Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gingerly touching the center of the bandage, "Underneath this is a thick scar. I don't know if I'll ever wear a bikini again, at least in public, without some people staring."

Lightly, I said, "You never wear one in private, and it's a great look on you."

She smiled for a moment, then it faded. "Cody, I'm serious. This was...huge. I want you right now, want to feel you on top of me, inside me. I want to fuck you for the next three days straight, and all the nights too." She lowered the gown, smoothing it over her belly and down to her hips. "Fuck, I thought this would be easier...," she muttered and looked away and down.

Taking her hand, I used the palm of my other hand to turn her face towards mine, lifting her chin until our eyes were level. "Liv, I love you completely. You are everything to me, baby. No matter what, I'm here for you. No matter how long it takes. You told me back in California that I was worth the wait the first time we made love. Remember?"

She nodded, tenderness in her eyes, and I forged on.

"You are worth the wait, too. You are the best thing to happen to me all my life, even if we'd never seen each other after that summer, Liv. So, if it means no sex while you're on the mend, I can do that. Or not do that, if you need me to not do it."

"But that's not entirely fair to you, my love." She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, but left her mouth closed. "Can you really go that long without it?"

"For you, yes, Liv. As long as you need." I kissed her back, feeling the passion rising again, and pulled back just before our mouths opened and everything started up again. We were both panting with the exquisite need, made more so by the necessary denial of that need.

She slipped her hand over the rail and down to my crotch. "You need to get laid, Cody." She stroked the hard-on that had sprung up without notice. "So tempting to do you right here, lock the door and let you have your way with me..."

"But your doctor..."

"That's the problem, baby. Three months is a long, long time to go without it, especially for my growing"--she trailed her fingertips over my cock briefly--"young man. Can you really hold it back for that long?"

I nodded, a little shakily. "There's always the shower and a soapy washcloth two or three times a week..."

Now she did laugh, releasing my cock and taking my hand. "You really mean it!" She took my hand in both of hers and kissed my fingers. "I love you Cody. No other man would mean that. You deserve a special thank you, and I'll give it to you in three months..."

I kissed her, then grabbed my briefcase and opened the door to her room. My old friend Jack was standing there looking bemused. Liv and I had been speaking softly, so I knew he had overheard nothing. We had known each other from well before I knew Liv was the Hottest Mom, long before I had sacrificed my virginity on the beautiful altar of her body.

He spoke first. "So, you work for my mom now."

"Yeah, didn't expect to see her in my interview. She hired me on the spot."

"Yeah, Carla told me. Glad you're here, man."

"So, Jack, how long are you here for? When did you get in?"

"I just finished finals and hopped on a plane. Mom wouldn't have it when I said I could get here sooner, told me she was fine, no rush to come to see her. How's she doing?"

"Back to her usual self, mostly, but she'll be getting her strength back for the next few months. She'll be fine, though."

"I heard. Hey, Carla told me something..."

My blood ran cold. The last thing I wanted was for Jack to know I had been sleeping with Liv, Hottest Mom or not. Maybe especially. Trying to be casual, I said, "She did?"

"Yeah. You're staying at the house and taking care of her."

"Not every night, but yeah, your mom didn't want her left alone the whole time, and she added that to my list of duties. Not so much taking care of her, just being there in case she needs someone. You know, to talk to or help out. I stay over most nights, and stay over the weekend to make sure she's okay." I tried to make it sound cool and official. "Hey, you staying at the house? How long are you here?"

"Yeah, but just a couple of nights, Cody. Really appreciate you helping out since I can't be here for long." His brow furrowed for a moment. "Are you sleeping with her?"

I tried to keep the shock off my face. "Sleeping with...?"

"Carla. My sister. She admitted she had a crush on you, and I thought..."

"No, not sleeping with her. Accidentally saw her...dressing, though. She took a bath in your mom's tub, and I walked in on her. She didn't scream."

Jack chuckled. "If you were any other guy, I'd hit you right now."

"For what?"

"Seeing my kid sister naked. You're a good guy, Cody. I know you didn't take advantage of her, and I feel a lot better about you staying at the house now." He frowned. "That's something I definitely don't want to hear about, my sister getting it on with you, or anyone." He turned, and I noticed for the first time we weren't alone in the corridor. "This is my girlfriend, Yvette. Yv, this is my oldest friend, Cody." I knew he was spelling it 'Yv,' but pronouncing it like Adam's bride.

