tub and Liv's musk collided in the air, and all I could do was keep kissing her and running my hands over the length of her body, reveling in the silky, soapy feel everywhere my fingers roamed.

Liv motioned for me to come out of the water and sit on the rim of the tub, and I wondered if we were going to fuck the same way we had in the hot tub in Monterey, years ago. She rinsed the suds off my groin, and said, "Look up, baby..."

I did, and felt her lips descend onto my cock, and watched in the reflection as she started to bob her head. It bounced and receded in the mirror, her back and tush covered in the generous white froth, revealed bit by bit as she started sucking me harder. I watched as my hands descended to her shoulders and started to caress the soapy skin there, watching her suck my cock with gusto.

Liv wasn't the only beautiful woman who'd sucked my cock over the years, and it was uniformly a great route to an orgasm. Liv's blowjobs were, and always had been, the best, and it was simply because I had always loved her the best. Seeing her from this vantage, looking up to see her gobbling my hard-on, feeling her slick, velvety skin, made the more so because of the bubble bath, was too much for me to resist, and I was helpless to hold myself back. "Fuck, Liv, I'm going to cum..."

The instant I said it, my orgasm had me in its grip. Gobs of thick semen shot out of me, up into her mouth, and my reflection's mouth was open and I saw as well as heard myself gasp with each spurt leaving my balls for her throat. It felt like I was cumming forever, and my hands wandered down to the side of her face as the last trembling bit of it entered her mouth. She sat up and looked at me, smiling and swallowing. "Good, right?" Her grin was infectious, and I laughed tiredly, noticing a small drop of semen was still at the very tip of my dick.

"I approve. Very much. I suppose you'll want to watch in the mirror over the bed while I go down on you later?"

Liv chuckled throatily. "You know it!"

****************

I awoke first, looking up at the ceiling in the early morning gloom to see Liv in the mirror, head serenely on my shoulder, and me, both partially covered with the one sheet that had remained on the bed last night, covering us to just below our hips. It was odd to see myself first thing, before shaving or anything else, and just as odd to see her against me from an angle I'd never imagined before last night.

Liv was breathing quietly, still in the arms of slumber, and I gently moved out from her arms, slipping out of her embrace, rolling her onto her back. She mumbled something, but slept through the movement. I moved the sheet off of us entirely, and glided smoothly so my face was between her legs, my face at the lush curls, black as midnight, framed by the paler olive skin of her crotch.

I parted her thighs, and leaned into the kinky black curls, parting the way with the very tip of my tongue. It was a source of constant amazement how Liv's pussy could always be moist and ready for me no matter when or where our foreplay started. This time was no exception, and the heady scent of her musk, along with the languidly flowing juices, awoke a raging erection. Pushing forward, my face pressed more closely into her groin, I used my thumbs to spread her labia, her bush parting at the gentle widening of her pussy before me.

Licking the length of her slit, I heard her breathing change, still somnolent, but starting to be drawn back to the waking world. Her respiration now came in time to the gentle tongue-play I was awakening her with, and I imagined I heard a faint, breathy moan. I spread her labia further, and let my tongue ascend to her clitoris, which began to swell almost immediately at its touch.

Her juices began almost to weep down onto her pussy lips, sweet and thick and hot, and I felt my tongue pick up speed, instinctively responding to her growing pleasure. Moving a little closer, I let her clit into my mouth, and sucked on it with gradually increasing pressure, at the same time running my tongue over the little nub and listening to her breathing deepen. Another sigh escaped her, and another trickle of musky wetness escaped her hole and onto my tongue.

Slipping my hands underneath her dark, muscular thighs, I brought my hands over the top, to spread and hold them, pulling my face deeper into her treasures. Liv gasped sleepily now, and a quick glance up her tummy, between her tits, told me she almost ready to wake up. My tongue worked its way up and down from the center of her hole up to the hood around her clit, drawing moisture up with it at every progression.

I penetrated her pussy with my tongue, reaching as far in as I could, licking beyond the entry into it, still up and down. The walls beyond her labia tensed, and a rush of sweet juices spilled onto my tongue, accompanied by a soft moan, and a sleepy, "Fuck, baby..." At the same time, her hips bucked into my face, pressing against my cheeks and jaw, forcing my tongue further into her.