She was a petite redhead, small and angular, with bright blue eyes and a smile that would have looked at home on a pixie. She was very pretty, but couldn't hold a candle to my Liv, or, I thought guiltily, Carla. Yv had a slender frame, not an ounce of fat apparent on her, and I wondered if she was a gymnast, or a swimmer. Brilliant cobalt blue earrings adorned either side of her head, and her peasant skirt was the same shade, obviously airplane clothes, loose and comfortable. Her hair was the color of the depths of a forest fire, untamed and unquestionably hot. The blue frames on her glasses were almost the same shade as her jewelry and clothing, and from the lack of distortion were a very mild prescription. "Yv will be staying with me at the house for the next couple of days; we're on our way back home Saturday afternoon."

She smiled, and took my hand, shaking it once. "Cody." Her hand was cool.

I let him in to see Liv, and left, working hard at not being worried, and headed back to the house where Carla, the woman in his family I was not sleeping with, would be.

* * * * *

I checked when I got to Liv's house, and Jack had already moved his duffel bag into his old room, downstairs with a separate entrance, as befitted the older brother, and a smaller blue suitcase kept it company by the foot of his bed. He wasn't home yet; it was still a little light outside from the summer sun, and I felt myself relax. Watching Carla in the depths of depressed worry wasn't easy, but she had begun to rebound herself, and Liv would be home in a few days, by next weekend at the latest, and things would be a little more normal.

I called out to Carla, and heard no answer, so I assumed I was alone, or that she was sleeping or... I shut that thought down right away. Setting my briefcase down in its newly accustomed place near the dining room table, I headed upstairs to change into sweats and let my suit lose a few creases on the hanger overnight. The dry cleaners was nearby, and I would drop it off on Saturday for some TLC, and wear the other one, the same charcoal grey, all next week.

Upstairs, I heard the shower going when I stepped into the master bedroom. Clouds of steam billowed through the open doorway from the bathroom. Stepping over to the switches, I flipped the fan on, and made out a very feminine shape hunched over on the bench seat within the stall. "Carla, you okay?"

"Yeah, s'okay, Cody. Just sitting here and thinking."

"And turning into a prune, I bet!" I'd meant it to be light, but my laughter was strained, as if I was making an inappropriate joke.

She stood up and turned the water off, then stepped out of the stall, water running off her to the plush rug under her feet. I grabbed one of Liv's pink towels off the rack and handed it to her. She wrapped it around her hair, then accepted a second one to dry the rest of her off, and grinned. "You know, Cody, this is the third time you've been treated to seeing me naked." She covered her front with the towel and kissed me very chastely on the cheek. "Most guys would have joined me the second time, and by the third time would be deep inside me, pounding my pussy for all they were worth." She was flushed from the hot water, and something else, I knew.

"Jack's at the hospital seeing your mother..."

Carla covered her broadening grin with one hand and chuckled knowingly. "You can call her Liv around me, Cody. Not like I don't know your pet name for her, or what the two of you are doing when you say it." She started drying her back, letting her pale breasts shimmy and sway as she toweled herself. Keeping my gaze as much as possible above her chin, I grinned back at her.

"Liv's fine, Carla. She'll be back next week, back home."

Carla stepped into me, threw her arms around me, letting the towel drop to the floor, and laid a kiss on my cheek, hugging me tight. I felt the last droplets of water start to soak into my shirt, and her full breasts pressed against me. "Thank you for being here for me while Mom's in the hospital. If you weren't already her boyfriend, I would thank you better. More physically. Like fucking your brains out."

I stepped back. "Carla, Jack and his girlfriend are here the next couple of nights. If you like I can stay at the apartment and let the three of you have the place to yourselves."

Carla, still naked, her hands still on my arms, snorted, sounding just like Liv. "No, I want you here so I don't feel like a fifth wheel. You know the two of them are gonna spend all night fucking. I saw how Yvette looks at him, like she's a tigress and he's prime rib, and I want to know at least one other person in the house isn't having sex."

I laughed a little nervously, but she didn't seem to register it. "Okay, Carla, okay! I'll stay, but you need to get dressed. Jack already asked if I'm sleeping with you, and I admitted I'd seen you naked once."

Her laugh was merry and suggestive. "Only once? I suppose you walked in on my bath, and saw how the suds covered my..."