I moved my face up again, ready to take her the rest of the way, and started licking quickly and lightly along the length of her clit. Liv's belly tensed and her moan was louder, more distinct, before her belly started tightening and loosening, quivering, ready to release her orgasm. "C...c...cumming..." The words were slurred, sleepy, but more distinct now. Her next moan almost echoed in the room.

Suddenly, she sat part way up, shouting out into the room. "Oh, fuck!" She fell back onto the mattress, and her hands seized the top of my head, shoving my mouth into her pussy, and her legs shook along with her stomach. Wetness spurted out of her onto the sheets, sweet little drops of erotic dew, too many to catch all of them on my tongue and lips.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" With one last bucking of her hips, she gripped my head in a fit of ecstasy, jamming her cunt into my face as she came again and again, before releasing my face and letting her hips collapse onto the mattress. I moved up next to her, and she grabbed onto me like a life preserver, clutching me tight. Her chest was heaving as she quickly kissed my face and cheeks and mouth, each one accompanied by a soft, satisfied cooing. She rolled to her side and threw her leg over my hip and pulled my legs into her.

Her gasps subsided over the next few minutes, and she looked into my eyes. "Cody, that was fucking wonderful... You've never done that before." She looked very happy that I finally had.

I kissed her, and whispered, "Liv, how many times have you given me a wake-up blowjob?"

She smiled. "Oh, ten or twelve times, baby."

"And I always love that. I figured it was time to do the same for you."

"Fuck.... Thank you, Cody, it was wonderful to wake up that way..."

I grinned, feeling a bit mischievous. "Well, I couldn't get you flowers without leaving the room, so I had to do something special." I kissed her longingly, slowly, lovingly. "Happy Day-After-Valentine's, my beautiful girl..."

She responded by laying me back and straddling me, and I watched in the mirror over our heads while she rode my cock to another orgasm, and my first of the morning.

****************

Throughout the weekend we stayed sequestered in the room, which she told me at some point was the hotel's premiere honeymoon suite. We spent a good portion of Saturday, after our morning shower, in the conversation pit, the cushions swaddled in towels to catch the evidence of our fervent lovemaking. She insisted on leaving the curtains wide open, which I protested not at all.

The most we wore all weekend were the hotel's plush white robes, and that only seldom, to admit a parade of trolleys from room service in and out of the room, and a change of sheets Saturday morning. The men and women bringing and taking away the food looked enviously at the lucky couple in the suite, doubtless imagining the mischief we were getting into, or perhaps listening at the door. The rest of the time a prominent Do Not Disturb sign, elegant gold script on a jet black card, was our shield against intrusion.

Late Saturday night, Liv leaned forward naked against the windows overlooking the streets below, her palms pressed against the glass and her buttocks pushed back, visible to any of the other hotels with the proper facing, bent forward, her feet far apart, with plenty of room for me. The lights in our room were blazing bright, and anyone could watch as I stood behind her, entering her, gripping her full, luscious ass as I drove my cock inside her pussy. I knew they could see the moans I heard as I pounded her to a pair of orgasms, and finally let my load shoot inside her and drip down out of her onto the white carpet at our feet.

Liv stood and turned toward me, folding her arms around me as we kissed in the afterglow, both of us still naked in the well-lit room, fondling and making out for a long time. She finally disengaged and dropped to her knees. We were in profile to the window, and she sucked my cock in full view of the city below, jacking the last bits of my load onto her tits and spreading the sticky white stuff on her chest, making a show of licking some of it off her fingers. Then, she got up and strutted slowly, heel to toe to make her buttocks sway for me, for any onlookers, to the light switch at the door of the suite, and flipped it off, the only illumination now coming from the city and buildings around us.

I started to turn to the window to see whether anyone was watching, had seen our lovemaking, but she grabbed my hand. "I don't care who saw, even if it was everybody. I've wanted to do that for years, too." Her lips brushed against my cheek. "Thank you for the weekend, baby."

We headed into the bathroom to clean up, and tumbled blissfully into bed to sleep.

****************

The flight back was a new experience. She had upgraded my seat to First Class, ordinarily left only for the three top executives of the firm, paying for the difference herself. "Are the bathrooms any bigger in First Class, babe?" It felt wicked even bringing it up, but she shook her head. "No bigger, just a shorter line to get inside."

I slept much of the flight, and felt Liv hold my hand for part of our travel. I wasn't completely awake, but I whispered "I love you, Liv." I didn't hear anything back, but felt a brief squeeze in answer.