"No! Just said I walked in on you, in here, dressing. And you didn't scream, and I backed out right away."

"I'm not screaming now..." Carla went onto her tiptoes and kissed me on my lips, the briefest brush against them, letting the back of her hand brush my zipper, then bent to pick up her towel, giving me an excellent view of first her cleavage, then her bottom as she turned around. It occurred to me belatedly she intended that. "I'll be good, Cody. It does give me a little thrill to tease you every so often, but I won't while Jack and his girl are here. Downstairs. Probably fucking while we try to sleep..."

I stepped out of the bathroom, and I was sure I was flushed too, and not from the steam.

* * * * *

Jack and Yv came back an hour later, and I greeted them when they arrived. "You and Carla eat yet?" We hadn't.

"Cool! I'll order a coupla pizzas for all of us, and a couple of salads we can split." It sounded great, and I left the toppings to them, hoping Yv didn't talk him into ordering a tofu, eggplant and tomato pie, which would have gotten them banned from any real pizza restaurant in Chicagoland. They ordered a garbage pizza, and a second with anchovies. I found out everyone but Carla liked anchovies, a fact I never knew. The salads were lettuce, cherry tomatoes and slightly stale croutons, and we gobbled them up.

Jack and I caught up afterwards, chatting outside while the girls got acquainted, I hoped. He'd finished his degree last fall, and was taking night classes to add to his marketability. He had graduated shortly before I moved out to Chicago and his delectable mom, my Liv. I only mentioned the job, and he seemed satisfied with that. He worked in an office, too, in the Bay Area. He'd met Yv in their junior year, and they lived together in Berkeley, a small apartment a few blocks away from work. They also both enjoyed camping, and Jack admitted with a broad grin that Yv had talked him into camping at a nudist resort a couple of months ago.

I couldn't help asking, and he was ready for it. "So, how often do the two of you..."

He snickered, eager to let me in on that secret. "Used to be every hour on the hour, but we've cut way back to once or twice a night!" I was happy for him, and missed Liv even more in that moment.

After we came in, just before sunset, I saw Yv by herself on the couch. "Where's Carla?," Jack asked before I could.

"Your sister said she was tired, went up to bed a few minutes ago."

"Everything okay?"

"I think so. She seemed a little preoccupied, makes sense with her mom in the hospital."

I broke in. "Yeah, she doesn't have school over the summer, and no job right now. She's likely just going to sleep all night, be fine in the morning."

Yv gave me a look, peering over the dark blue rims of her glasses. "Are the two of you...?"

"No. I work for her mom, and I'm watching the place while she's recovering. No hanky-panky in either of our bedrooms while I'm here."

Jack smiled again, and said teasingly, "He has seen her naked though. By accident."

Yv regarded me quietly for a moment. "And nothing?"

They both saw I was very uncomfortable and flustered, which I suppose was the point. "No, she's...pretty, but it wouldn't be right..." It wouldn't be right because her mom and I spend all the time we can fucking like rabbits, didn't quite come out of my mouth.

The redhead smiled prettily. "Aw, you're a gentleman! She'd be lucky to have you."

Shortly afterwards, we said our goodnights and headed to our separate beds. Mine was empty, and I noticed Carla's door down the hall was tightly shut.

* * * * *

The baleful red letters of Liv's alarm clock glowered at me that it was just before midnight, and I heard a gentle but insistent tapping              at my door. Since Carla's handjob, I took care to wear a shirt, boxers and sweatpants to bed. It was uncomfortably warm sometimes, but helped me sleep.

I opened the door a crack, and Carla pushed her way in, clothed in her orange sweats. Now I also heard the likely reason for her interrupting my sleep. A rhythmic pounding noise traveled up the stairs, reverberating through the darkened hallway. The low, solid booms were punctuated by very feminine, almost certainly red-headed, moans of pleasure. It was only audible to me with the door open.

Carla shut the door and flipped on the light. I blinked in the sudden illumination, and noticed her jaw was set, furious. Without waiting for me to speak, she spat, "They've been fucking like that all night, Cody! All fucking night! Moaning and grunting and pounding against the wall. I'm right fucking above them, can hear everything through the heater vent..."

I put my arms around her to settle her down, and she put her arms around me, too. "It's just for tonight and tomorrow night, Carla. Besides, you know your mom and I..."

"Yeah, but I can't hear when you guys do it. Mostly. It's like they're screaming across the width of her cunt, waiting to hear back." The image was absurd, and I laughed. "It's not funny, Cody!"

"It kind of is. Echoes rebounding from one side of her pussy to the other..."

"Not her pussy, her cunt. Not trying to be nice about it, one fucking bit." She was furious, and a couple of frustrated tears glimmered at the corners of her eyes. She hugged me hard. "Cody, have a question..."

"Make it fast, I have to be at work tomorrow."

"Can I sleep in here? I promise not to molest you." She seemed earnest, so I agreed. We very carefully kept on either side of the bed, with a pillow as a barrier down the middle, as if that would stop us if we were determined to do anything else.

* * * * *

I woke up when the alarm rang five hours later, well rested. Carla had been true to her word, and lay turned away from me, softly snoring, fully clothed, our down-filled barricade undisturbed. I showered quickly, dressed and headed downstairs. Yv was in the kitchen grabbing a glass of milk. She was wearing only a t-shirt which came down to just above her waist, nothing else. The kitchen light was on, and I thought I saw a few tufts of kinky hair waving in the air below her groin each time she moved.

"Good morning, Yv," casually. She glanced over at me, finished swallowing the milk, then rinsed the glass and placed it by the sink.

"Morning, Cody. Did we keep you up last night?" She stretched, and I heard a couple of pops in her shoulders and back. When she raised her arms, the t-shirt rode higher, and I noticed the triangle at her crotch was a paler pink than the red hair on her head, almost like cotton candy. Yv's glasses were probably still in Jack's room, along with the rest of her clothes.

"No. You guys woke Carla, though, and she wasn't happy about it." I stated it blandly, working hard to keep my eyes above her chin, and mostly succeeding.

Yv looked gave me a Cheshire Cat smile, and I suspected she had wanted us awake and listening. "I'm sorry. We're just here one more night, and we'll try to keep it down. Not easy. Your friend Jack is always happy to see me naked, and great at fucking. I'm sure you've had a special girl keep you awake all night." Without waiting for an answer, she took a couple of steps toward me and I saw her tongue flicker between her lips, then she bit her lower lip. "Gonna ask you something."

I shook my head. "I'm really not sleeping with Jack's sister..."

"I believe you. We didn't hear a thing downstairs, and you both look like you're loud in bed, free and unfettered." It was an oddly poetic turn of phrase, as she took another step forward. "Jack doesn't know I'm asking you this, but we've talked about something like it before." She took one more step and stopped, before removing her shirt and standing completely naked in front of me, clutching the piece of fabric in one hand. "You ever had a threesome?"

What? For a moment I was completely distracted. Her whole body was pale, alabaster, with a slender build, wiry and toned, not an ounce of unnecessary fat apparent, and I wondered again whether she was a dancer or an acrobat. Her breasts were smallish and firm, her nipples small, delicate, pink, like Sheila's, and erect. Yv's merry blue eyes were bold, challenging and hungry for more than breakfast. Her breath fluttered as she regarded me almost defiantly, and she was clearly excited for me to see her naked. "Yes. In college. For an entire weekend." Why am I even telling her?

"With two girls?" Yv smiled slyly and looked at my thickening crotch so intently I felt like I was the one naked. "Or with a girl and another guy?"

"Two girls."

She closed her eyes briefly with a little smile, imagining it no doubt. She turned a little pirouette for me on her toes, letting me see every inch of her compact body, and I couldn't help looking. Her buttocks were firm and gently rounded, smooth and inviting, her legs lean and wiry, and I found myself wondering how tightly they would grip around my back while I fucked her...

"Do you want me to share myself with you and Jack? You could fuck me while I suck his cock. Or..." her voice lowered, "I could suck your cock while he fucks me. Or..." She took one more step, halting just inches in front of me. "Or, maybe I could sit on your face while he sucks your cock. We're open to anything..." Her last sentence was breathed in almost complete silence, and she bit her lower lip with shy affectation.

What the fuck? "Yvette..."

"Yv," she corrected me firmly but gently. "Jack and I have done it before. Couple of times with another guy from my work. Once with a woman from my office, a blonde with a shaved twat." I was beginning to see a pattern. "Wouldn't you like to try that? With me? And him? We're only here one more night, remember, and I'd love to help you with that condition..."